[mod] Carnalitas - Unified Sex Mod Framework for CK3

27 minutes ago, hellomyfriends1 said:

Actually, I think I may have found it in NScheme, but that's for all schemes, not just seduction or romance. 

ye it's for all schemes, no idea how to influence individual ones, I didn;t find any time altering things in the schemes themselves

Damn! I am re-installed this mode. Re-installed a game. Changed language on english.  No result. Still doesn`t working...i even can`t understand WHY?!!  Foulder and mod-file in foulder mod. I activated this mod in launcher. AAAAAANDDD nothing....i launching a game and no changes in game.... What can be wrong?   >_< T_T

40 minutes ago, kronos007 said:

Damn! I am re-installed this mode. Re-installed a game. Changed language on english.  No result. Still doesn`t working...i even can`t understand WHY?!!  Foulder and mod-file in foulder mod. I activated this mod in launcher. AAAAAANDDD nothing....i launching a game and no changes in game.... What can be wrong?   >_< T_T

Did you enable the features in the game rules? All the features are off by default; you need to start a new game and turn them on.

On 9/12/2020 at 3:42 PM, Achok said:

with dick_big_3 trait i cant take strengthen bloodline. for game big dick its bad congenital trait (

Please let people know if it's corrected in one of the future updates. That's the reason why I'm not using this mod for now and just enjoying the vanilla game for the first time. It's amazing.

Good start.  I found the passive stress gain to balance spending time with lovers intriguing, but I think I'd prefer a variation with a bit more nuance to it before I really played with it.  Not something I think the framework mod will tackle.  That said, I do think one small improvement that can be made to that specifically is to change to a smaller annual gain (4 stress as non-lustful) rather than every five years.  Slowly creeping stress is a lot easier to deal with and less likely to be frustrating compared to something that might suddenly catch you off guard, especially if you don't remember when it's coming.

45 minutes ago, Jaghave said:

any chance of having just the genetic normal traits on a lightweight mod? really don't want to have all the additional feature which I don't expect to use anytime soon.

I believe almost everything in the mod is controlled by game rules.  If they're all off, the mod won't do anything after it's installed.  So if all you want is the body traits, enable only that aspect of the mod.

As small_tits is a negative trait, would the blood legacy perk 'Resilient Bloodline' work against it and make it less likely to be inherited?

If so is there a piece of code in the mod that’s reasonably easy to change to make it a positive trait? 

I don’t mind the -1 to -5% and the icon is easily changed from red to green. ?

I'm sorry I'm not good at English.
I installed this mod and ran it after checking that there is a mod in the launcher.

However, I entered the game rules, but I cannot see the rules of this mod.

The game was run in English and no other mods were installed except for this mod.

Please help me.

3 hours ago, bruhigotlockedout said:

Maybe I'm stupid right now, but I just can't manage to get the mod to show up in the "mod selection thingy".

@bruhigotlockedout Did you paste the "Carnalitas" folder and the "Carnalitas.mod" file into your "mod" folder, which should be located there:

C:\Users\<Your Windows username>\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod\

You should get a structure like this :

mod/
  |
  |_ Carnalitas/
  |   |_ descriptor.mod
  |   |_ Other mod files and folders
  |
  |_ Carnalitas.mod

Then you have to add the mod in the launcher before it shows up ("Manage mods" > "Add more mods")

--------------------------------------

3 hours ago, joker6463 said:

I'm sorry I'm not good at English.
I installed this mod and ran it after checking that there is a mod in the launcher.

However, I entered the game rules, but I cannot see the rules of this mod.

The game was run in English and no other mods were installed except for this mod.

Please help me.

@joker6463  @kronos007

- Maybe the mod is in your launcher, but not enabled? Please check that the checkbox is enabled and green (Don't mind my launcher background ^^)

oDKg2FAywz.png.548160938b64e94be449fc94f621fcfc.png

- Is there a red warning icon displayed on the mod line? If there is, I think hovering it might tell you the issue.

- Maybe there is something wrong in your Carnalitas.mod folder. Make sure that the value in path="..." is pointing to the "Carnalitas" folder, located in your mod folder.

21 hours ago, ddamigo said:
On 9/12/2020 at 3:42 PM, Achok said:

with dick_big_3 trait i cant take strengthen bloodline. for game big dick its bad congenital trait (

Please let people know if it's corrected in one of the future updates. That's the reason why I'm not using this mod for now and just enjoying the vanilla game for the first time. It's amazing.

@ddamigo It should be fixed in the next update, no ETA yet

30 minutes ago, _Skyfire_ said:

Heh how do you get a launcher background like that?

Go to \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Crusader Kings III\launcher\assets and back up your original app-background.png. Put in the image you want to use that is named the same into there. Next time you start the launcher you'll have your custom background.

22 hours ago, Triskelia said:

@bruhigotlockedout Did you paste the "Carnalitas" folder and the "Carnalitas.mod" file into your "mod" folder, which should be located there:

C:\Users\<Your Windows username>\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod\

You should get a structure like this :

mod/
  |
  |_ Carnalitas/
  |   |_ descriptor.mod
  |   |_ Other mod files and folders
  |
  |_ Carnalitas.mod

Then you have to add the mod in the launcher before it shows up ("Manage mods" > "Add more mods")

@joker6463  @kronos007

- Maybe the mod is in your launcher, but not enabled? Please check that the checkbox is enabled and green (Don't mind my launcher background ^^)

oDKg2FAywz.png.548160938b64e94be449fc94f621fcfc.png

- Is there a red warning icon displayed on the mod line? If there is, I think hovering it might tell you the issue.

- Maybe there is something wrong in your Carnalitas.mod folder. Make sure that the value in path="..." is pointing to the "Carnalitas" folder, located in your mod folder.

@ddamigo It should be fixed in the next update, no ETA yet

@Triskelia

Yeah I figured out how to get it to show up on the mod selection thing, but now I can't get it to run.

I think I put everything where it's supposed to be and I have the newest CK3 version

Bruhck3.png

bruhck3-2.png

question: can there be multiple kinds of cuckolds and this could perhaps influence their wife's preference in men?  would love to see cuckolds like "cuckold for same culture" "cuckold for africans" "cuckold for muslims" when picking trait and perhaps there could be taking your partner with you and could go to foreign lands where if she is lustful, she might get curious.....  perhaps that and a sexually subversive trait could make a woman train her husband to be a cuck. just spitting some ideas.  

27 minutes ago, BadAssPutin said:

My previous comment was full of stupidity...

Are there already some lewd // sex animations integrated into this framework? If so, can someone show me (us?) an example pic, gif or vid?

Much appreciated

no, i regularly check up on that and it seems its a bid of a difficult task for modders in general as i dont see any animations even in steam workshop at all. its going to happen at some point, i guess we are still 1-2 months away. it wouldnt surprise me if paradox holds off on some tools/code that would allow to modify animations so they can dlc that as new feature. personally i hope ck3 gets the skyrim treatment with new skeleton/skin and therefore lots of animations but thats just a pipe dream. 

It is forbidden to help anyone who has a cracked version of the game here on LL.  Also, it is still a cracked game if you are not playing it through steam.  It doesn't matter if you own the game.  If you have problems with the steam version of the game, get with support and get it fixed.  

Thanks,

Greg

Forum Moderator

I understand the game may be available on other platforms, this post is in reference to several posters who's posts have been purged from this thread.

16 hours ago, 0wnyx said:

no, i regularly check up on that and it seems its a bid of a difficult task for modders in general as i dont see any animations even in steam workshop at all. its going to happen at some point, i guess we are still 1-2 months away. it wouldnt surprise me if paradox holds off on some tools/code that would allow to modify animations so they can dlc that as new feature. personally i hope ck3 gets the skyrim treatment with new skeleton/skin and therefore lots of animations but thats just a pipe dream. 

Thanks for the info! I am also looking for another Skyrim :)

15 hours ago, taro8 said:

I would be perfectly content with static images.

Don't want to degrade this mod or similar ones, but static content is not so much for me.