1 hour ago, kapibar said:

It is enabled, that's the problem. Yolie's piercing works normally, the tats are applied, animation works as desired, everything is fine. The problem is Tris.

Additional info: the message box saying that Tris is done 'after what seemed like an eternity' pops up before the warning about clothes blocking the slots. Don't know if this helps. After that nothing happens.

Can't seem to find any issues. At least with ear piercings. Successfully finished for me. All the mods piercings are done by Tris. 

I wonder is your json ok. Have you modified it?

Edit: L2 piercings went ok too.

Edited by Monoman1
1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Can't seem to find any issues. At least with ear piercings. Successfully finished for me. All the mods piercings are done by Tris. 

I wonder is your json ok. Have you modified it?

Edit: L2 piercings went ok too.

No, haven't touched the piercing .json. But since I just started, I'll just reinstall on a fresh save and see how it goes. I'll give you feedback when I get there once again.

@Monoman1 I accidentaly restored some older LO and it probably FUBARed few things. After restoring the proper order everything started to work.

Anyway, since that is out of the way, I have some feedback. The beating effect is seriously messed up. I had -160 health, which sends character into bleedout instantly. Now I have -40, still 2 times more than the health my PC has (SLS's inequality debuff is also crippling). Could this be tweaked someway, or at least leave some kind of safety cushion?

Edited by kapibar
7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Check the quest log. It should tell you what to do. Generally the supply run starts with talking to father to get the gold and list. So I'm not sure if there's something wrong or you guys are misunderstanding how the supply run works. Haven't changed much to do with the supply run this update other than the time check.

I checked and there was nothing, also this is the first time i played the mod since supply runs were added i think I just got back into skyrim so I also just may be missing something...

Here is pictures I dont see anything in questlog yet however my task is supply run and in the dialogue im not sure where it shows up exactly.

Spoiler

1527329377_2021-08-0408_29_06.png.c45c4cce57bf2dacd94f0f6ce29c8336.png130139680_2021-08-0408_29_59.png.f7cde14e6980504b243e800b4d693ee4.png

2063222418_2021-08-0408_30_36.png.9e7e226cd9d4b7b2ffd5c4461ee16719.png

Thanks for the tipe about Sexlab Cum Overlays, Monoman1, worked wonders. :)

I also tried the latest Wartimes versions (updated mid-game (5.6->6.3), along with SLS (0.668->0.669)) and I would like to report two probable bugs:

• Wartimes now seem to think I have PAH installed, which I do not. I am getting force-greeted regarding finding slaves for father. 
  • Father also seems to not accept that the PC is naked. Tried de-equipping everything and waiting a bit, but I am still getting force greeted by father disappointed that I am not naked. I can add that I am [Recognized as naked] under Question Information in the MCM.

If you need additional info, let me know. I have not tried starting from scratch.

Thanks for the update.

Edited by leakim

What a fantastic mod and tweaks. Pretty much has revitalized Skyrim for me again. Pushes practically every button I ever wanted pushed. Thanks pchs and Monoman1 for all your hard work.

One suggestion: once Father starts sending you to Aldo for punishment, would it be possible to add an event that would trigger 3p human/creature anims for those that have them, so that you'd get a Father/Aldo/PC threesome? Troubles of Heroine does something similar, but you have to go all the way to the Rift to start it, and then back to Whiterun.

Oh, one more: how about a scene where if you leave the house dirty too long, Father locks you in a pillory and runs the Pillory Torment (Alt) anim, the one where the victim get violated with a broomstick?

Thanks again. I'm going to try 6.3 in the next day or two.

Edited by GeorgiaCav
5 hours ago, kapibar said:

Anyway, since that is out of the way, I have some feedback. The beating effect is seriously messed up. I had -160 health, which sends character into bleedout instantly. Now I have -40, still 2 times more than the health my PC has (SLS's inequality debuff is also crippling). Could this be tweaked someway, or at least leave some kind of safety cushion?

There's a min health setting in the Mcm. Are those values you mention final values of your health or the debuff value from the magic effect window? 

4 hours ago, tamai said:

Here is pictures I dont see anything in questlog yet however my task is supply run and in the dialogue im not sure where it shows up exactly.

Hmm. I can't explain it. Are you failing the task after some hours? Did you get the force greet to begin runs?

The quest will be in the 'Misc' category. Also any suppy run related dialogue will be in father's 'root' dialogue menu. Not under the 'Father?' topic. 

3 hours ago, leakim said:

Wartimes now seem to think I have PAH installed, which I do not. I am getting force-greeted regarding finding slaves for father.

Ah it's probably just there's no check on the force greet. Not a big deal as there's no requirement for you to bring slaves. Your motivation is purely selfish (to have them do the work)

3 hours ago, leakim said:

Father also seems to not accept that the PC is naked. Tried de-equipping everything and waiting a bit, but I am still getting force greeted by father disappointed that I am not naked. I can add that I am [Recognized as naked] under Question Information in the MCM.

I'll look into it. 

global pchsPcIsWearingOutfit should be 100 when naked. 

you can check it via the console 'help pchsPcIsWearingOutfit'

52 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm. I can't explain it. Are you failing the task after some hours? Did you get the force greet to begin runs?

The quest will be in the 'Misc' category. Also any suppy run related dialogue will be in father's 'root' dialogue menu. Not under the 'Father?' topic. 

Hmm yea no idea i have no quests in my questlog like that, he says you better not spend it on any girly nonsense and thats all he says I dont get a new quest. I also dont  get a failed quest yet so far it just every one in awhile has a "we're low on supplies" popup

this is all thats in my dialogue tree with him and picture after waiting 3 days it stil says low on supplies but no punishment.

Spoiler

image.png.5d0a9d939078ba6760b7fc9dc8c3fb45.pngimage.png.4313a1681f8fd6da97cbc6152f513718.png

Edited by tamai
40 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

There's a min health setting in the Mcm. Are those values you mention final values of your health or the debuff value from the magic effect window? 

Debuff. -160 at the start, -40 after 2-3h. I had the minimum health buffer set at 20 and even with that the PC was sent to bleedout every few minutes, the game became unplayable. I just removed the beating spell with tes5edit, but quite frankly I'm not a huge fan of modifying someone's hard work this way, so a fix (solution) would be preferable.

1 hour ago, leakim said:

I can see that global variable is stuck at -1.00.

2 hours ago, MilanJa said:

he is not see barkeeper outfit he gave pc too.

sqv pchsPlayerEquipQuest

is this quest running? If not

StartQuest  pchsPlayerEquipQuest

and check the variable again

The quest is toggled automatically when leaving/entering the house to save cpu. Might be that there's no code to start it just after outfit demands are made and you haven't left the house yet. 

2 hours ago, tamai said:

Hmm yea no idea i have no quests in my questlog like that, he says you better not spend it on any girly nonsense and thats all he says I dont get a new quest. I also dont  get a failed quest yet so far it just every one in awhile has a "we're low on supplies" popup

this is all thats in my dialogue tree with him and picture after waiting 3 days it stil says low on supplies but no punishment.

Reveal hidden contents

Hmm. Do

sqv  pchsSupplyRunQuest

Is this quest running? Try

StartQuest pchsSupplyRunQuest.

I don't think anyone else has this problem though. Or at least I don't remember seeing it before. 

12 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm. Do

sqv  pchsSupplyRunQuest

Is this quest running? Try

StartQuest pchsSupplyRunQuest.

I don't think anyone else has this problem though. Or at least I don't remember seeing it before. 

even after entering startquest it just returns as stopped and not enabled x_x even if i go stop quest start quest it still remains at stage 0

image.png.0f7ef87ebcba6fd668a77fb1978dbe36.png

Edited by tamai
13 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

So I'm not sure if there's something wrong or you guys are misunderstanding how the supply run works. Haven't changed much to do with the supply run this update other than the time check.

Sometime Father give you a forcegreet about the supply run as first forcegreet the first day. The normal dialogue. It's not avalable the first day.

When you speak with him after the first forcegreet, the normal option do not appear. You do not receive any consequence about this force greet the first day.

The second day. Father will ask you for the supply run. Then you can see and pick the normal dialogue witch one It's not avalable the first day.

Just now, tamai said:

even after entering startquest it just returns as stopped and not enabled x_x

Very strange. Usually this kind of immediate stop thing happens when one of the quest aliases fails to fill and they're not flagged as optional. If non optional aliases can't be filled the quest will stop straight away.

Untitled.jpg

These are the aliases. All I can think of is to check they exist in your game. I've no idea why they wouldn't. 

The doors obviously must exist. And father. I'd presume belethor and eurlund too. 

Try targeting the door talking activator

prid xx260afa

32 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Very strange. Usually this kind of immediate stop thing happens when one of the quest aliases fails to fill and they're not flagged as optional. If non optional aliases can't be filled the quest will stop straight away.

I may have the answer hold on respond in a second

3 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Belethor and Eorlund can die in the game. Would that cause a problem?

Well yes. If they're dead then you can't buy supplies from them anyway but both of these characters appear to be essential. There's no way to kill them by default. Just tried console kill, DamageAv Health 1000 and beat them with a sword at -30 health. They're still breathing. 

2 hours ago, kapibar said:

Debuff. -160 at the start, -40 after 2-3h. I had the minimum health buffer set at 20 and even with that the PC was sent to bleedout every few minutes, the game became unplayable. I just removed the beating spell with tes5edit, but quite frankly I'm not a huge fan of modifying someone's hard work this way, so a fix (solution) would be preferable.

Still seems to work ok for me. What's your normal health at? I'm usually at 60 due to SLS but gave myself another 100 HP there just to see. Got beaten down to 20 HP and it stopped. Health debuff brought me down to 20 HP. At this point you're supposed to go cry in your room with Twinkle which will bring back some health. 

What defeat/bleedout mod are you using? 

Anyone else have this issue with beatings?

it seems like father wont give the PC barkeep clothes, he gets stuck on trying to give the clothes but never manages to do that. tried sqv pchsPlayerEquipQuest and it was running, but he never got upset that i didn't wear it. kept asking to put the barkeep clothes on. couldn't progress through it. tried starting the quest again, didnt work. do i need to configure Outfits.json for it to work?

sidenote tried on an older save still in LAF, same thing happened except apologies didnt work either.

so, weird loop on father not managing to give clothes but never giving up i guess.

50 minutes ago, bruh123213 said:

so, weird loop on father not managing to give clothes but never giving up i guess.

Shouldn't be possible. The dialogue topic shuts down the force greet itself. But if you're not getting the clothes it suggests the script fragment isn't running at all which should also be impossible.... double check your install.

No you don't need to configure Outfits.json. It's set up with barkeep clothes as L1 and tavern wench as L2 outfits. 

pchsPlayerEquipQuest is only for monitoring what you're wearing. Not giving out outfits. 

Since there seems to be a lot of weird shit going on that I can't reproduce so I'm going to have to ask people to start posting:

Version number.

LE or SE

and a papyrus log. Preferably of just the event itself. Not 2/3 hours of gameplay. 

Edited by Monoman1