The positive thought thread.

My friend sent me the funnest typo (i should clarify that he is the super anti-gay type) and he sent "I just fucked the coolest guy in the post office today"

I'm pretty sure he meant talked to. I found it all the more funny because of the Irony.

So you send back a massage to him?

Like this: So you love fucking guys after all, im glad you came out of closet with this, you must be relieved after all these years pretending to hate them so much(offcorse in serious note so he thinks you realy think he is gay would love see his face).

:P

• 2 weeks later...

This post should come back to life.

The berry bushes I ordered came today, and I got them planted! Yummy berries for me!

We have a "gay" plumb tree in our backyard that never gave fruit. Thus we call it the gay tree. :D

I'm looking forward to the strawberries and blackberries(we planted last spring)

Guest Youngmemer

My friend sent me the funnest typo (i should clarify that he is the super anti-gay type) and he sent "I just fucked the coolest guy in the post office today"

I'm pretty sure he meant talked to. I found it all the more funny because of the Irony.

So you send back a massage to him?

Like this: So you love fucking guys after all, im glad you came out of closet with this, you must be relieved after all these years pretending to hate them so much(offcorse in serious note so he thinks you realy think he is gay would love see his face).

:P

Yeah said something along those lines, I made sure i told his mother as well. :P

Unfortunately he managed to get his mother to not believe he was gay. :(

Oh well it was funny for the week it lasted.

• 3 months later...
Guest endgameaddiction

I'm extremely happy for some time now. I don't know why, but I am. I feel like I've regained a part of me that was put away for such a long time.

I've always had the knack and heart to do the right things, but the good side of me shift away when my kindness was taken for granted. I feel good knowing that I can help others once again and it's given me a purpose again.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm two days late on this, but I had one of the most positive experiences I've had in a long time on Monday night.

I went to a kink party with a couple of friends, one state over. I made a weekend trip just to go to the party, and I'm hella glad I did.

No sex allowed at the party or anything, but for most of my life, all flirting and teasing I've done has been as the pink ditz that composes my avatar online. But no, the person attracting people at the party was ME, not Yuni, and it went... very very well. I'm a sub, and I got lots of attention, went around the party in a rope harness a femdom put on me. There was no art and fantasy involved like with flirting as Yuni... I attracted the doms myself.

That might not sound like much, but I've never felt I was attractive before, so this was an ENORMOUS boost to my self esteem for me. I went home on cloud nine. I won't share all the details on what they did to me unless someone wants to hear it, but the (safe) attention of strangers at a party gave me a huge pump to my self esteem. No one's ever flirted with me that I didn't already know for a long time first, before...

:)

My baby brother's fiancee is expecting twins. Damn, I feel old. But for the third time in a week I've woken up laughing hysterically after dreaming about two mini-versions of my brother running around terrorising him. Still don't know if they're boys or girls yet, but the doc is fairly sure they'll be identical. They won't know for sure until they're born and get the genetics test. Seriously though, he'll be a great dad. And my Great Pyrenees will finally have little ones to fuss over now that the goats are all grown up. I can see them in a couple of years riding around on my dog's back rounding up cows, goats and chickens.

• 2 weeks later...

Well finally moving to new house next week where I can get better internet and mod again!

That and started working again today. Really not able to do much besides boss my employees around lmao!

All in all I am excited that I will soon be able to come back and be productive.

I'm two days late on this, but I had one of the most positive experiences I've had in a long time on Monday night.

I went to a kink party with a couple of friends, one state over. I made a weekend trip just to go to the party, and I'm hella glad I did.

No sex allowed at the party or anything, but for most of my life, all flirting and teasing I've done has been as the pink ditz that composes my avatar online. But no, the person attracting people at the party was ME, not Yuni, and it went... very very well. I'm a sub, and I got lots of attention, went around the party in a rope harness a femdom put on me. There was no art and fantasy involved like with flirting as Yuni... I attracted the doms myself.

That might not sound like much, but I've never felt I was attractive before, so this was an ENORMOUS boost to my self esteem for me. I went home on cloud nine. I won't share all the details on what they did to me unless someone wants to hear it, but the (safe) attention of strangers at a party gave me a huge pump to my self esteem. No one's ever flirted with me that I didn't already know for a long time first, before...

:)

You've taken your first step into a much larger world.

I think what youv'e exp[erienced is the first parts of Yuni and Msy (Meat Space You) coming together as a complete person. Because the reality is that no matter how separate that you view the 2, they're not different. . . they are only different facets of the same person.

yuni will never go away... yuni will just wind up as one of those people in your head that deals with your daily shit... 

So here's my definition, the way I think about what's going on in my head at any moment.

The major players: 

• You: The person sitting at the control deck for your human body. Everyone else has their assignments and are standing right behind you being back seat driver.
  • The Lizard: Instinct. Fight or flight. He's the guy thats screaming like a lunatic when you're trying to concentrate on an emergency situation. The Lizard makes you stare at the butt of an excruciatingly attractive person when you know you'll get caught looking.
  • Captain Awesome: He's the source of motivation. He has great ideas how to Get Things Done and is always trying to help you move forward in your life. Problem is that he's loudest when you're broke. 
  • Mr Stoic: he stands there, arms folded, speaking clearly and sensibly. He is ALWAYS RIGHT yet he has no ego. He's right and it's just the way it is. The problem is that more often than not he gets drowned out by the other fools running around up there.
  • The Sack: He's a depressing fuck. Not depressed, mind you, but is just that fuddy duddy wet blanket guy... telling you everything sucks, you suck, your tits are too small, your dick is too small, and that you're going to die penniless and homeless in a van down by the river. He's got a commanding presence. He rarely says anything out loud, his mood tho can putt a pall over everyone elses energy.

Then there's a bunch of smaller guys...

• The Librarian: The guy that's rifling thru file cabinets when you're trying to think of that one guys name in that one movie... He's on the job for up to 30 mins, that's why you remember the guys name when the convo is long gone.
  • Todd: Fratboy, redneck, whatever... he's the guy that chuckles and says shit like "hey... heyheyhey... watch this" or "dude... hold my beer" right before you do something that only Todd would think is funny. When other people laff, it's their Todd laughing.
  • Evelyn: the person that's sitting/standing next to you, just playing the part, when you're holding a full on conversation with nobody while you're in the shower or driving somewhere. She's a great listener. She will speak up confidently when the person she was standing in for is in proximity. And she remembers the entire conversation... but sometimes she gets distracted by The Sack and just clams up.

Every now and then, one of these people is louder than every one else. Sometimes, however, they wear disguises. For ex, Lizard will disguise himself as someone else and poke you. It'll sound like a perfectly valid thing to think about, and you'll THINK it was Mr Stoic just being right again, but it wasn't. Problem is, Stoic is tied up in the closet and can't just tell Lizard to STFU. SOMETIMES tho, he get's out... and you're like "what the FUCK is wrong with me. that's fucking stupid" and everyone else goes "yeah".

All those little battles are played out by all the major players with the occasional override by one of the bit players. The Librarian is the only one that gets priority over everyone else... they all trust The Librarian. . . regardless of what else is going on, he'll holler from the back, the giant stacks of shelves and cabinets "IDENTITY. John Cusak. . . aaand .... um... YEAH Ray Liotta." and everyone else will stfu until he's done talking. 

To me the other night sounds like Awesome and Stoic were running the show with the occasional stealthy guidance from Yuni. Congratulations . . . those guys are a great team ...in doses.

As time goes on, Yuni will likely become a major player . . . which means you will be getting more comfortable with your confidence. And Yuni will become a driving force for defining who you are at any moment. Right now Yuni is I guess running the simulator with the occasional access to the actual control deck. But the door to mission control is open... and Yuni is looking at what's going on in there.

Or maybe I'm just a moron and this drivel only means anything to me (Fuck you, Sack. Get away from the mic.)

My baby brother's fiancee is expecting twins. Damn, I feel old. But for the third time in a week I've woken up laughing hysterically after dreaming about two mini-versions of my brother running around terrorising him. Still don't know if they're boys or girls yet, but the doc is fairly sure they'll be identical. They won't know for sure until they're born and get the genetics test. Seriously though, he'll be a great dad. And my Great Pyrenees will finally have little ones to fuss over now that the goats are all grown up. I can see them in a couple of years riding around on my dog's back rounding up cows, goats and chickens.

what a great way to start ANY day. Waking up laughing? sounds awesome.

Walking down the street to my car on curb parking. step off the curb and BAM right there at my feet sits a quad folded $20.

Beer and 3 lottery ticks. Didn't win anything except free fucking beer hell yeah.

I got home, put the beer in the fridge, cracked one open and said "dammit"

I shudda got a bottle instead... more efficient drunk. but what the hell

The place I got the beer from had my favorite poem ever posted right outside the door.

mojoito%2B010.JPG

Found out that the twins my brother's fiancee is are identical girls that are due on my brother's birthday. I think my sister and I are almost as excited as they are. My wishlist on Amazon is... ridiculous now that I know I'm shopping for nieces. My sister and I are quite a bit older than baby bro. Neither of us have kids. Well, unless you count the four-legged fuzzy variety.

• 2 months later...

Last week, a man at the bar said "If she didn't want to get raped, she wouldn't have ran around in the tank top. It's simple. Why is it so hard for women to understand?", so on my way out I took his drink and sloshed it in his face, and told him "What? Look at what he is wearing, he was asking for it.", and everyone in the bar started laughing.

Then, I cut his head off, and rode away on a magic dragon.

(welcome to the internet)

Sorry for the double post.  Didn't want to make a whole thread about it,  but kinda wanted to let folks here know that 2015 is gunna rock!  Gotta run for a while and take care of business first,  but I'll be sooooooooooooooooooooooo glad it'll be out of the way and I'll have this huge burden off my shoulders.  I'm really looking forward to re inventing myself afterwards and really truly being able to get back on my A game both here and in my life.  

Yall all have a great holiday and see ya soon Labsters!  B)

Just finished downloading everything for BF4 and now I can play more maps, I have 6 games to play through that I bought on black friday, also I found a kitten that looks exactly how one of my cats looked like (He was the only white cat in the neighbourhood, got ran over six months ago by a fucking car D:<<< Infront of my eyes, the asshole ran away) So I found a kitten that apparently shares a biological link and I intend keeping him, he's like a mix between flame point siamese and ragdoll :c Seriously guys, never speed in residential areas, think of the kittens and children :c Oh yeah this kitten is now called snowball, excuse me for the sad story, but at least this kitten feels like having him back *^* He just came to our house out of nowhere.

A few weeks ago, I saw this little note, saying some cat had been missing. There was also this picture, and a phone number on it.

Yesterday, when I decided to wash some clothes, and went down to the basement, where we have something that we call "quick wash-house"

It's like a normal wash-house, but you can only use it for an hour max. You don't need to book it, but it's there like a "panic" thingy, and if you just want to wash something really quick.

When I approached the door, I heard this strange noise, but at first I thought it came from the staircase itself, due to you know, echo.

I opened the door, and this furry ball, jumped straight towards me, or my bosom, burrowed his claws through my shirt, and meowed like crazy.

It wasn't in anyway, hostile, but really fucking happy to see me.

I instantly recognized it, from the note, and called the owner. It turns out, the owner lives just a few meters from me, so I went to her place, with the cat in my bosom, while it purred  like crazy. I rang of the door, and this beautiful lady opens up the door, with tears in her eyes, and I handed the cat over.

She offered me some money and also make something to eat. But I politely declined, and told her, her happiness to reunite with her cat was enough of a reward for me.

She told if ever needed something, or just take a cup of coffee somewhere, that I shouldn't hesitate to call her.

It felt really good to know, that she wouldn't need to worry about her cat anymore :)