[mod] Carnalitas - Unified Sex Mod Framework for CK3

9 hours ago, boulou said:

I don't know about nexus, i was speaking about the workshop... there are plenty of sexual stuff on the workshop and steam in general, but okay.

The "sexual stuff" on the workshop mostly consists of shit that is already accessible in the game, topless nudity and impregnate spouse are about as far as you can go on the workshop. It's unrealistic to expect steam or paradox to let a mod that enables rape, scat and watersports loose on the workshop when the game itself is deemed at worst PEGI 16. Do you honestly think the author wouldn't just slap it on the workshop if they thought they could get away with it?

22 minutes ago, Hamakabula said:

I was surprised that basic nudity in events (e.g. lay with lover) does not seem to be included? Nor are shafts/slits?

Basic nudity is already in the game, it doesn't require Carnalitas.

It's up to modders to decide whether an event should include nudity or not.

3D penises and vaginas are not part of Carnalitas in the interest of compatibility.

Is there an option to prevent a slave from leaving an owners court on their own. I find that slaves just randomly wander away all the time on their own free will which doesn't make much sense if they are a slave. You can sell them and buy them back again but you lose your hook on them if you do this. There is already a mod that does something similar maybe this can be implemented for slaves in Carnitas?

Prevent Wandering Family

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2243263459

EDIT: If you're a dummy like me, go into the descriptor file and change that asterisk to a 2 for the hotfix. That worked for me.

I'm trying to update the mod but getting "the path in this mod's descriptor file is invalid or does not exist" but when I look inside the .mod file it is the correct path. The descriptor file inside the carnalitas folder is as follows:

version="1.2.2"
tags={
    "Gameplay"
    "Character Interactions"
    "Events"
}
name="Carnalitas"
supported_version="1.1.*"

1 hour ago, Emanresutwo said:

EDIT: If you're a dummy like me, go into the descriptor file and change that asterisk to a 2 for the hotfix. That worked for me.

I'm trying to update the mod but getting "the path in this mod's descriptor file is invalid or does not exist" but when I look inside the .mod file it is the correct path. The descriptor file inside the carnalitas folder is as follows:

version="1.2.2"
tags={
    "Gameplay"
    "Character Interactions"
    "Events"
}
name="Carnalitas"

The descriptor file goes inside the folder while the .mod file sits in the mod directory.

10 hours ago, Emanresutwo said:

version="1.2.2"
tags={
    "Gameplay"
    "Character Interactions"
    "Events"
}
name="Carnalitas"

9 hours ago, SamIAmHam said:

The descriptor file goes inside the folder while the .mod file sits in the mod directory.

To be exact, the descriptor file in a mod's folder is completely redundant if there's the [modname].mod file (with correct path="" line) in the main mod folder already.

bug report: in common\character_interactions\carn_free_slave_interaction.txt

Error: Undefined event target 'recruit'
  Script location: file: common/character_interactions/carn_free_slave_interaction.txt line: 325

Since there doesn't exist send_option with recruit, this can be removed.

2 hours ago, Anonymous said:

To be exact, the descriptor file in a mod's folder is completely redundant if there's the [modname].mod file (with correct path="" line) in the main mod folder already.

I didn't write the software, but from what I can tell you don't put paths in the descriptor.mod file. The descriptor file is for Steam and Pdox mods to tell them what the mod is.

11 hours ago, SamIAmHam said:

I didn't write the software, but from what I can tell you don't put paths in the descriptor.mod file. The descriptor file is for Steam and Pdox mods to tell them what the mod is.

Wow, I didn't even know something like Paradox Mods existed. And it's actually pretty handy.

Hi which ui mod is safe to use with carnalitas?

I run, Better Character ui, Better ui Scaling, and Show More Traits.

I can see there will be conflict with Show More Traits and Better ui Scaling.

But what about Better Character ui? I really like the fact that mod displays both multiple spouse and concubines on different rows, would that be compatible? Or would you consider work a similar ui design in to the mod?

Just wondering if there's plans to remove tyranny penalties from interactions with slaves? Getting hit with -20 opinion across the realm because I imprisoned a slave is kinda questionable lol. Enjoying the mod though, appreciate all the work being put into this.

I'm having crashes with this mod. I am running game v1.0.3. Here is the exception:

Application: Crusader Kings III 
Version: 1.0.3 
Date/Time: 2020-10-05 23:18:52

Unhandled Exception C0000005 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION) at address 0x00007FF7388C7F90

Stack Trace: 
  1    ck3.exe                  SDL_DYNAPI_entry (+ 1559376)
  2    ck3.exe                  PHYSFS_swapULE64 (+ 20308951)
  3    ck3.exe                  PHYSFS_swapULE64 (+ 20318979)
  4    ck3.exe                  PHYSFS_swapULE64 (+ 20319248)
  5    ck3.exe                  PHYSFS_swapULE64 (+ 20320747)
  6    ck3.exe                  PHYSFS_swapULE64 (+ 20317797)
  7    ck3.exe                  PHYSFS_swapULE64 (+ 20319269)
  8    ck3.exe                  PHYSFS_swapULE64 (+ 20318198)
  9    ck3.exe                  PHYSFS_swapULE64 (+ 20320684)
  10   ck3.exe                  PHYSFS_swapULE64 (+ 20317797)
  11   ck3.exe                  PHYSFS_swapULE64 (+ 20319269)
  12   ck3.exe                  PHYSFS_swapULE64 (+ 20320747)
  13   ck3.exe                  PHYSFS_swapULE64 (+ 20317797)
  14   ck3.exe                  PHYSFS_swapULE64 (+ 20319269)
  15   ck3.exe                  PHYSFS_swapULE64 (+ 20318198)
  16   ck3.exe                  PHYSFS_swapULE64 (+ 20320684)
  17   ck3.exe                  PHYSFS_swapULE64 (+ 20324246)
  18   ck3.exe                  PHYSFS_swapULE64 (+ 19920969)
  19   ck3.exe                  PHYSFS_swapULE64 (+ 19993189)
  20   ck3.exe                  SDL_StopTextInput (+ 1982979)
  21   ck3.exe                  SDL_StopTextInput (+ 1982626)
  22   ck3.exe                  SDL_StopTextInput (+ 2260220)
  23   ck3.exe                  SDL_StopTextInput (+ 2261287)
  24   ck3.exe                  SDL_StopTextInput (+ 2261353)
  25   ck3.exe                  SDL_DYNAPI_entry (+ 1664188)
  26   KERNEL32.DLL             BaseThreadInitThunk (+ 20)
  27   ntdll.dll                RtlUserThreadStart (+ 33)
  28   ntdll.dll                RtlUserThreadStart (+ 33)

It only happens with this mod. Any help?

I am trying to understand how the seeding of traits on startup works. I have tried to reproduce the code used in Carnalitas to do so and am struggling to get it to work. One thing I noticed is that the scripted_effect <carn_seed_dt_traits_effect> requires the presence of a character_flag for a trait to be added.

Spoiler

carn_seed_dt_traits_effect = {
    add_character_flag = carn_dt_traits_seeded
    if = {
        limit = { has_character_flag = carn_seed_dick_small_1 }
        carn_add_dick_small_1_effect = yes
    }
    else_if = {
        limit = { has_character_flag = carn_seed_dick_small_2 }
        carn_add_dick_small_2_effect = yes
    }
    else_if = {
        limit = { has_character_flag = carn_seed_dick_small_3 }
        carn_add_dick_small_3_effect = yes
    }
    else_if = {
        limit = { has_character_flag = carn_seed_dick_big_1 }
        carn_add_dick_big_1_effect = yes
    }
    else_if = {
        limit = { has_character_flag = carn_seed_dick_big_2 }
        carn_add_dick_big_2_effect = yes
    }
    else_if = {
        limit = { has_character_flag = carn_seed_dick_big_3 }
        carn_add_dick_big_3_effect = yes
    }

etc

I have tried to find where this flag should come from, but nowhere in the code is there an add_character_flag = carn_seed_dick_small_1. But if this is true then the desired effect is never fired and no traits are added. Your mod works so I am missing something, but what? Could you point me in the right direction?

First ... thanx for this amazing mod. Second ... question about body traits. When they are visible that daughter will have huge tits or son a horse-sized cock? Because they dont appear during birth [or i tried several times] .. so its probably age related [and i understand its logical]. Thanx for answer and continue ... great mod again.

1 hour ago, Notarius said:

First ... thanx for this amazing mod. Second ... question about body traits. When they are visible that daughter will have huge tits or son a horse-sized cock? Because they dont appear during birth [or i tried several times] .. so its probably age related [and i understand its logical]. Thanx for answer and continue ... great mod again.

When they are 16.

9 hours ago, joemann said:

I am trying to understand how the seeding of traits on startup works. I have tried to reproduce the code used in Carnalitas to do so and am struggling to get it to work. One thing I noticed is that the scripted_effect <carn_seed_dt_traits_effect> requires the presence of a character_flag for a trait to be added.

Reveal hidden contents

carn_seed_dt_traits_effect = {
    add_character_flag = carn_dt_traits_seeded
    if = {
        limit = { has_character_flag = carn_seed_dick_small_1 }
        carn_add_dick_small_1_effect = yes
    }
    else_if = {
        limit = { has_character_flag = carn_seed_dick_small_2 }
        carn_add_dick_small_2_effect = yes
    }
    else_if = {
        limit = { has_character_flag = carn_seed_dick_small_3 }
        carn_add_dick_small_3_effect = yes
    }
    else_if = {
        limit = { has_character_flag = carn_seed_dick_big_1 }
        carn_add_dick_big_1_effect = yes
    }
    else_if = {
        limit = { has_character_flag = carn_seed_dick_big_2 }
        carn_add_dick_big_2_effect = yes
    }
    else_if = {
        limit = { has_character_flag = carn_seed_dick_big_3 }
        carn_add_dick_big_3_effect = yes
    }

etc

I have tried to find where this flag should come from, but nowhere in the code is there an add_character_flag = carn_seed_dick_small_1. But if this is true then the desired effect is never fired and no traits are added. Your mod works so I am missing something, but what? Could you point me in the right direction?

If I'm understanding your question you want to add a particular trait to a character on start-up right?

I'm currently adding it on a characters birth and it seems to be working fine.

Spoiler

1048.7.6 = {
        birth = yes
        effect = {
            add_character_flag = has_scripted_appearance
            add_character_flag = carn_seed_dick_big_3
            add_character_flag = immune_to_disease
        }
    }