36 minutes ago, Teddar said:

I've also had that issue where the Mistress wants sex while I'm in the middle of something.

Unfortunately, that happens often. Not just in dialogues.

Here is a small Bool Function to check whether the player is busy in any other way.

Spoiler

bool function PlayerIsAvailable(Actor PlayerRef)
Actor theSpeaker

if SexLab.IsValidActor(PlayerRef)
 Int maxSpeaker = 5

if(Game.IsLookingControlsEnabled()) 
            While maxSpeaker > 0
                maxSpeaker -=1
                theSpeaker=Game.FindRandomActorFromRef(PlayerRef, 1024)
                if(theSpeaker!=none && theSpeaker != PlayerRef) 
                    if(theSpeaker.IsInDialogueWithPlayer())
                        return false
                    endif    
                endif
            EndWhile
                if (PlayerRef.GetSitState()!=0 || PlayerRef.IsInCombat() || PlayerRef.IsArrested() || PlayerRef.IsDead() || PlayerRef.IsTrespassing() || PlayerRef.IsWeaponDrawn() || PlayerRef.IsSwimming() || PlayerRef.IsOnMount() || PlayerRef.IsSneaking())
                    return false
                else
                    return true
                endif
        else
            return false
        endIf
else
    return false
endif

endFunction

27 minutes ago, Moacir Jr said:

Hello,

I do not know this mod... My skyrim is SE, and I search only in the SE pages.. Have so much LE's that work in SE.... Do not have a list of this compatibles? Or have to found manually?

Thanks a lot.

Huh ?  This mod Submissive Lola is not Se. What are you talking about.

10 hours ago, Reaper121 said:

I got several different versions of "go make me some money" whenever i spoke to the dom, Oka Sirlo, to be specific, and had no opportunity to turn anything in, even after soliciting ten people

That sounds like a demand from a SD+ follower.  If you have this mod's prostitution quest, you will have an active quest "Pimp My Adventurer" with a specific number of clients that you're told to service.  A generic "go make me some money" would be coming from another mod.

Spoiler

Pimp.png.98fa2faa784c8162c02814527c310abb.png

4 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I was busy in a conversation, when a screen message said that Mistress beckons (to) me - and when my conversation is over,

I know what's doing it, it's an oversight on my part.  I'll fix it today.  Thank you for the bug report, and to Andy14 for the script.

4 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Oh, and a slight error in the Confessions of a Slave:

Thank you, will also be fixed today.

7 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Would you please replace the whipping with this one ?

(the actual whipping is

too fast - leash pause too low if any

too quick over - 25 % reached too fast

whipping hands and arms, not butt

It's possible as an alternate punishment (depending on mod permissions), though personally I don't like magically appearing furniture.  If the whipping duration is too short, you can increase the whipping damage slider setting so you can take more damage before it ends.  Make it fast or slow. 

I wanted a second position so that sometimes the whipping would be from behind on the butt.  I couldn't make that work nicely.  If I rotate the PC after you get into position (so that you're facing away from the owner), that causes the camera to "snap" to a new position and people don't like that.  It's disorienting.  If I move the marker for the whipper to the other side of the PC, the stupid owner tries to walk through the PC and gets stuck for several seconds, which spoils the effect.  I could teleport the owner to the far side of the PC, but that would look weird and that position might be inside a wall, tree, or furniture.

I'm an SE user, but since this mod shows up in the list of mods that work with SE, I thought "what the hell, lets give it a whirl". I noticed a few issues while playing that may or may not be something I screwed up, so I thought it might be worth mentioning them. The dialogue for paying your owner (adventuring slave quest) appears twice in my list of dialogue options. Clicking either one works but I assume it should only show up once in the list.

I no longer see DD based boots in the strip items editor for Sexlab after installing the mod. This prevents me from keeping the boots on during sex scenes unless I don't tick the option for removing heels height in Sexlab options, In which case for some reason they stay equipped regardless of the strip items editor not showing up, but there are resultant alignment issues which I have to tweak with the hotkeys.

Also, I had to disable hair colour changing as there is a fade to black whilst the hair is changing colour which is bugging out for me. The fade to black clears and I momentarily see my changed hair colour before the fade to black is re-applied and remains permanently. This makes the save unplayable from that point forward. Apart from these issues. Everything works fine in SE. Of course these could also just be SE related issues that LE users aren't seeing and this is a great mod which I'm enjoying immensely! ?

40 minutes ago, Teddar said:

I noticed a few issues while playing that may or may not be something I screwed up, so I thought it might be worth mentioning them. The dialogue for paying your owner (adventuring slave quest) appears twice in my list of dialogue options. Clicking either one works but I assume it should only show up once in the list.

Now that you mention it - same in LE (and the option to pay in advance too)

Concerning the Pimp my Adventurer: Silly me made a hard save before ending the quest, and now it won't end via dialogue. How would I end it per console?

54 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I wanted a second position so that sometimes the whipping would be from behind on the butt.  I couldn't make that work nicely.  If I rotate the PC after you get into position (so that you're facing away from the owner), that causes the camera to "snap" to a new position and people don't like that.  It's disorienting.  If I move the marker for the whipper to the other side of the PC, the stupid owner tries to walk through the PC and gets stuck for several seconds, which spoils the effect.  I could teleport the owner to the far side of the PC, but that would look weird and that position might be inside a wall, tree, or furniture.

You could change the whip so that the player is hit from all sides.
Just an idea :classic_huh:

@Teddar, as far as I know, there are no problems with using this mod with SE.  I will look at the Adventuring Slave dialog.  Only one should appear.  No one else has reported a problem, so it might be something obscure.  In regard to DD boots, I don't see them in the SexLab strip items editor even with this mod not installed.  I assume that's a SexLab thing.  This mod doesn't modify DD items, but it does add a few for the Fashion Slave event.  The fade to black problem is fixed by the patch.

I also meant to respond to your comment on RP.  If you add your owner to JobInnkeeperFaction (5091B), your owner can be your RP madame and you don't have to work from an inn.  You might want to turn off RP's option to punish you for leaving town.

27 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Concerning the Pimp my Adventurer: Silly me made a hard save before ending the quest, and now it won't end via dialogue. How would I end it per console?

"SetStage vkjPimpedBasic 10" should let you turn in the quest.

"SetStage vkjPimpedBasic 20" to simply end the event.

2 hours ago, Teddar said:

I no longer see DD based boots in the strip items editor for Sexlab after installing the mod. This prevents me from keeping the boots on during sex scenes

My understanding is that Devious Devices boots (and other DD garments) have a NoStrip keyword that prevents Sexlab from stripping them, and therefore, they will always stay on during sex scenes.

If your boots are being stripped, then perhaps they lack the NoStrip keyword? You can use SSEEdit to make a small ESL-flagged patch to add the NoStrip keyword to any garment that lacks it. If you tell me which particular boots, perhaps I can even make the patch for you, or provide instructions for how you can make a patch yourself.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

This mod doesn't modify DD items

Submissive Lola makes one small change to one Devious Devices garment, enabling the weight slider for one of the rope harnesses. I don't know whether this is an intentional change or not.

Spoiler

ssedit-rope.png.948dc9dbd7e48a5ba2eec560026553fd.png

34 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Submissive Lola makes one small change to one Devious Devices garment, enabling the weight slider for one of the rope harnesses. I don't know whether this is an intentional change or not.

Yes, MrEsturk did that intentionally.  The meshes support a weight slider but DD didn't enable the flag, a tiny error in DD.  Since this mod uses that rope harness it's a good fix.

Im roleplaying a priestess of Mara that basically wanted to stay a pure maiden but her husband wanted none of it and turn her into a slave wife/public fuckdoll and I have a few questions about this mod

1. Can my master also be my spouse enhanced spouse?

2. You said this mod doesn't play well with frostfall but does it work with other survival and needs mods like campfire ineed pee and fart and bathing in Skyrim?

3. Is this a mod like Maria Eden(in the sense that it makes it hard if not impossible to play the main game) or can I play an entire playthrough with this on? as in doing all the quest and quest mods etc?

46 minutes ago, theanarchistotaku said:

Im roleplaying a priestess of Mara that basically wanted to stay a pure maiden but her husband wanted none of it and turn her into a slave wife/public fuckdoll and I have a few questions about this mod

1. Can my master also be my spouse enhanced spouse?

2. You said this mod doesn't play well with frostfall but does it work with other survival and needs mods like campfire ineed pee and fart and bathing in Skyrim?

3. Is this a mod like Maria Eden(in the sense that it makes it hard if not impossible to play the main game) or can I play an entire playthrough with this on? as in doing all the quest and quest mods etc?

1. I did that in the beta and it worked.

3.  You can play the game without issues and if some events are to much for you you can tone them down.

4. Sadly not but you could install pet collar as a makeshift solution.

5 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

That sounds like a demand from a SD+ follower.  If you have this mod's prostitution quest, you will have an active quest "Pimp My Adventurer" with a specific number of clients that you're told to service.  A generic "go make me some money" would be coming from another mod.

Reveal hidden contents

Pimp.png.98fa2faa784c8162c02814527c310abb.png

I know what's doing it, it's an oversight on my part.  I'll fix it today.  Thank you for the bug report, and to Andy14 for the script.

Thank you, will also be fixed today.

It's possible as an alternate punishment (depending on mod permissions), though personally I don't like magically appearing furniture.  If the whipping duration is too short, you can increase the whipping damage slider setting so you can take more damage before it ends.  Make it fast or slow. 

This whipping module is very new and the author will develop it further.

The only really good working alternative is / was Maria Eden 2.01. (1420 scripts mod, a bit too many if you pick the whipping only)

display model puts the pc or npc in chains or furnitures, so whipping this shouldnt be a problem. i always smuggle it into maria eden, enough time there before whipping begins.

1 hour ago, theanarchistotaku said:

You said this mod doesn't play well with frostfall but does it work with other survival and needs mods like campfire ineed pee and fart and bathing in Skyrim?

The main problem with Frostfall is periods of enforced nudity.  I suppose you could stay in a warm place until that period ends.  The only conflict with iNeed would be a gag.  Choose one that allows you to eat and drink in the configuration menu, or give yourself one from the console.  If you're required to wear a gag, it can be any gag as long as it has gag keywords.

3 hours ago, theanarchistotaku said:

I use SLtR with

> iNeed

> Frostfall & Frostfall seasons & Campfire

> Bathing in Skyrim MM1 tweaked

iNeed:

Unrelated to SLtR any devious mod that adds gags can be troublesome if you don't have any tactics or workarounds.

Any SLtR's gags I tried so far don't remove food from inventory, in that regard they are easier to use then DDi gags.

With SLtR's MCM you can choose the gag type or use additemmenu, but it seems not to matter, all keep food in inventory.

A more "immersive way to eat food" with gags and food removal is this mod: Consume loose items (also helpful with hardcore bondage mittens)

This allows you to eat any food placed somewhere. You can either steal (sneak eating!) or use TDF-Prostitution to rise relationshiprank with tavern holders to be able to create an "all you can eat" situation in taverns.

=> would be interesting if mistress could feed the slave if needed ^^

I mean a good mistress would care for her pet and feed it from time to time :P

Frostfall & Frostfall seasons & Campfire:

Unrelated to SLtR any game with devious mods and frostfall gets a lot harder right away. You will have to adapt (that's why you install frostfall in the first place, would be boring if it wouldn't make the game harder)

Frostfall: equip warm clothing with SkyUI favorites and define a hotkey for warm clothes (mainly needed if hands are bound). Use the mod bWitch to cast frostfall spells like cloak and some warming mods even if your hands are bound. Level frostfall skills with campfire. Search for cover in snowy and rainy weather. Remember where you saw campfires on your travels. With NDUN harmless feature it is even possible to find cover in bandit camps.

Frostfall seasons: same as frostfall, but harder. Higher elevations will lower the temperature quickly. Best to avoid quest in cold regions or higher elevations as long as SLtR enslaved or find workarounds. Usually SLtR doesn't bind your hands, so you can always quickly create an campfire or fall back to lower regions. Even without SLtR it is highly recommended to train campfire/frostfall skills before visiting higher or colder Skyrim regions.

Campfire: be aware that you can use a placed campfire with hands bound, use spells to keep warm and fall back to warmer regions or places you know there is a fire, even hiding in a cave helps to not freeze to death. Warning: the forstfall spells often only help you to survive until you reach a save location, depending on your difficulty setting of course.

Devious Lore: not sure if DDa,x items always can have a frostfall rating. DL allows to enchant devices and they show in frostall armor MCM and can have a frostfall rating. Don't use frostall effects on equippment that shows as "Hidden" in frostfall MCM, because it will cause errors and CTD. DL also helps to escape non SLtR devices.

DFC: offers a frostfall protecting rubber suit if you ask nicely

Enchantment: enchant jewelry with frost resistance and give them frostfall attributes via frostfall MCM, same goes for SLtR collar for example. Tag them in SL MCM as "never remove"

=> most deadly are DDi idles from plugs and piercings, careful with those, they caused 2/3 of all cases my PC froze to death because no spell can be cast while they are active

BiS:

Has no connections to SLtR at all so far. If you don't use MM1's BiS tweaks there is a good chance that DDs get removed during bathing (incl SLtR devices).

To prevent that I highly recommend MM1's BiS tweak

=> would be interesting if mistress could bath her slave if she wants to ^^

A good mistress keeps her pet clean =D

Pee and Fart:

Don't see how it could conflict with SLtR, but also SLtR doesn't connect to it.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

gag

Apropo gags:

If PC's hands are bound SLtR gags can't be reequipped (DDi gags can be equipped anytime) => causes endless zap punishment

Workaround: Tagging of SLtR gags as SkyUI Favorite and reequip them via hotkey

Alternative would be that the SLtR mistress reequips the gag for the PC.

16 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

Defeat

If that's SLdefeat you have your cause right there.

SL Defeat is the only mod I know of that causes that bug. It might help to clean SL Defeat from time to time in MCM (or better after every defeat).

In worse cases you might even need to clean the save with FallrimTools from time to time if SL Defeat causes orphan scripts.

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

last word about whipping : it is exactly the same as in cursed loot and that is in both cases worse than nothing. It is kidding stupid to whip the hands placed on the butt to avoid getting the butt hit. in fact, it is the zaz animation to show the asshole to the doctor. 

What are you talking about?

SLtR whipping scene works very well (even if the mistress seems to like to whip breats a lot ^^)

There are two ways you can be whipped in SLtR:

> Mistress punishment scene where she uses a whip while PC stands with her hands behind her head

> SLtR calls for whipping/spanking animations from SLAL packs or any SL animation that is installed and has the right tags. If you don't see different spanking and whipping animations you don't have enough animations installed. You find good ones in:

Cobalt spanking

Lupine spanking collection

Also Nibbles SLAL pack has some nice ones

27 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

But even defeat deactivated or deinstalled the error continues  pluis defeat did not cause this for at least the last six years.  it must have a reason to make it now.

I see that error only if I use SL defeat in any of my Setups.

But IIRC there is at least one default SL animation that also can cause that error too.

I don't see that error with SLtR in LO (and I see a lot of sex).

SLtR is tested on 2 Setups with 70 RL hours and one with 111 RL hours and I don't see that bug.

But I also:

> don't have ZAP SL animations registered

> have 90% of all default SL animations deactivated

> I don't use SL defeat or DA

LO atm:

= Prüfe Mods
This is a report on your currently installed, active, or merged mods.

=== Active Mod Files:
* 00  Skyrim.esm
* 01  Update.esm
* 02  Dawnguard.esm
* 03  HearthFires.esm
* 04  Dragonborn.esm
* 05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.15]
* 06  Unofficial Skyrim Modders Patch.esp
* 07  Campfire.esm
* 08  HammetDungeons.esm
* 09  Gray Fox Cowl.esm
* 0A  Unslaad.esm
* 0B  Glenmoril.esm
* 0C  Vigilant.esm
* 0D  KameleonArmor.esm
* 0E  Heels Sound.esm
* 0F  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
* 10  dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
* 11  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
* 12  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.8]
* 13  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 2.0.0]
* 14  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
* 15  SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
* 16  SkyrimChainBeasts.esm
* 17  paradise_halls.esm
* 18  Amputator.esm
* 19  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
* 1A  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
* 1B  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
* 1C  KziitdXXXToolset.esp
* 1D  Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm  [Version 4.50]
* 1E  SkyUI.esp
* 1F  UIExtensions.esp
* 20  Tentapalooza.esp
* ++  Remove Camera Collision.esp
* ++  Remove Recurring Messages.esp
* ++  Devious Devices - Integration NPC Sandbox Patch.esp
* ++  No More Ugly Effects.esp
* ++  SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Main_AHead_A.esp
* ++  SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC1_AHead_A.esp
* ++  SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC2_AHead_A.esp
* ++  Gotaheartattackimsupposetodeliver.esp
* ++  GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
* ++  VoiceOfTheSky.esp
* 21  Box DDbook GagSFX.esp
* 22  Box Addon I.esp
* 23  goodbrother.esp
* 24  tcbm.esp
* 25  Dwarfsphere.esp  [Version 2]
* 26  ProjectAHO - StartWhenYouWant.esp
* 27  Haem Projects Goblands.esp  [Version 1.1]
* 28  Vominheim.esp
* 29  iHUD.esp
* 2A  RaceMenu.esp
* 2B  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
* 2C  RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
* 2D  Box RM I.esp
* 2E  [Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
* 2F  Paralyze.esp
* 30  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 3.0]
* 31  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
* 32  AddItemMenuLE.esp
* 33  QuickLight.esp
* 34  wizDynamicThings.esp
* 35  More Player Homes.esp
* 36  JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
* 37  Kaw's Cat Disguise.esp
* 38  KziitdFeitshSet-BdsmMaid.esp
* 39  Box Wicked I.esp
* 3A  Box Melodic Ia.esp
* 3B  Box C5Kev.esp
* 3C  Box SciFi.esp
* 3D  Box Outfit I.esp
* 3E  Equipment Ia.esp
* 3F  HunterEssence.esp
* 40  Weapon AIO.esp
* 41  AKrossBow- Mihail.esp
* 42  GhostGun.esp
* 43  EnchantmentSwapper.esp  [Version 1.0]
* 44  PortableMimic.esp
* 45  Box Follower I.esp
* 46  cmhEloise.esp
* 47  LilithFollower.esp
* 48  SofiaFollower.esp
* 49  Sucofia.esp
* 4A  Inigo.esp
* 4B  018Auri.esp
* 4C  CRB Auri Lenka Replacer.esp
* 4D  018InigoBanterPatch.esp
* 4E  Nixy.esp
* 4F  SexyNixy.esp
* 50  Box Bento.esp
* 51  SMIM-Merged-All.esp
* ++  CL's BarrelsCratesChests.esp
* 52  EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
* 53  ELFX - Hardcore.esp
* 54  ELFX Fixes.esp
* 55  ELFX - Exteriors.esp
* 56  JKs Skyrim.esp
* 57  ELFX Exteriors - JK Patch.esp
* 58  Serve Sentence.esp
* 59  Settlements Expanded.esp
* 5A  Inns and Taverns.esp
* 5B  Settlements Expanded - Inns and Taverns Patch.esp
* 5C  CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
* 5D  CWIELnFXPatch.esp
* 5E  silverfish.esp
* 5F  alternativeCityAccess_1.2.esp
* 60  SeverinManorIsYourOwnHome.esp  [Version 5.0]
* 61  SimplyKnock.esp
* 62  Frostfall.esp
* 63  Frostfall_Seasonal_Temps_patch.esp
* 64  iNeed.esp
* 65  dcc-dm2.esp
* 66  ZenitharWorkshop.esp
* 67  BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
* 68  DeviousCarriages.esp
* ++  DeviousCarriagesBFTPatch.esp
* 69  DeviouslyPink.esp
* 6A  Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
* 6B  MoreBanditCamps(Explorer'sEdition).esp  [Version 1.5]
* 6C  EtR MBC Camp Patch (explore).esp
* 6D  CaptorBandits.esp
* 6E  hydra_slavegirls.esp
* 6F  aaaEnemyPlus.esp
* 70  troublesofheroine.esp
* 71  troublesofheroineDB.esp
* 72  troublesofheroineDG.esp
* 73  Devious Lore.esp
* 74  Devious Devices - Lore Patch.esp
* 75  Immersive Wenches.esp
* 76  KS Hairdo's.esp
* ++  Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch.esp
* ++  Devious Lore - KS Hair Patch.esp
* 77  Deadly Wenches.esp
* 78  Captives.esp
* 79  SD Cages.esp  [Version 3.70]
* 7A  Honeypopcorn Skyrim Overhaul.esp
* 7B  VGLKnights.esp
* 7C  MilitaryRevolution.esp
* 7D  Simply Stronger Dragons.esp
* ++  ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp
* 7E  TKDodge.esp
* 7F  FNIS.esp
* 80  FNISspells.esp
* 81  XPMSE.esp
* 82  SOSRaceMenu.esp
* 83  SexLabTools.esp
* 84  MoreNastyCritters.esp
* 85  HentaiCreatures.esp
* 86  Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp  [Version v6.5.2b]
* 87  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp  [Version v6.5.2a]
* 88  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Patch.esp
* ++  SIC Stormcloak Wolves Faction Fix.esp
* ++  sic_spawnFIX.esp
* 89  BDIC.esp
* 8A  SLAnimLoader.esp
* 8B  SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
* 8C  CobaltAnimations.esp
* 8D  SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
* 8E  SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
* 8F  AnubAnimObj.esp
* 90  NibblesAnimObjects.esp
* 91  PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
* 92  SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
* 93  SLAL_AnimObj_Nymra.esp
* 94  HDTSextoys.esp
* 95  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
* 96  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
* 97  SOS - Leito Addon.esp
* 98  SOS_Ho.esp
* 99  SOS_Ho_StraponPatch.esp
* 9A  SexLab Strapon.esp
* 9B  Gray Fox Cowl MNC Patch.esp
* 9C  DW.esp
* 9D  dD Enchanted Chests.esp
* 9E  EstrusChaurus.esp
* 9F  EstrusDwemer.esp
* A0  SexLab-Parasites.esp
* ++  AnimatedParasites.esp
* A1  Devious Arachnophobia.esp
* A2  Jugs.esp
* A3  PetCollar.esp
* A4  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
* A5  adcSexlife.esp
* A6  Apropos2.esp
* A7  SexLab Extra Voices.esp
* A8  SexLabDirtyTalk.esp
* A9  Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
* AA  SlaveTats.esp
* AB  SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
* AC  Sexlab - Cum Overlays.esp
* AD  RapeTattoos.esp
* AE  FadeTattoos.esp
* AF  SimpleBathing.esp
* B0  Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
* ++  Tentapalooza Bathing in Skyrim Patch.esp
* ++  BathingInSkyrim-SimpleBathing Patch.esp
* B1  itgrows.esp
* B2  SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
* B3  TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
* B4  paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
* B5  pahe-tdf-patch.esp
* B6  Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
* B7  Pahe_Immersive_Creature fixes patch.esp
* B8  PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
* B9  PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
* BA  Box SCB.esp
* BB  Dark Wing Heels.esp
* BC  GoToBed.esp
* BD  SleepTight.esp
* BE  SexLab Warmbodies.esp
* BF  Devious Devices - Equip.esp  [Version 4.50]
* C0  My Home Is Your Home.esp
* C1  My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp
* C2  Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
* C3  RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
* C4  nwsFollowerFramework.esp
* ++  nwsFF_NoTeamMagicDamage.esp
* C5  DeviousFollowers.esp  [Version 2.12.2]
* C6  Spank That Ass.esp
* C7  SL Survival.esp
* C8  TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
* ++  TAWoBA_Light.esp
* C9  More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp  [Version 5.7]
* CA  Dress Up Lovers.esp
* CB  Naked Dungeons.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* CC  SexLab_Dialogues.esp
* CD  sanguinesDebauchery.esp
* CE  Sextoys Calyps - Enhanced.esp
* CF  SD Addons.esp
* D0  SD Patches.esp  [Version 3.45]
* D1  CagedFollowers.esp
* ++  CagedFollowers - Test.esp
* ++  Masque of Clavicus Vile.esp
* D2  SexLab Confabulation.esp
* ++  SexLab Confabulation - TCBM Patch.esp
* D3  Box DV.esp
* D4  submissivelola_est.esp
* D5  Deviously Enslaved.esp
* D6  DeviousBodyAlteration.esp
* D7  DeviousTraining.esp
* D8  DeviousTrainingMartyr.esp
* D9  PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
* DA  PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
* DB  Box DD-BRRF.esp
* ++  esturkBondageMittensMagic.esp
* DC  SexLab Inflation Framework.esp  [Version 1.1.9b]
* DD  Levitate Toggle-able Spell.esp
* DE  bwitch.esp
* DF  DD_NPC_Fixup.esp
* E0  SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
* E1  SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp
* E2  AOS.esp  [Version 2.5.1DGDB]
* E3  Purity.esp
* ++  AOS2_Purity Patch.esp
* E4  TrueStorms.esp
* ++  AOS2_TrueStorms Patch.esp
* ++  PurityTrueStormsPatch.esp
* E5  NorthernGrass.esp
* ++  SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp
* E6  Skyland Imperial Forts and Dungeons.esp
* E7  Obsidian Mountain Fogs For LE.esp
* E8  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.7]
* E9  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
* EA  Box belowBP Patches I.esp
* EB  Box CL Replacer.esp
* EC  Box TAWoBA BD UUNP.esp
* ED  EtR_LeveledVendorGold.esp
* EE  The Bondage House.esp
* EF  EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp
* F0  S_L_U_T_S.esp
* F1  S_L_U_T_S guard dialogue patch.esp
* F2  SimpleSlavery.esp
* F3  Devious Dragon Priest Masks.esp
* F4  Botox.esp
* F5  Feminine Females.esp
* F6  WalkRightOrc.esp
* F7  Pandorable_NPCs.esp
* F8  Veronica&George.esp
* F9  Vampire Skin Color Fix.esp
* FA  CellBuilder.esp
* FB  SkyUI Rearranger.esp

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

If PC's hands are bound SLtR gags can't be reequipped (DDi gags can be equipped anytime) => causes endless zap punishment

If the hand bindings are not not locked (as with the Time to Relax wrist binds), you can quickly slip them off to replace the gag.  Or just cheat with the console.  Food can be equipped, and this bypasses DD gags:  "Player.EquipItem 64B2E" eats a red apple.