[mod] Carnalitas - Unified Sex Mod Framework for CK3

Hello. There's something I want to ask you or others in this thread.

This mod is good, but I would like to have a mod that separates the No STD item, but how can I make it? The place where the mod is to be uploaded is a place that does not handle the adult mod, so I would appreciate it if you understand.

I'm not 100% sure this belongs here, but since is the framework trying to get things going, there is a petition to release (un-hardcode?) the effects that effectively hardlock same-sex marriage and concubinage on the Paradox forums here. Adding positive voices couldn't hurt. As long as we stay on topic.

7 minutes ago, sybreal said:

I'm not 100% sure this belongs here, but since is the framework trying to get things going, there is a petition to release (un-hardcode?) the effects that effectively hardlock same-sex marriage and concubinage on the Paradox forums here. Adding positive voices couldn't hurt. As long as we stay on topic.

This was brought up recently i believe @sybreal

On 9/14/2020 at 5:46 AM, grimbleboy said:

Personally I think it'd be cool to be able to give characters the traits we want. Maybe that already is possible but I just don't know how to give my character the busty trait.

since like 3 people are asking how to cheat and give the traits im gonna offer this 

just use the console cheats

add_trait tits_big_3 (character ID) 

they have provided all the info on wiki

https://github.com/cherisong/Carnalitas/wiki

16 hours ago, sybreal said:

@sybreal It is actually thanks to our observations and the needs of our mod that this paradox forum thread was made, so we are well aware of it, and happy that it took off :)

Btw, a dev has stated last week on Twitter that they are quite a few wanting to implement it and that it will most likely be looked at.

5 hours ago, seeker0003 said:

Bug: STD Transmission is set to Never, yet Lover's Pox is spreading unimpeded. Load order is as recommended, reason uncertain. Is this not implemented yet?

@seeker0003 Could you create a bug report on our GitHub, as detailed as you can, and someone will look at it : Create a bug report

On 9/13/2020 at 10:10 AM, Blackblade Reforged said:

Do you have any plans of tentacle dream for CK3?

It is a really fantastic work.

This.  Tentacle Dreams is hands down one of my most favorite mods in CK2.   Don't even need the models until the tools come out since there's already pictures to go with the events. XD

8 hours ago, Celedhring said:

This.  Tentacle Dreams is hands down one of my most favorite mods in CK2.   Don't even need the models until the tools come out since there's already pictures to go with the events. XD

Cheri is eventually going to do tentacle dreams for ck3 but first they have to get the basics working first.

Hey Cheri, I noticed your note about

# Why won't this work? D:
 carn_arousal.0001.desc:0 "A lack of sexual satisfaction is causing your [stress_gain_i] [stress|E] to rise."

It looks like it needs to be cast to a value before using it, like so from the vanilla files:

I_GAINED_STRESS_EFFECT:1 "You gained [stress_gain_i]$VALUE|-0$ [stress|E]"

The "-0" at the end appears for the lines adding stress, while a "+0" appears on the lines removing stress, it's probably an unsigned int so you have to specify the prefix.

Thanks for all your hard work, you're great!