4 hours ago, PowerBing said:

Unfortunately not, as that mod replaces the game's carriage system with its own scripts.

I suppose at some point in the future I could make some compatibility versions that work with popular carriage overhaul mods, but seeing as I'd have to keep up with those mods' updates and stuff, I doubt I could really put in the time.

CFTO has been stable for 3 years now and I would love to see a patch for it as it has carriages going to alot more destinations than vanilla. on the other hand Touring carriages tends to be incompatible with a number of mods including our favourite LL mods and i wouldnt recommend it. ie incompatible with HDT, SOS etc.

How about PC gets stripped when devices equipped? Makes sense to me that driver\bandits get you naked before putting on devices.

Also yeh, carriage overhauls are cool :3

Edit: Maybe it's a good idea to make configurable chances that driver will remove devices they put on. Could be like this: they either remove devices; give some keys and leave devices on; or just straight up leave them on. Coz there's no real reason to agree on being bound, walking not realy a hard thing. But if there was only a *chance* to be left bound, it makes sense you risk it.

4 hours ago, Yukitemi said:

Edit: Maybe it's a good idea to make configurable chances that driver will remove devices they put on. Could be like this: they either remove devices; give some keys and leave devices on; or just straight up leave them on. Coz there's no real reason to agree on being bound, walking not realy a hard thing. But if there was only a *chance* to be left bound, it makes sense you risk it.

To expand on this.

The carriage driver could say something like:

"People have pretending to be travelers only to rob me while we're traveling.

I'll tie you up for now and release you when we arrive."

This could happen before you leave (or not) but would make for even more interesting encounters if you get ambushed and already bound.

6 hours ago, Player80 said:

It would be nice to have devices options for complex scenarios as well, I hate catsuits

If you don't want to have catsuits equipped, set both Catsuit sliders to 0 in the second page of the MCM.

However, that won't affect the Slave Disguise complex event, as driver events are hardcoded to always equip the same devices, so you would also have to set that to zero on the first page. But luckily for you, that's the only Driver event that equips a catsuit, so you should be fine with all the other ones.

6 hours ago, AlexKMS said:

Will carriages do this to male characters? If not, could you alter it to? I'm sure there are some gay/bisexual carriage drivers out there.

If you're playing as a male it will still trigger.

However, all of the dialogue is very heavily geared towards a female player and it won't make any sense.

Ok I had a play with this mod and did a few of the scenarios, including bandit attack, arriving bound lost and arriving bound at destination

I also noticed that under meshes/actors/character the next folder is FaceDenData when it should be FaceGenData as the default folder. this should be corrected.

I checked Tes5Edit and also noticed that the carriage drivers had "is ghost" which doesn't make sense to me.

playing with the mod and arriving bound i was still wearing my armor if not in a catsuit. It would be good if the PC was stripped before being put in DD.

It certainly adds another way of ending up in devious devices though, which is cool. would love it if you could look at patch for Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul (CFTO) as its the most common carriage mod most people use, 380k downloads in LE and 462k downloads in SE is a pretty good indication of how many people use CFTO as preferred carriage mod.

lastly i would love to see an SE version of this mod too as I have recently started to play on SE now that its stable and mods like SKSE are stable.

41 minutes ago, Maddac said:

Ok I had a play with this mod and did a few of the scenarios, including bandit attack, arriving bound lost and arriving bound at destination

I also noticed that under meshes/actors/character the next folder is FaceDenData when it should be FaceGenData as the default folder. this should be corrected.

I checked Tes5Edit and also noticed that the carriage drivers had "is ghost" which doesn't make sense to me.

playing with the mod and arriving bound i was still wearing my armor if not in a catsuit. It would be good if the PC was stripped before being put in DD.

It certainly adds another way of ending up in devious devices though, which is cool. would love it if you could look at patch for Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul (CFTO) as its the most common carriage mod most people use, 380k downloads in LE and 462k downloads in SE is a pretty good indication of how many people use CFTO as preferred carriage mod.

lastly i would love to see an SE version of this mod too as I have recently started to play on SE now that its stable and mods like SKSE are stable.

Alright, couple things in here.

1) Oops about the FaceGenData thing :P I'll get that fixed in the next update, don't know how I didn't notice the grey faces when testing this on my second install.

2) I made the drivers ghost because I didn't want anything to go wrong with them during bandit fights, as they just stand in the middle of everything. Probably a super weird/janky solution to a trivial problem, I'll probably change that later.

3) Others also said the player should be stripped. This never crossed my mind as I always play with that option turned off in Cursed Loot because I don't like the whole player being stripped just to equip a collar. I'll add an option for this in the MCM and have it on by default.

4) Sadly I don't have SSE so I can't make a version for that, but people are welcome to convert it themselves and upload it and I'll link it on this page. (Just message me first)

2 hours ago, PowerBing said:

Alright, couple things in here.

1) Oops about the FaceGenData thing :P I'll get that fixed in the next update, don't know how I didn't notice the grey faces when testing this on my second install.

2) I made the drivers ghost because I didn't want anything to go wrong with them during bandit fights, as they just stand in the middle of everything. Probably a super weird/janky solution to a trivial problem, I'll probably change that later.

3) Others also said the player should be stripped. This never crossed my mind as I always play with that option turned off in Cursed Loot because I don't like the whole player being stripped just to equip a collar. I'll add an option for this in the MCM and have it on by default.

4) Sadly I don't have SSE so I can't make a version for that, but people are welcome to convert it themselves and upload it and I'll link it on this page. (Just message me first)

all good, btw if you look at the factions they are friend to bandit faction, so the bandits wont attack the carriage driver, they dont need to be ghosts.

48 minutes ago, Maddac said:

all good, btw if you look at the factions they are friend to bandit faction, so the bandits wont attack the carriage driver, they dont need to be ghosts.

Yeah I was more thinking if the player accidentally hits him. I've accidentally stabbed my companions many times :P. Ghost means that your weapons go straight through him which is why I did it that way.

9 hours ago, PowerBing said:

If you don't want to have catsuits equipped, set both Catsuit sliders to 0 in the second page of the MCM.

However, that won't affect the Slave Disguise complex event, as driver events are hardcoded to always equip the same devices, so you would also have to set that to zero on the first page. But luckily for you, that's the only Driver event that equips a catsuit, so you should be fine with all the other ones.

I obviously set both the catsuit sliders to 0 before asking here about that feature. Which is why I specifically asked about complex events, I guess I'll disable this one then! Thank you for your detailed reply and keep up the great work

Instead of the "massive OP mobs kill you" you could also look into an option like DCUR's combat surrender. If the players health goes below a value. A script kicks in that starts a scene to give the player a choice. Either continue fighting (and probably dying) or surrender. The latter having a lot of open options to explore.

I think you do have to check if you can temporary disable the dcur surrender option on the start of the combat. Not sure if Kimy has implemented a mod event for this.

Edit: It seems not. But you could temporary set "sexEnableCombatAttacks" on the script dcur_mcmconfig to false if the player had it enabled. 

6 hours ago, PowerBing said:

I'm with you on this, so thanks for planning to make the stripping optional.

limited testing report (used and tested a bit but not long term on game yet) version 0.1.1

bugs and quirks discovered 2

1 - when complex bandit scenarios occur i get hello dialogue triggered from each bandit and have to exit conversation with each then it runs fine.

could be due to my load order or not,  not a big deal and i consider that a quirk

2 - Hearthfires carriage drivers now charge to take you places (i consider this a plus).  Hearthfires carriage drivers do not appear in the complex driver

events (simple and complex bandit events work fine), causing it to stall out.  you can fast travel away at that time.  if this occurs it acts like you just refused

the carriage drivers request.  fast traveling back to same carriage driver and he was back at his post and worked as normal.

wish list 

1 - save and import settings feature (as i see this being a very good mod to add long term).

2 - fixing Hearthfires carriage drivers complex events and adding the extra locations they take you to to the regular carriage drivers.

3 - adding the boat drivers to the system

4 - adding a carriage driver to the extra locations that you can be taken to that do not have a carriage driver already with them having the same destination list

as Hearthfires carriage drivers (just need a driver at the location carriage not needed imho).  Add carriage drivers to Solstheim locations (Raven Rock,

Skall Village, Tel Mithryn, and Northshore Landing).

5 - adjustable setting for max devices added for regular devices for simple events

6 - piercings added to device list

if wishlist number 3 and 4 were done it would (mostly) replace the need for a different carriage overhaul (or fast travel overhaul).

anyway please keep up the good work.  will definitely be adding to game.

45 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

limited testing report (used and tested a bit but not long term on game yet) version 0.1.1

bugs and quirks discovered 2

1 - when complex bandit scenarios occur i get hello dialogue triggered from each bandit and have to exit conversation with each then it runs fine.

could be due to my load order or not,  not a big deal and i consider that a quirk

2 - Hearthfires carriage drivers now charge to take you places (i consider this a plus).  Hearthfires carriage drivers do not appear in the complex driver

events (simple and complex bandit events work fine), causing it to stall out.  you can fast travel away at that time.  if this occurs it acts like you just refused

the carriage drivers request.  fast traveling back to same carriage driver and he was back at his post and worked as normal.

wish list 

1 - save and import settings feature (as i see this being a very good mod to add long term).

2 - fixing Hearthfires carriage drivers complex events and adding the extra locations they take you to to the regular carriage drivers.

3 - adding the boat drivers to the system

4 - adding a carriage driver to the extra locations that you can be taken to that do not have a carriage driver already with them having the same destination list

as Hearthfires carriage drivers (just need a driver at the location carriage not needed imho).  Add carriage drivers to Solstheim locations (Raven Rock,

Skall Village, Tel Mithryn, and Northshore Landing).

5 - adjustable setting for max devices added for regular devices for simple events

6 - piercings added to device list

if wishlist number 3 and 4 were done it would (mostly) replace the need for a different carriage overhaul (or fast travel overhaul).

anyway please keep up the good work.  will definitely be adding to game.

The first bug should be fixed in the update I'm working on right now. 

The second one is because I don't have Hearthfire as a dependency. I'll fix that properly in a future update, for now I'll just do a quick fix to make sure events don't happen if you're taking a Hearthfire carriage.

Also, good suggestions!

I'll think about adding them in the future.

And here I thought I trapped pretty much everything in Skyrim already, haha! :D

An idea if you want to implement the same idea without overwriting vanilla assets would be cloning the carriage driver dialogue in a way so it looks the same to the player at first, assign it a higher priority, and use the cloned one when a trap is triggered (can predetermine that for the next time the player uses a carriage and store the value in a global). It's more work, though.

NEW UPDATE

CHANGES IN 0.2.0

Added:

-Every event now has as second set of dialogue options if the player is already gagged before the event starts.

-Added Punishing Events: Very punishing events which always equip a full set of restraints on the player. These events can only occur if the player uses a carriage while in heavy bondage (Armbinder or Yoke) - (Customizable in the MCM)

-Added Bound Event Chance Modifier: Events are more likely to happen if the player is in heavy bondage. - (Customizable in the MCM)

-Added an MCM option which strips the player before equipping devices (ON by default)

Fixed:

-Fixed bug where player would randomly get attacked by bandits if following the submissive route.

-Fixed bug where the player would have to say hello to very bandit before talking to the leader.

-Fixed bug where complex events would break if using Hearthfire carriages. (For now I added a workaround that will use the Solitude driver)

-Fixed grey face bug

-If the player is bound and cannot sit in the carriage, the fast travel will commence automatically