[mod] Carnalitas - Unified Sex Mod Framework for CK3

19 minutes ago, Bananaheili said:

The new update makes it so that whilst using this mod all character screens lose their images, and makes all right click screens transparent. Just thought you ought to know. =P

update broke the mod, not surprising since they made many changes

From 52 mods I use, only 7 doesnt work on the new version. "Carnalitas, Carnalitas slaves doctrines, Daddy Pika's, Extended Outliner, Movable Suggestions, Show more traits" + this one "Ultimate tooltip - Framework" that cause a little visual bug in religion tab which I can live with it till they update so it works. Carnalitas mod also works but I don't think I can play with lose of backround on characters.  I will play the new version with my mods that still works till they update, I can play without those 7 mods without any problems. Testing all 52 mods one at a time was hard work :)), I had to restart the game lots of times, I saw that only the mods that affects the UI somehow are broken because they updated the UI. Have a nice day, let's all wait patiently.

With a future update, I read on Github there's currently a update in progress or goal to allow the player to become a pimp. I love that. Also if the player character is an educator or guardian, could it be easier to sway certain people or wards to go into that field? Like how its alot easier now to get people to take vows or join a holy order or witch coven if the character is their friend/educator? Also had an idea of how if a player character had the rakish trait or profligate trait, they would loose a little stress indulging themselves. Love this mod. 

Anyone else got the problem, that it is impossible to use the "Free Slaves"-Interaction on characters that just inherited the trait? I can use it normally on directly enslaved characters, but those that inherited the trait dont even have that character interaction.

35 minutes ago, goldfishman said:

Okay, potentially silly question here, but- this is just a framework for modders to use to make mods, correct? Are there any mods that are actually making use of the framework yet? I poked around a bit but couldn't find anything.

Game just out dude, Chill

3 hours ago, goldfishman said:

Okay, potentially silly question here, but- this is just a framework for modders to use to make mods, correct? Are there any mods that are actually making use of the framework yet? I poked around a bit but couldn't find anything.

I'm contemplating using the sex scene system to add some scenes to my Basic Pure Blood mod (elsewhere on the forum), but it won't be ready for a while -- I've been busy, I don't have full mastery of the scripting system yet, and of course writing takes time.

And everything in the 'Features for Users' section in the opening post should be available with just Carnalitas, though I haven't tested everything myself.  But I can verify that at least the body part sizes and the 'Lay with Lover' action work.

15 minutes ago, Abraxis00 said:

I'm contemplating using the sex scene system to add some scenes to my Basic Pure Blood mod (elsewhere on the forum), but it won't be ready for a while -- I've been busy, I don't have full mastery of the scripting system yet, and of course writing takes time.

And everything in the 'Features for Users' section in the opening post should be available with just Carnalitas, though I haven't tested everything myself.  But I can verify that at least the body part sizes and the 'Lay with Lover' action work.

thanks! that's basically what i was wondering, i wasn't sure if there was anything in Carnalitas by itself if I were to download it and install it or if it was just for modders, and that answers my question :)

5 hours ago, wickd said:

Anyone else got the problem, that it is impossible to use the "Free Slaves"-Interaction on characters that just inherited the trait? I can use it normally on directly enslaved characters, but those that inherited the trait dont even have that character interaction.

I had the same issue. At first i thought it was related to the age of the character but after waiting till 18 with male and female, no dice. i think it might be related to the religion the kid has when it is born a slave. if its the same as yours then you cant interact with the system.

7 hours ago, RichterQ87 said:

How come the updated version isn't being uploaded onto here but only on github? 

GitHub is a development site, so probably the branch there is not ready for prime time. Feel free to use it but the developers probably didn’t put it here yet for a reason. Beta is still a thing even in mods

9 hours ago, wickd said:

yeah I had the same problem. I think its cos the congenital slaves dont have an owner tied to them. 

2 hours ago, D3nt0n said:

yeah I had the same problem. I think its cos the congenital slaves dont have an owner tied to them. 

Yeah, i also think thats the problem. Somehow the game doesnt remember the owner. I have now changed the "Slave"-Trait to have a inheritance chance of 0, so i just have re-enslave people if necessary. But that makes the game a lot more enjoyable and you dont accidentally disinherit your whole dynasty.

16 hours ago, kavvanshrike said:

no it is not on the workshop for the same reason you're on loverslab and not nexus. The moment you put a mod like this on the workshop it gets banned immediately for sexual content.

I don't know about nexus, i was speaking about the workshop... there are plenty of sexual stuff on the workshop and steam in general, but okay.