10 hours ago, Zaflis said:

when owner approaches for a chat i get ..., mmph and the likes for gag dialog. Imo those should ignore gag dialog. I'm not sure how but i know Laura's shop dialogs ignore them right.

Short Answer:  You can either use "set zadDialogueGagDisable to 1" in the console to turn off all DD gag talk, or wait for fixes in the next update that will help with but not eliminate the problem.

Long Answer:

Spoiler

I believe that Laura's Bondage Shop is handling specific dialogs with condition checking for the player being gagged.  That's how other mods do it.  But that technique doesn't work well with our old friend Blocking Dialog when there are many possible player responses.

The Mmph line comes from Devious Devices.  It's blocking dialog.  If you wish, DD allows you to turn that off completely with "set zadDialogueGagDisable to 1" in the console.  That affects anyone you talk to.  Otherwise, DD has a special exception for followers:

PC:  Mmph!

Follower:  What?

PC:  Mmph!

Follower:  I understand you.

If the follower has more blocking dialog to say, you'll see "..." as your only thing to say, then the follower will say the blocking dialog.  As far as I know, that part is a Skyrim thing.  I don't know a way around it.  What I have done for the next update is streamline the process as much as possible.

MrEsturk had implemented custom gagged talk handling as a replacement for what DD does, specifically for speaking with your owner.  Unfortunately it didn't work right.  If the owner approached you and demanded that you do something, the text saying what you were supposed to do didn't appear and your only available response was to refuse.  That was bad and a lot was going on then, so I disabled the feature.  Now that you've mentioned gag talk, I reexamined this mod's gag talk feature and got it working (yay!).

What you'll see now when gagged is your owner greeting you with "You look so good with that gag in your mouth, my little fuckbunny/fuckboi."  That was the original greeting for this feature.  To keep that from getting repetitive, you'll only see it every 3 game hours.  The rest of the time, the owner won't say anything special.  You no longer have the "Mmph!" line, and conversations with your owner should play out normally, including kneeling to offer service. 

However, most of the time you'll still see "..." and have to have to click it before your owner tells you what to do.  I'm sorry about that, but I don't know how to get rid of it.  I've noticed that it doesn't occur when you're told to strip.  I don't know why that case works better.  The quests, branches, and priorities are the same as other quests in the mod.

Anyway, with the upcoming fix, gag talk should be easier than it was before.

Yeah just do what works best. Turning gagtalks completely off is not the solution though and "..." lines are fine. It's just less fine when in the middle of (kneel) happens some DCL rape or new devices are added due the follower commenting.

Some of the (kneel) outcomes are scripted with approach and some seem integrated to the dialog itself though. I haven't checked how they are categorized that there even needs to be an approach in between.

19 hours ago, Zaflis said:

It's just less fine when in the middle of (kneel) happens some DCL rape or new devices are added due the follower commenting.

I highly, HIGHLY recommend to deactivate DCL gag talk if you use DCL with any other devious mod. ⚠️

It's one hell of a mod scene breaker and the outcomes are often total overkill. ?

Those DCL NPC comments can also hit way too hard, I set them as low as possible, but they hit at the wrong time anyways lol

I guess in my game happen so many things that DCL just is too much with it's random interactions without any regard for other mod scenes.

(DEC and Sexlife like to interrupt the Lola scenes too, but they keep it local without dumping various hard to remove bondage gear onto the PC)

Lucky for us DCL is highly customizable to fit pretty much every LO if MCM is manipulated right (needed to add that before I sound like a DCL hater or something ?)

Update:  Gag Talk

This patch requires version 0.95 to have already been installed.  Previous updates for 0.95 are included in this update.  You don't need other updates.

EDIT:  This update is obsolete.  Get the newest one.

- Fixed and restored this mod's handling of gagged talk.  It will be a little easier than the default Devious Devices behavior.

- If you have disabled Devious Devices gag talk with zadDialogueGagDisable, you won't see this feature.

- I don't know if it will handle the SL Survival blocking dialog for gag talk.

This is a very small update, but it seemed good to get the gag talk handling out there.

What you'll see now when gagged is your owner greeting you with "You look so good with that gag in your mouth, my little fuckbunny/fuckboi."  That was the original greeting for this feature.  To keep that from getting repetitive, you'll only see it every 3 game hours.  The rest of the time, the owner won't say anything special.  You no longer have the "Mmph!" line, and conversations with your owner should play out normally, including kneeling to offer service. 

However, most of the time you'll still see "..." and have to have to click it before your owner tells you what to do.  I'm sorry about that, but I don't know how to get rid of it.  I've noticed that it doesn't occur when you're told to strip.  I don't know why that case works better.  The quests, branches, and priorities are the same as other quests in the mod.

So what have I been working on?  A new town event for Riften, a visit to the slave market (for players with Simple Slavery installed -- any version will work).  Your owner is eager to show you off.  "Ha ha you losers, paying for slaves.  I got me a free one!  Yep, my new slave actually volunteered for this."

I'm really sloooow building completely new content.  Confessions of a Slave took me several days.  "Trophy Slave" is coming along slowly but steadily.  I'm building it entirely with soft dependencies, and without the need for a separate patch for Simple Slavery.  This will work right out of the box.  Since people seem happy with the mod right now, this has been a good time to take a few days to add something new. 

EDIT:  For players who don't use Simple Slavery, nothing says that this mod can't have another Riften event.  Riften has the Thieves Guild and the Black-Briar family, lots of opportunity for fun.  Who knows what Maven and that crazy daughter of hers are up to?  But the slave market was too perfect to ignore and I'm already familiar with its details, so it's getting the attention now.

Guest AthenaESIV
On 8/18/2020 at 8:35 PM, HexBolt8 said:

...Since people seem happy with the mod right now...

You guys outdid yourselves with this mod, every year in Loverslab's ESV section, it seems like there are 2-3 mods that come out which really stick in my load order and are always mods I look forward to seeing updates for year after year. This mod is def imo the best so far for 2020, and it's been a good year.

On the non LL NSFW front, the Nexus mods have been all about Nemesis and DAR. Really look forward to see what the next year brings with that mod and all its dependents (creature support hopefully by end of the year!). Felisky's Dynamic Animation Replacer is so good, and it feels like in combination with the ability to edit behavior files with Nemesis, we are going to see a whole new generation of Skyrim mods that change how characters behave in this game like we've never seen before (would be awesome if someone convinced Felisky to build in support for some of the more popular LL mods that have stats built into them for conditional animation swapping - though it seems like LL modders could find conditions that Felishy has already built in and manipulate those with their mods to get interesting results).

Good times, look forward to see what you do with this mod and your other projects. Hopefully SLS's dev gets some rest and comes back re-energized to expand his mods and we get some other new comers in the mix giving us mods we didn't know were must haves in our load orders yet!

44 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

You guys outdid yourselves with this mod, every year in Loverslab's ESV section, it seems like there are 2-3 mods that come out which really stick in my load order and are always mods I look forward to seeing updates for year after year.

Thank you for the words of encouragement.  A lot of credit goes to alekvkj for the original mod and the vision for a dominant follower that has just the right tone.  MrEsturk picked the ball up and ran with it, adding the MCM and a lot of new content, especially the ability to work with a mature prostitution mod like Radiant Prostitution as a soft dependency.  That's huge!  While MrEsturk is busy, I've had the opportunity to polish and enhance, then start adding new events of my own.

Trophy Slave is nearing completion.  Slaves will visit the Riften Slave Market and be displayed to make the bidders jealous of what a prize your owner has.  Small random variations in dialog will help keep the experience fresh for each visit.  The mod knows whether you volunteered to be a slave or if you were purchased through the Simple Slavery ++ interface, and the dialog changes to reflect that.  If you've been whoring for your owner, then you owner can brag about that and the bidders will be jealous of a profitable slave.  Your owner can make comments about the current jarl (Laila or Maven) and some of the quirks of the Black-Briar family (I've assumed that they're investors in the slave market).  I've tried to make this a fun experience that will stay interesting.  I hope you all enjoy it and that the wait will be worthwhile.

52 minutes ago, Reaper121 said:

Is there a way to get the Prostitution events to happen more often? Seems like about all I get is Shock/Clean events, even up to Submission level 50-70, I've had "I am famous" trigger once only.

The Forced Prostitution option must be enabled in the MCM.  You must be in a hold capital and it will only trigger between 8 AM and 10 PM.  You must not have a blocking event running (check the MCM debug page), although blocking events are for short term things like Run Lola Run or Confessions.  

27 minutes ago, Skelletoncz said:

If Kept Forever is active. The owner can sell for Lola to a new owner. Lola will not be able to determine a new owner.

I do not think that makes sense.  If the owner likes you enough to keep you forever, the owner will not want to sell you even for a lot of gold.  Your owner will sometimes talk about selling you, but that is only to scare or excite you.

Work on Trophy Slave is complete from start to finish.  But I still have a lot of testing to do, so an update will be after I get some sleep.  I have 3 different scenes that can play in the slave market, so hopefully it will still be fun after you've seen it a few times.

@Reaper121  Re; Forced prostitution- Set it to eight hours. i've only tested it in Whiterun, where it works great, and Riften, where it never fired in three days. Remember, it doesn't seem to be a given that the Master will decide to put you to work. Don't know what the chance percentage is, you just have to wait for it to fire. Sort of takes a lot of the force out, but adds in anticipation to make up for it. Not knowing what's going to happen is fun.

If you want it to feel forced, set the client count really high, so you are stuck working for hour after hour. Trust me, you'll feel forced.

If you want your Master to pimp you more often, add him to innkeeper faction - addtofaction 0005091B 0 and he'll have the dialog. He'll also get

the coin when you've finished.

7 hours ago, Hiderius said:

I started the quest where I'm to go to an innkeeper for prostitution and service clients. I go the innkeeper like i'm told to ask about working at the inn but I do not see the option to start prostitution in the inn at solitude

If you are using Radiant Prostitution, Corpulus Vinius the innkeeper will have dialog for special jobs.  If you don't have it, there's no new dialog for innkeepers.

4 hours ago, just_Gina said:

it doesn't seem to be a given that the Master will decide to put you to work.

Prostitution has an extra random 50% check to keep it from triggering too often.  I will make that configurable, so a player can have a very short cooldown and low probability for more anticipation and unpredictability, or a high likelihood if you think your owner wants you working at every opportunity.  There is still randomness in the events, so even 100% chance won't guarantee that it will trigger as soon as the cooldown ends and other conditions are met.

@HexBolt8 "Prostitution has an extra random 50% check to keep it from triggering too often."

Sliders are cool, so long as it isn't much effort on your part. As i said above, found a pretty good substitution in having to work fifteen hours straight. 

And making the master my pimp worked like a charm even with the "I heard innkeepers..." dialog.

Guest AthenaESIV

Would love to see the forced nudity expanded on in this mod... Having the follower closely check and make sure PC is naked. There were some good leito animations for stripping IIRC, but I'll have to find it, pretty sure they are what OSex used.

Anyway, that whole process would be great to see be more of a mini game, where the follower inspects PC and ensures she is naked, and coaches her through it. Maybe even expanded dialogs for before nudity is enforced, and conversations when they enter the wilderness where the follower explains her options for getting dressed.

Some mods have outfit functions, and that mixed with the followers being able to carry the PC's items could be great, being able to assign what the PC should wear, and then having the follower enforce those outfits in different situations.

I know my suggestion has a lot of moving parts, so really any expansion on the enforced nudity would be great, it wouldn't have to have all the bells and whistles.

33 minutes ago, just_Gina said:

Sliders are cool, so long as it isn't much effort on your part. As i said above, found a pretty good substitution in having to work fifteen hours straight. 

It's already done in my development version.  For maximum fun, set the delay between events to minimum, set the chance low, set the base clients low, and random extra clients high.  You'll never know when or how hard you'll have to work.

36 minutes ago, just_Gina said:

And making the master my pimp worked like a charm even with the "I heard innkeepers..." dialog.

Yeah I've done that too.  It's weird when we go in a tavern and my follower welcomes me.

30 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Would love to see the forced nudity expanded on in this mod... Having the follower closely check and make sure PC is naked.

Not to be obnoxious, but why would your owner have to closely inspect to see if you're wearing anything?  Wouldn't it be obvious?  If your intent is to find a use for searching animations, that might go well with a feature that has contraband that you're not allowed to carry (keys, lockpicks, or whatever).  (I've been toying with the idea for a feature that has the owner confiscate your lockpicks and use them as needed.  Obviously a bad fit for a thief PC, but the idea is to keep you from leveling up lockpicking so you'll be dependent on the follower, especially for locked devices.  It probably wouldn't be a popular feature, though.)

38 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Maybe even expanded dialogs for before nudity is enforced, and conversations when they enter the wilderness where the follower explains her options for getting dressed.

There's certainly potential for more dialog and roleplay around forced nudity.  Nudity isn't just about being made a sex object, it's also keeping the PC dependent on the owner.

41 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Some mods have outfit functions, and that mixed with the followers being able to carry the PC's items could be great, being able to assign what the PC should wear, and then having the follower enforce those outfits in different situations.

Required outfits is a lot of fun.  It could also be a lot of work to build.  Personally, I make up outfit rules for my character and self-enforce them.  It's really no different from defining outfits and required locations, without the trouble of building an outfit manager or keyword tagger and checking every few seconds for compliance.  It's a great idea, but maybe better left to roleplay than something the mod actually enforces.  That's just my thinking, though.  MrEsturk might want to build something like that, and as a player I'd use it.

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

If you are using Radiant Prostitution, Corpulus Vinius the innkeeper will have dialog for special jobs.  If you don't have it, there's no new dialog for innkeepers.

Prostitution has an extra random 50% check to keep it from triggering too often.  I will make that configurable, so a player can have a very short cooldown and low probability for more anticipation and unpredictability, or a high likelihood if you think your owner wants you working at every opportunity.  There is still randomness in the events, so even 100% chance won't guarantee that it will trigger as soon as the cooldown ends and other conditions are met.

I have Radiant Prostitution activated but when I went to the innkeeper for the special jobs requested by my follower and the innkeeper didn't have dialogue option for special jobs

21 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

I have Radiant Prostitution activated but when I went to the innkeeper for the special jobs requested by my follower and the innkeeper didn't have dialogue option for special jobs

This mod makes no changes at all to Radiant Prostitution.  If innkeepers aren't offering you prostitution work, then apparently your RP isn't working.  With RP, any innkeeper should have the initial topic "I heard innkeepers are offering well paid work."  That can change after you've done prostitution work, but it should always be present unless you've gotten yourself in a state of not finishing your last RP job, so you can't get a new one.  But that's all RP.  Sub Lola just listens for sex events and reads data from RP, if it's present.

For me, it's less about wanting it to trigger more often than I just want to see the new content that's being added, and so far, I haven't seen much.  Couple questions that come to mind:

By hold capital does that refer to all of Whiterun, or just the exterior cells?  My Skyrim game is.... unstable, to put it mildly, so I don't often leave Whiterun, Solitude, Riften, or Markarth much without having to save-step my way across the map until I get to an interior cell.  Not very wise in the ways of modding skyrim to avoid serial CTD's in the wilds, other forms of skyrim sorcery, or making outfits for mods to enforce.  Barely got a grasp on outfit studio, and still have clipping issues.

@Just_Gina I do have it set to 8hr and enabled, and probably spend 60% of my time in the Bannered Mare.  Does adding the follower to the innkeeper faction affect anything if you don't have Radi Pros?  If it doesn't, I'm hosed still, and how might that conflict with DCL?

@HexBolt8 If I may make a suggestion, you could have your slavery go down one of two paths, depending on it's start.  Skelletoncz's suggestion might be something to consider implementing for PC's that start their way through this mod via Simple Slavery++, instead of submitting to their chosen owner. 

This is a very fine continuation of the original and I very much enjoy it, and personally thank you and MrEsturk for the effort put into it, so, Thanks.

53 minutes ago, Reaper121 said:

By hold capital does that refer to all of Whiterun, or just the exterior cells?

It refers to one of the 9 cities or towns that are the capital of a hold.  Interior cells lack the keywords for city, town, or capital, so the quest won't trigger unless you're outside but within the city or town limits. 

If you're spending most of your time inside, the quest won't start.  But you're in luck!  For the next update I've already added a button to manually start the prostitution quest.  I'll be releasing that tonight, but I'm still testing.  So much dialog!

Does adding the follower to the innkeeper faction affect anything if you don't have Radi Pros?

As noted above, sometimes your follower will welcome you to the inn when you enter, but otherwise it's harmless.

you could have your slavery go down one of two paths, depending on it's start. 

True, and the mod knows if you volunteered or were "drafted".  But I think that would be more of a far future thing: 

Spoiler

I'm guessing that most players volunteer rather than become a Sub Lola slave through Simple Slavery, and of those who are bought at the auction, some fraction won't want to be sold.  So it would be a feature than many players might not use.  That's okay, but it's a tradeoff between effort and how much use it would get. 

There are also technical issues.  Assuming that your owner is to be dismissed as a follower to sell you, that process would have to work for each of the commonly used follower frameworks.  And what about other follower-based mods?  If you're in debt to a Devious Follower or belong to DCL's Leon or Leah, should your owner sell you?  Is it the mod's responsibility to handle that, or just leave it up to the player?  What would trigger the owner selling you, a low score?  Does that really matter if your owner can always just compel your obedience?  Lots of questions for something that might seem simple.

Here's one way to simplify things, but you might not like it:

1.  You must enable being sold on the MCM (not a feature now).

2.  You dismiss your owner as a follower.

3.  You then tell your owner that you want to quit being a slave.

4.  Your owner says okay, but I'm getting some compensation for all the training I gave you.

5.  Sold.

Update:  Trophy Slave

This patch requires version 0.95 to have already been installed.  Previous updates for 0.95 are included in this update.  You don't need other updates.

EDIT:  This update is obsolete.  Get the newest one.

Forced Prostitution

The toggle to enable forced prostitution is a percentage slider now.  If you had this event disabled, you should go set the chance to 0.  The default chance is 50%.  That's the same chance the mod was using before, you just didn't have a way to change it.

There's a new button to manually start the prostitution event.  Be sure to read the info text before using.

Trophy Slave

Your owner wants to show you off at the Riften Slave Market!

Simple Slavery (classic, SS+, or SS++) is required for this event to trigger, but it is a 100% soft dependency.  Simple Slavery and its scripts are not modified in any way.  You don't even have to have any Simple Slavery outcomes enabled.  Just have that mod running and this event will be available.

There's an "Easter Egg" surprise in the slave market.  It's not hard to find.

I've provided at least three player responses when you interact with your owner:  enthusiastic, reluctant, and defiant.  You won't be penalized for choosing the reluctant options, you just won't won't receive as much score increase.  Feel free to play a character who obeys but might not be so sure about doing this kind of thing.  I think reluctant is more fun, at least at first.  It takes time to get conditioned.

The mod knows whether you volunteered to be a slave or if you were purchased through the Simple Slavery ++ interface, and the dialog changes to reflect that.

If you've been whoring for your owner, you owner might brag about it.

Your owner can make comments about the current jarl (Laila or Maven) and some of the quirks of the Black-Briar family.

You will gain or lose some arousal from being put on display, depending on your submissiveness.

There is more than one possible scene between your owner and the bidders.  You will not see the same kind of scene twice in a row.  One time your owner might talk about you as a sex slave, the next time it might be about your sex drive or how you actually wanted to be a slave.

Every line in each scene has an alternate version with a little different wording.  With ten or more lines per scene, each of which can be one of two variations, you will probably never see exactly the same wording twice.  I've tried to make this a fun experience that will stay interesting.