PB's Devious Carriages

View File

--- I AM NO LONGER WORKING ON THIS MOD, THERE WILL BE NO UPDATES OR PATCHES ---

If you want to take over and keep the mod going, you're welcome to. Just read this comment: 

PowerBing's Devious Carriages

I am relatively new to modding, so make sure to back up your save file in case the mod has errors!

Introduction

Skyrim is a dangerous world, especially for a young, female adventurer. Some carriage drivers may be tempted to take advantage of unsuspecting female passengers, and there are many bandits out there looking to ambush and rape anyone who passes by. Remember, always be on your guard!

---

This mod adds a random event system to the game's fast travel carriage system. It is mainly for people like me who like to play with fast travel turned off and rely on in-game means of travel. Whenever you decide to take a carriage to another hold you now risk being tied up or raped. 

How it works

When you sit down in the back of a carriage after paying the driver, there is a chance an event will happen instead of just taking you to your destination. The event can be a simple event or a complex event, with a 50/50 chance for either.

Simple events involve being tied up in random devices and either being dropped off at your destination, or in a random part of Skyrim.

Complex events are a little more complicated. When a complex event happens, the player, carriage and driver get teleported to a part of the wilderness, simulating a 'stop along the way'. When this happens, a variety of different scenarios can play out. For example, the driver may decide that he won't keep going unless the player gives them a blowjob. Or maybe the carriage was ambushed by bandits who want to lock the player in a set of restraints for fun. Whatever the event is, the player can (almost) always choose to resist, but this may end up with a big fight!

(Oh, and by the way- I made the bandits scale really far ahead of the player so you can't just easily kill them every time you get ambushed. You will probably have to do as they say if you want to live. That, or just run for your life! ;) )

Configuration

This mod features an MCM menu in which you can change different probability options.

An explanation of the different options can be found in this spoiler:

Event Chance - The probability of any event happening when the player uses a carriage.

Complex Event Chance- If an event happens, the probability of the event being a complex event.

Changing the values for the different event types changes the probability they will happen. If all events have the same value, they all have the same probability of happening.

Simple Events:

Bound - Player wakes up at her destination in bondage.

Bound & Lost - Player wakes up in the wilderness in bondage.

Complex Events

Driver - Bondage - The driver refuses to keep going unless the player puts on bondage gear.

Driver - Sex - The driver refuses to keep going unless the player has sex with him.

Driver - Bondage, Sex or Bribe - The driver refuses to keep going unless the player puts on bondage gear, has sex with him or pays him 300 gold.

Driver - Chatty - The driver thinks the player talks too much and refuses to keep going unless she is gagged.

Driver - Slave Disguise - The road ahead is swarming with bandits, so the driver demands the player puts on slave restraints to blend in as a slave delivery.

Bandits - Bondage - Bandits ambush the carriage, force the player into bondage gear and steal some of her gold.

Bandits - Sex - Bandits ambush the carriage and demand sex from the player.

Bandits - Bondage and Sex - Bandits ambush the carriage, demand sex from the player, lock her in bondage gear and steal some of her gold.

Bandits - Bondage and Lost - Bandits ambush the carriage, force the player into bondage gear, steal some of her money and then drop her off somewhere in the wilderness.

Punishing Events
These events only occur if the player is in heavy bondage before starting the carriage ride. They always equip a full set of restraints.

YOU CANNOT RESIST IN PUNISHING EVENTS - YOU WILL ALWAYS BE BOUND!

Bind - Bandits ambush the carriage, lock player in full set of bondage devices and steal some of her gold.

Bind & Lost - Bandits ambush the carriage, lock player in full set of bondage devices, steal some of her gold and drop her off somewhere in the wilderness.

Bind & Sex - Bandits ambush the carriage, demand sex from the player, lock player in full set of bondage devices and steal some of her gold.

Device Chances

The first set of device probabilities ("Simple & Driver Event Device Chances") are for when the player is bound by a driver in a simple or complex event.

The second set of device probabilities ("Bandit Event Device Chances") are for when the player is bound by bandits in a complex event.

The third set of device probabilities ("Full Outfit Chances") are a selection of full outfits for when the player is bound with a full outfit in a simple or complex event.

Some events have hard-coded specific devices and are not affected by these values.

(Also note that the chastity belt always comes with a set of plugs, and a gag can be either a ball gag, a ring gag or a panel gag)

Requirements

Hearthfire DLC

Required mods: 

Devious Devices: Assets

Devious Devices: Integration

Devious Devices: Expansion

SexLab

SexLab Aroused Redux

-AND ALL OF THEIR REQUIREMENTS-

Conflicts

Slaverun Reloaded

This mod modifies the game's CarriageSystemScript, so any other mod that modifies this script will have conflicts.

To be safe, I would assume that any mod which changes the game's carriage system will probably not work with this mod.

The mod also modifies three wilderness cells:

(22, -22)

(-31, 17)

(-19, -4)

Apart from this, everything will probably be fine.

Compatible Mods

Better Fast Travel 3.76 - REQUIRES BFT PATCH

Make sure to install the BFT Patch last, and say Yes to all when asked whether to replace scripts.

Installation

Install using the mod manager of your choice just like you would with any other mod.

To-Do

Things I want to add soon:

-Add more different devices to the MCM menu

-Proper Hearthfire support

Things I will maybe add in the future:

-The ability to pay for a carriage with other means if you don't have gold (sex, put on devices etc)

PLEASE REPORT ANY BUGS YOU FIND SO I CAN FIX THEM, THANKS :)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/27/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices: Assets, Devious Devices: Integration, Devious Devices: Expansion, SexLab, SexLab Aroused Redux
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

12 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

OH-OOOH! ?

DeviousCarriages_0.1.0.zip want's to overwrite multiple DDi scripts.

What did you change?

Is that a good idea?

This would effect any other mods in LO that is connected to DDi

It conflicts with 2 script files from the old Zad intro quest (the one from the library)

Capture.JPG.9c90a54d6cfe77c49815e0e2a2f37ce6.JPG

As that part of DDi is gone it's not a problem. I presume @PowerBing packaged them by accident.

Renaming dialogue fragments (2nd tab on the dialogue script box) can help with this. The TIF_ things are annoying as hell to sort.

Liking the idea about a risky carriage run. The more DD mods the better :P

Perhaps you could look into ways to make the start of the carriage a bit more DD-friendly. By giving a free ride if you ride bound. For example. And of course it would be big shame if the driver lost the key ;) 

21 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

It conflicts with 2 script files from the old Zad intro quest (the one from the library)

Capture.JPG.9c90a54d6cfe77c49815e0e2a2f37ce6.JPG

As that part of DDi is gone it's not a problem. I presume @PowerBing packaged them by accident.

Renaming dialogue fragments (2nd tab on the dialogue script box) can help with this. The TIF_ things are annoying as hell to sort.

Yeah I didn't change anything in those scripts, so I must have done this by accident. Sorry for any problems caused, I'll get this fixed when I can.

I'm pretty new to the whole modding scene so mistakes like these could come up.?

Is it safe to rename all my TIF scripts in the next update as long as I put a disclaimer to use a clean save?

EDIT:

Just checked the scripts and turns out CK decided to overwrite DDi scripts with my own dialogue fragments. Didn't even realise this could happen, would have thought it would check if the name was already taken. Maybe somehow the DDi scripts were missing from my install?

16 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Perhaps you could look into ways to make the start of the carriage a bit more DD-friendly. By giving a free ride if you ride bound. For example. And of course it would be big shame if the driver lost the key ;) 

Good idea!

I might try adding this after I make sure everything works properly.

25 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

10 minutes ago, PowerBing said:

Yeah I didn't change anything in those scripts,

Thanks for clearing that up.

Thanks at naaitsab to show the files in detail.

I denied any overwrites anyways and thought already that it might be an accident.

Nevertheless I had to: "?" scream

Just installed on a running game, MCM shows up right away (on a running game).

Awesome that you added so many options to manipulate the experience.

Now I just have to trigger it ?

9 minutes ago, PowerBing said:

Yeah I didn't change anything in those scripts, so I must have done this by accident. Sorry for any problems caused, I'll get this fixed when I can.

I'm pretty new to the whole modding scene so mistakes like these could come up.?

Is it safe to rename all my TIF scripts in the next update as long as I put a disclaimer to use a clean save?

EDIT:

Just checked the scripts and turns out CK decided to overwrite DDi scripts with my own dialogue fragments. Didn't even realise this could happen, would have thought it would check if the name was already taken. Maybe somehow the DDi scripts were missing from my install?

It should be possible to do without a clean save. But it is advisable. 

The TIF_ files seem to be sort of random, I always rename them and use Mod Organizer so they are put in the 'overwrite' folder and don't overwrite actual files.

3 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I denied any overwrites anyways and thought already that it might be an accident.

Just installed on a running game, MCM shows up right away.

Awesome that you added options to manipulate the experience.

You should look into using Mod Organizer, no problems with overwriting ;) Just remove the checkbox from the mod and it's unloaded.

3 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Just installed on a running game, MCM shows up right away (on a running game).

Awesome that you added so many options to manipulate the experience.

I would hold off until I rename the scripts for now (doing it as we speak) because parts of the dialogue won't work since you denied the overwrites.

After checking the scripts files I realised that those are actually scripts I made, but they somehow got the same name as DDi scripts. Them being missing means some of the dialogue won't advance the quests.

I'll try to upload a fix ASAP

7 minutes ago, PowerBing said:

I would hold off until I rename the scripts for now (doing it as we speak) because parts of the dialogue won't work since you denied the overwrites.

After checking the scripts files I realised that those are actually scripts I made, but they somehow got the same name as DDi scripts. Them being missing means some of the dialogue won't advance the quests.

I'll try to upload a fix ASAP

No harm done, should be easy enough to update (now that I didn't overwrote anything ?).

(no carriage ride for me yet then ?)

20 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

No harm done, should be easy enough to update (now that I didn't overwrote anything ?).

(no carriage ride for me yet then ?)

25 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

It should be possible to do without a clean save. But it is advisable. 

Ok, I released an update with the renamed scripts.

I'll make sure not to let that happen in the future! ?

3 minutes ago, just_Gina said:

Does the MCM allow the player to choose devices?

There's a menu letting you choose from the basic DD devices (Gag, blindfold, catsuit, armbinder, boots, gloves, cuffs, collar) but there's no option to choose any specific/custom devices atm.

17 minutes ago, Cerral said:

This looks interesting. But I suppose it's not compatible with this mod ?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68221?tab=description

Unfortunately not, as that mod replaces the game's carriage system with its own scripts.

I suppose at some point in the future I could make some compatibility versions that work with popular carriage overhaul mods, but seeing as I'd have to keep up with those mods' updates and stuff, I doubt I could really put in the time.

Really nifty concept - anything that livens up the vanilla carriage system sounds good to me.  Will have to try this out as it seems it would tie in well with other mods that work off of the player getting tied up in generic devices randomly.

If you don't mind a content suggestion - I believe being heavily bound in DD's blocks vanilla carriage travel, since you can't activate the cart seat (likely to stop a broken-looking animation of climbing in while bound).  At least that was the case last time I tried it, which albeit was a while ago.

A mod being able to detect the player is in heavy bondage and start the ride without the climbing animation could be a good addition to allow carriage travel while heavily bound.  That could also be a good flag for more devious scenarios to trigger, since the mod would know the pc's hands are bound and her ability to fight back is likely severely compromised.  Seems like it might be a good fit for this mod, if you wanted to add harsher outcomes to compensate for the PC using carriages to avoid overland travel in heavy bondage.

19 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

If you don't mind a content suggestion - I believe being heavily bound in DD's blocks vanilla carriage travel, since you can't activate the cart seat (likely to stop a broken-looking animation of climbing in while bound).  At least that was the case last time I tried it, which albeit was a while ago.

A mod being able to detect the player is in heavy bondage and start the ride without the climbing animation could be a good addition to allow carriage travel while heavily bound.  That could also be a good flag for more devious scenarios to trigger, since the mod would know the pc's hands are bound and her ability to fight back is likely severely compromised.  Seems like it might be a good fit for this mod, if you wanted to add harsher outcomes to compensate for the PC using carriages to avoid overland travel in heavy bondage.

You're right, it does block it. Tomorrow I'll look into adding something like this. (Unless some big bugs show up and I'll have to fix those instead!)

Thanks for the suggestion!

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

You know you still have to decide what overwrites what right?

Yes but it gives you a more "non destructive" approach. Most of the times if 2 mods overwrite the same vanilla file you might have a problem on your hands.

1 hour ago, PowerBing said:

I'll make sure not to let that happen in the future! ?

Yeah I know the feeling, had some issues with those as well. Shame you can't add a abbreviation for your mod so it puts this in front of the dialogue script. It does give you more info on the file if you manually name them, DDP_DenyDevice is alot clearer than TIF_00a0aa00 :P That's why I try to minimize using scripts on dialogue. It gives you a ton of small script files.

21 hours ago, PowerBing said:

I'll make sure not to let that happen in the future! 

Thanks for the quick update!

Don't let the fear of making errors in the future stop you from doing what you like.

If there are errors you can find them by using the army of guinea pigs called "users" like me ??

No one should be angry anyways, especially about issues in a newly uploaded mod in it's early official stages ?

(I can't even guarantee to follow my own rules ?)

1 hour ago, PowerBing said:

Unfortunately not, as that mod replaces the game's carriage system with its own scripts.

I suppose at some point in the future I could make some compatibility versions that work with popular carriage overhaul mods, but seeing as I'd have to keep up with those mods' updates and stuff, I doubt I could really put in the time.

Thank for the answer. I will wait for a patch, but take your time, i'm patient. CFTO is very useful so I don't want to stop using it.

Going to try this out.  Seems like https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38529 might be a good candidate for a variant of this mod if it all just doesn't work out of the box.  Based on Resesewow's comment, I'm expecting the same vanilla blockage of entering the carriage, but worth a try.  No script conflicts, however, so we'll see.  I was using Convenient Carriages before looking to your mod (it is an SSE-only mod and does conflict with your script changes).  Looking forward to seeing this mod evolve, regardless!

Edit:  You're warped into the wagon via fade to black as soon as you hire him, so no issues getting into the wagon with gear on, however I haven't been able to trigger this mod's events in conjunction with it (set probability to 100 in MCM).  There were some quest conflicts I tried to patch, so perhaps that messed it up or just won't work together.  Going to tinker more.

Finally someone here on loverslab is addressing the glaring omission... a sexlab way of getting around Skyrim with the carriages.

My wish list for your mod...

1) I know you named the mod "PB's Devious Carriages" but there are parts of my playthroughs that devious devices don't exist yet. But my PC might like to pay for carriage to Solitude with a blowjob.  I'd like to be able to disable devices in the mcm.

2) I'd like the PC to be able to offer a variety of services in exchange for transport.

3) The driver refuses transport until the fair maiden agrees to certain favors along the way.

Just a few ideas.