yes ignore this problem. it's now working fine for me. it was just a mod conflict.

Joyfull Followers is hooking into the Lola Quest for whatever reasons. and it destroyes the kneeling Interaction. I have no idea why but it does.

On Force Greets, I have not been able to trigger a Force Greet from my followers to try talking me into becoming a slave.

Do I have to read the book Submissive Lola first?

While poking around in the editor, these errors in the unmodified ESP are reported:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [08] submissivelola_est.esp
[00:00] vkjRandomStumble "Drunken Stumble" [SPEL:0804D701]
[00:00]     SPEL \ Effects \ Effect \ EFID - Base Effect -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
[00:00] vkjCollar11 "Slave's Collar" [ARMO:0804E1F9]
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model FileName -> [0704F90C] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] vkjCollar12 "Slave's Collar" [ARMO:0804E1FA]
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model FileName -> [0704F90B] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] vkjCollar14 "Slave's Collar" [ARMO:0804E1FC]
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model FileName -> [0704F90D] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] vkjCollar15 "Slave's Collar" [ARMO:0804E1FD]
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model FileName -> [0704F90A] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] vkj_rope_harness_Hishi "Rope Harness (Hishi)" [ARMO:0804E773]
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model FileName -> [0704E898] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] vkj_rope_harness_Penta "Rope Harness (Penta)" [ARMO:0804E774]
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model FileName -> [0704E88A] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] vkj_rope_harness_Simple "Rope Harness (Simple)" [ARMO:0804E775]
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model FileName -> [0704E88B] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] vkj_rope_harness_Top "Rope Harness (Top)" [ARMO:0804E776]
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model FileName -> [0704E88C] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [INFO:080160FB] ('That will be fun.' in GRUP Topic Children of vkjStrongHandIntroTopicYes [DIAL:08001837])
[00:00]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA - CTDA \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: QUST
[00:00] [INFO:08050DDD] ('Oh, this will be fun!  I have just the thing for you.' in GRUP Topic Children of vkjStrongHandIntroTopicYes [DIAL:08001837])
[00:00]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA - CTDA \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: QUST
[00:00] vhddmq_DeviousWorker_DialogueWithMasterDUPLICATE001 [DLVW:0802D767]
[00:00]     DLVW \ QNAM - Quest -> Found a NULL reference, expected: QUST
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 1088, Errors found: 12, Elapsed Time: 00:00

4 minutes ago, fred200 said:

On Force Greets, I have not been able to trigger a Force Greet from my followers to try talking me into becoming a slave.

Do I have to read the book Submissive Lola first?

You don't have to read the book, but then you must click to start the quest in the MCM, one or the other.

25 minutes ago, fred200 said:

[00:00]     SPEL \ Effects \ Effect \ EFID - Base Effect -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF

Don't worry about it for now.  I believe that MrEsturk is still working on that part.

[00:00] vkjCollar11 "Slave's Collar" [ARMO:0804E1F9]
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model FileName -> [0704F90C] < Error: Could not be resolved >

I'm not seeing these.  Do you have DD Expansion installed and up to date?

[00:00] [INFO:080160FB] ('That will be fun.' in GRUP Topic Children of vkjStrongHandIntroTopicYes [DIAL:08001837])

Yes, I see these.  It should be an easy fix.  MrEsturk asked me to work on the mod some more while he's taking a break, so I'll take care of these dialog errors right now.

For me - reading the book was important. After reading it, one of my followers tried to convince me. Only once - not sure how long Later is.

Other followers do not have that convince dialog. Probably the same "Later" timeout.

And the spellswords have dialog referencing it.

Marcurio talked me into it, and he runs normally when following. Not hung in a display pose. Still will not fight for me though.

Running DDA 3.0e, DDi-4.2, DDx 4.2. All the SE versions.

17 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Running DDA 3.0e, DDi-4.2, DDx 4.2. All the SE versions.

DD Expansion is currently at 4.3a, released September 2019.  The latest SE version is 4.3 Beta.  The armor add-ons that you're missing are present in 4.3. 

Kimy has Devious Devices SE 4.3 up. I think it is at the 4.3A level. I will give it a shot. Only a 1.34 GB download...

With your updated ESP, and Devious Devices SE 4.3, the current error report is:

[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 1087, Errors found: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Far far better!  Thanks!

I've reuploaded the mod with all the missing script/source files added. Most would have had little effect on the mod, but minor issues are minor issues.

2 hours ago, fred200 said:

Kimy has Devious Devices SE 4.3 up. I think it is at the 4.3A level. I will give it a shot. Only a 1.34 GB download...

With your updated ESP, and Devious Devices SE 4.3, the current error report is:

[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 1087, Errors found: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Far far better!  Thanks

"Drunken Stumble" is a left over relic from my modifications to Skyrim's alcohol before I split them off into their own mod (EsturkBooze). I must have overlooked it. It will be removed from future releases, but for now I reinserted the script it references which should clear up that final bug.

If any one has some screenshots that showcase the mod's features feel free to post them. I'd like to update the preview screenshots with more than mainly just shots of my character and her two test doms.

Just remember to use a spoiler tag if you post multiple pics.

installed into running game - no issues found by me

very limited testing report

the book in Haelga's Bunkhouse is a little to well hidden (in my game at least) ... i have to know its there and actually go into sneak mode to see/read it.

other than that and a couple of quirks with DFC (Devious Followers Continued) its ran great in my limited testing.

1 - if your follower is already devious when you talk to her, she does not give you a "slave collar", quest is stalled temporarily (see note 2 below).

2 - if you try to start the quest with a devious follower - you will not get the slave collar, but arming any devious collar (tried a total of 11 different ones), quest progresses.

(WARNING - the first time you talk to your follower after attempting to start the quest (if its stalled) while wearing a compatible collar (from DD or ZAZ) quest 

WILL continue and you will be enslaved), what this means is if your follower is devious it gives you an extra chance to WAIT to become enslaved, NOT prevent it.

3 - if your follower is not devious, you get the "slave collar" and quest runs normally, but your follower will NOT become devious while you are "Lola".  once the 

"Lola" quest stuff is finished (you are not enslaved anymore) your follower can become devious as usual.

thanks ? ? ? for the updates on the mod and all the hard work done on it.

12 minutes ago, fred200 said:

For anyone on SE using Devious Devices SE 4.3, you will also need the SKSE DLL found on page 67 of that topic. They sure don't make it easy...

Doesn't the DD's official SE port not include its converted DLL's? (At least it did when i tried long time ago...)

1 minute ago, Zaflis said:

Doesn't the DD's official SE port not include its converted DLL's?

They include the DLL for one specific SKSE version. But time marches on...  

The file is Devious Devices runtime 1.5.97 skse 2.0.17.

This is exactly the kind of mod I was missing. Not enforced SM with options to disable degrading stuff like prostitution? Heck yes. I was always wondering about the immersion (as much as it is applicable in these cases) of buying a girl - a number one celebrity of Skyrim no less, only to let anyone else .. well, "use" her (like any other mod - where PC is owned  - prescribes). Or maybe it's just my weird opinion, that the master would reeeealy like to keep the girl all to himself, celebrity or not. Anyways, thumbs up, I never knew this existed. Thanks for your work.

9 hours ago, Krynn said:

You have to try it, but I don't think that this mod is a conflict with Devious Followers.
The only problem will be the collar you always have to wear.

Wasn't asking about a conflict, more about how intrusive/interrupting the quests/events are compared to DF levels.

Speaking of compatability however, how does this handle follower frameworks and multiple followers? Specifically AFT and Nether's? I've been using AFT, but issues are pushing me to try out Nether's now.

41 minutes ago, RenFL said:

Speaking of comparability however, how does this handle follower frameworks and multiple followers? Specifically AFT and Nether's? I've been using AFT, but issues are pushing me to try out Nether's now.

It should work with any follower framework, with the understanding that it does not try to prevent you from dismissing your follower while you are a slave, since that would open the mod up to compatibility issues.  Just exercise restraint and don't do that.  The master/mistress is assigned to an alias, so the mod works with multiple followers (one of which will be your owner).  I've used it with NFF and one other follower.

41 minutes ago, RenFL said:

Wasn't asking about a conflict, more about how intrusive/interrupting the quests/events are compared to DF levels.

The mod is lighter on use of devices, but it has events that can last a few days.  You can ask to end the event early, but your owner might not agree.  Some events are non-intrusive, like changing your hair color.  Others might require you to remain in the hold you're in during that time, or require you to stay in the city you're in until you've solicited a certain number of clients.  There are configuration options for the events. 

No help on the whippings freezing up? Sad!

A couple of suggestions:

1) Maybe Master shouldn't make any demands while in a dungeon since the goal is to kill enemies and get loot? For example, Master and Lola were in a dungeon and he demanded she strip for an hour and a half. Well, in my game, if you're stripped, you're barefoot and lose 35 lbs carrying capacity and are slowed 35 points. Master is too smart to do this!

2) A convenience thing: It would be cool if Lola could offer to suck off Master since she is addicted to cum. (Sexlab Survival.)

Finally, here is a picture of my Lola. She has just taken care of Master's needs. Her belly is starting to show a bit. (Soul Gem Oven.)

Lola.jpg

2 hours ago, bubba999 said:

1) Maybe Master shouldn't make any demands while in a dungeon

Maybe they want to watch her struggle ? But seriously, if this is done then for Lola it's an easy way out of her "responsibilities". She can just go to dungeon and evade it for as long as she wants. I think the root of an issue is that being an owned property doesn't mix well with trying to be an adventurer (aka to lead the party) - and perhaps this is indeed an oversight in the mod. I mean, the master should be the one taking decisions on where to go, but alas, he's just an NPC and not much can be expected here.

2) A convenience thing: It would be cool if Lola could offer

It is possible to ask for .. activities. But the master can refuse, of course, because they have no "vitality" left (aka SLA index is too low). Which seems pretty plausible to me - after all, there's only so much they can "provide" and Lola's addiction isn't her master problem ?

No help on the whippings freezing up

If it starts - then the rest isn't up to this mod. Check your installation of SL, animations and FNIS

17 hours ago, RenFL said:

Speaking of compatability however, how does this handle follower frameworks and multiple followers? Specifically AFT and Nether's? I've been using AFT, but issues are pushing me to try out Nether's now.

A thank you would have been enough... :classic_laugh:

Just try it and you'll see! :classic_dry: