@leopardus  Please, don't add more devices.

Seconded.

There are already a plethora of DD mods, Some even play very nicely with Lola. If DEC is used along side, you can have your devices

increase as PC's submissiveness does. Nothing against the DD at all. They never leave my load order.  

What is so great about Lola is that it's fairly immersive on a few different levels. No latex?

6 hours ago, Cieris said:

Another feature I would like to see is a simple toggle for "Run Lola Run" events. Fetch quests are just not my thing, I would much prefer to see other more interesting events instead.

A good slave anticipates the master's needs.  Carry the required items with you and you'll never have to fetch.  Well, except for sweetrolls, master is picky about those.

Regarding devices, you might be interested in Devious Device Helpers, which can have your follower tie you up in safe areas.  With the Bondage Lover option enabled, you won't be able to refuse.

1 minute ago, HexBolt8 said:

A good slave anticipates the master's needs.  Carry the required items with you and you'll never have to fetch.  Well, except for sweetrolls, master is picky about those.

Or, if you aren't above cheating, the console can give you the items you don't want to carry or simply a fast way to achieve a quest.

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:
  • Follower approach to ask for SLtR enslavement
  • Cooking for mistress (never made so many campfires to cook a meal)
  • Sweetroll cheat protection (iiik it's old)

It was MrEsturk's very creative ideas for follower approach and the cooking task.  The need for a fresh sweetroll was my evil addition, based on when I used to roleplay it that way with the original mod.

I wonder what happens if:  SLtR enslaved but PC gets sold to SS++ with SLtR outcome

That's handled.  Your buyer choice is ignored, and your current owner comes to get you.  You get a whipping for being such a screw-up.

After a SLtR enslavement ends it seems that I have to restart the mod every time in MCM? If that's true, SLtR will also always forget the NPC chosen in MCM as SS++ outcome.

You do have to restart the main quest every time.  It's better that the mod shut down cleanly.  Your choice of SS++ buyer is preserved in the MCM though and does not have to be redone each time.

If the PC is in hobble skirt or has an evil speed debuff there might be situations where the PC gets constantly zapped if too slow

Why are you being zapped?  Is the periodic "slaves should feel pain" event happening too often?  How slow are you moving?  The fashion slave event doesn't slow you that much, in my experience.

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

It was MrEsturk's very creative ideas for follower approach and the cooking task.  The need for a fresh sweetroll was my evil addition, based on when I used to roleplay it that way with the original mod.

I will send you the 10 sweetrolls I had in my pocket for days ^^.

I doubt it was a good idea to pack them together with the giant toes ?.

Rainy weather didn't help that much either ?

That's handled.  Your buyer choice is ignored, and your current owner comes to get you.  You get a whipping for being such a screw-up.

Awesome, means I don't need to hold back on being defeated or DEC enslaved and also get an nice scene =D

You do have to restart the main quest every time.  It's better that the mod shut down cleanly.  Your choice of SS++ buyer is preserved in the MCM though and does not have to be redone each time.

So far the SS++ buyer choice was deleted every time => BUT => I also updated the Lola patch every time an enslavement ended and reset the MCM.

Will check if it happens this time without updating after enslavement ends.

Is the periodic "slaves should feel pain" event happening too often? 

No, that event is not what I was talking about.

How slow are you moving? 

very slow if:

> wearing extreme hobble skirt

> SLS barefoot debuff

> DBA high heel debuff

> any debuff if not wearing high heels after being trained to high heels by DBA or DT3

> Apropos2 wear and tear

> Estrus Pregnancy

> DD ankle chains

> SOGIII

this can end in being constantly being zapped during the "naked in Whiterun walk" too:

Got at least 2 times zapped to defeat (NDUN) by this (lucky NDUN didn't recognized it as defeat, or wasn't fast enough before my PC got defeated again).

The time between the zaps is too short. Next time I will try:

> ring of speed 50%

> z acceleration spell (but this will lure SLS guards to the PC for casting in cities)

> reduce zap damage in SLtR MCM

alternative:

> deactivate DBA

> deactivate DT3

> deactivate Apropos2

> remove all DD with DFC/DDe

> reset estrus

> ...

... no I won't do that for one quest ?

but maybe if DD heels are trained enough I could use them to compensate for barefoot debuffs ?

It's good to train restoration tho, but the zapping happens so fast it's hard to keep up even with HP/MP boosting jewelry + fast healing spell + 50% more heal perk

Spoiler

1638699720_enb2020_08_2815_39_21_36.jpg.abafbf369b0ddae769e1269f991d5b16.jpg

1111787129_enb2020_08_2815_39_32_31.jpg.087dc01c03763421ec0a91e242c956ba.jpg

1537920137_enb2020_08_2815_40_27_17.jpg.6e07a1263cbf9931dce306b383008bbe.jpg

1716455706_enb2020_08_2815_40_44_21.jpg.65d846b02f6802b1617b5e14c2f1cc1d.jpg

1472449556_enb2020_08_2815_41_31_92.jpg.d175a8021744088b4639fea96ffa61b8.jpg

62661914_enb2020_08_2815_41_59_47.jpg.4646fcc501d0b2ccf66db7127f90aa25.jpg

499525278_enb2020_08_2815_42_03_32.jpg.457c52361ae521d0d8d3d25fefaced87.jpg

325835039_enb2020_08_2815_42_07_19.jpg.67ed1b2e5b4359401f7e7e87f0b81a2d.jpg

It would help already if mistress would take a break and doesn't rush to the tavern.

This in turn would rise the humiliation time for fast slaves and gives slow slaves time to catch up.

(walking speed/running speed is reduced by 50% and mistress is really fast, I lost right after the quest started)

Wait, I could also teleport her to me with DEC!

Loving all the additions HexBolt8, thanks for all your hard work!

I had an idea that you may want to integrate something like in this mod or not, but probably makes sense for me to develop as my own mod.

==

I like to play quite like the mod is designed for, with the characters initial goal to be an adventurer. The new SS integration works great for this, I use deviously enslaved and other mods to trigger the event and integrates perfectly with game play. 

== The issue I have ==

Though you can role play as your character submitting overtime your really better off keeping your submission low if you want to complete quests (and keep more gold), so I feel there should be some additional consequence for low submission.

My previous solution was to have it so you need to reach 100 submission for release which worked OK for me but I wanted to play with contract instead like the mod is intended.

== Potential solution ==

When you are whipped you could get a severe long term debuff or lose skills or stats.

The mod SexLab Skill Loss (and Defeat Skill Loss) could be updated to support skill loss from whipping, it will need to pick up the whip events or ideally every x whips. I can compile the scripts so I could have a go at this.

A long term severe debuff that makes adventuring near impossible would also be good as a solution to a point, it would need to be variable as if too high it would stop adventuring entirely while you just want it to raise the chances of failure significantly.

What do people think on this, is it just me that wants this kind of thing?

EDIT:

Just thought of another idea for this.

SexLab skill loss can be configured to lose skills when animation is aggressive, this also works with mods like apropos for additional wear. So perhaps the best solution is to use aggressive type of animation when below a certain submission settable in MCM. Where it counts as rape so you would lose skill through defeat skill lose and get extra wear in apropos.

Regarding the Whiterun Walk quest - can we get a on off switch for this one please?

It may work well for some depending on other mods, but sometimes when it triggers my character ends up in an unconditional SL scene from another mod while the walk is happening then zapped to death triggering DA or whatever else and just making an absolute mess where you need to load previous save if the game hasn't already crashed.

You can skip the SL scene to get around it but its not a good solution as the SL scene may contain multiple actors and take time to start, while your already being zapped and its causing problems.

If the event could be paused while SL scene is running this will also fix the issue I think.

Any special steps to update from 0.95 + the Aug 23 patch to 1.0? I didn't see anything in the description or the MCM but I guess is better to update without being in a contract?

Been playing it in SE for a couple of days and it works very well, haven't seen any issues thus far, only new events that work as intended.

56 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Any special steps to update from 0.95 + the Aug 23 patch to 1.0? I didn't see anything in the description or the MCM but I guess is better to update without being in a contract?

1.0 is 0.95 + Aug 23 patch.  No change.  I do have new changes coming soon, for 1.0.  It's normally okay to update while in a contract.

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

constantly being zapped during the "naked in Whiterun walk"

Doesn't SL Disparity let you set a minimum movement rate?  I'll take a look at some point at possibly adding a speed boost if you're below 50%.  What I'd really like to do is lengthen the walk, since depending on where you start it could be pretty short.  It seems more fun (if you're moving faster than a snail) to have to walk the loop through the city before entering the inn.  But that means changing the package and adding waypoints, but I'd like for the owner to really show you off.

I will increase the delay between Whiterun walks to 3 days, up from 2.

2 hours ago, RMCW said:

sometimes when it triggers my character ends up in an unconditional SL scene from another mod while the walk is happening then zapped to death

That shouldn't happen.  Do you recall the details?  The "zap" should never be lethal.  [Oops, I just looked at the formula again and I see I made an oversight, so it could still kill you because a negative shock value will be treated by the game as positive.  I'll fix that for the next update.  Sorry about that.]  The DHLP Suspend event is sent before you're stripped.  Most mods will respect that and not trigger a rape, but a few probably aren't paying attention (DCL and SL Adventures do check for it.).  Also, you shouldn't get zapped during sex.  The mod specifically checks for that.  If that's somehow not working, any details about that event would be useful for debugging.  Let me get these fixes in, then see if it's okay.  Hopefully it will be.  If not then perhaps a switch would be needed, but I prefer to fix events and make them fun (or at least tolerable) so you won't want to turn them off. 

3 hours ago, RMCW said:

Though you can role play as your character submitting overtime your really better off keeping your submission low if you want to complete quests (and keep more gold), so I feel there should be some additional consequence for low submission.

I agree with what you're saying about motivation to raise your score, but skill loss feels too harsh for this mod.  And you've perhaps seen the crying in the Defeat Skill Loss discussion over the loss of a single skill point.  It seems better to use a carrot than a stick.  I often roleplay that the PC only gets a share of the loot, and the share size depends on score.  Better be a good slave if you want to buy nice things.  Or anything. 

For the next update, I'm adding several monetary features that can be used in this way.  You'll have to set them manually, but if a particular feature becomes popular then it could worthwhile to add automatic adjustments based on score.  Right now I just want to get those features out there so people can try them and comment on what they like or dislike.  Maybe this will let you do what you want.

Guest AthenaESIV
44 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I agree with what you're saying about motivation to raise your score, but skill loss feels too harsh for this mod.  And you've perhaps seen the crying in the Defeat Skill Loss discussion over the loss of a single skill point.  It seems better to use a carrot than a stick.  I often roleplay that the PC only gets a share of the loot, and the share size depends on score.  Better be a good slave if you want to buy nice things.  Or anything. 

The main problem with custom stats in ESV mods imo is visability... Skyrim always needed a stat framework mod, possibly a plugin for SkyUI, which made checking your stat sheet more interesting. As it is now, everything is buried in MCM menus, or in custom status hotkey which flash a message... That kinda ties into the motivation comment you made? I dunno, lol

Anyway I wish Skyrim had a character stat screen which showed the character's paper doll with current armor, and showed all important stats... The big bonus would be allowing people to track custom variables in the stat sheet from any mod they want. Maybe someday a DLL mod will be made to do this? I dunno... With duplication spells and scaling spells - the paper doll part might be possible? But anyway maybe someday Felisky or someone will make something like this.

Another really cool possibility would be an API that allowed us to use data dumps from the game to show a website on a second screen designed to look like an inventory and achievement system... if someone where able to make a data dump in XML format, the website might be something many of us could make ourselves (I'm pretty sure I would be able to cook something up)

Some day!

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Doesn't SL Disparity let you set a minimum movement rate?

There are a few that can do that:

SLS

DT3

SL Disparity

but it not always works, depending what mod updates at what moment or wins in LO.

Atm I use the min setting from SLS, but DBA wins over it.

Okay I also set min speed very low or all the debuffs don't make any sense, especially those that evolve over time (from debuff to buff via training).

I have some other mods that will make the PC faster later ingame, so I got caught too early, also playing around a lot with DBA.

Next time I just grab a 50% speed ring or potion, that's easier then to go thru all mods to change settings for this one quest.

But I also don't see the need to zap the PC constantly for a naked walk thru the town ?

I mean my PC does that already a lot without the one SLtR quest without getting zapped ?

(the idea is that the PC is very slow barefoot to not escape to quickly after a defeat or has to walk slowly thru the city after SLS grabbed all equipment, basically doing already what the SLtR quest tries to do without a quest. 

Also high heels need to be trained. Means later it will be more interesting to run around in high heels and/or even in devious high heels if it's the only alternative to barefoot. DT3 buffs devious boots later a lot and the PC will be stronger in DDs than without. DBA effects all heels so it gets interesting later to move around more in high heels. In addition every dragon soul absorbed gives various boosts inclusive speed, but it's a slow process, because I need to kill dragons for that ^^.

From poor enslaved elf with flat heels and totally debuffed and needs a party to fight for her =to> crazy combat rubber pony girl with super duper DD buffs!)

It seems better to use a carrot than a stick.  I often roleplay that the PC only gets a share of the loot, and the share size depends on score.  Better be a good slave if you want to buy nice things.  Or anything. 

Yeah your probably right but I think whippings don't feel punishing enough and I don't know of any mod that covers that. Something I may look at, I remember Devious Training 3 had a whipping tattoo option but that's all I can think of. I think it would be best as a separate mod anyway, Punishing Lashes or something like that.

I like the RP idea makes a lot of sense. I'll wait and see your updates, sounds good.

That shouldn't happen.  Do you recall the details? 

Yeah I can post more details later but I just went through the process of creating a new save after changing my mods a bunch. I will post when I can next repeat the issue though.

I've had the problem a number of times anyway. After SL scene starts follower will continue walking, at least to a point getting out of range and shocking you due to that. Quite a few times they have walked in the inn, shocking me while I am stuck outside. DA (which I no longer have installed) will trigger (probably depending on settings though, not sure) and then ported by DA death due to continued shocks while SL animation is still running causing obvious problems.

I don't think I'll have seen the issue in full recently as I generally just exit the animation as fast as possible and catch up due to the problem.

It is devious followers on a separate follower triggering SL more times than not. Maybe aroused creatures too. Maybe deviously enslaved that has triggered before the event started I think too (as in they are already waiting to force greet).

Awesome if you can take a look at it but don't bother yet, I'll test it on my new save when I can anyway and let you know details before you look at it, and if it is repeatable on my new setup.

18 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Next time I just grab a 50% speed ring or potion, that's easier then to go thru all mods to change settings for this one quest.

I just added a scaling speed buff for the Whiterun walk.  If your starting speed is less than 80% it will boost you to 80% for the duration of the walk.  Other mods might still try to mess with that, but I think it should help a lot. 

I want to get the new stuff out there soon.  I was hoping to post an update today, but I still have some things to finish and test, so maybe not.

59 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

The main problem with custom stats in ESV mods imo is visability...

I like the idea to have a separate screen with all of the stats on it. I don't think it is very difficult to create a mod that provides event that takes a unique name and value then dumps it to a JSON/XML file and creating a basic website to deal with the JSON/XML is easy. On the other hand it may be difficult to get all the various mod authors to use this mods event when a stat is updated as necessary.

Instructions to change the nickname "Lola" (for those who don't like it)*:

• Install JSON Plugins (it works for TES5 too if you use it on the whole plugin)
  • Open this mod ESP in TES5Edit
  • R-click on the root record for the ESP (the one which will contain File Header)
  • Chose "Apply script..", then go "JPExport", click ok
  • Go to your TES5Edit directory. You will have the JSON file there named the same as this ESP, but with .json extension
  • Open the JSON, it's just a text file. Do Search + Replace in your favorite text editor. Replace Lola with whatever you want and save the JSON
  • Return to TES5Edit and again click on the root record
  • Chose "Apply script..", then go "JPImportFilrered"**, click ok. Select the values that you want to restore***
  • The script will restore values from JSON.

* Only do this if you are comfortable with TES5Edit and working with the scripts there.

** You can also chose JPImport which will try to restore all the fields, but you have to be careful when replacing "Lola" in this case (only replace whole words and only replace JSON values, not field names)

*** Recommended safe to replace fields (at least worked for me):

Spoiler

'FULL - Name';
'NAM1 - Response Text';
'DESC - Description';
'NNAM - Display Text';
'CNAM - Log Entry';
'DNAM - Magic Item Description';
'DESC - Book Text';
'CNAM - Description';
'RNAM - Prompt';
'Emotion Type';

After the hair coloring my screen goes black and it remains completely black, no matter the location. Fast travel and COC does nothing.

I have YPS to manage hair growth & coloration, but the issue is present even with coloring management disabled in YPS.

19 minutes ago, kapibar said:

After the hair coloring my screen goes black and it remains completely black, no matter the location. Fast travel and COC does nothing.

I have YPS to manage hair growth & coloration, but the issue is present even with coloring management disabled in YPS.

I too unfortunately have this issue...where when my pc's owner changes my hairstyle my screen becomes very dark. this was not an issue present in the previous patches.  I do not have YPS though.

2 hours ago, darktej said:
3 hours ago, kapibar said:

I too unfortunately have this issue...where when my pc's owner changes my hairstyle my screen becomes very dark. this was not an issue present in the previous patches.  I do not have YPS though.

Just had the same issue today. Mistress tells me "Time to do something about it" and my surroundings go completely black. Mistress was still there, subtitles worked - but I wasn't able to see anything.

Not a single Hair mod installed at all.

Hair Coloring:   Thank you for the bug report.  I'd "improved" the fade in & out not too long ago and probably broke it.  I'll be releasing an update today, and a fix for this will be included.  Sorry for the trouble you all had.

Edit:  I'd passed in the wrong Fade In property.  Fixed and verified in the development build.  Update coming soon.

Update:  Gold Edition

This patch requires version 1.0 to already be installed.  You don't need other updates because this is the first one for 1.0.

EDIT:  Deleted obsolete version.

Big huge update, featuring many new options related to gold.

A new Gold page offers three systems for gold sharing with your owner:

• Adventuring Slave is the event you already know.  It now has an off switch and a button to increase payment.
  • Owner Expenses:  you support your owner's simulated expenses.
  • Loot Sharing:  your owner takes some or all of your gold and supports you by giving you an allowance.

You can use these options in any combination.
The default settings make no change to your game.

Details:

Spoiler

Gold from Adventuring Slave and owner's cut of prostitution now actually go to owner's inventory.
For Radiant Prostitution, the owner is given the full "madame" cut (unless owner is in the innkeeper faction).

Loot Sharing

"Owner's share of your gold" automatically transfers a percentage of any gold that you receive to your owner's inventory.
Gold is not transferred in these cases:
- Gold that you take from a container you own (such as in your house).  Unowned containers are not owned by you.
- Gold that you take from your owner's inventory.
- Gold that you give yourself with the console.
- Gold from clients during Radiant Prostitution.

"Your daily allowance" is the amount of gold your owner will give you each day to supply and equip yourself.  If "Only if owner has the gold to give you" is enabled, your owner will only give you an allowance if your owner can afford it.  You will be told when you receive your allowance.

Owner Expenses

"Owner's daily expenses" is the base amount of gold your owner will spend on any day when you have passed through a town.  This simulates your owner spending money for supplies and luxury items.  Money is spent once per 24 hours, based on the largest town you passed though:  150% for a city, 100% for a large town, 50% for a small town, and nothing for a tiny town with no inn.  (That means money might not actually be spent when you're town.)  You will not be notified when the expense money is deducted from your owner's inventory.

"Owner's poverty threshold" is the minimum amount of gold your owner must have to not feel poor.  Your owner will try to have at least this much gold.

If your owner feels poor, your owner will:
- Take gold from you to get back up to the poverty threshold (you will be notified when this happens).
- Optionally force you into prostitution if you're in a city or large town.  Prostitution will repeat until owner is no longer poor.
- Optionally make you return to a town to sell loot.  If your owner is still poor, you get forced into prostitution.
- Not pay you an allowance if it would reduce the owner's gold below the poverty threshold if you enabled "Only if owner has the gold to give you" for Loot Sharing.  You might receive a partial amount.

Radiant Prostitution Users:

Go to the Mod Integration page and refresh the mod list (needed to register the RP madame faction, which wasn't used before).  You should do this even if RP is already recognized.

Your cut is not taken by Loot Sharing, so that it won't interfere with your turning over your earnings to the innkeeper.

If you added your owner to the innkeeper faction, it is assumed that you owner already got a cut.

Otherwise, your owner's cut is determined by checking the innkeeper's gold at the end of the quest and paying the owner's cut all at once.  The amount that the innkeeper's gold increased after the last client job is assumed to be the "madame's" cut.  This amount will be given to the owner and removed from the innkeeper.  For this to work correctly, you MUST first complete the prostitution job with the innkeeper, THEN talk to your owner to finish the quest, without saving and loading your game in between (which resets the innkeeper's gold).  If you mess that up, the mod will make a conservative guess of how much you earned.

A new Cheat Prevention page offers two new options to prevent yourself from taking gold or keys from your owner's inventory.  A lock feature can make these options permanent, if you wish.

On the MCM main page, a new Owner Boredom Delay setting gives you control over how quickly your owner gets bored and does things to you if you're not offering service.

To help thieves and assassins, the Fashion Slave requirements in Solitude can be set to only apply during the day (8 AM to 8 PM).

A new line under "I want to tell you" lets you comment to your owner about your status as a pet, with some dialog contributed by @just_Gina.  Unlike the other lines, the pet talk does not increase or decrease score nor does it end the conversation, so you can still complain to or thank your owner.

During the Whiterun walk, your speed will be temporarily boosted to 80% if it is lower than that.

Fixed zap strength so it should not ever reduce you below 20 health (except for the kill scene).

Fixed fade out not ending during the hair color/style event.  Thanks to @kapibar and others for the bug report.

Fixed 5 instances of incorrect references to owner as her rather than him in Confessions of a Slave.  Thanks to @Herowynne for the bug report.

Be smart about using the new gold options.  If your owner is poor and forces you to return to a town to sell loot, don't immediately say "we're here" and ask to be untied.  Your owner is still poor, so you'll get the forced prostitution event.  Sell your loot, wait a few seconds until your owner takes some gold from you, then ask to be untied.  If you made enough gold, you won't have to do the prostitution.  These forced events do not reset the event cooldown, so if you get forced prostitution because your owner is poor, you might get it again soon the normal way.  

Use the gold features to create the experience you want.  Have the owner take 100% of the gold and pay you a daily allowance.  Now you're the follower.  Or adjust the gold split according to your score.  Maybe at 100, your owner will give you an equal share.  Or base your allowance on score.  Now you have a reason to keep your score high.  Maybe you're really submissive, or maybe you're just pretending to be to get a better share.  These settings can give you a motivation to really please your owner.

Asking/begging to end temporary nudity didn't make the cut this time.  I really want this feature so it's coming, but the gold stuff was a big job so it had to wait.