1 hour ago, PowerBing said:

NEW UPDATE

CHANGES IN 0.2.0

Added:

-Every event now has as second set of dialogue options if the player is already gagged before the event starts.

-Added Punishing Events: Very punishing events which always equip a full set of restraints on the player. These events can only occur if the player uses a carriage while in heavy bondage (Armbinder or Yoke) - (Customizable in the MCM)

-Added Bound Event Chance Modifier: Events are more likely to happen if the player is in heavy bondage. - (Customizable in the MCM)

-Added an MCM option which strips the player before equipping devices (ON by default)

Fixed:

-Fixed bug where player would randomly get attacked by bandits if following the submissive route.

-Fixed bug where the player would have to say hello to very bandit before talking to the leader.

-Fixed bug where complex events would break if using Hearthfire carriages. (For now I added a workaround that will use the Solitude driver)

-Fixed grey face bug

-If the player is bound and cannot sit in the carriage, the fast travel will commence automatically

Looking good, however : what's this about using carriages with heavy bondage? don't those items prevent the player from activating the carriages, and thus travel?

I'll also add the piercings to items and boat travel to the wishlist :). This mod is awesome and could indeed fill the need for another transport overhaul.

19 minutes ago, Clockwinding said:

Looking good, however : what's this about using carriages with heavy bondage? don't those items prevent the player from activating the carriages, and thus travel?

I changed the script so that if it detects that the player is in heavy bondage it skips the "wait for player to sit" phase and just starts the travel. That's what I meant by the last item in the 'Fixed' list :)

Hello. This MOD is great! And I hope to let more Chinese players can know that there is such a good thing, but It's very hard to get Loverslab in China...

Can I translate your mod to Chinese forum? (9damaomods) I will indecate the original mod link. Thx a lot.

Great idea, this was one of the things wanted to see or even create if i ever get into modding.
One suggestion . If you ever played the dogma's mod, thief, there is a scene where you are talking the cart. The whole scene plays around the cart, while the cart is moving.
My suggestion is if it is possible, to have scenes that play while the cart is moving.
Like you select with text option to pay with your body and you get to blow the cart driver as many times as he asks during the ride.
Giving in general the option to the player to see the whole trip in real time while having also dialogue and sexual scenes on the moving cart.

29 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

There seems to be a file modified/packaged from SkyUI. Did you make changes in this?

If it's an unrelated file you might want to do a check in your own mod organizer and check for conflicts just before the upload. ;) 

Capture.JPG.626e74274f18c3c31818967e13dc3a2c.JPG

That's really strange, I made sure to test it on a separate skyrim install and it didn't ask me to overwrite anything. I'll have a look now.

EDIT:

Had a further look into this.

SkyUI doesn't even package their source files with the mod, so there's so way I could have even accidentally edited the script. But for some reason CK insists that its part of my mod. 

59 minutes ago, PowerBing said:

That's really strange, I made sure to test it on a separate skyrim install and it didn't ask me to overwrite anything. I'll have a look now.

EDIT:

Had a further look into this.

SkyUI doesn't even package their source files with the mod, so there's so way I could have even accidentally edited the script. But for some reason CK insists that its part of my mod. 

Yeah you need the file from the SkyUI SDK for (DD) modding. It's not added by the default SkyUI install.

The CK "packager" is utter garbage, it packages files you didn't touch and leaves files behind you did create... Far better off packaging your own files. That's why the abbreviation on the script file names is quite important.

5 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Yeah you need the file from the SkyUI SDK for (DD) modding. It's not added by the default SkyUI install.

The CK "packager" is utter garbage, it packages files you didn't touch and leaves files behind you did create... Far better off packaging your own files. That's why the abbreviation on the script file names is quite important.

Not CK's fault, the reason is below:

SKI.jpg

Cool ideas, love the multiple outcomes and dialogue options!

Just to be sure I tested with Better Fast Travel, but it was to be expected that they don't work together. Still a shame, more carriages = more opportunities for sweet events. ?

It's great that I have to think twice now if I take a carriage ^^

Here a Devious Carriage Story with a twist:

Took the carriage from Markarth to Rifton

Spoiler

695216949_enb2020_07_0117_56_01_33.jpg.78eae2ee9e2fe785c2dcb98ab0b465b0.jpg

Oh no! Bandits! And my Heroine is still in the SLS approved city outfit.

Spoiler

1484558088_enb2020_07_0117_56_17_74.jpg.495e00d881ed4ba7f5ad09ae21fca0fc.jpg

Lucky me, they are not killers ^^

Quite the opposite, they helped to defend the carriage from a SIC encounter (or enemy plus?)

Spoiler

If you dare to lay hands on a pregnant Bosmer my followers will eat you alive... literally! ?

1494062403_enb2020_07_0117_56_45_98.jpg.2bb4348bff883c649ef7015b6f9493bc.jpg

While those bandits where busy I was able to kill the leader =D

Without their leader they where rather friendly until curiosity killed the cat.

(Damn you DCL! I nearly escaped a DD trap)

Spoiler

That Devious Vanilla Saarthal Collar must have given me away ?

1210110846_enb2020_07_0117_58_34_85.jpg.279fcb6ccffe4ea57c05c0c787f347ca.jpg

I don't know how my PC manage this, but it seems even if she is lucky she ends up in DDs o.o

Spoiler

*pssst* ? not so loud, they are still right behind you ?

1175896156_enb2020_07_0117_59_36_70.jpg.1353d166475d4782b7c1b1720476ff12.jpg

I wonder if those bandits still standing there after my PC reached safely Rifton?

Spoiler

ME:

They killed your horse ?

Why are you looking at me like this?

What you mean by "I will be the horse"? ?

Bandits:

Bandits will show up?

Where? WHERE?

1835636786_enb2020_07_0117_59_50_66.jpg.5c011fc1238d45eb3383ba8fca78d141.jpg

A devious happy end!

On 6/28/2020 at 8:34 PM, Kimy said:

And here I thought I trapped pretty much everything in Skyrim already, haha! :D

An idea if you want to implement the same idea without overwriting vanilla assets would be cloning the carriage driver dialogue in a way so it looks the same to the player at first, assign it a higher priority, and use the cloned one when a trap is triggered (can predetermine that for the next time the player uses a carriage and store the value in a global). It's more work, though.

Haha, I thought the same thing: Kimy missed a spot. :)

In the PBDC_RestraintsCheckScript script, you probably want to use WornHasKeyword or zadlibs.isWearingDeviceType to check for the zad_DeviousGag and zad_DeviousHeavyBondage keywords. Calling zadlibs.GetWornDevice does an inventory scan, which is much, much slower than just a keyword check.

On 7/4/2020 at 3:00 AM, Ursur1major said:

probably not compatible with Better Fast Travel, unless someone here has tried that combination already

they both add important bits to the same script. Needs a patch, but it seems possible and not too difficult, but it would be pinned to the specific versions of both mods.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an issue that bandits don't attack me after i choose to fight. They keep holding swords up and scutter around me as in they are clearly in combat, but they don't perform any attacks. My follower doesn't attack them either.

I've seen this bug some points even before adding this mod first time but i never figured out why it happens. You guys edit factions and stuff like that so may have some ideas? This happened even right after i loaded a game from LAL cell.

I have a problem which occur many times. When i got to choose 3 choices from the driver, i picked bondage. But when i talked to him again he said get on and we go. The load out screen appear and then i still there next to an empty carriage without the driver. I have this problem 3 times and i don't know others stop options turn out cuz i haven't meet one yet. Others option without need to stop seem to run okay.

I just wanted to say that this has been a very fun mod so far. Not been any issues on my end, but it's often just luck and it seems like you're getting good feedback. I want to echo that compatibility with Better Fast Travel would be excellent but is not mandatory. Either way, it would be nice to see this mod expanded to include boat rides as well.

Another thing: if it could be possible to customize what restraints you receive in more detail, that would be great. I play with a Realistic Needs mod installed so ring and panel gags are always helpful.