44 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

The Whipping uses code from Zaz, so it would be a problem with that mod you are having rather that Lola probably.

The master will occasionally make things more difficult for the player. As Hexbolt8 said they are into the dominate roleplay to a degree of even disregarding your personal safety at times. Keeping him/her geared up and available to handle the combat for you on occasion is paramount. But at least you don't have to worry about her/him tying your hands behind your back and demanding you march home in the middle of a dungeon like in vanilla Lola anymore. I might tweak the required times of that nudity event at some point and it will end up triggering less as more rule events are added that compete with it in the updates.

I suppose some sort of option to beg to give your owner oral sex could be added in some manner. Don't expect him/her to always say yes however...

Thanks for your replies. I have no clue about troubleshooting Zaz other than reinstalling it and running FNIS again.

Fun mod. I was using your XDFF New Rules before this came along and had it working pretty well.

48 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:
On 7/12/2020 at 4:42 PM, bubba999 said:

Am loving this. One little issue. A whipping animation will start up and only hit 2 or 3 times. Then the dominant follower will freeze in place for about 30 seconds... and then all goes to normal. Anybody have any idea why this might happen?

The Whipping uses code from Zaz, so it would be a problem with that mod you are having rather that Lola probably.

For what it's worth, the whipping worked great for me, both the reward and punishment versions.  I found that the timer parameter was being ignored, so I set it up (only in my development version right now) with a configurable amount of health to be lost, with the obvious checks that you don't get killed.  I don't know why it would freeze.  Maybe something external interfering with Zaz.

Thanks @HexBolt8 and @MrEsturk for the answer, i will try the sollution with removing keyword.. ( Hopefully i have mad it correct with TESS.. hihi).

Abou the kneeling issue... if i have checked menu point in the MCM, as soon my Mistress was near to me i was automaticly switched in 1 of 5 diffrent kneeling animations. moving was no problem, my PC stand up and runing and as soon the Mistress was near i was going back on the knees...

I think this was a little experimentng because if you dont have Lola active and ticked it on, the PC was always in kneeling animation.... .

But anyway.. Many thanks. :)

First, thank you for resurrection this great mod :)

10 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

I could look into adding support for that mod once I resume control. There is enough of a demand for male slavery and it should be as simple as just linking the male meshes to the new devices. Could even potentially allow me to make some the currently "female only" rules unisex (there are currently at least two rules that will only trigger if the player is female due to the needed costume meshes simply not existing for males in the vanilla DD package)

Keep in mind me adding femdom/gay content is like a blind person trying to describe the color blue. So any advice/pointers from those of you that are into playing a male slave would be most welcome. For now I have no intention of removing the Lola name however, being as it is one of the central themes of alexvkj's original vision.

In femdom content I really like to see some cuck stuff:

- forced strapon, first oraly and in higher submission anal

- quest (mechanics similar to "im famous") where mistress order player to find her a lover and in higher submission level clean her up after they done

- chastity/restriction quest (just like ballgag or time limited nudity) player is temporary locked in chastity (or temporary can't do oral/vaginal/anal sex or opossite, can only do oral/vaginal/anal), mistress make comment/fun of it, force player to serve her/npc oraly/anal and when kneeling/beckon/ask for sex mistress may decide that she need to get off but player is locked so he must use his oral skills or find her someone else to fuck or prepare for anal (gay/strapon)

- in higher submission lvl mistress may force player to gay/straight stuff (depends on player/dom orientation)

- Im not into prostitution but maybe instead (or as additional option) of player whoring he work as oral service and cleanup? Npc have sex and player must clean up or mistress decide that she love sex so why not earn some septims in the same time, so player must find her customers and clean her after

- some spitting stuff. I guess it's hard to do it with animations so maybe player kneeling and text adnotattion about it?

I guess most of it could work for male/female sub and male/female dom as checkbox/sliders otpions to decide if player like this kinda stuff or not

Last thing, I have question in MCM is otpion "no bathroom fetish" is there somethig else than dom order Lola to pee?

25 minutes ago, VHSx said:

in MCM is otpion "no bathroom fetish" is there somethig else than dom order Lola to pee?

Only pee.  I believe that option is worded that way to include any related events that might get added later.  But since neither MrEsturk nor I are interested in that kind of content, it's unlikely that it will be expanded.  The pee event was carried forward from the original mod. 

I got ordered to whore myself out to 4 people while in Ivarstead.  I've asked everyone twice and so far have only been taken up on the offer two times.  Could this order be added to the things that you can ask your master to reconsider?  This place just doesn't have the population to do it that  many times, with the refusal chance so high.

Also, I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended, but sometimes when ordered to clean his cock, no sex scene starts.  No errors in console of a failed attempt.  But other times a scene does start.

2 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Also, I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended, but sometimes when ordered to clean his cock, no sex scene starts.  No errors in console of a failed attempt.  But other times a scene does start.

Does it start initially (the two of you are made to face each other) but no animation plays, or nothing happens at all?  I only see one owner dialog for that, "Getting on your knees and suck it like you love it."  That looks for sex animations with the Blowjob tag.  If you don't have any animations that match, nothing can play.  If you're getting a different master dialog, please let me know and I'll investigate.

2 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I got ordered to whore myself out to 4 people while in Ivarstead.  I've asked everyone twice and so far have only been taken up on the offer two times.  Could this order be added to the things that you can ask your master to reconsider?  This place just doesn't have the population to do it that  many times, with the refusal chance so high.

Thank you for this feedback.  Technically, you can complete that task if you let enough time pass.  A refusal places a cooldown spell on the NPC so that you can't spam requests.  If you stay in town long enough, you'll be able to ask again. 

It's a 4-hour cooldown, which is consistent with Radiant Prostitution's client cooldown.  At the default time scale that's 12 minutes, so you'd have to sleep or otherwise pass the time to try again. 

Many of the chances for rejection are when the NPC's arousal is 14 or less.  Some nudity could get that arousal up and improve your success rate.

Remember that guards are valid clients.  They don't judge a working girl.

However, as you noted, Ivarstead's population is small.  MrEsturk and I had discussed a reduction factor for required number of clients for small towns.  That's not in there.  I'm going to assume that he's okay with adding that; he can always change it later if he wants to.  It was never the intention for this quest to be a huge burden, though it could be a little challenging at times.  I'll add that factor now. 

At some point before long I should release a patch with all the fixes and adjustments I've made so far, so you'll have that to smooth your gameplay.

I did eventually manage to get two more customers, after waiting a lot.  :)  I didn't know about the arousal though, I will definitely adjust my attire next time.   However, guards don't have the "Hey baby, are you looking for a good time?" dialogue for me though.  Neither do wandering NPCs from Hydra Slave Girls, nor Enforcers from SLS.  I assumed it was only people in that town's faction or something like that.

I'll get more specifics next time he demands a cock cleaning.

3 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I was having that issue on my version as well. Not sure why, I was hoping it was just my personal copy of Skyrim being pissy again. Hopefully Hexbolt8 or I can figure out what's causing it.

12 hours ago, VHSx said:

- chastity/restriction quest (just like ballgag or time limited nudity) player is temporary locked in chastity (or temporary can't do oral/vaginal/anal sex or opossite, can only do oral/vaginal/anal), mistress make comment/fun of it, force player to serve her/npc oraly/anal and when kneeling/beckon/ask for sex mistress may decide that she need to get off but player is locked so he must use his oral skills or find her someone else to fuck or prepare for anal (gay/strapon)

The other stuff you listed might be possible, but don't expect any chastity play in this mod. It just clashes with too many of the other features. Spitting probably a no go too, being as you said there's really nothing to work with animation wise.

52 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

However, guards don't have the "Hey baby, are you looking for a good time?" dialogue for me though.  Neither do wandering NPCs from Hydra Slave Girls, nor Enforcers from SLS.  I assumed it was only people in that town's faction or something like that.

My mistake.  I missed the IsUnique condition.  MrEsturk said it's okay to allow guards so I'll add that exception.  That should help.  Slave faction, non-unique NPCs, and beggars are excluded.  Enforcers presumably are non-unique so they'll continue to be excluded.

For the scaling, I've added a simple formula.  It can be tweaked later of course.  The number of clients is halved for towns (rounded up) but one client is added back for non-city hold capitals.  Minimum 2 clients, though.  Ivarstead is a town and not a capital, so for your case with having to service 4 clients it would have been reduced to 2.  If you'd been in Falkreath, the number would have been 3.  This should give you the freedom to bump your setting up a bit if you want to be worked hard in cities, without facing a daunting task in small towns. 

Bug Fix & Feature Patch

This patch supersedes any that I posted previously.  It contains all updates so far.

It's mostly quality of life stuff to make your experience better.  All changes are subject to revision or removal by MrEsturk.

- Removed the blocking flag from this mod's gag dialog.  It was breaking other events.  Maybe MrEsturk can salvage it.

- The Whiterun "parade" walk will not trigger outside the walls.  No other events should trigger during the walk.

- Prostitution quota is reduced in towns.  You can now solicit guards (with basic prostitution).

- Reduced the time that you must stay naked for the "strip for me" event at higher scores.  Minimum time is still 3 minutes.

- Spanking animations with the tags "Spanking" or "Spank" will now be used.

- Added some clarification to the quest A Stewing.

- Lots of reorganization to the MCM.  It's better organized and easier to read.

- Added two configuration options for whipping.

- Moved the options to ask for sex or for whipping under "Mistress?".

- Added a test dialog to request a whipping punishment.  It's a real punishment so you will lose score.  Have fun.

- Lots of bug fixes.

EDIT:  Deleted the patch.  Please download the latest mod version.

Submission & You

I'm sharing my thoughts on how this mod's submission score relates to your experience, and how you might look at it.  You're free to disagree of course (it's your game, play the way you want) but hopefully this will make you think.

Don't make the mistake of thinking that maximizing your submissiveness score is always good.  

It depends on what you want.  You're in a submissive relationship.  The more obedient you are, the more the dom thinks that you crave to be humiliated and controlled.  The dom becomes more demanding and controlling, and you're made to do inconvenient things.  You're a slave.  A slave is not allowed to say "This isn't a good time for that".  Your score is the measure of how much crap you'll take.

You might be happiest keeping your score between 50 and 75.  You might choose to push back sometimes to keep your score from getting too high.  Your dom will then see you as less submissive and the demands will be less severe than if you keep agreeing without question.  

I plan to add a new topic under "Mistress/Master?" to let you complain to your dom.  You won't be punished, but your score will decrease and the dom will see you as less submissive.  It's just an immersive way of lowering your score without having to fail a task.

I have integrated Hexbolt8's patches into the the official version and released it as version 0.83.

Nothing else has been added, so if you already installed the patch he posted two replies up you don't need to install 0.83

21 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I also had the quest start at old hroldan inn,  where there is basically noone, so a feature to at least ask about reconsidering would be nice (or forbid the quest to start in such locations).

Cool to see an update. While playing I was wondering what would happen if my character just ran away while the mistress was waiting for stew or whatever. I tried it and it turns out you  can, it was too easy and nothing happens. It would be nice to see a mod where the player has a chance  to run away but is chased by the owner resulting in either freedom or  punishment. Hasn't anyone done that yet?

1 hour ago, Mehmeme said:

I also had the quest start at old hroldan inn,  where there is basically noone, so a feature to at least ask about reconsidering would be nice (or forbid the quest to start in such locations).

I'll add a check for city or town.  Nightgate Inn would be another bad location.  Thank you for for reporting this.

10 hours ago, leopardus said:

Mistress wants only food, drinks and sometimes "lick her pussy".   I don't see  anything else

The demands increase as your score increases.  Demands also depend on location.

1 hour ago, jigwigigx said:

While playing I was wondering what would happen if my character just ran away while the mistress was waiting for stew or whatever. I tried it and it turns out you  can, it was too easy and nothing happens.

There is a 2 hour time limit, after which the quest fails.  Your owner will wait for you to report back for punishment.  I suppose you could never return, but you'd lose having your follower with you, and you agreed to be this person's slave.  You wanted it.  So why run away? 

1 hour ago, Krynn said:

Many things that made his mod exciting no longer exist.

"Many things"?  As far as I know, nothing has been removed.  Modified in some cases, but not removed.

Here is a very small update, if anyone wants it.  I works with the 0.83 mod version (recommended), or you could apply it after the 16 July patch.

Forced prostitution can now only occur in a city or town, not at roadside inns.  Also, random periodic events should not trigger when you're bleeding out.  I had that happen during a defeat scene while testing last night.

EDIT:  Please grab the new one here.

9 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

In the latest version (not including that patch just now), I'll be running along and then suddenly I'm on all fours and my master makes comments about licking his boots.  No preamble, no demand to do it, it just happens.

Hmm, I saw that going on all fours thing once but that was without an owner (the mod was loaded but I hadn't started Strong Hand).  I didn't know where it came from.  I'll look into it. 

Two comments about "followers." First, when I did Dustman's Cairn for the Companions Farkas (who was sent with me) asked if I wanted to be his slave. Technically, he's not a follower. Also, twice I have had Paradise Halls (PAHE) slaves (that I was taking to sell) ask me if I wanted to be their slave (I intend to try that out later). Again, technically, they're not followers as in they don't respond to EFF. This is not a criticism merely an observation and you may want it to behave like this.

18 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Two comments about "followers." First, when I did Dustman's Cairn for the Companions Farkas (who was sent with me) asked if I wanted to be his slave. Technically, he's not a follower. Also, twice I have had Paradise Halls (PAHE) slaves (that I was taking to sell) ask me if I wanted to be their slave (I intend to try that out later). Again, technically, they're not followers as in they don't respond to EFF. This is not a criticism merely an observation and you may want it to behave like this.

Hmmm... seems I set it to check if the NPC is a teammate rather than in the "currentfollowerfaction". That should be easy enough to fix.

36 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

Hmmm... seems I set it to check if the NPC is a teammate rather than in the "currentfollowerfaction". That should be easy enough to fix.

I'm fixing it now.  At least you can just decline.  When I solve the going on all fours mystery I can upload another mini-patch here.  I have a clue to the cause, but I want to be sure it's resolved before saying that it's fixed.

I found another small bug

Setup

• Settings:
    • Contract 14 Days
    • Also set the Points to 50
  • Get enslaved and directly ask afterwards to be freed
  • Ask your master to set you free -> he will respond with: no you have to follow your contract
  • Ask directly again and he allows you to be free
    • Expected: Deny again
    • Feature improvement: because the player was told not to ask again -> Gag the player for beeing chatty about this

Another Feature Improvement Idea:

The Rope Special has very strict Trigger Conditions (spoiler to hide the hint for the original Condition)

Spoiler

-> How about to add addional Triggers in Docks. like Solitude Dock, (Windhelm Dock, not sure if you can detect this correctly)

Dawnstar has also a lot of ships

On this locations maybe with an % trigger.

Also i have some very easy to implement Events and Punishments. If needed i think i could supoport with the one or other Script.

Some of the ideas are meh but i just brainstorm. This is nothing "i demand" or i want to makes this clear. that's just some ideas i got during gameplay and thought it could fit to the mods theme.

Belted and Plugged:

• For amusement of the Master (if Player is submissive) or Punishment in earlier stages for example denying whoreing for the Master, to show the Slave that he/she in reality likes it
  • Player gets belted for ~1h with plugs which are very active (a lot of trigges)

Trading:

• Master enters a Town and the Sword and Armor needs some maintance so he walks with Lola to the blacksmith to get some basic maintance
  • Price is to high,
    • Lola can jump in with Money or other Payment options
  • Can also be done for other Shops (Alchemy, Misc Stuff)

Pet/Kitten Play:

• Lola reminds the master to much of his old kitten Lola
  • Player get's "Cat costume" or something else and needs to Crawl and act like a cat for 1h , maybe can drink some milk etc.

Whore Cocktail:

• For very submissive Lolas
  • Get a drink for your night in the Inn ask some ppl to spend some fluids (1-3 blowjobs) for your drink tonight

Trust Issues:

• For still rebelious Lolas
  • Master sees that Lola has some trust issues, so she has to learn that Master is good to her and cares for her.
  • Forbid for a certain time to use Magic or Weapons, if violated, get into heavy bondage (recommend only valid outside of Dungeons and no Dragon)

Gift for Lola:

• Because Lola is so submissive she needs a small treat
  • Mabe give her a small present, a plug for her free to use, maybe a nice Dress to wear (+ submission if equiped, -submission if the MAster feels rejected that Lola doens't like the present)

Ask for food/drinking:

• Sometimes Lola fogrot how to care about herself and only focusing on Masters needs so she simply forgot to get some food for her
  • She can ask master for a small favour if he has something to eat, drink for her -> Rejection possibility

Walk like a lady

• Lola is still running and acts like an adventurer. Maybe she needs some more training for behavior starting with the Walk.
  • Lola has to wear 24 h Ballet boots (or the defined boots in MCM)

Sold Lola

• If Lola is not behaving as a Lola should, they can make a nice visit to a Special market (Integration of SS++ or resell to another potential folower)

Pony Delivery

• Because you anyway made SLUTS how about to make 1 errand for the master to earn some money for him/her?

Feature Change:

Make a Fail Condition for Whoring Adventurer. Maybe give Lola 12-24 hours to whore in the town, just as a fail save. Currently you could run around for weeks.