[mod] Carnalitas - Unified Sex Mod Framework for CK3

In the should be naked overwrite file could you add perhaps 2 or 3 options like a femalepriest naked option and malepriest naked option and perhaps both priest genders naked? Because I use the female nudism tenents mod and I have modfied it myself and as your clothing overwrite overwrites that mods I keep having to edit your overwrite everytime I update your mod

Cause this is the code I add everytime in your overwrite file

AND = {
			is_female = yes
			faith = {
				has_doctrine_parameter = naked_femalepriest_active = yes
			}
		}

5 hours ago, juste95 said:

Is there a way to deactivate the maximum age of moonlight prostitutes? I play with Vampirism and Lycanthropy and my Vampire cannot prostitute himself after 45 years.

Unless things have changed since I last played around with it I think if you go into the mod folder Carnalitas\common\script_values\carn_prostitution_values.txt you can just change the line:

carn_prostitution_age_cutoff = 45

to whatever age you want, e.g.

carn_prostitution_age_cutoff = 4500

for an age of 4500 years cutoff.

1 hour ago, Charindy said:

Unless things have changed since I last played around with it I think if you go into the mod folder Carnalitas\common\script_values\carn_prostitution_values.txt you can just change the line:

carn_prostitution_age_cutoff = 45

to whatever age you want, e.g.

carn_prostitution_age_cutoff = 4500

for an age of 4500 years cutoff.

Thank you!

On 11/25/2020 at 4:47 AM, coms77 said:

Can we expect custom sex animations for CK3?

Please read the FAQ in the first post.

22 hours ago, ghost123 said:

In the should be naked overwrite file could you add perhaps 2 or 3 options like a femalepriest naked option and malepriest naked option and perhaps both priest genders naked?

Will look into this.

8 hours ago, aerosmei1 said:

Bug report:

Every new game, The fetishes will be the same to everyone.

All foot job or all being raped or submissive.

Can you explain how to reproduce the bug? How many deviant characters have you tested this with?

9 hours ago, Cheri Song said:

Please read the FAQ in the first post.

Will look into this.

Can you explain how to reproduce the bug? How many deviant characters have you tested this with?

Will, Only Deviant trait Character have fetishes, but now in every new game, All Deviant trait Character have same fetishes.

Test Object more than 30, you can try a new game addtrait to anyone. Add like 4,5 Characters you will know what happened.

22 hours ago, aerosmei1 said:

Will, Only Deviant trait Character have fetishes, but now in every new game, All Deviant trait Character have same fetishes.

Test Object more than 30, you can try a new game addtrait to anyone. Add like 4,5 Characters you will know what happened.

I don't understand. Please rephrase this in proper English or whatever language you are comfortable using.

On 10/14/2020 at 6:02 PM, Atrocide said:

Is there a way to lay with your prisoners or seduce them in this mod?

The vanilla ck3 doesn't even allow seduction on your prisoners, which is kinda annoying, as it has many times come to mind impregnate your enemy's wife that is your prisoner and send back to  enlarge the reach of your spawn...

Another thing the game desperately needs is a negative cuckold-trait, as currently the AI-rulers are too eager to announce to the world of your unfaithfulness with their wife, especially as a viking raider, which strangely gives only you mallus with your wife. In reality no noble would have declared their cuckoldness easily and when they would, it would have been in a situation where they can start chopping heads of those responsible...

Believe it or not, this was actually kind of a big deal back then. At least if fabliaux are to be taken as the norm.

On 11/28/2020 at 1:46 PM, aerosmei1 said:

Let me show you

Start a new game, add some Deviant trait, and here we go.

You should know that the characters don't actually have any fetish assigned, because Carnalitas doesn't have any way to check when you use console commands to add the Deviant trait.

Please refrain from making bug reports if you are modifying the world with console commands and things start to behave strangely or break.

Would it be possible to have two ranks of traits in the GUI: one for physical and health related traits and one for personality and other traits? To me they are very different categories.

I would like to expand the physical traits (including butt etc as requested by other posters). If the 3D models were more configurable this second  rank would be less necessary but ...

3 hours ago, Drake2796 said:

Is there some kind of bug in the mod? I have tried in several games and I can't get any option from the mod..

In the new game setup, click on Game Rules on the bottom and then go through an enable the mod rules. I believe they default to off.

13 hours ago, Stiches said:

Your mod isnt sadly compatible with the workshop mod community flavour pack and Clothing tweaks. All Nordic characters are naked for no reason. I checked all mods its this mod causing the issue. 

Impossible, since Carnalitas doesn't add any portrait modifiers besides pregnancy ones, and it doesn't edit cultures or clothes.

Hi guys,

As I understand slaves inheritance doesn't work currently so there're simple changes in order to allow enslave and free slaves that lost their owner because now they're in some stuck stage when they remain slave debuff but have no actual slaver.

In carn_enslave_interaction.txt change is_shown section to following:

is_shown = {
		NOT = { has_game_rule = carn_slavery_content_disabled }
		scope:recipient = {
			OR = {
				is_courtier_of = scope:actor
				is_imprisoned_by = scope:actor
			}
			OR = {
			  NOT = { has_trait = slave }
			  any_relation = {
				  type = slave_owner
				  count < 1
			  }
			}
			NOR = {
				has_character_flag = carn_cannot_be_enslaved
				has_trait_with_flag = carn_cannot_be_enslaved
			}
		}
		trigger_if = { # never enslave player unless player can't refuse
			limit = {
				scope:recipient = { is_ai = no }
			}
			has_game_rule = carn_slavery_content_enabled
			scope:recipient = { is_imprisoned_by = scope:actor }
		}
	}

In carn_free_slave_interaction.txt change is_shown section to following

is_shown = {
		scope:recipient = {
			OR = {
				has_relation_slave_owner = scope:actor
				AND = {
					any_relation = {
					  type = slave_owner
					  count < 1
					}
					has_trait = slave
				}
			}
			NOR = {
				has_character_flag = carn_slave_cannot_be_freed
				has_trait_with_flag = carn_slave_cannot_be_freed
			}
		}
	}

In carn_slave_effects.txt line 67 replace

limit = { $DRAMA$ = yes }

with

limit = { 	
	$DRAMA$ = yes
	scope:new_slave = { NOT = { has_trait = slave } }
}

On 12/5/2020 at 6:23 AM, niki.nester said:

Hi guys,

As I understand slaves inheritance doesn't work currently

Is this a bug in the current version?

2 hours ago, drooliette said:

My wife had the big tits trait but none of our 6 daughters ended up inheriting this trait. Is this normal?

Known bug, I'll upload a fix later today