PowerBing,  Hi, I apologize for my english. Problem with version 0.2.5, travel does not work at all, there is also a double dialogue with the coachman. in version 0.2.1 which I used before, everything worked (there was a big delay before the trip, but then I was transported after about 2 minutes of real time), and now after the dialogue there were no actions, I waited 10 minutes and nothing.

Here: 

Error: Cannot call SetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [DialogueCarriageSystem (00017F01)].carriagesystemscript.SkipToDestinationSimple() - "carriagesystemscript.psc" Line 117
    [DialogueCarriageSystem (00017F01)].carriagesystemscript.PlayerIsSitting() - "carriagesystemscript.psc" Line 100
    [alias CurrentSeat on quest DialogueCarriageSystem (00017F01)].PlayerRiderScript.OnActivate() - "PlayerRiderScript.psc" Line 9

LoadOrder.txtPapyrus.0.log

Hi powerbing,

first of all thank you for the mod, it's a nice addition to the other DD stuff that rarely touches the carriage system.

Over the last few weeks I was playing around a bit with the code and added some basic follower support to v.21, the attached file contains those two scripts merged into the current 0.25 code. I'm relatively new to modding aswell and it's not the most elaborate code, but it seems to work and changes to the existing code are minimal. The changes include upto 5 followers into bandit sex scenes and let them be bound/gagged/disguised together with the player.

And one bug report, Fragment_33 in the carriage script doesn't seem to be needed, it fires "can't disable/delete none objects" errors in the papyrus log.

Keep up the good work!

pbdc_scripts.zip

Highly entertaining mod.   This may become a staple of my mod list.   I like a lot of the suggestions people have made so far for new bits.   I definitely think that after the carriage driver binds you in slave gear, or even general bondage, he should have a chance to sell you to slavers, turn you over to bandits, rape you, or something else.   Same with any of the bondage options, actually.

Might be nice if there was chance of a second event as well.

Bandits should definitely be gangbanging you either serially or in 2/3/4somes.

Any agreement for sex or bondage should then have a chance of the bandit/driver breaking the deal and doing more than you wanted.

Finally, I suggested this before, but it would be really nice if there was an option for events happening during fast travel as well, but I can see that might be difficult to do.

57 minutes ago, steve962 said:

Highly entertaining mod.   This may become a staple of my mod list.   I like a lot of the suggestions people have made so far for new bits.   I definitely think that after the carriage driver binds you in slave gear, or even general bondage, he should have a chance to sell you to slavers, turn you over to bandits, rape you, or something else.   Same with any of the bondage options, actually.

Might be nice if there was chance of a second event as well.

Bandits should definitely be gangbanging you either serially or in 2/3/4somes.

Any agreement for sex or bondage should then have a chance of the bandit/driver breaking the deal and doing more than you wanted.

Finally, I suggested this before, but it would be really nice if there was an option for events happening during fast travel as well, but I can see that might be difficult to do.

a fast travel version of this mod would be my wet dream literally...

I never use carriages outside of slaverun, but I would love to have a certain chance for punishment when lazy fasttravelling

45 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I never use carriages outside of slaverun, but I would love to have a certain chance for punishment when lazy fasttravelling

That was where I'm at, too.   A lot of mods disable fast travel during a quest, which I sadly find really boring and punishing to the player... (I feel the same about mods which slow movement rate for any reason...)  But if they instead had risk of something bad happening during fast travel instead -- it might still be punishing to the player, especially if the chance were high, but would be FAR more entertaining.

12 hours ago, Nymra said:

I like this idea...you wake up in a bandit-camp or fort, the bandits steals all your items, rape and bound the pc and sell him to an inn as a whore...

for the carriage-system: bandits needs a torch...or you add an other lightsource for the night

14 hours ago, steve962 said:

13 hours ago, Nymra said:

I have thought about this a bit but implementing this well would be tricky. 

Although I am new to modding so I could be wrong about some of these things, as far as I am aware there is no built in way to detect when a player fast travels. I've thought about ways of getting round this by detecting cell loads or time changes but I think that the only way of fixing this problem would be to modify important game scripts which is a big no no (I've already done it once, don't really want to create more conflicts :P). If I am missing something important and it IS possible then I will gladly start working on fast travel events but at the moment it doesn't seem feasible.

In regards to everything else, I don't really have the time to work on the mod right now but I'll hopefully be able to fix all the bugs and implement some suggestions in a couple of days.

8 minutes ago, PowerBing said:

I have thought about this a bit but implementing this well would be tricky. 

Although I am new to modding so I could be wrong about some of these things, as far as I am aware there is no built in way to detect when a player fast travels. I've thought about ways of getting round this by detecting cell loads or time changes but I think that the only way of fixing this problem would be to modify important game scripts which is a big no no (I've already done it once, don't really want to create more conflicts :P). If I am missing something important and it IS possible then I will gladly start working on fast travel events but at the moment it doesn't seem feasible.

I haven't tried the mod yet I'm just aware of it but there's Fast Travel Ambushes and Consequences you could take a look at.

1 hour ago, UnEvenSteven said:

I haven't tried the mod yet I'm just aware of it but there's Fast Travel Ambushes and Consequences you could take a look at.

Thanks for the suggestion! I've downloaded the mod files and had a look at the source code (although I haven't actually tested it in game). As long as I understood everything correctly, the mod tracks fast travel by detecting when the player goes from one exterior cell to another, and then checking the distance between them. If the distance is greater than X then fast travel occurred and an event can trigger.

The problem I have with this approach is that it could lead to a lot of false positives, meaning it could trigger when it's not supposed to. For example, if you have DCL and trigger the 'Bondage Adventure' event while outside, the player is teleported from one outside cell to another. This could trigger the mod to thinking that fast travel has occurred. 

Unless I find a way to detect when a player chooses to fast travel using the map menu, I don't think adding this is a good idea because it could lead to problems with other mods and maybe even vanilla quests.

Thanks for the help though! And if you know of any other mods which could help, feel free to send those too! ?

9 hours ago, Krausaid said:

After any event, the whole game simply freezes, only the menu works (only exit from the game helps). Did anyone have the same problem?

With the new version i tried using cariage at lakeview, the conversation repeats itself, then i get black screen and nothing happens. only the menu works.

Another scenario could be borrowed from QAYL after bundling up the player and strapping her down in the back the driver needs a toilet break and wanders off to the tavern for a while leaving anyone walking by to check out the cargo 042ac1b8f4965143afcadf1d2b439195-cart_with_torchlight.png

I have no idea how practical this would be, but an idea for detecting when a player chooses to fast travel:

Lots of mods disable fast travel under certain circumstances. How about disabling fast travel completely, perhaps as an option in the MCM, and adding an item (such as a physical map) to the player's inventory. By clicking on it, you would have a short window of time when fast travel would work. It could also perhaps directly take you to the map screen when activated. You'd be able to detect when the player has activated the item that way, and roll the die for events in transit.

20 hours ago, PowerBing said:

The problem I have with this approach is that it could lead to a lot of false positives, meaning it could trigger when it's not supposed to. For example, if you have DCL and trigger the 'Bondage Adventure' event while outside, the player is teleported from one outside cell to another. This could trigger the mod to thinking that fast travel has occurred. 

Unless I find a way to detect when a player chooses to fast travel using the map menu, I don't think adding this is a good idea because it could lead to problems with other mods and maybe even vanilla quests.

How about combining the detection of the mod with a detection if the player opens the map screen? If it can be blocked, it should be able to detect the opening.

1 hour ago, deviant51 said:

Is there a mcm where I can make the bandits easier? I have combat mods that make combat really hard. I'm afraid this will make combat impossible.

not that I know. 
I think changes like that have to be done in the ESP via Tes5edit. 

With regards to the mod description, they are intentionally so hard to defeat.

I myself like that. So many times you hack and slash through hordes of bandits helpless victims, that it is almost a pleasure to face real enemies in a non-frustrating situation.

Does this have any compatibility issues with SLUTS? 

Basically my end goal is to do a no fast travel play through, and I've been using SLUTS to run the cart to the locations I want to go. But SLUTS makes you go back to your starting point which sucks. With this mod I could just carriage travel back to the starting point and then carriage travel back again I guess, for added devious chances instead of having to fast travel after running the whole way. 

I like this mod, started using carriages after many years of simply ignoring them.

Don't like the idea of disabling the map. When you're blindfolded, the overhead compass is missing, so I need to have a look on the map where I'm headed, especially in the dark.

Had one minor issue: The cab driver promised to bind me, but there is a spawn point nearby and some bandits (robbing the peddler) disturbed us and I arrived and my destination w/o any new devices.

(forgot to look at the map, from the landscape I reckon it was NE of Markarth)

Excellent mod, and I love the new additions, but I have noticed that the option to disable gags that block eating doesn't seem to work. If you put a cross on the box then move off that page in the MCM, the option reverts when you return to the page. It's as if it doesn't save your selection.

Aside from that though, very good little mod. It has a lot of potential!

14 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Is there a way to get out of the DDs after you reach the city yet? Or do I need to rely on other mods for that? I don't remember an option where the driver unbinds you.

He could use timed devices but sadly it still needs DD script patch to work with 4.3a. Next DD will have it included though so mods don't need to.

Driver: "Don't worry your binds will unlock after a while. But i knew they would fit you well!"

6 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Is there a way to get out of the DDs after you reach the city yet? Or do I need to rely on other mods for that? I don't remember an option where the driver unbinds you.

No, the driver locks you in, and you need some other way to get out. Why would you even use this mod if not for the chance to get tied up on the way?

BTW it seems that I cannot use the carriage with bound hands. Is that a bug or a feature? If the latter, the driver could simply refrain from lending the cart to escaped prisoners, instead of going through the dialogue when you haven't a chance to hire his services.

3 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

BTW it seems that I cannot use the carriage with bound hands. Is that a bug or a feature?

From my experience you only need to talk to the driver to get on the carriage. No need to run back and "activate", normally that wouldn't even be possible with standard DD behavior.