I found few glitches with the new version.

The first one is after "the shopping run naked" You father is unhappy to see you naked when you come back home (Valid for both outfit)

The second is I didn't find how to activate the whipping scene without the (Y= Wheel command) (Very nice same as the beating) But when you use the wheel menu

you receive the beating/whipping and after the pass-out scene maybe 3 or 5 minutes after your PC Collapse on the ground without any possibility to stand up on her own. You need to use the Wheel menu again and activate the Whipping scene and your character will stand up.

The third one the Spanking animation. I got 2-3 Animation for spanking but strangely there are not selectionned when the animation start. I can pick any of them in the menu when the animation start.  What animation did you use? i use this one https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3999-billyys-slal-animations-2021-8-1/

Personal Patch to make pchsWartimes (any version) and Enhanced Lighting for ENB (ELE) - Special Edition - (ELE - SE) work together.

• Enhanced Lighting for ENB (ELE) - Special Edition being a light modification mod need to be close to the bottom of the load list and overrides nearly every interior cell record.  
  • WarTimes modifies ChillfurrowFarm (Cell Block 8 sub 2) to be owned by ChillfurrowFarmFaction [FACT:0010DE9D] instead of Wilmuth "Wilmuth" [NPC_:0009CCD9] to properly setup the task for old man Jazeem. 

Any mod that modified the same cell record will revert the ownership entry and break the task requirements.  Normally at the beginning of the task the player gets added to ChillfurrowFarmFaction and gets a copy of the key. After the completion of the task the player get removed from the faction and any other NPC still in the faction will force the player out of the property.  If the record gets overwritten, Jazeem and any NPC in the property will force you out of the property before any dialogue can take place.

This patch merge ELE-SE changes with Wartimes Chillfurrow Farm requirements for oldman task.  Also, adds ELE-SE entries to the pchsHome interior cell following the others Whiterun cells interior settings and change the Sky/Weather from Region records (XCCM) from WeatherTundra [REGN:000C5858] to WeatherWhiterun [REGN:00070408].

Normally sorted automatically to the bottom by loot. Place near the bottom of mod list if other mods also modify Chillfurrow interior cell.

This is only tested for SkyrimSE and is in ESP - ESL flag format.  

pchsWartimes Tweaks ELE Patch.esp

Spoiler

pchsWarTime18.png.f74e14633665a94a5f02fe2eca134651.png

Spoiler

pchsWarTime22.png.2481861b6d87a46e4fcee35c289d138e.png

Spoiler

pchsWarTime28.png.bc9466a367948d69f45372edb893a781.png

Edited by safado

@Monoman1 I think I figured out what was fucking with the beating debuff, and it is something you might want take a closer look at. I had two active buffs increasing my health - one from the Cursed Loot, and the second from Death Alternative (Health Buffer). Apparently one or both of them refresh after some time, then Beating debuff takes over and health takes a nose dive below the 0 level, sending the PC into bleedout. I'm not 100% sure if this is what's been killing my character, but I disabled all the health buffs, and after some time from the beating the PC is still alive and kicking.

2 hours ago, safado said:

Personal Patch to make pchsWartimes (any version) and Enhanced Lighting for ENB (ELE) - Special Edition - (ELE - SE) work together.

• Enhanced Lighting for ENB (ELE) - Special Edition being a light modification mod need to be close to the bottom of the load list and overrides nearly every interior cell record.  
  • WarTimes modifies ChillfurrowFarm (Cell Block 8 sub 2) to be owned by ChillfurrowFarmFaction [FACT:0010DE9D] instead of Wilmuth "Wilmuth" [NPC_:0009CCD9] to properly setup the task for old man Jazeem. 

Any mod that modified the same cell record will revert the ownership entry and break the task requirements.  Normally at the beginning of the task the player gets added to ChillfurrowFarmFaction and gets a copy of the key. After the completion of the task the player get removed from the faction and any other NPC still in the faction will force the player out of the property.  If the record gets overwritten, Jazeem and any NPC in the property will force you out of the property before any dialogue can take place.

This patch merge ELE-SE changes with Wartimes Chillfurrow Farm requirements for oldman task.  Also, adds ELE-SE entries to the pchsHome interior cell following the others Whiterun cells interior settings and change the Sky/Weather from Region records (XCCM) from WeatherTundra [REGN:000C5858] to WeatherWhiterun [REGN:00070408].

Normally sorted automatically to the bottom by loot. Place near the bottom of mod list if other mods also modify Chillfurrow interior cell.

This is only tested for SkyrimSE and is in ESP - ESL flag format.  

pchsWartimes Tweaks ELE Patch.esp 643 B · 0 downloads

Hide contents

pchsWarTime18.png.f74e14633665a94a5f02fe2eca134651.png

Hide contents

pchsWarTime22.png.2481861b6d87a46e4fcee35c289d138e.png

Hide contents

pchsWarTime28.png.bc9466a367948d69f45372edb893a781.png

How did your PC has Tongue? I was using "HALOS Human Tongues Converted to SSE by ZMD78" and it never worked. My PC has never Tongue out in animation.

2 hours ago, Samson Nite said:

How did your PC has Tongue? I was using "HALOS Human Tongues Converted to SSE by ZMD78" and it never worked. My PC has never Tongue out in animation.

Ahegao Face feature (I think) is a combination of Sexlab Survival and SLSO.  During install Sexlab Survival will ask for Tongue version Low or High,  no need for other tongue mods. 

If you do not use SLSO, test without it first.  I also use osmelmc's Sexlab Utility Plus. but that optional. 

Make use of the hotkeys if the animation does not open the mouth. Recommend disabling "Compulsive Sex" because it could trigger a Skyrim bug that spam key press triggers.

Another excellent mod from monoman1.

Latest Beta for SE at:

Spoiler

SexlabSurvival41.png.2fac2c73c0824de3f5f140d6b76f4b10.png

Spoiler

SexlabSurvival40.png.f75bdc4d5c1672373b7d72f5d110fd5f.png

Spoiler

SexlabSurvival42.png.e91e3310e9369e968ce5eef147889aec.png

Edited by safado
5 hours ago, lcewolf said:

The third one the Spanking animation. I got 2-3 Animation for spanking but strangely there are not selectionned when the animation start. I can pick any of them in the menu when the animation start.  What animation did you use? i use this one https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3999-billyys-slal-animations-2021-8-1/

I don't recall any spanking animations in the Billyy pack. Which animations are you referring to?

5 hours ago, lcewolf said:

I found few glitches with the new version.

The first one is after "the shopping run naked" You father is unhappy to see you naked when you come back home (Valid for both outfit)

The second is I didn't find how to activate the whipping scene without the (Y= Wheel command) (Very nice same as the beating) But when you use the wheel menu

you receive the beating/whipping and after the pass-out scene maybe 3 or 5 minutes after your PC Collapse on the ground without any possibility to stand up on her own. You need to use the Wheel menu again and activate the Whipping scene and your character will stand up.

There's a spank animation pack for Devious Followers - Continued by Lupine00.

Is technically independent of the mod but needed for Devious Follower mod spank feature.  Maybe that help with you spanking issue. ?

Pack

1 hour ago, safado said:

Ahegao Face feature (I think) is a combination of Sexlab Survival and SLSO.  During install Sexlab Survival will ask for Tongue version Low or High,  no need for other tongue mods. 

If you do not use SLSO, test without it first.  I also use osmelmc's Sexlab Utility Plus. but that optional. 

Make use of the hotkeys if the animation does not open the mouth. Recommend disabling "Compulsive Sex" because it could trigger a Skyrim bug that spam key press triggers.

Another excellent mod from monoman1.

Latest Beta for SE at:

Reveal hidden contents

SexlabSurvival41.png.2fac2c73c0824de3f5f140d6b76f4b10.png

Reveal hidden contents

SexlabSurvival40.png.f75bdc4d5c1672373b7d72f5d110fd5f.png

Reveal hidden contents

SexlabSurvival42.png.e91e3310e9369e968ce5eef147889aec.png

I am using SLS and SLSO both. But, I do not recall that in my install SLS asked me : "During install Sexlab Survival will ask for Tongue version Low or High".

Is there any way, now after installation, SLS to be set Tongue Low or High ? I don't see any section in MCM menu for tongue in SLS ......

15 minutes ago, Samson Nite said:

I am using SLS and SLSO both. But, I do not recall that in my install SLS asked me : "During install Sexlab Survival will ask for Tongue version Low or High".

Is there any way, now after installation, SLS to be set Tongue Low or High ? I don't see any section in MCM menu for tongue in SLS ......

I use Vortex mod manager (stable version).  I think Mod Organizer 2 should also work with "fomod" entries.  "fomod" script is what monoman1 use to create the install menu. It is used in many mods. 

Do not know if NMM works with does scripts, likely it can because "fomod" script are "old" (from Fallout manager FMM).

Easier Less difficult to troubleshoot mods with a proper mod manager.

Spoiler

1044995751_VortexSexlabSurvivalInstall1.png.d49d199fb61ed323a429d460c6115f76.png

Spoiler

638740943_VortexSexlabSurvivalInstall2.png.da60a4c058391e349a400b893c4c00e5.png

Spoiler

600036354_VortexSexlabSurvivalInstall3.png.033c2eb22150a4918288c1b5304676c7.png

57 minutes ago, Samson Nite said:

Safado, by the way, does PC automatically push tongue out under SLS and SLSO? or I should manually let PC tongue out during sex scene using G key for tongue? 

Need to reach a SLSO enjoyment threshold of 70 during sex trigger ahegao (may need orgasm too, my settings are high on enjoyment and only see it after orgasm) but can be forced with hot keys (will reset depending on animation stage).  The more orgasm at 70+ the more the ahegao face duration. Fatigue also makes it last longer.

I think it needs SLSO, not sure.

Testing with All-In-One Hotkey.  Need UI Extensions for wheel menu.

Spoiler

ScreenShot43.png.8d47b3cd877edd7b817a47a13b1a2841.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot44.png.7eff4ff6301c16bf8c4369e1126baecc.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot48.png.8c50953b3c92e7319403919d28d9eb92.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot49.png.ebac00e384672d5773c372e4a1e12c7b.png

Fill her up Baka Edition also has tongue out scene during deflation independent of other mods. Uses different tongue meshes.

Edited by safado
14 hours ago, Samson Nite said:

Is it "female enjoyment modifier" key in SLSO? It has big range from 0 to 200. Do I set it to 70? or other keys?

In the mean time, I don't see any tongue option in FHU Baka edition...................

Note:  Tongue out update can glitch (not update) in Freecam, if tongue action feature is a priority better use normal anchored to player cam (3rd person view). 

Fill Her Up Baka settings. Is random occurrence.

Spoiler

ScreenShot53.png.097fed9a28727a1913a90a876e438584.png

My SLSO settings for enjoyment.  Whatever enjoyment gain (passive or by hotkey) during sex animation it get multiply by 1.5 (faster to orgasm less carpal tunnel).  That my understanding of it.    There also a player autopilot setting.  Normally it happens when magic gets to 0 but with the Autopilot Set true it used always.  

Spoiler

ScreenShot54.png.0af582168118eb2818b2b43f639ae24a.png

Edited by safado
20 hours ago, kapibar said:

Doing this progressed the dialogue, but posing was never required after that, the dialogue went normally, with the usual idle animation. If that's the way it's supposed to work - OK

No you're supposed to need to pose for inspection each time. Is the dialogue the same? Or maybe your submission dropped below 50 again?

You're pose status should be reflected by global 'pchsInspectStance'

If it's 1 you'll pass. 0 = fail

I can't see any issues with the code. Posing will set it to 1 and and other idle (drinks tray/pot/reset idle) will set it to zero again.

I'll see about adding a one time popup help box.

19 hours ago, leakim said:

Could it be that it is not using the "pchsPcIsWearingHeels" value during the "Father?" dialog, and instead doing a custom check that does not handle NiO height properly? I do not *believe* I am getting complaints about these heels during force-greets.

Yes you're correct. It is using the old variable during that dialogue fragment. Will fix. 

Edited by Monoman1
12 hours ago, Scrab said:

Got bored and integrated Ap into this cause why not

Integrated with thanks.

11 hours ago, lcewolf said:

The second is I didn't find how to activate the whipping scene without

You get it from failing apologies as one of the regular force greets. Punishments are random though so you might get something else. 

PC Collapse on the ground without any possibility to stand up on her own

jump. Jump is your friend for most things like that. 

The only 'get up' style animation I've found to unstick you from things like that comes from PAH. 

The third one the Spanking animation. I got 2-3 Animation for spanking but strangely there are not selectionned when the animation start.

I'm not playing specific animations. Anim tags are pulled from Sex tags.json.

9 hours ago, kapibar said:

think I figured out what was fucking with the beating debuff, and it is something you might want take a closer look at. I had two active buffs increasing my health - one from the Cursed Loot, and the second from Death Alternative (Health Buffer). Apparently one or both of them refresh after some time, then Beating debuff takes over and health takes a nose dive below the 0 level, sending the PC into bleedout. I'm not 100% sure if this is what's been killing my character, but I disabled all the health buffs, and after some time from the beating the PC is still alive and kicking

Unfortunately, messing with health is always a bit of a minefield. And I don't think I'd be able to account for all external variables. I think all I can do is add a 'no health damage' toggle to the mcm and just disable health debuffs. 

13 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

No you're supposed to need to pose for inspection each time. Is the dialogue the same? Or maybe your submission dropped below 50 again?

You're pose status should be reflected by global 'pchsInspectStance'

If it's 1 you'll pass. 0 = fail

I can't see any issues with the code. Posing will set it to 1 and and other idle (drinks tray/pot/reset idle) will set it to zero again.

I'll see about adding a one time popup help box.

Yes, the dialogue is the same, submission score also did not drop. But there is an intresting thing about poses, trays, etc. - they are reseted by jumping, or using crafting stations. It's not impossible that inspect stance is still at 1, but was reseted.

Also - as I mentioned in other post - you might want to add a warning about health buffs. For the correct functioning of Wartimes' debuffs should be turned off.

17 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Can anyone think of a reason to NOT bring Mother back? 

I'm looking for motivation for the player to keep paying the increasing amounts of gold needed for her upkeep....

Well, psychologically, there may be following reasons:

1. shame of humiliating servitude and being used as father's plaything and desire to keep mother from seeing poor daughter it this position.

2. striving to protect mother same expirience

3. fear that father will much be more cruel and he might come up with something even more degrading to them both

Edited by Iroha
7 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Can anyone think of a reason to NOT bring Mother back? 

I'm looking for motivation for the player to keep paying the increasing amounts of gold needed for her upkeep....

Your too addicted to having all the sex with the tasks and know she will spoil the fun, father tells you so, but you can pay for her to be "looked after" for longer.

Father tells you she is cured but has been captured by bandits on the way home and you have to pay a daily ransom to keep her alive and the buy back fee is ridiculously high

your told her condition is terminal if she ever leaves the healer's.

there you go, some weed induced ideas, seem good to me but then I'm well stoned currently so mite be a basic idea in them for you

4 minutes ago, Iroha said:

Well, psychologically, there may be following reasons:

1. shame of humiliating servitude and being used as father's plaything and desire keep mother from seeing poor daughter it this position.

2. striving to protect mother same expirience

3. fear that father will much be more cruel and he can might come up with something even more degrading to them both

Theyre decent reasons in the mid to late mod but not early mod when you've no idea what father has in store for you. And most likely when you're struggling the most to have gold. 

5 minutes ago, jperrins66 said:

Your too addicted to having all the sex with the tasks and know she will spoil the fun, father tells you so, but you can pay for her to be "looked after" for longer.

same problem as above

6 minutes ago, jperrins66 said:

your told her condition is terminal if she ever leaves the healer's.

I want you to be able to get her back eventually. 

In early stage of healing its dangerous to returning mother back, dangerous for her health, ofc. Healers try different methods from cheap to more expensive with time, her disease does not weaken. There may be one experimental artifact made by thalmors, that, maybe, can heal her, but it's cost is several(few?) thousands of septims. While family does not have these amount of money, there is no other choice than to keep mother in healers hands, may be soon they will get the right treatment.

So daughter will not want to return mother back if it endanger her mothers life.

Edited by Iroha