6 hours ago, bubba999 said:

No help on the whippings freezing up? Sad!

A couple of suggestions:

1) Maybe Master shouldn't make any demands while in a dungeon since the goal is to kill enemies and get loot? For example, Master and Lola were in a dungeon and he demanded she strip for an hour and a half. Well, in my game, if you're stripped, you're barefoot and lose 35 lbs carrying capacity and are slowed 35 points. Master is too smart to do this!

2) A convenience thing: It would be cool if Lola could offer to suck off Master since she is addicted to cum. (Sexlab Survival.)

Finally, here is a picture of my Lola. She has just taken care of Master's needs. Her belly is starting to show a bit. (Soul Gem Oven.)

What nonsense...

I tested and played the mod now for a "longer" time

First: a Big Thanks you for picking up this mod and tuning this to this level.  The Light DD Events and Additions are great. So in General. Awesome job!

This is from my perspective one of the best Follower Slavery mod.

During playing i found the following bugs:

• Gold Task don't take gold away and it basicly never stops => next time i try to kill it to maybe find out which questvar isn't set properly.
  • Waiting Punishment doesn't trigger for me. tbh i also don't find any Dialoge line or something regarding this => still a stub?
  • Sometimes Lola Run Quest doesn't remove the kneeling dialog correctly. this is just some minor thing.

7 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Maybe Master shouldn't make any demands while in a dungeon since the goal is to kill enemies and get loot? For example, Master and Lola were in a dungeon and he demanded she strip for an hour and a half. Well, in my game, if you're stripped, you're barefoot and lose 35 lbs carrying capacity and are slowed 35 points. Master is too smart to do this!

This is useful feedback.  MrEsturk will have to make a design about that.  Except for a few events like Time To Relax, the mod should interfere with game play too much.  However, a counter-argument to stripping in dungeons is that this isn't Devious Followers.  The owner is not primarily focused on gold, but on the dom-sub relationship with you.  Stripping you in dungeons shows you how much you depend on your owner.  The owner might consider that a much better use of time than killing & looting.  So maybe you have to let the owner tank for a while, or perhaps you "blow off steam" to pass the time.  Whatever you choose, an hour and a half is only 4.5 minutes real time at default time scale.  

52 minutes ago, coffeeink said:

Waiting Punishment doesn't trigger for me. tbh i also don't find any Dialoge line or something regarding this => still a stub?

MrEsturk ended up largely or completely disabling that feature.  During his testing, it was triggering for him what it should not have.

54 minutes ago, coffeeink said:

Sometimes Lola Run Quest doesn't remove the kneeling dialog correctly

As in the words stay on the screen, or you're stuck kneeling?

6 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

This is useful feedback.  MrEsturk will have to make a design about that.  Except for a few events like Time To Relax, the mod should interfere with game play too much.  However, a counter-argument to stripping in dungeons is that this isn't Devious Followers.  The owner is not primarily focused on gold, but on the dom-sub relationship with you.  Stripping you in dungeons shows you how much you depend on your owner.  The owner might consider that a much better use of time than killing & looting.  So maybe you have to let the owner tank for a while, or perhaps you "blow off steam" to pass the time.  Whatever you choose, an hour and a half is only 4.5 minutes real time at default time scale.  

MrEsturk ended up largely or completely disabling that feature.  During his testing, it was triggering for him what it should not have.

Thanks for the reply.  I play at timescale 12 so it would be a bit longer wait. It's not the end of the world. Loving this mod!

26 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

ok i cna fully understand this :) i was kind of expecting this. I saw many mods trying to fight waiting and sleeping and it's allways a a wobbly mess

No it's jsut that i can request at least 1 additional Task (kneel dialoge) or sometimes even more. Looks like the Quest Start of Run Lola run doesn't set "MayAskForService" var to 0 properly.

So it's not a real problem or killer.

Another very small bug i found is:

Submissive Score has to be negative (-1 to -30) and set in MCM "Master forgets Submission ... to a value > 0.

If Master forgets something and you are negative it's directly set to 0.

a fix could look like: vkjmq.psc

; Special handling for daily score decay.  The decay amount is not subject to normal scaling and it cannot reduce score to below 0.
Function DecaySubmissionScore(float val)
	float ss = GlobalSubmissionScore.GetValue()
	if (ss > 0.0)
		ss -= val
		if (ss < 0.0)
			ss = 0.0
		endif
    endif

GlobalSubmissionScore.SetValue(ss)
	Debug.Notification("Your " + OwnerTitle + " forgets some of your submissiveness.  Score: " +  Round(ss, 3))
	UpdateSubmissionEffects(ss)
EndFunction

This would ignore Decay if the Slave isn't behaving. You could also think about the reverse, if it's < 0 to add this points as "forgivness" but cap at 0

And i saw additional some potential malformed ifs in the code. For example in blindhoodcontrol line 85. There is an if with an && condition without (). This can lead that the second condition is never evaluated.

25 minutes ago, coffeeink said:

Another very small bug i found

Thank you for the bug reports.  I'll fix the latter two and look at the first one.  I'm hoping to have a lot of basic bugs like this squashed by the time MrEsturk finishes his break.  (Heh, when I was typing MrEsturk I had mistyped it as MtEsturk.  I guess it's funny if you've had enough caffeine.)

Regarding the Gold Quest:

I think a bug could be caused by the GetGold Condition:

Scenario: don't have enough Gold, you still can select to pay => if you select it something breaks

the Quest geets never stoped because the Fragment doesn't get called. this results in an infinite loop.

Also the Quest never fails. i treid it. it never triggers a non payment action here. it jsut jumps to the next day (can i pay early).

If you fail it manually it's stuck in a "where is my money"

Only Solution to get back to stable state is stopquest vkjBringGold

Also if you have the money it doesn't do anything

I've not had a ton of time to play around with this mod but so far it seems to be working very well.

There was a bit of initial wierdness with Devious Followers, I didn't want both working at the same time on the same follower so I used DFs pause function before I got enslaved with Submissive Lola. Doing that seemed to bug out a lot of the forcegreets after kneeling which in turn broke a lot of events. (I failed Run Lola, Run without ever knowing I had the quest or what I was supposed to bring, for example).

Fortunately it turns out there's no reason to pause Devious Followers at all. As long as you start the Lola quest before devious followers kicks in after recruiting a follower, DF never starts until you're no longer enslaved and everything seems to work properly. If you DO want both running at the same time, you can toggle the debug option "Do not use ZazSlaveControl" and it seems to work ok, albeit somewhat overwhelming with two different mods doing their best to derail you.

It's great to see this classic old mod brought up to date! Thanks for all your work on it.

Bug Fix Patch

Fixes problems reported by @fred200 and @coffeeink, including a critical issue with a missing script that broke the Adventuring Slave quest (bringing gold to your owner).  If you already have that quest running, just StopQuest vkjBringGold.  It's not got to complete correctly without the patch.

This patch supersedes the one I posted previously.

EDIT:  Deleted this patch.  Use the newer one here.

There is one small problem, however.
Even if you are not enslaved, you automatically get the slave collar put on. For example Cursed Loot. :classic_blink:
For me this is nothing, I deleted the mod once, also the scenarios are always the same, I don't see a big difference between this one and the old one. :classic_huh:

3 hours ago, darkfender666 said:

When follower tels i have to work for her i get "..." as answer and then i get stuck in the dialogue.. if i press esc it says to not turn back

Were you wearing a gag at that time?

3 hours ago, darkfender666 said:

Other is what should i do when followers "beacon"?

That's "beckon":  to signal, summon, or direct by a gesture of the head or hand.  It means you should talk to your owner.  If you take too long to do that, you could be punished. 

19 minutes ago, darkfender666 said:

Sure but equipped from the lola mod itself.

It doesn't matter where the gag came from.  This mod is using blocking dialog for the gag, and blocking dialog for various events.  Despite the difference in priority, it looks like the gag handling is causing problems.  I will look for a solution, or just disable it for now.

Bug Fix Patch

A small change to remove some blocking dialog that was conflicting with other blocking dialog.  You could get into a situation where you couldn't see what the owner told you to do, and your only option was to keep refusing.

This patch supersedes any posted previously.  It includes all earlier bug fixes.

EDIT:  Deleted this patch.  Use the newer one here.

Thanks for the patch. I have another question. I have set the time between requests to 150% so it should be about 3 hours between requests. However! My slave girl was spammed by three in a row in Whiterun, one after the other without pause: Fetch some ale, Walk to the Bannered Mare and prostitute myself. Poor girl can't catch a break! Just wondering if that is on purpose?

Here's Submissive Anissa. She's a bit too haughty.

Anissa.jpg

Quick question about the brown leather devious devices textures. I really like the way they look from what I've seen of them so far. Has a full set been done, and would there be any chance of making them available? I'd love to use them to replace some of the DDx colours.

Hello again.

first let me thank you for the update.. it is verry nice.... many thanks all of you.

Second: i found a bug.

As with a fresh game, as soon i was reaching by walking the honney brew near Whiterun she was planed to walk naked to the bannered mare... Needs a long time.

in the time between she wants to bring her a sweetroll.... ( Not possible if you dont use additem) after the sweetroll she was not moving again... So no way to get to bannered mare. I used the punish me option. after them the mistress was following me but the quest ( walk to bannered mare) was not finishd. ( i was walking by myself whit the following mistress.. i was also going in )

And then i have 2 questions... hihi Sorry..

I am a big High Heels fan. So is it possible to expand ( possible over the MCM) the naked rule to allow to weare High Heels..? Or is there a way i can do this by mysellf? I am Sorry for me means Naked allways that the Girl (Slave)  weare High Heels..

and the second one i think it will be to complicated. In the Old SSE Version there was a MCM point that made me allways kneel in front of my Mistress. This was also verry nice.. So did you see a way to implement this ?

But anyway , many many thanks.

Kargano

PS: If you need some more Infos about my Installed plugins. let me know.

10 hours ago, bubba999 said:

I have set the time between requests to 150% so it should be about 3 hours between requests. However! My slave girl was spammed by three in a row in Whiterun, one after the other without pause: Fetch some ale, Walk to the Bannered Mare and prostitute myself.

The frequency setting equates to the old Pace variable in the original mod.  My understanding is that it only controls how often you may kneel and ask if your owner wants something from you.  Setting the frequency higher reduces your opportunities for easy score increases.  I'll update the wording for the MCM label and info text. 

The forced events are on their own delay timers, and they also have specific requirements (like being in Whiterun for the naked walk).  In your case, you triggered 3 events quickly by being in the right location and by not having done them recently.  If you'd done Run Lola Run within the last 6 hours, it would not have triggered here.  Prostitution has its own cooldown setting.  The Bannered Mare "parade" can only occur every 2 days. 

So occasionally you'll get a few events in quick succession.  Your owner is excited to be in a city and do more things to you.  Finally, a chance to have some fun!  It makes sense if you think about it.  The alternative would be to space everything out, which would result in your missing a lot of fun events because something else just triggered. 

3 hours ago, Kargano01 said:

as soon i was reaching by walking the honney brew near Whiterun she was planed to walk naked to the bannered mare... Needs a long time.

That is not intended.  It triggered because that stretch of road is considered (by Skyrim) to be inside the city.  I'll add a check so that you must be inside the walls.  Sorry about the long walk.

in the time between she wants to bring her a sweetroll.

You have a cruel Mistress.  ?  I'll fix that.  New events shouldn't trigger during the walk.

I am a big High Heels fan. So is it possible to expand ( possible over the MCM) the naked rule to allow to weare High Heels..? Or is there a way i can do this by mysellf?

If you edit the shoes to remove the ArmorClothing (or ArmorLight or ArmorHeavy) keyword, they won't be detected as clothing, so you could wear them.  The start of the walk unequips any footwear but you could put the high heels back on if you've removed the keyword.

In the Old SSE Version there was a MCM point that made me allways kneel in front of my Mistress. This was also verry nice.. So did you see a way to implement this ?

I haven't looked at that; I don't have SE.  What do you mean by "always"?  When you use the "Mistress?" dialog?  I think it could be tedious (and extra development to ensure that you stand up when done) if you kneeled every time the owner talked to you.  However, there might be a few good places to add a bit more kneeling, such as when begging for a spanking. 

10 hours ago, merManc said:

Quick question about the brown leather devious devices textures. I really like the way they look from what I've seen of them so far. Has a full set been done, and would there be any chance of making them available?

@MrEsturk did the brown leather textures.  I see 10 in the textures folder, but not a complete set.  I don't know what his plans are for the textures.

By the way, although MrEsturk is on a break, he is reading the discussion and we are communicating with each other.  I'm just moving things along for now while he's busy.  Mostly I've been fixing bugs and polishing dialog, but I've reorganized the MCM to better group related controls.  I've also worked on whipping to add MCM controls for duration and to give the owner something to say to you afterwards.  That's only in my development version right now.  MrEsturk of course will have final say over what goes into an official release.

On 7/13/2020 at 6:01 PM, jigwigigx said:

Great mod, hope to see it improved. Is that tropical skyrim mod I see in your screenshots? I have been thinking of trying that.

Yeah, I installed it in 2016 to change things up. Decided to keep it that way. If you are going to try it use caution though: it installs about 1000 loose files into your Skyrim directory. Uninstalling it without some sort of manager would be quite messy. You might even consider trying it on an alternate copy of Skyrim.

16 hours ago, merManc said:

Quick question about the brown leather devious devices textures. I really like the way they look from what I've seen of them so far. Has a full set been done, and would there be any chance of making them available? I'd love to use them to replace some of the DDx colours.

For now the brown leather only exists for the armbinder, leather cuffs, restrictive gloves, ballet heels, catsuit heels, standard hobble skirt and bondage mittens (mittens haven't been implemented into any in game event in version 0.81). More may come, but I'm not sure when.

9 hours ago, Kargano01 said:

I am a big High Heels fan. So is it possible to expand ( possible over the MCM) the naked rule to allow to weare High Heels..? Or is there a way i can do this by mysellf? I am Sorry for me means Naked allways that the Girl (Slave)  weare High Heels..

The Whiterun walk and "stay naked for X hours" events require full nudity. However the basic nudity rule, the one that is configurable in MCM and never goes away once triggered, doesn't forbid gloves or boots. So you can at least wear heels then. Or you can do as Hexbolt8 said and remove the clothing keywords from the heels you wish to wear in CK.

On 7/12/2020 at 6:09 PM, Yuni said:

Thank you for supporting the use of male-submissive player characters for this. ❤️

On 7/13/2020 at 12:16 PM, wayne864 said:

Do you consider integrating "Devious Devices for Him (Reboot)"? If you already use DD.

I could look into adding support for that mod once I resume control. There is enough of a demand for male slavery and it should be as simple as just linking the male meshes to the new devices. Could even potentially allow me to make some the currently "female only" rules unisex (there are currently at least two rules that will only trigger if the player is female due to the needed costume meshes simply not existing for males in the vanilla DD package)

Keep in mind me adding femdom/gay content is like a blind person trying to describe the color blue. So any advice/pointers from those of you that are into playing a male slave would be most welcome. For now I have no intention of removing the Lola name however, being as it is one of the central themes of alexvkj's original vision.

On 7/12/2020 at 3:42 PM, bubba999 said:

Am loving this. One little issue. A whipping animation will start up and only hit 2 or 3 times. Then the dominant follower will freeze in place for about 30 seconds... and then all goes to normal. Anybody have any idea why this might happen?

The Whipping uses code from Zaz, so it would be a problem with that mod you are having rather that Lola probably.

On 7/13/2020 at 5:16 AM, bubba999 said:

1) Maybe Master shouldn't make any demands while in a dungeon since the goal is to kill enemies and get loot? For example, Master and Lola were in a dungeon and he demanded she strip for an hour and a half. Well, in my game, if you're stripped, you're barefoot and lose 35 lbs carrying capacity and are slowed 35 points. Master is too smart to do this!

The master will occasionally make things more difficult for the player. As Hexbolt8 said they are into the dominate roleplay to a degree of even disregarding your personal safety at times. Keeping him/her geared up and available to handle the combat for you on occasion is paramount. But at least you don't have to worry about her/him tying your hands behind your back and demanding you march home in the middle of a dungeon like in vanilla Lola anymore. I might tweak the required times of that nudity event at some point and it will end up triggering less as more rule events are added that compete with it in the updates.

On 7/13/2020 at 5:16 AM, bubba999 said:

2) A convenience thing: It would be cool if Lola could offer to suck off Master since she is addicted to cum. (Sexlab Survival.)

I suppose some sort of option to beg to give your owner oral sex could be added in some manner. Don't expect him/her to always say yes however...