4 hours ago, Rekuna said:

Mod works perfectly for me so far! Absolutely love it. I don't use LAL so was very happy with the MCM option to trigger it.

How would I go about permanently altering 'Fathers' appearance? In a purely cosmetic way. I was thinking about finding or downloading a more appropriate model from Nexus or something, then would it just be a case of renaming the correct files to the fathers and making sure they're in this mods folder structure? Could anyone walk me though it.

You'd have to also modify the esp. 

@Monoman1

If you are still looking for content to add ...

I'm in the "breeder" phase of the mod, I didn't want my character to get pregnant just now so I took a contraceptive.  Right in front of Father and he didn't react (I kind of hoped he would, but didn't expect it).  So I thought it'd be nice if he reacted to the player taking a contraceptive or that he noticed that after a month he'd wonder why I wasn't pregnant yet.  Food for thought.

hm how does the PAH integration works?

i have a slave following me and if i go to father i have no dialog option. according to dialoge tree it should be: I've brought you a new toy or smth like this

grafik.png.320b11e63a394f609b2574b77b5f58ce.png

These are the conditions and only slavesinArea is still 0 => the slave is not recognized

The Condition for the Aliases in pchsPAHSlaveScan should match

grafik.png.df242743c5d39dc511669b6ba848394b.png

//Edit Ok solved it: the Slave was a custom follower which was not recognized. with a vanilla NPC it worked in debug phase

Edited by coffeeink
solved
5 minutes ago, Leoosp said:

What modifications does Sexy One-Piece.esp refer to and also SPB_EHBunny.esp?

There's already a convenient menu to add outfits and accesories in game that also create the entries in json.

Setup the all-in-one hotkey in wartime MCM and go to misc. in the wheel menu to reach the outfits entry options.

Spoiler

ScreenShot97.png.7c036651f7c6fc317afabab59d343eaa.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot99.png.894a237526ac018b491c44ca756b9338.png

3 hours ago, Leoosp said:

I'm interested in seeing what the screenshots for them are.

Gather the outfits you want to add to the WarTimes Father's outfit list.  You can use AddItemMenu mod to make it easy.

Equip a Slot32 (common body torso) mesh (cloth/armor) every other item like glove, shoes, bottom, and the like are accesories. 

Equip only the items that will become part of the outfit.  Slot32 is always needed but the others are optional.

Hit the hotkey for Wartime All-in-one UI wheel menu. Go to Misc\Debug\Outfits and choose Add My current Outfit.

It will ask for the accessory list name to bind to the main Slot32.  This new list will occupy the next available level index if it not already in the list (repeated). 

To remove the last outfit from the list, choose the option "Remove Outfit" and choose the last one.   It will ask for confirmation, of the two listed outfit names the bottom one has a yes appended at the end but depending on the length of the name could be truncated from view.  Choose bottom to remove.  If you try one in the middle it will not let you, unless is repeated with a different accessory list. (Not sure, better remove bottom up).

The video shows the process but is low quality to be inside the size limits.  It shows items from Luxury Collection [3BA] and Raven's Luxurious Seduction.  It's a MP4 video in codec HEVC (x.265).

Edited by safado

Yeah good guide. I did it the hard manual way until Mono said use the all in one windows.

As far as those esp's I got them from korean sites and not loverslab. I had to edit the armor slots to work with DD and made them craftable so I doubt I am allowed to share them. If I can find the link to the site I will post it.

Edit I guess it is on this site too, the conversions anyway.

here is a link to her conversion site, she has about everything to choose from here.

https://www.daymarrworkshop.com/

Edited by divinefire
22 hours ago, coffeeink said:

Edit Ok solved it: the Slave was a custom follower which was not recognized. with a vanilla NPC it worked in debug phase

Also need a leash collar or something with the leash keyword but I guess you already know that. 

Custom followers are a bit of a PITA to capture with built in conditions and no dependency on PAH.

On 8/15/2021 at 5:21 PM, tinkerbelle said:

@Monoman1

If you are still looking for content to add ...

I'm in the "breeder" phase of the mod, I didn't want my character to get pregnant just now so I took a contraceptive.  Right in front of Father and he didn't react (I kind of hoped he would, but didn't expect it).  So I thought it'd be nice if he reacted to the player taking a contraceptive or that he noticed that after a month he'd wonder why I wasn't pregnant yet.  Food for thought.

Yea. I mean it makes sense of course. A lot of work for a once-off though. 

What happens if you equip a fertility potion afterwards? Does beeing female have an equivalent?

Hey, mabye a stupid question but, is this mod completly a standalone experiance or does it expect you to go on the classic skyrim adventure(combat) inbetween events/qeusts? Im wondering if i should add other mods that enhance the normal gameplay or just stick with the requirments to not cause any issues down the line. :) Thanks.

7 hours ago, xRegenwetter said:

does it expect you to go on the classic skyrim adventure(combat) inbetween events/qeusts? Im wondering

The tweek version made by @monoman1 keep you quite busy with a devious routine. You don't have the time to explore everything you are too busy trying to pay for your mother care. But If you have PAH (Paradise Halll) mod installed it give you a little free time

8 hours ago, xRegenwetter said:

Im wondering if i should add other mods that enhance the normal gameplay or just stick with the requirments to not cause any issues down the line. :) Thanks.

It's your to choice actually. It depend of what kind of game or adventure you are looking for.

8 hours ago, xRegenwetter said:

Im wondering if i should add other mods that enhance the normal gameplay or just stick with the requirments to not cause any issues down the line. :) Thanks.

When you start to install mods, there are always a lot of prerequisites. Some require mod need its fair share of pre-requisites that are also required for this mod to make sense. Sexlabs survival also has a fairly large number of prerequisites. Just to play with all the options in wartimes we talk about easily at least 50 mods. If it's your first experience in loverlabs and with the mod in general i am sure you could use the guide for installing all the mods and a Logiciel like Vortex.

At the end it depends on what type of immersion you are looking for.

3 hours ago, lcewolf said:

The tweek version made by @monoman1 keep you quite busy with a devious routine. You don't have the time to explore everything you are too busy trying to pay for your mother care. But If you have PAH (Paradise Halll) mod installed it give you a little free time

It's your to choice actually. It depend of what kind of game or adventure you are looking for.

When you start to install mods, there are always a lot of prerequisites. Some require mod need its fair share of pre-requisites that are also required for this mod to make sense. Sexlabs survival also has a fairly large number of prerequisites. Just to play with all the options in wartimes we talk about easily at least 50 mods. If it's your first experience in loverlabs and with the mod in general i am sure you could use the guide for installing all the mods and a Logiciel like Vortex.

At the end it depends on what type of immersion you are looking for.

Thanks for the response. Can you tell me were i can find the tweaked version?

7 minutes ago, xRegenwetter said:

Thanks for the response. Can you tell me were i can find the tweaked version?

My signature. 

As for your previous question it depends on some factors in your game and what you choose to do. I find you can get away for a bit to explore and make gold but not very far. I think the furthest I've gotten on foot is Redorans Retreat. You can 'play chicken' with the mod to a certain degree - take risks on timing so that you can explore further but of course if you mess up and get waylaid for whatever reason you'll be in trouble. 

Factors:

Timescale - lower = more time to explore. Don't go lower than 5. (I use 5 personally).

How easy it is to make gold in your game. 

The number of soft dependencies installed may increase/decrease the amount of tasks you have to complete. 

Whether you do the optional tasks (skulvars horse etc). Personally I don't feel they're worth the time it takes so I end up exploring more. 

Later you can assign paradise halls slaves to tasks which may or may not help depending on how well trained they are. 

You can spend favour to borrow brutus (the horse) for a few days allowing you to travel further. 

Edited by Monoman1

With the 6.3 update there's a reference to -Slaves don't get to use chairs.

Is that PAH slaves, the PC not being allowed to sit on chairs?, in which case is that further down the father degradation chain or if you started through the bad start with the SD+ enslavement (which BTW, would be great if there was a cage accessible for the sleep feature .. although not sure where you could put it, maybe in the basement? or replace your bed with a cage.. sure there's room)

Also, and could be just my dodgy setup, but I seem to lose the setting that changes the household items into a 'steal' mode but puts it back to being allowed to pick up items again. Has anyone else seen that?

Edited by jc321

Hey, i got the mod running and did a bunch of task but on the first party task my game crashes whenever i talk to Sjabron and say: "Mister Jaborn, im here to pick up a package for my father" , the game crashes after he completes his second line.
Im a total layman when it comes to programming/moding but it seems to me the Item he trys to give me doesn't exist in my Skyrim or something. If someone could tell me what happens normaly after he finishes his line maybe i can try to debug it myself somehow.

I also have a crash Report from Papyrus and the last lines in the log are always the same on all crashes.

Spoiler

[08/17/2021 - 06:42:48PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]:Defered maintenance...
[08/17/2021 - 06:42:48PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]: found Devious Devices - Assets.esm
[08/17/2021 - 06:42:48PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell
[08/17/2021 - 06:42:48PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49
[08/17/2021 - 06:42:48PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]: finished maintenance
[08/17/2021 - 06:42:48PM] Error: Property wantsPurging not found on slaconfigscr. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [sla_Main (0A042D62)].slamainscr.OnUpdate() - "slamainscr.psc" Line 226
[08/17/2021 - 06:42:48PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp28"
stack:

I spend like 4+ hours installing all the Mods would be a shame if it all was for nothing. I think i was also carfeful and doublechecked if i have the  requierments for all the mods.

Here is my Load Order as "printed" by LOOT

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ApachiiHair.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  8  8     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 13  d     BeeingFemale.esm
 14  e     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 16 10     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 17 11     Amputator.esm
 18 12     EquipableStockings.esp
 19 13     MilkModNEW.esp
 20 14     RaceMenu.esp
 21 15     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 22 16     UIExtensions.esp
 23 17     SkyUI.esp
 24 18     SD Cages.esp
 25 19     SimplyKnock.esp
 26 1a     SL Survival.esp
 27 1b     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 28 1c     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 29 1d     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 30 1e     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 31 1f     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 32 20     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 33 21     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 34 22     Time Passes.esp
 35 23     Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
 36 24     Sexlab - Cum Overlays.esp
 37 25     Spank That Ass.esp
 38 26     SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
 39 27     SlaveTats.esp
 40 28     MilkModNEW HF.esp
 41 29     MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
 42 2a     pchsWartimes.esp
 43 2b     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 44 2c     MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasicB.esp
 45 2d     sr_FillHerUp.esp
 46 2e     SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
 47 2f     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 48 30     SLSO.esp
 49 31     iCompass - Immersive Compass.esp
 50 32     XPMSE.esp
 51 33     SimpleSlavery.esp
 52 34     SOS - Shop.esp
 53 35     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 54 36     yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
 55 37     dcc-dm2.esp
 56 38     BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
 57 39     KS Hairdo's.esp
 58 3a     SLALAnimObj.esp
 59 3b     SLAnimLoader.esp
 60 3c     FNIS.esp
 61 3d     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

(I cleaned my DLC's, run LOOT, and TSESedit)

EDIT: The problem was i had the wrong ZaZ animation pack installed, getting the correct version 8.0 was the soloution.

Edited by xRegenwetter
23 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea. I mean it makes sense of course. A lot of work for a once-off though. 

What happens if you equip a fertility potion afterwards? Does beeing female have an equivalent?

It's just an idea.  :)     If it's not worth the time, then that's OK.

I don't know of a fertility potion, I haven't seen one.  Beeing Female is what I use and I'm pretty sure it doesn't have a fertility potion.  I could be wrong, since I would rarely want such a thing, I wouldn't go looking for it.  OK, I just looked and neither "beeing female" or "beeing female - add on" have anything like a fertility potion.  Didn't find one in anything else, but I could've missed it.

But that brings up another idea, which might be easy to add or not ... If you aren't pregnant after a few days (realistic would be after a month, but this is skyrim, no reality need apply), Father forces you to drink a fertility potion, which you, as the modder, would create or just use dialog to put the pc in a "ready to breed" and ready to be pregnant from just looking at a penis mode. 

2 hours ago, jc321 said:

Is that PAH slaves, the PC not being allowed to sit on chairs?, in which case is that further down the father degradation chain or if you started through the bad start with the SD+ enslavement (which BTW, would be great if there was a cage accessible for the sleep feature .. although not sure where you could put it, maybe in the basement? or replace your bed with a cage.. sure there's room)

Also, and could be just my dodgy setup, but I seem to lose the setting that changes the household items into a 'steal' mode but puts it back to being allowed to pick up items again. Has anyone else seen that?

I haven't seen that comment, my character has sat in chairs, but no comment.  I have Paradise Halls and I'm pretty sure that comment isn't in that mod.

An SD cage would be nice.  On my machine it takes a bit to work through the cage finding routine until it realizes there aren't any cages (about 10-20 seconds, I think).

I've seen the "steal" mode on items switch here and there.   Interestingly, there are variables for whether or not you have stolen certain items, like the sword, and the sword variable and others get set true if you take the items even when they aren't marked stolen at the time of taking.  I don't know what that means, but there it is.

1 hour ago, xRegenwetter said:

Hey, i got the mod running and did a bunch of task but on the first party task my game crashes whenever i talk to Sjabron and say: "Mister Jaborn, im here to pick up a package for my father" , the game crashes after he completes his second line.
Im a total layman when it comes to programming/moding but it seems to me the Item he trys to give me doesn't exist in my Skyrim or something. If someone could tell me what happens normaly after he finishes his line maybe i can try to debug it myself somehow.

I also have a crash Report from Papyrus and the last lines in the log are always the same on all crashes.

Hide contents

[08/17/2021 - 06:42:48PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]:Defered maintenance...
[08/17/2021 - 06:42:48PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]: found Devious Devices - Assets.esm
[08/17/2021 - 06:42:48PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell
[08/17/2021 - 06:42:48PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49
[08/17/2021 - 06:42:48PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>]: finished maintenance
[08/17/2021 - 06:42:48PM] Error: Property wantsPurging not found on slaconfigscr. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/17/2021 - 06:42:48PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp28"
stack:

I spend like 4+ hours installing all the Mods would be a shame if it all was for nothing. I think i was also carfeful and doublechecked if i have the  requierments for all the mods.

Here is my Load Order as "printed" by LOOT

Hide contents

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ApachiiHair.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  8  8     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 13  d     BeeingFemale.esm
 14  e     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 16 10     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 17 11     Amputator.esm
 18 12     EquipableStockings.esp
 19 13     MilkModNEW.esp
 20 14     RaceMenu.esp
 21 15     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 22 16     UIExtensions.esp
 23 17     SkyUI.esp
 24 18     SD Cages.esp
 25 19     SimplyKnock.esp
 26 1a     SL Survival.esp
 27 1b     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 28 1c     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 29 1d     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 30 1e     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 31 1f     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 32 20     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 33 21     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 34 22     Time Passes.esp
 35 23     Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
 36 24     Sexlab - Cum Overlays.esp
 37 25     Spank That Ass.esp
 38 26     SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
 39 27     SlaveTats.esp
 40 28     MilkModNEW HF.esp
 41 29     MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
 42 2a     pchsWartimes.esp
 43 2b     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 44 2c     MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasicB.esp
 45 2d     sr_FillHerUp.esp
 46 2e     SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
 47 2f     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 48 30     SLSO.esp
 49 31     iCompass - Immersive Compass.esp
 50 32     XPMSE.esp
 51 33     SimpleSlavery.esp
 52 34     SOS - Shop.esp
 53 35     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 54 36     yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
 55 37     dcc-dm2.esp
 56 38     BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
 57 39     KS Hairdo's.esp
 58 3a     SLALAnimObj.esp
 59 3b     SLAnimLoader.esp
 60 3c     FNIS.esp
 61 3d     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

(I cleaned my DLC's, run LOOT, and TSESedit)

Your papyrus log tell only that you have problems with sexlab aroused.

Possible issues:

1. one of esps changes SLA magic effects altering scripted properties

2. one/several scripts got changed outside of sexlab aroused

3. all at once.

Technically - this issue can cause only spontaneous crushes, not your case.

As for getting supplies - you should receive 20 bottles of mead (FoodBlackBriarMead "Black-Briar Mead" [ALCH:0002C35A]) that is one of default skyrim drinks. I dont think you have some missing meshes/sounds. No ideas. Try to move wartimes after alternate start.

Maybe you are missing Pole mesh (from ZAZ anim pack, or maybe some mod changes furniture meshes in zaz formid to missing), which is placed in the house while you do task first time.

Edited by Iroha
38 minutes ago, Iroha said:

Maybe you are missing Pole mesh (from ZAZ anim pack, or maybe some mod changes furniture meshes in zaz formid to missing), which is placed in the house while you do task first time.

Maybe that's the issue i just checked and i have ZAZ animation pack 7.0 installed but Wartime requires Zaz animation pack 8.0 i give it a try the next time i get a chance

4 hours ago, jc321 said:

Refers to PAH. All the slaves were sitting down and taking up all the chairs in older versions. 

4 hours ago, jc321 said:

is that further down the father degradation chain or if you started through the bad start with the SD+ enslavement

I don't think there's much I can do once the mod hands over to SD it's basically all in SDs hands. Personally I don't think it's a great route to take IMO. 

4 hours ago, jc321 said:

No I think I've seen it alright. Probably something to do with setting the cell ownership. 

1 hour ago, xRegenwetter said:

Papyrus log's not a crash log. 99% of the time it'll send you in the wrong direction. 

There's very little happening in that code segment. 

A global variable is set

You're given 20 meads

And the party guests are enabled.

taskParty.SetValue(2)
PlayerREF.AddItem(Mead, 20, false)

;enable guests in house
Int iGuests = Guests.Length
While (iGuests)
    iGuests -= 1
    Guests[iGuests].Enable()
EndWhile

Are you SE? Are you using the SE conversion? 

It's beginning to sound like SE has some problem enabling/disabling Npcs. First SLS enforcers and now this...

Edited by Monoman1
8 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Are you SE? Are you using the SE conversion? 

No im using LE

Iroha just made me realise i have the wrong version of the ZaZAnmation pack installed. Maybe that was the cause.

Is there a way to trigger the first party quest via a command so i can test it right away? I think i might have to start a new game to make sure.

4 minutes ago, xRegenwetter said:

No im using LE

Iroha just made me realise i have the wrong version of the ZaZAnmation pack installed. Maybe that was the cause.

Is there a way to trigger the first party quest via a command so i can test it right away? I think i might have to start a new game to make sure.

set pchsTaskParty to 1

then talk to sabjorn to check that fragment. 

I would not proceed with a save like this so reload after you confirm any fix. 

Thanks everybody the Problem is Fixed :D

ZaZ animation pack was the problem.

When i first installed the mod i went and checked what reqiurments i alredy fufill and the "File Page" just say's ZaZ Animation pack. So i thought my ZaZ Animation Pack 7.0 would suffice, but when i click on the Link on the File Page it links to the 8.0 Version.

I gues i should have been more thorough ? I hope i didn't cause to much trouble for you guys.

Massives thanks for the suppourt!

On 8/15/2021 at 3:49 AM, Rekuna said:

Mod works perfectly for me so far! Absolutely love it. I don't use LAL so was very happy with the MCM option to trigger it.

How would I go about permanently altering 'Fathers' appearance? In a purely cosmetic way. I was thinking about finding or downloading a more appropriate model from Nexus or something, then would it just be a case of renaming the correct files to the fathers and making sure they're in this mods folder structure? Could anyone walk me though it.

If you know how to use nifscope it isn't too hard. You just have to rename the faceparts on the .nif you want to replace to match the default .nif found in the meshes/facegen folder of the mod. Father's .nif is 00005a11.nif and his face texture 00005a11.dds. For example, the eyes need to be named "MaleEyesHumanBrown". Then you have to do as you suggested and rename both the replacement headmesh and facetint to the mods filepath, i.e. 00005a11. This won't change the body at all so if the face you are using has a different color their will be a mismatch. 

10 hours ago, xRegenwetter said:

Thanks everybody the Problem is Fixed :D

ZaZ animation pack was the problem.

When i first installed the mod i went and checked what reqiurments i alredy fufill and the "File Page" just say's ZaZ Animation pack. So i thought my ZaZ Animation Pack 7.0 would suffice, but when i click on the Link on the File Page it links to the 8.0 Version.

I gues i should have been more thorough ? I hope i didn't cause to much trouble for you guys.

Massives thanks for the suppourt!

No problem, nice to see you fixed the issue:)

Edited by Iroha