Worst COVID-19 scare, how close were you to getting infected?

4 hours ago, winny257 said:

if you want i will show you pictures of young people, children, who died of Covid19. :classic_wink:

Can you show me pictures of people who have commited suicide during covid? Suicide rates are up, people are starving, people cant pay their bills. How about some pictures of women being beat or raped, cause that shitz up. Nobody wants people dying, Making everybody suffer can't be solution to saving 1% of the overpopulated population. 

1 hour ago, gregathit said:

I wonder if the facts will ever come out.

When you a child you wonder if tooth fairy is real, as adults we should all know that any idea of "knowing all the facts" should be highly sceptical. We don't know shit, how did it start, when did who know what? I still want know about that crazy who shot up Las Vegas, or the ol' Jeffrey Epstein, Weapons of Mass Destruction, What is ObamaCara bill?(You got to pass it to know what's in it) 

Half the shit we hear is a flat out lie, half of the other half is just wrong/incorrect. 

6 hours ago, winny257 said:

that actually says everything!
mass graves in Ecuador

Massengraeber-fuer-Corona-Tote-in-Ecuado

https://www.wp.de/video/massengraeber-fuer-corona-tote-in-ecuador-id228897605.html

mass graves in Brazil

3396974_cms2image-frame-990x990_1uybbZ_u

https://www.stimme.de/deutschland-welt/politik/dw/Corona-in-Brasilien-Friedhofsfoto-loest-Spekulationen-aus;art295,4341381

if you want i will show you pictures of young people, children, who died of Covid19. :classic_wink:
also here in Germany died children.

and one more thing, because of your * stupid rules *, which state likes to ruin itself financially?
this corona crisis is costing the states hundreds of billions!

Aggregate death of people under 5 is less than 1%.

1 hour ago, Alkpaz said:

COVID isn't that bad:

48319177_2200619900257388_5677728963225452544_n.jpg.2dad505c487a9c2638721e14b614db61.jpgdownload.jpg.a9bca1e5df0556ac97275621568dd6dd.jpg

Total horseshit.  First off, the US hasn't been a nation for 500 years, so you know right off the bat that the person(s) creating this chart are wack jobs who can't do basic math.  And don't tell me that it is referring to global slavery, as that has been going on a hell of a lot longer than 500 years.  And since they can't get the years right, we can toss out the number of deaths.  Um, the whole point of having slaves isn't to kill them, it is to get them to do forced labor.  So what is the chart actually tracking and how do they get their numbers?  And the largest purveyors of slavery were monarchies/warlords/dictators.  Well crap, that doesn't fit the narrative.

On the second item, the "genocide" of north americans.  Columbus wasn't a capitalist.  Wrong form of government.  You are dealing with Monarchies.  And the number is so far off that it isn't funny.  Most scholars agree that the pre-columbus population of north america was between 2.1 to 18 million.  That's it.  You can't have 50 million dead when you never had that many people to start with.  So are we now calling all wars genocide?  So instead of the punic wars, we are calling it the punic genocide?  Instead of the rise of the ottomans and their conquest of the byzantine empire, we are saying the genocide of the byzantine empire?  Instead of the campaigns of alexander the great, we are going to refer to that period as the genocide of persia?  I fucking despise this type of selective outrage over certain wars, but not others.  Anyone with a scrap of common sense can see it is just a piss poor excuse for vilifying folks.  Are there bad people?  Sure.  Do good people sometimes do bad things?  Certainly.  So stop with this genocide bullshit when it is anything but that.  Genocide should ONLY be used when you are talking about the slaughter of folks who can't fight back.  War is not genocide so stop confusing the two.

The children who die from disease and hunger every year.........um.......that is in third world countries that are either communist or warlords.  Capitalism has nothing to do with that.  

Same thing for the global poverty.  Sorry, none of those countries that have that chronic problem are capitalists.  

Funny how they don't mention how much money/food/medicine are given both from the governments and private citizens of capitalist countries to these third world countries.  Yep, don't mention that as it fucks up the narrative.  Can't have that now can we?

I could dispute almost every single line, as almost all of them are complete bullshit and likely written by some jackass who doesn't even have a passing acquaintance with actual facts or the truth.

I think you posted this in jest, not because you believe it, so don't think I am attacking you.  Crap like this just pisses me off.  Yes, the US has done some things that aren't great.  Just like every other country out there.  All countries are made up of people that are far from perfect, so is it any wonder that shit happens sometimes?  

1 hour ago, 27X said:

Aggregate death of people under 5 is less than 1%.

may be true, but what would you say when your child dies of this shitty disease?
but i guess you have no children.
in my immediate neighborhood is a 4 year old girl on Covid died, and I see the desperate parents every day! :classic_wink:

28 minutes ago, winny257 said:

may be true, but what would you say when your child dies of this shitty disease?
in my immediate neighborhood is a 4 year old girl on Covid died, and I see the desperate parents every day! :classic_wink:

and the flu you ignore has killed 4000% more kids this year alone. Signal harder.

C19 being twice as deadly as the flu is a fact. A larger spectrum of people being much much more resistant to c19, especially the asian strain, is also a fact.

Context is king.

I know three people who've died from it, that doesn't change anything about it; and it doesn't entitle me to post bs pictures of fake news on the internet.

On 7/3/2020 at 4:49 PM, Heroine of the Night said:

I think my nephew and I had it back in the first week of January. What ever I had,sucked.  I first felt it walking back to the house from the shed, hit me like a ton bricks. My chest,while just walking,started shaking hard(shivvers) I put both my arms up in the air cause I didn't know if I was stroking or what? Then I layed in bed for like 3 days, barely ate,took a fuckton of showers(hot) and literally did nothing else.  I was borderline braindead for those 3-4 days, I would watch tv while at same time being utterly oblivious to what was on,literally had Zero interest in anything. After like 3 or 4 days I started moving around and eating again and then a few days later felt 100%

I think if your youngish and healthyish you can easily have it and never know, I'm not that young or healthy so I felt something that wasnt good. I don't recall ever having the flu to relate it so at the end of the day I don't know what got into me but it sucked. I also have been working full time, on the road, numerous gas stations and fast foods and never got sick while US was on shutdown but I might be immune now if what I had in January was Covid. 

Pretty sure I already had it around Christmas. Me and my wife were very ill, I was delirious for two days and sweating buckets laid up in bed. Weirdly, I didn't really shake it completely until the second week in February where I was having coughing fits that would last hours and it got to the point where my throat was red raw, coughing up lumps of dead tissue. I had to use sleeping pills just to get to sleep. 

the number Of children in the US, last I saw was, these are the ones in hospitals not total cases, 48, those with other medical problems also 40, those that died 2  So, same as elderly, if you already have other problems, that is bad.  I would like to know a illness that would not be bad if you already had heart problems or other medical issues.

people that are starving, dying due to orders to stop optional surgeries, or being shot or robbed due to shutdown, these are unreported.

I am In the at risk group, but I would rather my young healthy friends and neighbors go to work, school or whatever if they wish, and let ME protect myself.  We are all still going to the grocery store, all the clerks there are NOT dead, with hundreds of people going by every day.  yet going to the beach, church, take a walk, or in some places, your own back yard is dangerous?  even with masks, you can not do these things, then what are the masks for? even with social distancing you can not do these things, then what is social distancing for?

3 hours ago, winny257 said:

I would say the same thing I would say if the child died of anything.

5 children were shot dead this weekend.  and their names are not even reported with one exception, the child in Atlanta killed by the rioters.

1 hour ago, Arcturus7777 said:

I would say the same thing I would say if the child died of anything.

5 children were shot dead this weekend.  and their names are not even reported with one exception, the child in Atlanta killed by the rioters.

Oh man, I don know now not whether to laugh or cry!
who is responsible for the death of these 5 children?
I would say, that intelligent Beings this earth and these dead were completely pointless.
many people tend to violence but that is the rule in human history!
all Research in the gun lobby, we need a lot more weapons to kill each other. :classic_wink:

14 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I saw that on youtube, it must be true ?

Reveal hidden contents

you see.
not more very long and all people come out of the test tube!

Spoiler

TELEMMGLPICT000169916503_trans_NvBQzQNjvtesttubebaby3.jpg

I hope all bad elements are removed. :classic_wink:

then men become superfluous :classic_smile:

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

I remember getting sick for 6 weeks in February back when the Covid cases were out of control. I assumed due to the symptoms I had it and got tested. Good news was I didn't have Covid 19 but had double pneumonia,a sinus/lung infection and influenza type B. I had to stay home and could not come into contact with anyone as influenza is highly contagious. Bit of a scare for me. Then when I recovered I was in college getting my GPA and all the schools shut down due to the pandemic and had to home school for the rest of the year.

Thankfully I have been keeping up with actual information about this since early February and thus, have never nor will ever have a "scare". Reports were coming out of China via the AP and from South Korea that the death rate was no where near what China was saying it was and by early March all points showed a death rate under 5% and possibility of being even under 1% (which we know is true because for every 1 person tested positive, 10 more have had it that we dont know about) and thus this thing is just another flu outbreak which kills an average of 700k per year. We dont close down economies and risk placing over 100 million people into poverty or homelessness over a flu. And that 100 million is on the low end. The longer they mostly illegally (in America at least) force businesses to be closed, the more of them will go bankrupt and that is a permanent loss of jobs. 

Also, its downright retarded to quarantine the HEALTHY. This is nothing more than a power move to vastly expand the control of governments around the world...how many are wanting to implement full on 1984 levels of spying on their citizens to be able to "contact trace"?!? Insanity. They always use fear to grab control away... 

26 minutes ago, rdrakken said:

Thankfully I have been keeping up with actual information about this since early February and thus, have never nor will ever have a "scare". Reports were coming out of China via the AP and from South Korea that the death rate was no where near what China was saying it was and by early March all points showed a death rate under 5% and possibility of being even under 1% (which we know is true because for every 1 person tested positive, 10 more have had it that we dont know about) and thus this thing is just another flu outbreak which kills an average of 700k per year. We dont close down economies and risk placing over 100 million people into poverty or homelessness over a flu. And that 100 million is on the low end. The longer they mostly illegally (in America at least) force businesses to be closed, the more of them will go bankrupt and that is a permanent loss of jobs. 

Also, its downright retarded to quarantine the HEALTHY. This is nothing more than a power move to vastly expand the control of governments around the world...how many are wanting to implement full on 1984 levels of spying on their citizens to be able to "contact trace"?!? Insanity. They always use fear to grab control away... 

Well what you say may be correct, but just remember what you saw in Italy, Britain, USA, Spain and now whats going on in Brazil. Those are not Cattle they were humans.

20 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Italy

Elderly, high per capita smoking, moderate obesity problem, mediterranean lineage

21 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Britain

Elderly, moderate smokers, high obesity, 85% vitamin D deficient, higher than normal A/B/AB per capita

22 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

USA

Cluster fuck of obesity, politics, dumbfucks, no fucks given about the elderly or infirm, also fuck your insurance and fuck your healthy lifestyle, diabetes, 75% vitamin D deficient, high rate of allergens and immune bullshit due to 90 years of shit eating, contrary to popular belief protesting at nighttime without protection is not bright.

25 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Spain

Zero protocols followed, no vitamin d usage in cities, high genetic propensity for catching and transmitting the virus, same for anyone else with mediterranean lineage

Hrm. Sensing a pattern.

Spoiler
8 hours ago, 27X said:

Elderly, high per capita smoking, moderate obesity problem, mediterranean lineage

Elderly, moderate smokers, high obesity, 85% vitamin D deficient, higher than normal A/B/AB per capita

Cluster fuck of obesity, politics, dumbfucks, no fucks given about the elderly or infirm, also fuck your insurance and fuck your healthy lifestyle, diabetes, 75% vitamin D deficient, high rate of allergens and immune bullshit due to 90 years of shit eating, contrary to popular belief protesting at nighttime without protection is not bright.

Zero protocols followed, no vitamin d usage in cities, high genetic propensity for catching and transmitting the virus, same for anyone else with mediterranean lineage

Hrm. Sensing a pattern.

Loads of data to analyze for statisticians, no questions there, too many assumptions and inference can be made by them/ the learned people, but whatever the end result, lives were lost. And lives do matter ..., and if you are still unmoved/adamant, wait till someone from your family succumbs to this nuisance known as Covid-19.

It's human nature to play the blame game, but to be humane you need to feel those who lost near and dear ones. I believe, no one will want to be on their shoes.