The positive thought thread.

• 3 weeks later...

You know what I love about Skyrim? The Khajiit and Argonians. I swear. The both look just... right, and sound amazing. The Khajiits just make me feel all warm, fuzzy, and happy just to listen to them. And there is something wonderfully... honest and truthful about the Argonians. They are the saving grace of Riften. My rage at Brynjolf's lying, scummy, sleazy voice is so very much soothed when I step to the stall next door and listen to the honest and sincere voice of the Argonian shop vendor, or head to the Bee and Barb and talk to Talen-Jei. I just wish there were a few more Khajiit and Argonians in Skyriim. I would LOVE to visit Leyawiin again... but with the Skyrim "touch" applied to it.

I found the perfect brand of corned beef hash that is not too greasy to mix into a nice omelette.

It's actually a little on the dry side.

Wasn't that exciting to read?

more exciting if you say what brand . . . maybe a pic of the can?

From ALDI.

That's my cat on basement stairs, just 15 min ago.

Wondering WTF I'm doing.

Topic excitement increase 34%

post-21864-0-38814600-1388376978_thumb.jpg

ALDI's junk food aisle is a pothead's dream.

Convenience store selection at half the price.

the dry goods are a broke parents dream. half the store is stuff you can boil to make a meal.

Don't forget your quarter.

My motherinlaw used to live on the edge of a hoity-toity neighborhood. An aldi popped up in the little commercial area right there. She went to there like the first w'end open knowing it was going to be laff a minute. 

In the checkout aisle, someone asked "where's the sacker?" "we don't have sackers ma'am. you do it yourself over there" (points to the sacking counter). . . woman gasped and walked out the door with her cart. 

In the checkout aisle, dude pulls out checkbook "sorry sir cash only" (it was a few years ago I know they take debit now) "YA DON'T TAKE CHECKS?! WELL YOU'RE NOT GONNA LAST LONG!" Yeah i've been shopping at aldi for 15 yrs before that guy came along . . . nitwit.

I figured out that I was crashing at sex start in Skyrim because I accidentally put a new skeleton in my meshes folder b/c of some new mod I added - and since I figured it out and put the old skeleton back in I'm not crashing anymore - and I got my new mods to work with my old mods - 

AND finally - I realized I needed to tell all you hard working LL furs - er people - that I really think all of you are so neat and I'm sorry I don't help out with stuff more - and I'll try to think of ways to help out more.

Okay that's all from me ... er - for now.

• 2 weeks later...

From ALDI.

That's my cat on basement stairs, just 15 min ago.

Wondering WTF I'm doing.

Topic excitement increase 34%

Love the pic! :)

That can reminded me a lot of the Pork n' Beans from Fallout 3 for some reason :-) Must be the dull colors or maybe that's just my fallout syndrome. And your cat is sooo cute! :heart:

He has a Chartreux kind of fur! Sigh...I miss mine :-(

Guest Ragna_Rok

i fellt kinda full, tired and a little ill the last days, guess i had a cold or the flue, so i didnt do much, ate tons of fruits and other more or less healthy stuff. today, i felt especially heavy and full. and guess what... while i was at the university, i crapped twice! ... oooooh, what a release. and not small loads, no, the bowl challenged me to give it my best shot, and for fucks sake, i owned this bitch! and a second time like 4 hours later!! now that was awesome today :)

i fellt kinda full, tired and a little ill the last days, guess i had a cold or the flue, so i didnt do much, ate tons of fruits and other more or less healthy stuff. today, i felt especially heavy and full. and guess what... while i was at the university, i crapped twice! ... oooooh, what a release. and not small loads, no, the bowl challenged me to give it my best shot, and for fucks sake, i owned this bitch! and a second time like 4 hours later!! now that was awesome today :)

Is a sad life to find this news worthy enough to post... :P ....but it takes an even sadder life to 'like' it... :D

• 2 weeks later...

And here we have it: post number 1000. 

So I'll just say that this community has been pretty freaking sweet, and I can't believe it's been such a long time since it started out, way back then, and I joined it just small time from the very, very start. I still remember wolflore, and getting the lovers with pk mods from that place, before they randomly decided to enact their "rape mods are wrong" policy. But looks like out of something bad came something good: Loverslab, and the various things that have emerged from it.

Special Thread thanks go to The Rant thread, and This thread, for both being sources of relief to pour out whatever thought is bubbling up in my head that needs to find its way out.

And a very special thanks, member-wise, to Cozy, for fostering an intellectual growth, and helping me continue my desire to ever be learning and discovering more about the world of sexuality, intimacy, and personal identity, through all of her wonderful and in-depth posts.

But sadly, I only ever stick around for 1000 posts. Time to find a new place to hang out. See you guys!

Nah. :P I'm not going anywhere. 

And here we have it: post number 1000. 

So I'll just say that this community has been pretty freaking sweet, and I can't believe it's been such a long time since it started out, way back then, and I joined it just small time from the very, very start. I still remember wolflore, and getting the lovers with pk mods from that place, before they randomly decided to enact their "rape mods are wrong" policy. But looks like out of something bad came something good: Loverslab, and the various things that have emerged from it.

Special Thread thanks go to The Rant thread, and This thread, for both being sources of relief to pour out whatever thought is bubbling up in my head that needs to find its way out.

And a very special thanks, member-wise, to Cozy, for fostering an intellectual growth, and helping me continue my desire to ever be learning and discovering more about the world of sexuality, intimacy, and personal identity, through all of her wonderful and in-depth posts.

But sadly, I only ever stick around for 1000 posts. Time to find a new place to hang out. See you guys!

Nah. :P I'm not going anywhere. 

Congrats on your 1000th post!

• 3 weeks later...

These last days had some problematic hours, but due to the small fact that there finally was made some progress with the pictures I commissioned; it just made me happy to see the sketches and talk with the artists about my rather picky mind-changing.

And today the first one was finished (hence my new avatar). This made me really glad.

Yay!

Guest Ragna_Rok

i started my sports program today. after exams i first did nothing for a few days except gaming, watching movies, modding, i was really burnt out... anyhow, its windy outside, the sun is shining, not to cold, so i went on a bicycle-trip around my favorite river here, and saw a couple of swans nomming some stuff ... and also about half a dozen of small wild bunnys. they look really cute when they jump around ... good day :)

i started my sports program today. after exams i first did nothing for a few days except gaming, watching movies, modding, i was really burnt out... anyhow, its windy outside, the sun is shining, not to cold, so i went on a bicycle-trip around my favorite river here, and saw a couple of swans nomming some stuff ... and also about half a dozen of small wild bunnys. they look really cute when they jump around ... good day :)

Looks like a certain someone decided to become a bit more orcish when it comes to the body's build. :D

Anyway; there are rare moments when my hunger and appetite match so that I actually can bring myself to eat something. Mostly this means I don't eat anything at all though, which of course isn't that healthy.

Right now I prepared some spagettini with pesto alla genovese. The first noddles felt like heaven.

Moral of the short story: Sometimes ridiculously small and mundane things can turn a normal day into something special.