36 minutes ago, RMCW said:

Spotted a small bug: The MCM menu option for owners starting gold does not work correctly, updates the daily rate option below instead of itself.

Now that's especially embarrassing.  I thought I'd tested every setting.  The entire QA team (my cat) has been sacked.

I updated the update (again) with a fix.  That seems better than posting a patch for the patch.  Thank you for reporting this.

On 8/29/2020 at 11:31 AM, Operand said:

Instructions to change the nickname "Lola" (for those who don't like it)*:

You are a genius.  Thank you for the helpful instructions.  I gave it a try, and it seemed to work well.

The import took 16 minutes, but that's nothing since I could walk away and do other things while it did its thing.

Because I'm ultra paranoid about this sort of thing, I did these specific case-sensitive replacements in the json file:

"Lola
Lola,
Lola?
Lola.
Lola!
LOLA!

For the impatient, these fields should catch almost everything:

'NNAM - Display Text';

'NAM1 - Response Text';
'RNAM - Prompt';
'FULL - Name';

I don't personally like my character being called Lola, so this is a big, big help.  Thank you, Operand.  :thumbsup:

Edit:  Added 'NAM1 - Response Text'

I am using the gold edition patch on SE and I locked the 2 anticheat options on however unless I misunderstood it seems to work in reverse. I can take anything out of the inventory of my follower but I cannot give anything to them, all is greyed out in my side of the inventory except for books, whilst their side remains white and accsesible.

9 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I don't personally like my character being called Lola, so this is a big, big help.  Thank you, Operand.  :thumbsup:

No worries. I wrote JP after all. This is exactly what I did first after installing the mod - i.e. changing the nickname. Glad this helps.

Though, 16 minutes for processing? This mod's ESP isn't that large. Hm, on my modest specs it takes around 1.3 to 1.5 minutes (4 x i7 2.5GHz cores)

9 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

For the impatient, these fields should catch almost everything:

That will leave out the book! ?

I have a problem with the hair colour change, the screen fades to black and comes back with a new hair colour, then it fades to black again and stays black, Change cell or save and reload or restart doesn't help. I need to go back to a earlier save. Same thing twice.  Verion 1.0 without patch.

hi @HexBolt8. with the recent patch...I am using the gold options. there I had set the owner's share of gold  to 100% and have set an allowance. and when a new day starts...when my character is supposed to get the allowance , they do not receive it. I thought that my character would at leastreceive the allowance despite having all the gold looted taken away by the owner.

At first I assumed this would have a hard time running alongside Devious Followers Continued if you were enslaved (this mod) and taking deals (DFC) from the same follower, but after reading the updates section I noticed some event(s) would handle resistance loss from DFC, so is it mostly compatible? Are there any options you advise turning off in either mod if I'm to run them both at the same time (affecting the same follower)?

31 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

At first I assumed this would have a hard time running alongside Devious Followers Continued if you were enslaved (this mod) and taking deals (DFC) from the same follower, but after reading the updates section I noticed some event(s) would handle resistance loss from DFC, so is it mostly compatible? Are there any options you advise turning off in either mod if I'm to run them both at the same time (affecting the same follower)?

I've tested DFC with this on same follower pretty extensively. It works well and mostly without issue, if you don't mind the text being a bit out of place at times. Submissive Lola owner will comment on the stuff your forced to wear from DFC which is nice. Works especially well with the piercings deals. 

There is 1 bug in that your follower will say some line about having to pay a fine for you before making a request, which you will just have to ignore.

Another problem is the Jarl quest from DFC (the pet suit one), if that triggers and the wrong event starts from Submissive Lola then you may have issues. I'd just make sure you save before entering.

My suggestion with DFC:

- Disable the plug quest final stage, even in latest version this causes issues by starting event at the least opportune moments.

- You may want to avoid chastity belt and gag stages, but they do work. They can start SL event with bad timing sometimes.

- You need to turn off the gold control if you use the new gold features.

- Innkeeper deal still has issues on DFC don't enable that.

Also you probably want to slow the events down on both or it can be a bit much.

Overall it gives more range of content but is less immersive I would say, over using either of the mods alone. 

Oh another thing was if your current owner is male and you have low willpower, both chat options will show as "Master" so you can't tell which is which.

@HexBolt8

I am using the gold share feature and during the whoring quest owner still gets a share, is this correct? From your description thought I'd keep the gold then it would be sorted when handing in to innkeeper. I did refresh mod list as you outlined. I don't mind it this way as I can just assume owner takes the gold and pays innkeeper but guess its not working as intended?

34 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

if you were enslaved (this mod) and taking deals (DFC) from the same follower

I feel that the two mods work better with two followers, so that the Devious Follower is separate from the Submissive Lola master.

The two mods have different approaches to submission: You agree to submit to your Submissive Lola master, while the Devious Follower tricks you into submission.

When I play this way with two followers, I role-play it as though the two followers have a rivalry over the "best" way to make the player character submissive.

10 hours ago, audhol said:

I am using the gold edition patch on SE and I locked the 2 anticheat options on however unless I misunderstood it seems to work in reverse. I can take anything out of the inventory of my follower but I cannot give anything to them, all is greyed out in my side of the inventory except for books, whilst their side remains white and accsesible.

This mod doesn't gray out anything.  All it does it put things back if you take them.  You can owner's 5 keys, and they immediately move back to owner's inventory.  That's all the anti-cheat feature does.  It does nothing to the inventory UI.

9 hours ago, Reaper121 said:

Had an issue on my end when the Prostitution event fired.  It became the only thing the dom would talk about, giving the order for the PC to make money using their body, in various ways

It seemed okay when I'd tested it.  What specifically are you seeing?  If you mean that you keep getting the prostitution event again right after finishing, that's intended IF your owner is still poor.  You'll be stuck whoring until your owner has enough gold.  Lower the owner's poverty threshold, if that's what is happening, or cheat some gold into owner's inventory as a starting point.  That starting gold option only works for at the start of enslavement.

5 hours ago, Operand said:

Though, 16 minutes for processing?

Yep, and it's a nice new gaming rig.  I was doing other CPU-intensive things at the time.  I'm fine with it.  Start the import and go get a snack.  I wouldn't be doing this every day anyway.  I'm just happy for the automated process.

4 hours ago, Kanutten said:

I have a problem with the hair colour change....  Verion 1.0 without patch.

That was fixed in yesterday's patch.

2 hours ago, darktej said:

when my character is supposed to get the allowance , they do not receive it.

Just tested, and it's not working now.  I'll get an update ready for that today.  For now, you can console in the gold, I guess.  Sorry about that.  Thank you for the bug report.

56 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

I noticed some event(s) would handle resistance loss from DFC, so is it mostly compatible?

Some SLTR events will cause DFC resistance loss, specifically punishments, but a few others.  You also lose a point every time you offer service.  But it doesn't work the other way.  This mod doesn't look at DFC willpower or resistance.

56 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

Are there any options you advise turning off in either mod if I'm to run them both at the same time (affecting the same follower)?

DFC gold control and SLTR gold sharing are not compatible.  The DF will top off your gold, and SLTR gold sharing will transfer some of it back and you don't get credit for that.  It's as if you immediately spent that gold.

28 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

The two mods have different approaches to submission: You agree to submit to your Submissive Lola master, while the Devious Follower tricks you into submission.

When I play this way with two followers, I role-play it as though the two followers have a rivalry over the "best" way to make the player character submissive.

That seems best, though if I had a second follower I'd want that to be a submissive follower and the owner would do things with both of us.  MrEsturk did something like that for his XDFF Rules mod.  I'm hoping that when he returns he'll do that here. 

To me the fundamental difference between the mods is that the DF wants your gold but the owner wants your obedience.  You're just paying your owner a different kind of currency.  Secondarily, the DF tricks you, but you voluntarily became a slave (or were bought at the slave auction) so your owner has no need for trickery.  As you noted, it's a different approach.  If you use both with one follower, it might feel like a dual personality (which could be interesting).

43 minutes ago, RMCW said:

I am using the gold share feature and during the whoring quest owner still gets a share, is this correct?

When I'd last tested this, it seemed to work okay.  You're supposed to hang on to all your earnings until you talk to the innkeeper to finish the job.  The innkeeper takes his cut, and you keep the remainder (your cut).  When you report to your owner that you've finished, the gold is transferred from the innkeeper to the owner.  That's how it should work (assuming that you didn't make your owner an innkeeper).

46 minutes ago, RMCW said:

I did refresh mod list as you outlined.

Do "sqv vkjmq" and scroll up to find ::RP_MadameFaction_var.  It should be set to a value.  If not, then gold sharing will transfer the client pay right away.  That's not intended.  I had an other simpler approach but it didn't work for voluntary RP solicitation so I'd replaced it with faction checking.

46 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

When I'd last tested this, it seemed to work okay.  You're supposed to hang on to all your earnings until you talk to the innkeeper to finish the job. 

Yeah something isn't working right with the gold control I think. I had it at 100% with allowance but because allowance isn't working changed to 90% and still takes 100%.

I just checked the faction and it is set. Something is making my owner always take gold at 100% regardless of settings, I had it set to 100% when I started the quest.

EDIT: At 1% it takes all my gold, including whats in my inventory. At 0 it disables. I guess my character will need to earn the right to hold gold in the future :P

35 minutes ago, RMCW said:

Something is making my owner always take gold at 100% regardless of settings

Is your owner's gold below the poverty limit?  Owner will take all your gold if your owner feels poor.  I retested gold sharing and it's working for me.  At 1% it takes 1%.  At 50% it takes 50%.

I'm going to be busy for most of the afternoon and evening.  Since I can't reproduce the problem, I won't be able to include a fix right now.  Please check your poverty setting.

1 minute ago, HexBolt8 said:

Is your owner's gold below the poverty limit?  Owner will take all your gold if your owner feels poor.  I retested gold sharing and it's working for me.  At 1% it takes 1%.  At 50% it takes 50%.

I'm going to be busy for most of the afternoon and evening.  Since I can't reproduce the problem, I won't be able to include a fix right now.  Please check your poverty setting.

Yes, that's probably it then - didn't realize poverty limit would impact RP quest. I'll lower it, probably had it set way too high.

Just now, RMCW said:

Yes, that's probably it then - didn't realize poverty limit would impact RP quest. I'll lower it, probably had it set way too high.

I'm pretty sure that's what you were seeing.  Also consider cheating some gold into your owner's inventory, since your owner probably didn't start out broke.  Owners will take all your gold until reaching that poverty threshold.

Update

This patch requires version 1.0 to have already been installed.  Previous updates for 1.0 are included in this update.  You don't need other updates.

EDIT:  Removed obsolete patch.

Fixed:  Allowance was not being paid.

If you enabled "Only if owner has the gold to give you" and your owner doesn't have enough gold to pay you without going below the poverty threshold, you will be notified that your owner couldn't give you an allowance this day.

Just a reminder that your owner will take ALL your gold to reach that poverty threshold amount, regardless of other loot sharing settings.  Your owner will also prostitute you over & over to earn enough gold to reach the poverty threshold if you enabled "Forced prostitution if owner is poor".  If you don't want that, set the poverty threshold to zero (or very low), and/or use the console to give your owner some starting gold.  Think of the poverty threshold as the enforcement feature for supporting your owner.  If you don't want it, set it to zero.

Today I've had some timing issues with Mistress demanding sex.

I was busy in a conversation, when a screen message said that Mistress beckons (to) me - and when my conversation is over, I couldn't talk to her, but instantly got zapped. It is okay-ish when I'm talking to someone else, though unfair because I don't always have the option to stop the conversation w/o breaking animations, but it's really un-immersive when I've been talking to Mistress herself.

Oh, and a slight error in the Confessions of a Slave: During my instructions on what to say, she tells me "Leave no doubt that what you (*) is true."

There is a word missing where I put the asterisk.

1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Today I've had some timing issues with Mistress demanding sex.

I was busy in a conversation, when a screen message said that Mistress beckons (to) me - and when my conversation is over, I couldn't talk to her, but instantly got zapped. It is okay-ish when I'm talking to someone else, though unfair because I don't always have the option to stop the conversation w/o breaking animations, but it's really un-immersive when I've been talking to Mistress herself.

Oh, and a slight error in the Confessions of a Slave: During my instructions on what to say, she tells me "Leave no doubt that what you (*) is true."

There is a word missing where I put the asterisk.

I've also had that issue where the Mistress wants sex while I'm in the middle of something. It happened whilst I was attempting to entertain a client in Radiant Prostitution. It hasn't affected me elsewhere yet but I removed RP anyway as I'm not a fan of having to ply that particular trade out of an inn. The basic prostitution that SL has built in is fine for me given that you can trigger it at will in the MCN. However, it would be good if this mod was able to detect that a RP quest is running and suspend force greets from the Mistress, but I don't know how easy that would be to implement.