[mod] Carnalitas - Unified Sex Mod Framework for CK3

Thanks for your mod. I have installed it but am getting the message that the descriptor path is non-existent or not correct.

Am currently using:

Spoiler

version = "1.0.2"
tags = {
    "Gameplay"
    "Character Interactions"
    "Events"
}
name = "Carnalitas"
supported_version = "1.0.3"
path = "mod/Carnalitas"

Using an abbreviated path like above works for another mod I have. Have also tried the full path that I use in the mod file itself <"C : etc > but I still get the same error message. It is not possible to enable the mod.

I've been trying this mod out and its amazing. You are off to a great start and so soon after the game is out, im really impressed. 

I noticed that for the dick size traits the only real modifier is fertility. I took the liberty of adding  a minor 

attraction_opinion = -5 

for the poor micropenises and maybe a small modifier for the well endowed.

Although I think there was some hidden flag logic in DWR because penis size is a very private matter. Perhaps im overthinking it but this is CK3 and over complicated details is a hallmark.

thanks for your great work

5 minutes ago, Satyrthegreat said:

I've been trying this mod out and its amazing. You are off to a great start and so soon after the game is out, im really impressed. 

I noticed that for the dick size traits the only real modifier is fertility. I took the liberty of adding  a minor 

attraction_opinion = -5 

for the poor micropenises and maybe a small modifier for the well endowed.

Although I think there was some hidden flag logic in DWR because penis size is a very private matter. Perhaps im overthinking it but this is CK3 and over complicated details is a hallmark.

thanks for your great work

I would suggest making an attraction trait to go with each of the size traits. Different folks like different things, so this should be represented. Don't penalize or give bonuses to the player's character based off of your preconceived notions. 

3 minutes ago, SamIAmHam said:

I would suggest making an attraction trait to go with each of the size traits. Different folks like different things, so this should be represented. Don't penalize or give bonuses to the player's character based off of your preconceived notions. 

Maybe make a personality trait that dictates what sizes your attracted to and have it be a choice at the start? Dont give flat bonus/malus  just bc you think bigger means better. think of it like the traits (Lustful/Chaste)

6 minutes ago, s520864 said:

Maybe make a personality trait that dictates what sizes your attracted to and have it be a choice at the start? Dont give flat bonus/malus  just bc you think bigger means better. think of it like the traits (Lustful/Chaste)

I believe that would be the best thing. It's a personality preference.

21 minutes ago, nomandsland said:

Love the work for the most part, but I hate the 5 year waiting periods. A framework shouldn't be creating limitations based on the modder's sense of game balance. I'm probably going to make my own separate framework if this remains part of the mod. 

there is a setting at startup where you can disable the 5 year waiting period.

1 hour ago, s520864 said:

yea it would be much more interesting if there were a size queen trait rather than a blanket attraction modifier

30 minutes ago, joemann said:

I was able to install the mod. Launched it, enabled the game rules, but in game I can't see the body traits. Is there anything I missed?

The body traits are only for remarkably big or small dicks or tits. Average-sized dicks and tits don't get a trait.

52 minutes ago, nomandsland said:

Love the work for the most part, but I hate the 5 year waiting periods. A framework shouldn't be creating limitations based on the modder's sense of game balance. I'm probably going to make my own separate framework if this remains part of the mod. 

As Satyrthegreat said, there's a game rule to disable the cooldown. You can also make a submod with a new sex interaction, you don't have to build your own sex mod from the ground up.

This is just a suggestion for those potential modders out there: There is a set of mods that expand on the religion system that could help with doing some crazy concepts
Patch https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2224708488
More Tenet Slots https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2218249327
More Special Doctrines https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2221612003

3 hours ago, thenoirangel said:

Are the traits able to affect the character model?  Meaning will women with the big tits trait have a larger bust size on the model, or are they purely just traits?

Yes, the traits have a cosmetic effect on the portraits.

1 hour ago, 0wnyx said:

question: are there any events besides lay with lover that can be triggered or is this just the "base setup" for future mods ?

This is just the base setup for other mods.