3 minutes ago, jfraser said:

None of that should matter as long as simple slavery is after zaz because that's it's only dependency. I am, alas, out of ideas as well short of reinstalling everything, which of course you don't want to do

ugh. Maybe one of these days I do that, but yeah right now I'm not in the mood to resort my load order. But thanks anyways for trying! If I find anything out in the future I'll make sure to post it here!

1 hour ago, Juan_Carlos9 said:

ugh. Maybe one of these days I do that, but yeah right now I'm not in the mood to resort my load order. But thanks anyways for trying! If I find anything out in the future I'll make sure to post it here!

resort? you are using LOOT, right?

Probably a dumb question, sorry but im confused now...is this compatible with Special Edition or not, and if yes wich is the latest SE file? i saw one link says SE compatible yes then the other one says no, the mod description also shows the (install of the SE version but if i go into downloads the latest file shows LE version the one before shows SlavesTamrielSE-2-1-1.zip <= is this the one for special edition?

Thank you in advance

25 minutes ago, Weiran said:

Probably a dumb question, sorry but im confused now...is this compatible with Special Edition or not, and if yes wich is the latest SE file? i saw one link says SE compatible yes then the other one says no, the mod description also shows the (install of the SE version but if i go into downloads the latest file shows LE version the one before shows SlavesTamrielSE-2-1-1.zip <= is this the one for special edition?

Thank you in advance

Yes, that is the one for special edition.

Edit: wait, it says slaves of tamriel?

Edit again: no it doesn't. Are you in the right support thread? XD

Screenshot_20210416-080420.png

Edit #3: if you actually mean Slaves of Tamriel, yes - that's the correct files.

So Random request / or question depending.  Is there or can we get a toggle for the mod, after my char gets enslaved, I constantly get triggers when walking around and sent right back to Riften and it starts all over. Is there a fix or anybody have this similar issue?

41 minutes ago, Arch said:

So Random request / or question depending.  Is there or can we get a toggle for the mod, after my char gets enslaved, I constantly get triggers when walking around and sent right back to Riften and it starts all over. Is there a fix or anybody have this similar issue?

That sounds like an issue with whatever mod sent you to SS. Which mod did so?

2 hours ago, Arch said:

I constantly get triggers when walking around and sent right back to Riften and it starts all over.

What jfraser said.  This mod doesn't do that.

Also, some friendly advice -- when you report a problem, you're far more likely to get a good answer if you provide some detail.  A vague mention of "triggers" barely describes the situation.  If instead you'd written that you frequently see a pop-up message box that says "Molag-Bal is angry and sends you to Riften", then you reappear in Riften's market area, then someone who's familiar with it could reply, "Oh, that's actually from mod XYZ, and there's a toggle for that on its MCM".

29 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Do i still need Simple slavery plus? Or can i just run with Simple slavery plus plus? Im on SE if this information is needed?

Just one or the other.  SS++ replaces SS+. 

If you have SS+ and you're switching, be sure to remove any loose scripts from from SS+.

On 4/16/2021 at 11:27 AM, jfraser said:

That sounds like an issue with whatever mod sent you to SS. Which mod did so?

On 4/16/2021 at 1:08 PM, HexBolt8 said:

What jfraser said.  This mod doesn't do that.

Also, some friendly advice -- when you report a problem, you're far more likely to get a good answer if you provide some detail.  A vague mention of "triggers" barely describes the situation.  If instead you'd written that you frequently see a pop-up message box that says "Molag-Bal is angry and sends you to Riften", then you reappear in Riften's market area, then someone who's familiar with it could reply, "Oh, that's actually from mod XYZ, and there's a toggle for that on its MCM".

Not to be a bad poster, and I see the points you made.  I figured it was the Devious Enslavement mod but it worked even after disabling and assumed it was the mod itself.  The message I get is "Fondles breasts" I bet i could make some money off you (or something along those lines)  Thanks for the response and sorry again for the unintentional shitpost.

On 4/16/2021 at 2:02 PM, jfraser said:

Yes, that is the one for special edition.

Edit: wait, it says slaves of tamriel?

Edit again: no it doesn't. Are you in the right support thread? XD

Screenshot_20210416-080420.png

Edit #3: if you actually mean Slaves of Tamriel, yes - that's the correct files.

Pardon me Sir...my bad that was like you said another mod - wrong thread (got confused) nad thanx for the help :)

The MCM doesn't seem to show up at all. I've tried using setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1, Jaxonz MCM Kicker, to no avail. Currently using 6.3.10 LE.

Weird part is that in Defeat's MCM it shows that Simple Slavery is a loaded compatible mod so I don't think I installed it wrong. Has anyone else encountered/solved this problem?

7 hours ago, ballist0 said:

The MCM doesn't seem to show up at all. I've tried using setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1, Jaxonz MCM Kicker, to no avail. Currently using 6.3.10 LE.

Weird part is that in Defeat's MCM it shows that Simple Slavery is a loaded compatible mod so I don't think I installed it wrong. Has anyone else encountered/solved this problem?

Same issue here. Also, the dialogue with the Auctioner or the Slave Master doesn't trigger anything.

I'm using v. 6.3.10 SE

12 hours ago, ballist0 said:

The MCM doesn't seem to show up at all.

If you ever had another version of Simple Slavery installed, be sure that you're completely removed it.  The mod uses a BSA file.  Any old loose files for an older version will override the newer ones in the BSA.  Do not use any patches for this mod (other than the door fix for Open Cities).  If the mod isn't installed correctly, it won't work.

Other than that, a non-appearing MCM is a generic problem (search any major mod's support discussion and you'll probably find someone saying the MCM doesn't work), so I can only suggest general remedies:

Reinstall the mod.  That often works for people.

Reinstall SkyUI, and check that you're not using an old version.

Try "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" in the console and wait a minute or two.

Enter any other mod's MCM menu, then exit and wait a minute.

If it's still not working, you might have a script-heavy game or a game that's become unstable.  There's no solution for that.

You should try with a new game with a reduced set of mods.  Leave out ones that you don't really need.  If that works, you can add them back in gradually.  

6 hours ago, Thardrim said:

Same issue here. Also, the dialogue with the Auctioner or the Slave Master doesn't trigger anything.

If the MCM doesn't appear, the mod isn't running correctly in your game.  You should solve that problem before attempting to use the mod.

12 hours ago, ballist0 said:

Weird part is that in Defeat's MCM it shows that Simple Slavery is a loaded compatible mod so I don't think I installed it wrong.

Mod detection is usually a very simplistic check, such as looking for the presence of a mod's esp file, or detecting a certain quest (even if that quest isn't running).  A mod could have serious problems, even have lots of files missing, and still show up in a list of found mods.  Detecting a mod is no guarantee that the mod is installed right or running properly.

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

If it's still not working, you might have a script-heavy game or a game that's become unstable.  There's no solution for that.

You should try with a new game with a reduced set of mods.  Leave out ones that you don't really need.  If that works, you can add them back in gradually.  

I was sure it was my fault, no doubt about it. In my case, it was that - too many scripts. I took some mods out, started a new game and, voilà... the config menu was there. Let's see if I can still continue my current playthrough taking out a few mods and adding this one that really looks great for immersion. If not... well... too bad! I'll use it in my next playthrough...

Thank you very much for the answer. It saved me from a real headache. I hope I can try your mod soon!

5 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

You're right on the money. I was able to fix the problem by going to an interior (a small farmhouse in my case) without NPCs, making a save without SS++ installed, reinstalling SS++, then load with SS++ installed. After about 10 seconds the menu registered.

A bit of a sidetrack here, but I noticed in my game console that

NOTICE: ValidateActor(ghost) -- TRUE -- HIT

was being spammed constantly when I was in the Alternate Start prison cell. I'm fairly certain this is from another mod, not SS++, and from my research ValidateActor() is not a lightweight function, which I suspect is why I needed to be in an interior without NPCs. If anybody has any ideas as to what's causing the ValidateActor() function to be spammed, let me know.

Hope this helps someone out there.

EDIT: Did some testing and turns out Sexlab Approach Redux was the one causing ValidateActor() to be spammed. After uninstalling it SS++ loaded in no problem.

hey,

sorry, but I seem to have the problem that the raven beak prison mod is not showing up in Simple Slavery mod as "installed".

I tried new game and all, no difference. It stays greyed out :(
all other mods I tried so far work without issues.

I have latest version of SS++

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I seem to have the problem that the raven beak prison mod is not showing up in Simple Slavery mod as "installed".

I had to go research this.  I know very little about Raven Beak.

Apparently, the link on this mod's page is outdated.  This mod's script works with Raven Beak Prison Remastered, but not the original Raven Beak Prison.  The matter is murky, because at one point Simple Slavery's scripts split into two versions, one for Devious Framework and one without, and those two versions look for Raven Beak in different and incompatible ways, one for the original mod and one for Remastered.

To make matters more fun, the Remastered version specifically says that it's not SE compatible, but it offers a SE version for download.  I also noticed that "Remastered" says "Currently, it's not worth playing as a slave", so this doesn't seem like a good choice for an enslavement mod even if you have that one.

I guess I'll have to update the link on the list of enslavement mods the next time that I make an update here, but based on the mod's own statements, it doesn't seem to handle enslavement well.

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I had to go research this.  I know very little about Raven Beak.

Apparently, the link on this mod's page is outdated.  This mod's script works with Raven Beak Prison Remastered, but not the original Raven Beak Prison.  The matter is murky, because at one point Simple Slavery's scripts split into two versions, one for Devious Framework and one without, and those two versions look for Raven Beak in different and incompatible ways, one for the original mod and one for Remastered.

To make matters more fun, the Remastered version specifically says that it's not SE compatible, but it offers a SE version for download.  I also noticed that "Remastered" says "Currently, it's not worth playing as a slave", so this doesn't seem like a good choice for an enslavement mod even if you have that one.

I guess I'll have to update the link on the list of enslavement mods the next time that I make an update here, but based on the mod's own statements, it doesn't seem to handle enslavement well.

ok, thx. 

I can only suggest to remove the Remastered version again, it basically is broken. The original mod works (at least it did and since it never was updatede since I guess the functionality is still the same, while Remastered basically destroyed everything that was working even in the original mod ^^