On 8/23/2020 at 6:26 PM, AthenaESIV said:

Sometimes the subtitle dialog this mod often uses flashes and disappears pretty quickly.

Are you using SE?  Someone said that using the regular version of Fuz Ro D'oh with SE can cause problems like that, so you'd want to install the correct version if you're using SE.

Guest AthenaESIV
27 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Are you using SE?  Someone said that using the regular version of Fuz Ro D'oh with SE can cause problems like that, so you'd want to install the correct version if you're using SE.

No LE, but I think you were right about the guard dialog mod being the culprit.

I wish there were a mod that made subtitles scroll, and then even better, would be if it had an expand and scroll feature to look through previous messages. Subtitles are usually too important to be treated by the game the way they are. Maybe one of the DLL geniuses will make a plugin that does this someday, would drastically improve the game's QoL.

Maybe the thing to do with Sexist Guards is to turn off Guard, Shopkeeper, and NPC dialog but keep follower dialog.  Those follower lines often mesh very well with a mod like this.  I like the general derogatory comments, but it's so much that I can miss something more important (or at least more interesting).  I have a utility that logs notification messages, but I haven't seen one for subtitles.

I've asked MrEsturk about posting a new official release.  I'm working on some new stuff but this seems a good point for a new general release.

I noticed that people were still downloading older patches, even though the latest is the only one needed.  Maybe some people don't understand that they don't have to download multiple patches and install them in order.  So I went back and deleted most of the obsolete ones.

For the next patch, I have some small enhancements and one set of minor wording fixes.  My time has been going into the Support Your Owner concept.  I have Adventuring Slave and the prostitution event adding the gold to the owner's inventory now.  For that tempting gold just a click away in the owner's inventory, I added two optional anti-cheat features that you can enable, one to stop you from taking your owner's gold and the other for keys.  If you wish, you can even lock the anti-cheat features that you've enabled so you can't undo them later.  Some players like that. 

I noticed an intended timeout feature on forced prostitution that wasn't hooked up, so I did that.  It will end after 32 hours (24 + 8 hours of sleep) if you can't make your quota.  Since that event won't occur in small towns anymore, is the timeout needed though?  I'm wondering if anyone might want to have to "work" for a couple of days and this might spoil the fun.    Edit:  I'll just leave it disabled.  No change from what you have now.

Along with supporting owner expenses (entirely optional) will be another optional feature for your owner taking a configurable percentage of all gold that you acquire, basically an income tax as a form of loot sharing.  Gold is not a central theme for this mod, but you'll have tools to make it feel like you're supporting your owner, if you want to use them.

After that, it's time to return to new things for the relationship, having to ask permission to dress again (after being made to strip and stay naked for a while). 

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

I noticed an intended timeout feature on forced prostitution that wasn't hooked up, so I did that.  It will end after 32 hours (24 + 8 hours of sleep) if you can't make your quota.  Since that event won't occur in small towns anymore, is the timeout needed though?  I'm wondering if anyone might want to have to "work" for a couple of days and this might spoil the fun.  

For me at least it wouldn't bother me to have to "work" a couple of days

Would there be a slider to choose the amount of days if you add that

1 hour ago, Hiderius said:

For me at least it wouldn't bother me to have to "work" a couple of days

I'll just disable that feature to force the end of the prostitution event.  It was never working anyway, so no one is losing anything.  I'd rather not interfere with anyone's fun.

1 hour ago, AthenaESIV said:

:P

Yes there will be begging.  But I'll put a toggle on it so players who really dislike the forced nudity won't have to do so for longer periods.  And maybe a slider for those who like to beg, if you want to be refused a lot.  "Dance for me before I let you dress again."  ...  "That was really hot!  Seeing you like that, I want you to stay naked for a while longer."

Guest AthenaESIV
33 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Yes there will be begging.  But I'll put a toggle on it so players who really dislike the forced nudity won't have to do so for longer periods.  And maybe a slider for those who like to beg, if you want to be refused a lot.  "Dance for me before I let you dress again."  ...  "That was really hot!  Seeing you like that, I want you to stay naked for a while longer."

Cool... I would wager the thing most users (including me) would not like is sandbox nudity, where it seems to drag on forever with little interaction (I think the biggest issue with the sandbox aspect of it is how little most NPCs seem to respond to nudity). But your idea should fix that problem, than and the follower being responsive about the dire situation. I'll look around for mods that change behavior based on PC nudity and post a list here sometime.

One other idea to throw out there: A minigame in Riften that is like gambling, the PC can put herself on the Simple Slavery block, and have a 1 in X chance to become a slave, if she is not chosen, she wins gold. Maybe it starts at 1 in 20 for 10 gold, then 1 in 10 for 50 gold, and finally maybe 1 in 3 for 100 gold (or something like that). The game resets each time, or has other interesting variants. *shrug*

On 8/23/2020 at 9:22 PM, HexBolt8 said:

The whipping is handled by Zaz.  SLTR poses the player and determines the minimum health value, then starts whipping with this:

zazActions.WhipPlayer(OwnerRef, afMinHealth=minHealth)

The rest is up to Zaz.  As with other scenes that strip the player, this mod uses SendModEvent("dhlp-Suspend") to let sex or rape mods know that you're busy.  Of course that only works for mods that listen for the event, and there is a chance that a sex approach event triggered just before the suspend got sent.  And nothing stops other mods from having an NPC talk to you (which could be funny).  "Hi, new around here?  That's quite a whipping you're getting."

Not related to this mod, one of the more bizarre experiences I had was during the intro Thieves Guild quest.  My gal had just finished planting the ring, then DEC caused an NPC to approach and demand sex.  I told him to bugger off.  While DEC was figuring out how to respond, Brynjolf comes over and starts saying what a great job I'd done.  Then DEC has the scorned NPC rape my gal.  So she's pinned to the ground with some local humping her while Brynjolf wraps up his congratulations and offers payment.  "Um, sure, let me just try to get an arm free to take that bag of coins.  Okay ... there, got it ... thanks."  I could imagine her clutching that coin bag, waiting for her attacker to finish.  Brynjolf walks off, the local gets off, then locks enough devices on her to cause someone else to run up a few seconds later to claim her as an escaped slave.  BUT I finished the quest!

Just as a little update on this, it actually seems like there was some kind of fuckery with the NPC himself. I switched owner and now it seems to work.

Oh and keep up the great work. :)

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I forgot to report this before, so I forget which patch it started happening, but now whenever this mod makes me dance, it is -always- the goofy jester dance.  One time my master even commented about how stupid it looks, but the rest of the time he seems ok with it.  

Check the Mod Integration page.  You might just have to refresh the mod list for it to find ZAP 8.

I really like this mod. Just one question/suggestion. Would it be possible to include an option that makes Submission into Slavery a requirement to even hire a follower? Would be nice with a random contract. When contract is over, the player can submit to another contract or she is freed and follower is automatically dismissed. Maybe limit this Option only to Followers who would originally demand the 500 Gold like Jenassa etc.

As recruiting itself maybe hardcoded it may be a solution that a few seconds after recruitment the NPC forcegreets and demands the PC to submit because otherwise he sees no incentive of following the PC. If PC says no, then the follower will say "then you will be on your own and care about your problems by yourself" or something like that and will be automatically dismissed

7 hours ago, Heinz01 said:

Would it be possible to include an option that makes Submission into Slavery a requirement to even hire a follower?

It could, but that would have the mod tinkering with the way that recruiting and dismissing followers works.  There are other mods like Devious Followers Continued that already do that, so there would be be potential for conflicts. 

In general, mods add the most value when they do something that you can't easily do on your own.  With follower recruitment, you could set a contract term and allow the follower to approach you about enslavement, then pretend that you must agree.  You'll still have that period of not knowing exactly when your follower will talk to you about it.  It's more fun if a mod enforces things like that, but it's not really needed.  If it were trivial to add, that would be one thing, but not so much with a chance for mod conflicts.  This mod helps most by determining what happens to you and when, along with other random factors like number of clients to service.  Thank you for the suggestion, though.  Even if a suggestion might not go in, it might trigger an idea for another feature.

Hello,

Sorry for my English.

This mod is awesome. I played the harmonious "submissive Lola SE" (ported from LE), and are awesome, but have few options and with some little bugs, but I liked so much.

This mod is wonderful. I play in SE, and work like a charm. Without any CTD or error.

But is only a thing happening: When I ask to mistress "what does she want me to do?" (i do not remember the dialog), My char go to kneel (OK), she say "maybe" (OK), then she order to My char stand up, And then she orders me nothing. When I change cell (like enter in a door), then sometimes the order happens. Any Ideas how can i fix, or this its normal in SE?

Thanks a Lot

Moacir Jr.

1 hour ago, Moacir Jr said:

When I ask to mistress "what does she want me to do?" (i do not remember the dialog), My char go to kneel (OK), she say "maybe" (OK), then she order to My char stand up, And then she orders me nothing.

Do you use Devious Followers Continued or Sexlab Survival ? This kind of problem can occur if you use either of those mods.

I have created Skyrim SE patches to help Devious Followers work better with Submissive Lola, and to help Sexlab Survival work better with Submissive Lola.

Guest AthenaESIV
1 hour ago, Herowynne said:

Do you use Devious Followers Continued or Sexlab Survival ? This kind of problem can occur if you use either of those mods.

I have created Skyrim SE patches to help Devious Followers work better with Submissive Lola, and to help Sexlab Survival work better with Submissive Lola.

Is this change still the best way to handle this? @HexBolt8 when you were talking about adding in an IsInScene condition to prevent this bug, where would I add that condition? Any thoughts on tweaking this for compatibility between the three mods?

Ty @Herowynne for the patch, I'll give it a try and back up the old esps to see what happens.

3 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Is this change still the best way to handle this?

@donttouchmethere asked Monoman1 about this with respect to Sexlab Survival, and apparently Monoman1 indicated that it is an appropriate solution for the interoperability between Submissive Lola and Sexlab Survival.

I am not aware of whether or not Lupine00 has been contacted about this issue with respect to Devious Followers Continued.

I have been using both of my patches for the past few weeks, testing interoperability between Submissive Lola, Sexlab Survival, and Devious Followers Continued, and the patches have been working well for me, with no apparent drawbacks.

1 hour ago, AhrkEkMulaag said:

is it possible for the mod to work without Devious Devices? What would one need to do technically to get it working without the requirement?

Wearing a slave collar is a central aspect of this mod, and the slave collar is based on Devious Devices.

There are also numerous other uses of, and references to, Devious Devices.

Generally speaking, I am not a big fan of the "bondage mishap" gameplay that many mods use Devious Devices for.

This mod is quite different from many other mods that use Devious Devices. I feel that this mod uses Devious Devices very well, in ways that make sense.

If you don't currently use Devious Devices in your load order, I think that Submissive Lola is good enough to justify adding Devious Devices.

1 hour ago, AhrkEkMulaag said:

Hey this is probably a very annoying question, but is it possible for the mod to work without Devious Devices? What would one need to do technically to get it working without the requirement? 

It's not an annoying question.  To add to Herowynne's response, Devious Devices Assets, Integration, and Expansion are all hard requirements because of keyword or asset use by this mod.  You'd have to remove the keyword references in the esp file, and handle the fallout from that in the scripts when they test against a null keyword.  And do it again the next time there's an update to this mod that you want.  The rope harness and other assets from DD are used my this mod, generally for short term events.  You could probably copy the meshes and textures and make your own non-DD variants, but of course you'd have to download DD and get what you need. 

That's a lot of work.  You could have Devices Devices installed but be selective about the kinds of mods you choose, ones that make use of it in ways that don't intrude on your game too much, and hopefully in ways that add to the experience.

6 hours ago, Herowynne said:

Thanks, but I not use any of this mods.... Actually, the mod is working like a charm again. I think was in the beginning. low levels submission. But, thanks a lot.

9 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I am not aware of whether or not Lupine00 has been contacted about this issue with respect to Devious Followers Continued.

I told Lupine about the incompatibility and he seems to be not sure if the CUST solution is a good idea.

I'm testing SLtR + SLSbeta + DFC 12.2 + SD + ToH + DEC too and it works so far with the modified SLS and DFC dialogues.

With SLtR 0.95 + SLtR patch 23 August

DFC events still work as far as I tested them (we need to find out any drawbacks from the modified esp for ourselves)

SLS doesn't loose anything that works ^^

My experience with ToH followers, DFC and SLS and DEC so far:

• ToH followers work as SLtR Dom, but if they have their own comments they will overwrite the SLtR mistress comments
    • Best to use ToH followers with interaction not as SLtR Dom
  • DFC events still work even with modified esp.
    • Best to not use the same follower as SLtR Dom and DFC Dom at the same time.
    • if I use one follower for DFC (with deals) and SLtR  at the same time I get sometimes the "..." "..." SLtR dialogues again. Doesn't happen if I use separate followers for both mods.
    • Lupine is informed about the conflict and the modified esp solution.
  • SLS events still work even with modified esp.
    • SLS does what SLS does on my Setup with the modified esp
    • Monoman1 is informed about the conflict and the modified esp solution.
  • DEC recognizes the SLtR collar as quest item and doesn't exchange it
  • SLdialogues goes wild after a while, because it thinks PC is the ultimate slave and just needs to be approached. Works even better with SLtR than with SD+ lol
    • danger: if SLdialogues "resist" is used while not SD+ enslaved it can cause stuck SD+ punishment scenes (inclusive CTD). Not sure yet if it's a compatibility issue or if SLdialogues was bugged and I just never recognized it, because it never triggered that often, because PC never ran around with a collar for months.

How it works best so far:

• Separate "followers" for DFC and SLtR and SD+ and ToH  
  • If all mods above are used all at once be prepared for a lot of pain and clusterfuck workarounds lol
  • With NFF setting followers to wait and take only one Dom with me works best in certain situations
    • for example if shopping in Cities I set all to wait in a tavern and take only SLtR Dom with me (as DEC protection)
  • DFC bondage deals go very well with SLtR comments

What I like most about SLtR so far:

• Everything ^^
  • The DD comments are awesome: DV and DEC and DFC deals add devices regularly so the SLtR Dom does well to just comment them and rarely adds them herself
  • SS++ SLtR scene is awesome and works flawless
  • Follower approach to ask for SLtR enslavement
  • Cooking for mistress (never made so many campfires to cook a meal)
  • Sweetroll cheat protection (iiik it's old)
  • chance that Dom isn't happy even if all was done correct
  • whipping scene works
  • even if SLtR scenes get interrupted by other mods they seem always to recover => what evil magic is that?
    • that can't be praised enough, especially for setups with multiple devious mods that try something similar on the PC
  • random contract duration on enslavement

I wonder what happens if:

• SLtR enslaved but PC gets sold to SS++ with SLtR outcome

What is a bit odd:

• After a SLtR enslavement ends it seems that I have to restart the mod every time in MCM? If that's true, SLtR will also always forget the NPC chosen in MCM as SS++ outcome.
  • If the PC is in hobble skirt or has an evil speed debuff there might be situations where the PC gets constantly zapped if too slow
  • If the PC gets collar removed by another mod (for just one event => NDUN DD escape via court mage) she gets constantly zapped (workaround: quickly grab a new collar from SLtR MCM or via additememu)
  • Need to try the new "Pause" function, but so far I like it more to either fail or try to convince the SLtR dom to rethink the order she gave

I played thru an SLtR enslavement 3 times now (every time with another patch lol) and I start to miss SLtR as soon as the enslavement ends => good sign^^

All three Lola Runs worked flawless even in a complex environment (means overmodded setup with lots of possible clusterfuck situations).

I think I have chosen too difficult MCM settings, never made it to a higher submission score than 20, or I'm just a bad slave (if I have to search for a sweetroll I could use the time to turn in some quests right? What could go wrong? *ZAAPP*)

I would love to see a mandatory restraint system similar to DCUR's Dominant Follower system prior to version 7.0. The original implementation used a set of 6 form lists which contained items that must be worn at each level of "disposition" (or submission for SL). Travelling to a safe area triggered the next set of stricter items. The player is then able to ask for easier sets outside of towns or by improving disposition.

Another feature I would like to see is a simple toggle for "Run Lola Run" events. Fetch quests are just not my thing, I would much prefer to see other more interesting events instead.