[mod] Carnalitas - Unified Sex Mod Framework for CK3

Carnalitas 1.2 is now released, now with a prostitution system, some bugfixes, and a lot more features targeted at modders.

On 9/23/2020 at 9:23 AM, DarksideRevan said:

What does the new slave GUI look like? I'm guessing it will conflict with a mod that adds more than 3 concubines/wives in the UI. Apologies if this has been already answered.

The slave GUI adds a new section for slaves in the Relations tab if the character owns any. We're looking into making it show additional concubines/wives as well.

On 9/24/2020 at 12:17 AM, hamimobe said:

Will ass size be added or should I do it myself?

Ass size traits are not on our list of planned features, since it would bloat the UI a lot.

Hi, I was working on a mod based on: Impregnated Spouse and Rape from DocToska, which feathured:

Lay with Spouse/Concubine/Lover

Both got small stress loss, major stress gain if chaste, medium stress loss if lustful

A buff (modifier) recently laid +1 prowess/diplomacy +0.25% health and stress loss

For Rape wanted to change wounded debuff, and add both lay/rape stress modiffiers base on traits as above (chaste/lusful). 

So I was doing that when found this mod, that did pretty much that but better, (except for raping and the buff), also one of the main features I liked about DocToska was his scenes, and I want then to link your lay and add rape to events (scenes like DocToska's) and then expand the options in the event to anal/vaginal (only one to have children) /oral, and same sex.

So I was wondering how to actually do the link between character interaction lay and event, in DocToska is something like : trigger_event = lay.5 at the end of scope:actor

Lay.rar

This is what I was doing, till now only features lay, currently concubine/lover lacks stress buffs.

Pd: I forgot, there is a game rule to deactivate the cd on lay but the stress loss works only after 5 years, dont know if that inteded. Also if turn on stress on sexual arousal and player is child still gets stress from this, in general with the 2 things on my Character reached lvl 2 stress xD.

I don't like that you can no longer edit bust dna now in the new versio, can I somehow download the old version, or how could I turn that off and still use the body traits?

Edit: nevermind, I managed to download 1.1.1, if there is any way to reenable default dna for bust and still use the traits in the same time please let me now, this way you can create huge boobs :b))

Another edit: Ok I found the problem, I just changed to the old 00_carn_tits from 1.1.1 and put in protrait modifiers and now my problem is solved. Thanks for this awesome mod. I really dont like exact same size tits size for all women if they don't have the traits, and that I can not change size on women with or without congenital tits traits. 

1 hour ago, sakira1993 said:

I don't like that you can no longer edit bust dna now in the new versio, can I somehow download the old version, or how could I turn that off and still use the body traits?

Edit: nevermind, I managed to download 1.1.1, if there is any way to reenable default dna for bust and still use the traits in the same time please let me now, this way you can create huge boobs :b))

Another edit: Ok I found the problem, I just changed to the old 00_carn_tits from 1.1.1 and put in protrait modifiers and now my problem is solved. Thanks for this awesome mod. I really dont like exact same size tits size for all women if they don't have the traits, and that I can not change size on women with or without congenital tits traits. 

I haven't tried the new version. So basically all women without the trait have the same size? Well, there should probably still be some variation, but only women with the "big tits" trait should have big tits.

On 23.09.2020 at 00:35, JaoMao said:

Похоже, ошибка с диакритическими знаками "имя пользователя" в Windows и CK3. У модов Steam путь = "C: / Program Files (x86) / Steam / steamapps /shops / content / xxxx" только с английским взглядом, у этого мода путь "C: \ Users \ xxx \ Documents \ Paradox Interactive \ Crusader Kings III \ mod "где xxx может быть локальным. Итак, распакуйте и установите папку и Carnalitas.mod, разблокируйте мод в CK3 и т. Д., Как упоминалось, и ... сделайте копию папки Carnalitas прямо на диске в основной папке и отредактируйте заново в блокноте 'path =' в файле конфигурации Carnalitas.mod. Необходимо иметь 2 копии папок Carnalitas на диске, первая для стартовой программы CK3, вторая для правильного доступа. Протестировано и работает.  

Thank you, it really helped.?

7 hours ago, RichterQ87 said:

Is it just me or do the big tits and big dick traits not do anything anymore? Could of sworn it used to give a boost to attraction/fertility at one point.

it did give small fertility bonus but this was not very realistic. i personally thought it should affect attraction, I've modified the trait on my own game, its easy to do.

just edit the traits file and add

attraction_opinion = -5

or something like this.

However I think that ideally there should be a 'size queen' trait that magnifies the attraction gain. 

Also

does anyone know a way to look at a characters ass?? I like big butts and i cannot lie

So the prostitution thing is only for the player themselves or does the AI also do it? Will the player be allowed to have their slaves become their prostitutes? Like how the player is essentially creating a brothel for the realm for supplemental income? Also with the slave system, could there be a chance in future releases we somehow see a gladiator like system. I noticed the arena is still in Rome. Could that be one of the places we create a gladiator training facility. I love this mode with the simple shaffs and female nude mod. As an artist it really helps me draw out my characters. I'm thankful. Really helps with variety.

First I want to say thank you for this awesome mod.
However, I have an issue with freeing slave children, I only get the option to free slave on the mother. (I enslaved some female, got her pregnant, then later freed her and tried to free my child but no option for it.)
Would be awesome if this could be resolved somehow. :)

Edit: forgot to mention if I imprison the child I get the option to "seize slave", and after taking ownership I can free my child. It should already be my rulers salve though as the mother is and the child is in my court etc.

@Cheri Song I've just updated my Harem Doctrines mod and removed the GUI modification, so it should be compatible now. ;)

As for the GUI, I suggest having a look at "Better Character UI" over on the Steam Workshop. It makes both the spouses and consorts tab clickable like the children tab and arranged them differently as well. I'll play around with Carnalitas for a bit now. Gotta see if I can make a patch for those two mods to work together.

Great work! I really enjoying playing this mod.

Something that I encountered.
The breast looking actually smaller when a character has a tits_big_3 trait (I'm guessing its the same with other tits size traits)

I'm attaching some pictures for example.

The first one with tits_big_3 trait (please ignore the trait icon in the picture) and the second one without.

1.png.83a19146d3835d6f6556818f17b7f4a6.png

2.png.dc04c0754e5f3949ff0b87bf7a44cbac.png

Another case. Again, the first one with tits_big_3 trait and the second without.

4.png.295b1bd3c3f4ba2399d082b81a3aaa60.png

3.png.ae5655d1850aca2a7cd8baafa19c695a.png