2 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Do you have Fuz Ro D'oh installed, and if so is it the most recent version?  It's required.

As far as I know I do, but I'll reinstall just in case I'm using an older version.

Also, update, after installing Slaves of Tamriel and enabling it, nothing happened. I also tried to disable everything and I didn't get kicked out or anything.

15 hours ago, jfraser said:

What? It does?

Clearly I have not been paying attention.

DD has been required for SD+ for literally years, you must have a very old version haha. That pre-DD version really was the closest thing to a "simple" "slavery" mod, just kneeling animation, collar, sex, and an escape mechanic.

2 minutes ago, Juan_Carlos9 said:

As far as I know I do, but I'll reinstall just in case I'm using an older version.

Also, update, after installing Slaves of Tamriel and enabling it, nothing happened. I also tried to disable everything and I didn't get kicked out or anything.

Did you start a new game after installing this mod, or did you install it part way through a game? I could be wrong but I think I remember the mod won't work unless you start a new game.

8 minutes ago, DayTri said:

Did you start a new game after installing this mod, or did you install it part way through a game? I could be wrong but I think I remember the mod won't work unless you start a new game.

This mod doesn't require a new game.

3 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

This mod doesn't require a new game.

I think originally I installed this during a playthrough, but I have since started over a bunch while troubleshooting other things.

I also just reinstalled Fuz Ro D'oh, but still nothing. Oddly enough though, when I first tried it with all the outcomes enabled, I wasn't tied up; I was just stuck on stage. But when I tried it with everything disabled, I was tied.

Both times nothing happened...

2 hours ago, Juan_Carlos9 said:

Both times nothing happened.

Try reinstalling this mod.  If you haven't yet, try it without wearing any devious devices.  And although you shouldn't need a new game, it's worth trying that too since the problems you're having are inexplicable if you've installed an up to date Fuz Ro D-oh.

59 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Try reinstalling this mod.  If you haven't yet, try it without wearing any devious devices.  And although you shouldn't need a new game, it's worth trying that too since the problems you're having are inexplicable if you've installed an up to date Fuz Ro D-oh.

Welp, I just reinstalled the newest SE version of the mod, but it still didn't work. I didn't have any devices on, I have already checked Fuz Ro D-oh, and I even tried it on a new save.

Load order wise, where do I need to put this? 

Also, how is everything supposed to work? When I talk to the guy and tell him "I wanna be a slave", what is meant to happen after the screen fades to black?

30 minutes ago, Juan_Carlos9 said:

Welp, I just reinstalled the newest SE version of the mod, but it still didn't work. I didn't have any devices on, I have already checked Fuz Ro D-oh, and I even tried it on a new save.

Load order wise, where do I need to put this? 

Also, how is everything supposed to work? When I talk to the guy and tell him "I wanna be a slave", what is meant to happen after the screen fades to black?

you re-appear on the platform bound and ready to be bid upon. did you start a brand new game just to test it?

3 minutes ago, Juan_Carlos9 said:

Yes, I did. How long is it supposed to take for me to be "sold"?

As soon as the bidding is done. takes about two minutes. If you are getting to the platform and just standing there, a missing or old Fuz is the problem 99.9% of the time. if you're blacking out before the platform and just never un-blacking, that's a different issue. it probably won't tell us much, but try tossing in your log from right after it stops working.

6 minutes ago, jfraser said:

As soon as the bidding is done. takes about two minutes. If you are getting to the platform and just standing there, a missing or old Fuz is the problem 99.9% of the time. if you're blacking out before the platform and just never un-blacking, that's a different issue. it probably won't tell us much, but try tossing in your log from right after it stops working.

I can go up to the guy in ebony armor, and ask him to be put on display. Quest starts, fades to black, and fades back up to me on the stage. I get a popup, forced into 3rd person, and nothing happens. I've tried sitting there for around 5 minutes just to see if something would happen; no subtitles, nothing.

As for my logs, I feel like an idiot for having to ask this, but where would those be?

1 hour ago, jfraser said:

Figured it out, here's my papyrus log

Papyrus.0.log

2 hours ago, Juan_Carlos9 said:

Figured it out, here's my papyrus log

The errors suggest that you're attempting to run the current esp file with outdated scripts.  Does your MCM for this mod have pages for Freedom Fund and System?  It should.  If not, check that you've thoroughly uninstalled and removed all traces of older versions of Simple Slavery.

16 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

The errors suggest that you're attempting to run the current esp file with outdated scripts.  Does your MCM for this mod have pages for Freedom Fund and System?  It should.  If not, check that you've thoroughly uninstalled and removed all traces of older versions of Simple Slavery.

Freedom Fund and System? Not sure what those are...

And I can probably explain why it looks like old scripts. I DID install SS+ to see if I could get that version to run, but it was a buggy mess (probably just didn't install it right). I do also have something called "SimplySlaveryPrisonPatch" as well. But I didn't delete SS+ so I'm sure there was probably still some loose scripts. Attached is another copy of my logs from me doing this again with ONLY SS++ installed... hopefully...

Papyrus.0.log

So i'm having a few problems, i can get sent to the slave auction fine when i click the option for it in the MCM but i cant seem to figure out the settings for defeat/DA to deal with this, even when SS++ is set to 99 in the options. I'm sure it's something stupid but i've been fiddling with settings for hours and just cant get it to work, i either get sent to a random place in the wilderness after i've been raped, or (more often than not) i spawn in a tavern. Also for some reason Ravens Beak is not showing as installed in the SS++ menu but that's probably me just being bad at modding.

My DA, Defeat and SS++ settings: https://imgur.com/a/xlqF5kq
My load order:

loadorder.txt

4 hours ago, Juan_Carlos9 said:

Freedom Fund and System? Not sure what those are...

They're tabs on the SS++ MCM.  You're not seeing them because your installation is bad or corrupted.  The recent log shows the same problem.  You have outdated scripts.  The mod will never work right like that.

Completely remove any older versions of Simple Slavery.  Definitely remove any patches.  Patches will give you an old version of whatever they replace.  The only patch that I'm aware of that works (or at least doesn't break anything) is the one for Open Cities to make the exterior door function.  If you don't get rid of the old files, you'll keep spinning your wheels and get nowhere.

When you've done that, reinstall SS++.  By the way, ideally you'll be doing this for a save from before the point where you added any version of Simple Slavery to your game.

3 hours ago, MajesticMoomin said:

i cant seem to figure out the settings for defeat/DA to deal with this, even when SS++ is set to 99 in the options.

That's really a question for Defeat or DA.  You hopefully know this, but you shouldn't have Defeat and DA both trying to handle your combat defeat.  (Some players use DA for player defeat, and Defeat for player-as-aggressor to capture vanquished NPCs, with features toggled in each so they don't conflict with each other.)  You've verified through the MCM test that SS++ is alive and working; that's good.  Mods like Defeat and DA will use the same mod event to trigger SS++.  I'm not in a good position to help with configuring other mods, though.

3 hours ago, MajesticMoomin said:

Also for some reason Ravens Beak is not showing as installed in the SS++ menu but that's probably me just being bad at modding.

You might be using an alternate version.  The one linked on this mod's description page should work.  Any others that might exist are possibly not compatible (I've never used Raven Beak, so I haven't looked to see what all is out there). 

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

They're tabs on the SS++ MCM.  You're not seeing them because your installation is bad or corrupted.  The recent log shows the same problem.  You have outdated scripts.  The mod will never work right like that.

Completely remove any older versions of Simple Slavery.  Definitely remove any patches.  Patches will give you an old version of whatever they replace.  The only patch that I'm aware of that works (or at least doesn't break anything) is the one for Open Cities to make the exterior door function.  If you don't get rid of the old files, you'll keep spinning your wheels and get nowhere.

When you've done that, reinstall SS++.  By the way, ideally you'll be doing this for a save from before the point where you added any version of Simple Slavery to your game.

Reinstalling w/o the patch fixed a bunch of things in the MCM, but it still didn't fix the auction itself. I tried it on my existing playthrough and on a fresh save. I'll attach logs from both. Log 0 if from the fresh save and log 1 is from the existing playthrough.

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.0.log

Okay, I don't see errors for outdated scripts now.  Not seeing the auction dialog is almost always a problem with Fuz Ro D'oh (not installed or old version).  Double check that.  If that's not it, then I'm out of suggestions.  You really should see the auction after talking to the slavemaster and being moved to the platform.

14 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

That's really a question for Defeat or DA.  You hopefully know this, but you shouldn't have Defeat and DA both trying to handle your combat defeat.  (Some players use DA for player defeat, and Defeat for player-as-aggressor to capture vanquished NPCs, with features toggled in each so they don't conflict with each other.)  You've verified through the MCM test that SS++ is alive and working; that's good.  Mods like Defeat and DA will use the same mod event to trigger SS++.  I'm not in a good position to help with configuring other mods, though.

You might be using an alternate version.  The one linked on this mod's description page should work.  Any others that might exist are possibly not compatible (I've never used Raven Beak, so I haven't looked to see what all is out there). 

Thanks for taking the time to respond Hex, yeah i saw elsewhere on a post most people like to have DA deal wiith the knockdown aspects and have defeat actually deal with the post-knockdown events so that's what i've been trying to arrange but i'm a simple man and i end up confusing myself sometimes ?. I'll head over to their support page and see if anyone there can help.

As for Ravens Beak i'll try using the attached link, it may be that i found some old crusty version buried on the forums here somewhere and installed that by accident, wouldn't be the first time lol.

Edit: yep, was a crusty old version of Ravens Beak, SS++ detects it fine now

So several times now my character gets sent to the auction by Naked Dungeons. I can talk to the Slavemaster, and get strung up on the auction block. Then... nothing. I can camera about freely, but otherwise there's nothing to interact with. The Auctioneer just stands there occasionally scratching his balls. The Slavemaster just stands where looking about. All the bidders just sit, stand or mill about.  I've never played with this mod before, so really not sure what's supposed to happen next.  My only options appears to be to quit or load a previous save. 

Currently installed 6.3.10 [SE].

29 minutes ago, m1k68 said:

So several times now my character gets sent to the auction by Naked Dungeons. I can talk to the Slavemaster, and get strung up on the auction block. Then... nothing. I can camera about freely, but otherwise there's nothing to interact with. The Auctioneer just stands there occasionally scratching his balls. The Slavemaster just stands where looking about. All the bidders just sit, stand or mill about.  I've never played with this mod before, so really not sure what's supposed to happen next.  My only options appears to be to quit or load a previous save. 

Currently installed 6.3.10 [SE].

Install or update Fus Ro Dah Silent Voice. I spell that different every time I type it

17 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

If that's not it, then I'm out of suggestions.  You really should see the auction after talking to the slavemaster and being moved to the platform.

No don't say that!

I'm so lost. I've reinstalled Fuz Ro-Doh now, still nothing. Moved SS++ to the very bottom of my load order, still nothing. Concerning load order, how does SS++, Fuz, and other enslavement mods need to be loaded? At this point thats gotta be the issue...

Just now, Juan_Carlos9 said:

No don't say that!

I'm so lost. I've reinstalled Fuz Ro-Doh now, still nothing. Moved SS++ to the very bottom of my load order, still nothing. Concerning load order, how does SS++, Fuz, and other enslavement mods need to be loaded? At this point thats gotta be the issue...

None of that should matter as long as simple slavery is after zaz because that's it's only dependency. I am, alas, out of ideas as well short of reinstalling everything, which of course you don't want to do