Guest AthenaESIV
6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Not to be obnoxious, but why would your owner have to closely inspect to see if you're wearing anything?  Wouldn't it be obvious?  If your intent is to find a use for searching animations, that might go well with a feature that has contraband that you're not allowed to carry (keys, lockpicks, or whatever).  (I've been toying with the idea for a feature that has the owner confiscate your lockpicks and use them as needed.  Obviously a bad fit for a thief PC, but the idea is to keep you from leveling up lockpicking so you'll be dependent on the follower, especially for locked devices.  It probably wouldn't be a popular feature, though.)

Fair enough, but I suppose my comment was poorly worded. Would def be obvious. I guess what I meant was, when the MCM settings, relationship with follower, and current location determine that the PC should be naked... At that point make different interesting things happen.

And perhaps they already do? Haven't been using the mod too long yet and maybe I've not seen the variety of things that can happen under the above conditions.

Since it is a very cyclical and repeatable aspect of the mod, would def love to see it be very detailed with different events that happen- I guess that is what I was trying to say, and hopefully what I meant is more clear now... tyty for new update btw!

@Reaper121 Does adding the follower to the innkeeper faction affect anything if you don't have Radi Pros?  If it doesn't, I'm hosed still, and how might that conflict with DCL

i don't know if Lola's prostitution would even work without Radiant Prostitution. Had RP, and its improvements, in my load order since the day it came out all those years ago. 

No sense adding to innkeeper faction without RP. i do that so my follower can be my pimp through RP.

@Hexbolt8  But you're in luck!

That is great. Thanks again for what you are doing.

PS, i forgot about the follower's welcome every time we go to an inn. Laughed out loud the first time i heard it.

I have a weird issue with the whipping scenes. It will start as expected, for example a reward will put the PC in the "present your ass" stance and the owner will bring out his crop. He'll proceed to strike 2-4 times and then seemingly get stuck in whatever part of the strike animation he's in, and then proceed to ponder the mysteries of life for perhaps 5 seconds, after which the scene finishes.

This happens regardless of whether it's a reward or punishment, and it doesn't seem to matter if the damage numbers are high or low nor what my characters health is, or what weapon he will use. And it doesn't matter if I trigger the scene in some "normal" way, i.e. asking him to punish me, or if it's done via the test dialogues.

Any ideas?

Edit: och and I forgot to mention, running 0.95 with the August 21 patch, but it's the same without the patch as well.

More edit: running the latest SL, DD 4.3 and Zaz 8.

5 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Maybe ticking "Gender Specific Animations" in FNIS helps with that:

Hide contents

quo.jpg.13578f37a421764a5f1a90f7b2d7e776.jpg

Yeah, got that one ticked, I forgot to mention but I double checked the FNIS settings and reran it just to be sure. That being said it doesn't appear to be an issue with the animations themselves, they play out just fine, it feels more like the script just stops dead in its tracks in the middle of an animation (no particular one animation) and then jumps to the end where the owner gets invigorated and all.

That's actually why I started suspecting perhaps it's related to the max damage setting, I figured maybe the script tries to figure out how much more damage it can do but fails somehow and eventually just skips to the end.

1 hour ago, Skabbe said:

suspecting perhaps it's related to the max damage setting

I don't see that issue on my game, my PC always gets whipped until near death ?

Maybe play around with those settings some more?

But there might be another issue: I found that other approach mods like to interfere during the whipping scene of SLtR. It's like they all wait for SLtR to start a whipping scene ^^

If you have a mod that interferes there, but doesn't manages to actually trigger a scene, you get something that looks like a stuck scene (whipping doesn't continue, but the other mods approach doesn't work either, after that SLtR will not (but sometimes) restart the whipping animation and just waits for a timeout.)

On my setup following mods have a chance to interfere:

> Sexlife

> Pet Collar

> DEC

probably Naked Dungeons, but it won't do anything if set to "no approach if wearing a collar"

ToH Garona rescues my PC from some SLtR whipping:

Spoiler

1434478740_enb2020_08_1615_07_07_22.jpg.85bf33faba5be10f979de4372f63b0b8.jpg

Doesn't break the SLtR whipping scene other than preventing the whipping ^^

The whipping is handled by Zaz.  SLTR poses the player and determines the minimum health value, then starts whipping with this:

zazActions.WhipPlayer(OwnerRef, afMinHealth=minHealth)

The rest is up to Zaz.  As with other scenes that strip the player, this mod uses SendModEvent("dhlp-Suspend") to let sex or rape mods know that you're busy.  Of course that only works for mods that listen for the event, and there is a chance that a sex approach event triggered just before the suspend got sent.  And nothing stops other mods from having an NPC talk to you (which could be funny).  "Hi, new around here?  That's quite a whipping you're getting."

Not related to this mod, one of the more bizarre experiences I had was during the intro Thieves Guild quest.  My gal had just finished planting the ring, then DEC caused an NPC to approach and demand sex.  I told him to bugger off.  While DEC was figuring out how to respond, Brynjolf comes over and starts saying what a great job I'd done.  Then DEC has the scorned NPC rape my gal.  So she's pinned to the ground with some local humping her while Brynjolf wraps up his congratulations and offers payment.  "Um, sure, let me just try to get an arm free to take that bag of coins.  Okay ... there, got it ... thanks."  I could imagine her clutching that coin bag, waiting for her attacker to finish.  Brynjolf walks off, the local gets off, then locks enough devices on her to cause someone else to run up a few seconds later to claim her as an escaped slave.  BUT I finished the quest!

Guest AthenaESIV

Sometimes the subtitle dialog this mod often uses flashes and disappears pretty quickly... Do any of you use mods to change behaviours of subtitles for mods like this? I prefer when mods do use subtitles for things instead of constant force greets, but I would think there has to be a mod out there to change how they behave? Perhaps making them roll up from one line to the next? An archive feature or something would be awesome.

Also one other comment about how ENF works in this game... When the follower commands the PC to strip during the "Mistress" dialog, would it be possible to make it more clear when the follower wants her to dress again? Some type of dialog or message menu perhaps? Sorry I just like the potential minigame aspects that the ENF in this mod might evolve into. PC centric ENF & humiliation is hot af.

48 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Sometimes the subtitle dialog this mod often uses flashes and disappears pretty quickly... Do any of you use mods to change behaviours of subtitles for mods like this?

Just Fuz Ro D'oh.   The only time I see subtitle flashing, and it's very rare, is when Sexist Guards seems to step on itself with two comments at the same time (PC comment and NPC comment).  Much of the dialog in this mod uses the "Force Subtitles" flag.  If you have subtitles enabled in Skyrim could that be a problem?  I don't know.

48 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

When the follower commands the PC to strip during the "Mistress" dialog, would it be possible to make it more clear when the follower wants her to dress again? Some type of dialog or message menu perhaps?

Yes that's very doable.  MrEsturk implemented the timer as a spell effect, so it's easy to trigger something when that effect ends. 

Did you have something specific in mind?  I'd prefer not to do the "Did you like it?" thing because SLTR already does a lot of that, and the stripping event can occur fairly often.  How about this?  When the time ends, you're allowed to ask permission to dress again.  You won't be permitted to just do it.  Your owner might tease you or make you ask nicely, or dance first since you're already naked.  Then you might be allowed to redress, or you might have to stay naked for another hour or two.  Then you may ask permission again, with a higher chance for success because we don't want to extend this too long.  I could probably also add a check to see if you just stood there and used the Wait function, for an automatic denial.

Stripping and asking permission:  as I think about it, I like this a lot.  Asking permission reminds you of your place and your owner's control.  Chance of permission being granted can be based on the Owner Rejects Rule Changes setting. with Picky Owner Chance also coming into play if your owner doesn't like the way you asked.  Owner arousal might also be a factor (for best results, offer sex to your owner before asking to dress again).  The chance for denial can be halved each time until you're successful, so being naked shouldn't disrupt your game for too long. 

Suggestions are welcome.  I'm working on a global suspend feature now, but I might start on stripping tomorrow.

Oh, another planned feature is being made to falsely confess to a guard that you committed some lewd act.  I'm still mapping out consequences.  If you want to spend a day in jail then you could choose that punishment, but this is meant to be a quick event.  Probably the guard has sex with you, but I want other options for straight male PCs since most guards are male.  Maybe he sends you to pleasure a female friend of his.  Paying a fine is kind of boring (and hard to scale properly), we already have guard spanking, and I don't want to overuse whipping.  Well, maybe the forced sex is enough.  Any other ideas?

Guest AthenaESIV

There are many good possibilities, and combinations of things that could be done. It could even be rolled out leisurely one feature at a time in a modular manner to make it easier to tackle maybe?

I like the idea of asking, and more than that, I like the idea of the Dragonborn having to beg. Using the submission score you could do several things:

• Submission score determines what responses (tasks & punishments) are available, when the follower really thinks she has the PC under their thumb with a high sub score, they may make ridiculous demands, but when the PC score is low, the follower will be much more measured in what they ask.
  • Submissions score could also be used as a modifier to determine if the follower is pleased with the PC's begging and increase the chance they are allowed to dress again.
  • Tasks and punishments after begging to dress could include:
    • "Come back and ask again only when your face is covered in cum" ... PC has to go service X number of people (sub score could be used as a multiplier - for example, 5% of the sub score, so at submission 100, the PC would have to suck 5 cocks... 1-20 = 1 cock, 21-40 = 2 cocks, 41-60 = 3 cocks, etc), in the MCM menu, you could set the max # of repetitive tasks to do at score 100 (in this case, the # of cocks)
    • "On second thought, give me all of your clothes and armor, I will give you something to wear." The follower steals all of the PC's gear and gives her prisoner rags to wear (or an outfit put in a specific folder). Perhaps the PC can earn those items back, but the follower could also later decide to destroy them and tell her to get something else, she did not like her previous attire at all, it was unsuitable for her slave.
      • Maybe the follower holds them and only lets the PC access them when they go into very dangerous areas or something. But this could all be done via RP as we once discussed before.
    • Use any of the other current tasks, like send her to get an ale in the nude, and all of the other events.
    • Whipping / physical punishment
  • While naked, it would be a nice touch if the PC used a different idle (like the current kneeling one your mod uses)

Tons of other possibilities, but there is a couple of my ideas to consider or modify however suits you. If you do use your idea of 1 hour, 2 hours, etc... it would also be nice if there was a MCM % option to modify time punishments... So 1 hour could be set to 10% so it becomes just 10 minutes.

One other idea the kneeling made me think of something that I wanted to post about last week...  a slave position minigame... When the PC asks if she can do anything for the mistress / master and kneels... It would be great if the follower names a position, and the PC is given dialog options that describe different positions and must chose the correct one or be punished.

For example:

• Present = Stand with feet wide apart, hands behind back, chest and hips thrust forward
  • Inspect = Turn away, bend at waist, arch back so pussy and ass are on display to master / mistress
  • Inspect 2 = Tip toe, sit on heels, knees spread all the way apart, hand on each knee, look down
  • Submit = Kneeling on both knees, head down, arms behind back
  • Rest = Kneel on one knee, hands resting on other knee, look forward
  • Beg = Knees and top of feet on ground, ass sitting on heels, laying forward with face to ground, back arched to push ass up, arms bent with hands on either side of face

GS Poses could be used for this probably, and you could create as many pose names as you want, I'm sure many of them look submissive. If the player picks the wrong pose description for their PC, punishment ensues...

Update:  Suspend Feature

This patch requires version 0.95 to have already been installed.  Previous updates for 0.95 are included in this update.  You don't need other updates.

EDIT:  Removed obsolete patch.

Suspend All Events

This new feature lets you put this mod's events on hold while you're in prison or doing a quest where demands from your owner would make that quest impractical or impossible.  If you're pulling a pony girl cart through a town you really don't want to be told to fetch an ale, cook a meal, or be a whore (much as you'd love to do those things for your owner in other circumstances).

- You must not have any short-term events like Run Lola Run active.  Finish those before suspending events.
- You must manually suspend events.  This mod can't be aware of every quest mod it might conflict with.
- Use the Suspend All Events toggle on the MCM Debug page to, well, suspend all this mod's events.
- There's an option to still allow your owner to demand sex and activate your vibrating devices.
- While Suspend All Events is active, any restrictions you have will not be enforced.
- Contract time, if any, will not decrease while events are suspended.
- Daily score decay will not occur.

- You won't have access to the Master/Mistress dialog.
- Your life will be empty and meaningless.

Other Changes

- Made PC & Owner "sex actors" during whipping scenes to reduce interactions from other mods.
- Adjusted the arousal gain/loss formula for Trophy Slave.
- Added enforcement for reaching the slave market for Trophy Slave.
- Minor bug fixes and cleanup for Trophy Slave.

16 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

If you do use your idea of 1 hour, 2 hours, etc... it would also be nice if there was a MCM % option to modify time punishments... So 1 hour could be set to 10% so it becomes just 10 minutes.

I might have been unclear there.  I was speaking in terms of game hours, 3 to 6 minutes at default time scale.  Owner demands will inconvenience you but generally they won't derail your adventuring for long (and if it does seem long, the player might look at lowering submission score so the owner makes fewer demands). 

That said, I do like for players to be able to make things as challenging as they wish, if that's what they want.  Prostitution is a good example.  Set the delay really low and the client count high, and you might be whoring for quite a while, then you'll immediately want to get out of town because you know what your owner really wants you to do.  Set the weight limit to 50% of carrying capacity for Time to Relax, and your owner will tie your hands and order you back to town (and more whoring) as soon as you leave the dungeon.  It's up to the player.  Personally I like to be able to adventure, but people can play as a slave whore if that's what they like.

Is there interest in having to financially support your owner's lifestyle?  A little different mechanism than paying a follower:

Spoiler

Owner has configurable daily expenses (0 to disable).

Owner has a configurable poverty threshold (0 to disable).

If owner's gold drops below the poverty mark, owner takes your gold to make up the difference.

If you're broke and owner is poor, you get forced into prostitution.

Therefore, you'd better prove that you're more than a whore if you want to go adventuring.

To support this, gold from Adventuring Slave and owner's cut of prostitution would have to actually go to owner's inventory.

Differences from payment systems:

You never go into debt.  Slaves don't have debt.  But you might be whoring a lot to replenish your owner's gold.

No debt means no interest payments, but you'll be punished if you're not earning enough.

Owner has no expenses on days you don't pass through a town.

Owner isn't trying to drain all your cash.  You just have to ensure that your owner always has pocket money.

This system encourages you not to mess around in town too long unless you like being a whore.

But the encumbrance limit for Time To Relax works against you, likely forcing you to town when you leave a dungeon.

You'd still get forced prostitution events, even if your owner is rich.  It's good experience for you, and you should have a backup job for when you figure out that you're not cut out be an adventurer.

Thoughts on this?  Does supporting your owner's expenses seem more real than paying someone who already owns you?  Would it actually make a difference in your game?  If it never affects your thinking or decisions, it's pointless.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Is there interest in having to financially support your owner's lifestyle?  A little different mechanism than paying a follower:

Hide contents

Owner has configurable daily expenses (0 to disable).

Owner has a configurable poverty threshold (0 to disable).

If owner's gold drops below the poverty mark, owner takes your gold to make up the difference.

If you're broke and owner is poor, you get forced into prostitution.

Therefore, you'd better prove that you're more than a whore if you want to go adventuring.

To support this, gold from Adventuring Slave and owner's cut of prostitution would have to actually go to owner's inventory.

Differences from payment systems:

You never go into debt.  Slaves don't have debt.  But you might be whoring a lot to replenish your owner's gold.

No debt means no interest payments, but you'll be punished if you're not earning enough.

Owner has no expenses on days you don't pass through a town.

Owner isn't trying to drain all your cash.  You just have to ensure that your owner always has pocket money.

This system encourages you not to mess around in town too long unless you like being a whore.

But the encumbrance limit for Time To Relax works against you, likely forcing you to town when you leave a dungeon.

You'd still get forced prostitution events, even if your owner is rich.  It's good experience for you, and you should have a backup job for when you figure out that you're not cut out be an adventurer.

Thoughts on this?  Does supporting your owner's expenses seem more real than paying someone who already owns you?  Would it actually make a difference in your game?  If it never affects your thinking or decisions, it's pointless.

That sounds rad. I use Lola with Devious Followers and this system would be interesting.

35 minutes ago, pokefan22 said:

I use Lola with Devious Followers and this system would be interesting.

I don't recall for sure if DF leaves your payments in your follower's inventory, but I didn't think that it does.  If DF is draining your gold, you might have difficulty covering your owner's expenses.  You could turn DF payments way down, but then you'd only have boredom to trigger deals. 

DF's gold control feature would just about guarantee that you'd always have gold for your owner to take, even if it means that your DF is loaning it to you.  If you have two followers, one your owner and one your DF, I guess that's okay, but if it's the same follower that wouldn't make sense.

I was really looking at this as a possible alternative to a payment system rather than something that would coexist with one, so that you don't end up really struggling.

@Hexbolt8 - Is there interest in having to financially support

Most assuredly, yes please.

Between Lola and RP alone there are enough settings to suit almost every taste difficulty-wise.

For players who use mods that limit gold acquisition, it should definitely affect their choices at least until mid-game. By then there is almost no way to

prevent the PC from accumulating enough gold.  

Would be really cool if as you level up, so too the owner's expenses. But since it is a setting, players can do for ourselves.

Different cities = different expense amount. Solitude super expensive, Morthal not so much. But again it can be adjusted manually.

It is a great idea.

1 hour ago, darktej said:

whenever my pc's owner gives the quest "Adventuring Slave"...the amount is always 200 gold.

You can set the amount, even if the quest is running, in the console:  set vkjDailyGold to xxx.

I don't know why the amount won't increase for you.  It should, unless you fail by not having enough gold.  You can try adjusting the sliders values, but you probably already did that.

24 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

You can set the amount, even if the quest is running, in the console:  set vkjDailyGold to xxx.

I don't know why the amount won't increase for you.  It should, unless you fail by not having enough gold.  You can try adjusting the sliders values, but you probably already did that.

ya kept changing the slider value from 0-50%. unfortuanetly remained constant. oh does the amount of gold that you are carrying have an effect on the value asked by the owner? regarding the quest...this was given when my pc kneeled and was given the quest. I will wait and see when my pc's owner calls my pc and gives the quest. maybe that would work properly for me.

The new amount for next time is calculated when you give the gold.  Changing the sliders won't do anything until you give gold again.  If you don't have enough, the amount for the next time is cut in half.  Your owner likes gifts of gold but isn't trying to impoverish you.

13 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

The new amount for next time is calculated when you give the gold.  Changing the sliders won't do anything until you give gold again.  If you don't have enough, the amount for the next time is cut in half.  Your owner likes gifts of gold but isn't trying to impoverish you.

ya I only changed the values once the quest was done. ah ok. didn't realise that I had to have some money lol. will check it out.