54 minutes ago, PowerBing said:

I've started looking into this, and noticed that there is an option to disable carriage travel in SR's MCM menu. So the mod probably fiddles with the carriage system, even if it does not edit the CarriageSystemScript itself. Are you sure that's off in your save?

I can do some actual testing but Slaverun Reloaded requires an older version of DDi (4.1) while I'm running the latest (4.3). I'll find an old version and try to test it, but this alone could cause issues with the mods working together. Which version of DDi are you running?

Slaverun works with the newer DDi versions. There is a fix for that problem in the slaverun topic. I have the SR carriage system disabled but it doesn't change anything.

16 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Slaverun works with the newer DDi versions. There is a fix for that problem in the slaverun topic. I have the SR carriage system disabled but it doesn't change anything.

Yeah I got it to work and did some testing. The conflict comes from the fact that Slaverun basically has its own carriage system that you cannot turn off. The only way I can think of that I could make it work with my mod is make a Slaverun specific patch that disables Slaverun's carriage system and uses mine instead. Unfortunately I probably won't be doing that for a while, if at all.

Very sorry to disappoint, but for now all I can do is add Slaverun to the list of conflicting mods. :/

54 minutes ago, PowerBing said:

Yeah I got it to work and did some testing. The conflict comes from the fact that Slaverun basically has its own carriage system that you cannot turn off. The only way I can think of that I could make it work with my mod is make a Slaverun specific patch that disables Slaverun's carriage system and uses mine instead. Unfortunately I probably won't be doing that for a while, if at all.

Very sorry to disappoint, but for now all I can do is add Slaverun to the list of conflicting mods. :/

That's too bad. The SR carriage system only works for the slave path so I hoped I could use your mod for my free-female playthroughs. But thank you for checking :)

1 hour ago, Tron91 said:

@PowerBing Just a question?

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.45234a7bb7205d5dfd8b9ef5bb2d9cd6.png

HearthFires carriage driver faction is excluded?

That's a side effect of me using the original CarriageSystemScript rather than the updated Hearthfires one. I did a quick fix for this in a previous update but looks like I should just use the Hearthfires script instead and just add that as a dependency.

14 minutes ago, PowerBing said:

That's a side effect of me using the original CarriageSystemScript rather than the updated Hearthfires one. I did a quick fix for this in a previous update but looks like I should just use the Hearthfires script instead and just add that as a dependency.

So we get v0.2.3 soon

NEW UPDATE: 0.2.4 + Better Fast Travel Patch

CHANGES IN 0.2.4

Fixed:

-Fixed bug where travel using Hearthfire carriages would sometimes not work

Added:

-Better Fast Travel 3.76 Compatibility Patch

Make sure to install the BFT Patch last and replace the carriagesystemscript when asked.

Hi, could you also do a patch for carriage and ferry travel overhaul (formerly complete fast travel overhaul) ? i have never used BFT and CFTO is also very popular. also CFTO was last updated in Feb 2020 whereas BFT was last updated in 2014. CFTO was made to replace BFT and is very lightweight scripting.

NEW UPDATE: 0.2.5

CHANGES IN 0.2.5

Added:

-Added Full Outfits to device events. When the player is bound there is a chance that a full outfit will be equipped instead of random devices. Configurable in MCM.

Current outfits: pony, full rubber, chains, hobble dress, breast yoke, doggy

-Added a configurable device limit. Player can now set a limit to how many devices can be equipped per event.

-Added straitjackets, hoods and mittens to simple and complex events.

Fixed:

-Fixed bug where the driver wouldn't spawn during driver events if using Hearthfire carriages.

-Fixed bug where gold wasn't removed if player was wearing heavy bondage.

-Changed some default values in the MCM to make events less punishing.

New BFT Patch released along with 0.2.5.

Added:

-Added Full Outfits to device events. When the player is bound there is a chance that a full outfit will be equipped instead of random devices. Configurable in MCM.

Current outfits: pony, full rubber, chains, hobble dress, breast yoke, doggy

-Added straitjackets, hoods and mittens to simple and complex events.

? Purrrfect! ?

Very fun mod. I'd like it if the player had a little bit of agency from time to time, maybe he'd ask you once in a blue moon to willingly equip bondage gear instead of just slapping it on you and you'd actually have a choice of 'yes' or 'no' as an answer.. He'd then inform the dragonborn that if they refused they'd be put on a blacklist and that no carriage in Skyrim would take them anywhere for X amount of time. (You'd essentially get to choose between barring fast travel for some time or submitting to his request.) 

That would make no sense.

From my experience, a player usually chooses fast travel (the one without carriages) for convenience. The new carriage system helps to make fast travel by carriage a bit more interesting, so that you (as a player) actually want to use it despite the obvious drawbacks. So if the mod bared the player from using carriages, it would ruin the aforementioned motivation and the player would get into the same old rut.

Apart from that, don't let the mod become too silly (I remember the review /video in #93)

A makeshift dialogue for illustration:

Player: Could you bring me safely from point A to point B?

Carriage driver: Okay, but you have to wear this and that and by the way those as well. Else you cannot use my adventure ride, but you have to fast travel on your own without any hindrances and discomfort.

What would you think about such a driver and which decision would you make?

2 hours ago, Veldon said:

That would make no sense.

From my experience, a player usually chooses fast travel (the one without carriages) for convenience.

I'm using other mods such as Sexlab Survival which will hinder fast travel by map as a mechanic. I'm pretty sure at least 3 mods in my list either disables fast travel, requires you to craft a map first, or something along to lines to use it... I'd never play with fast travel on by default as it IMO ruins devious devices. 

So my only option besides walking somewhere is the carriages (since buying a horse also costs 6000 due to SLS, it might also kick you off and stop moving until you blow it, too.)

I think it just comes down to our setups being wildly different. If you're not using any kind of mod that hinders instantenous fast travel at the click of a button then I guess it wouldn't make sense, although neither would the need for carriages existing.

15 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

If you're not using any kind of mod that hinders instantenous fast travel at the click of a button then I guess it wouldn't make sense, although neither would the need for carriages existing.

That's the point. The very basis of any mod is the regular Skyrim itself. Since the original game does not offer any incentive to use a carriage, a carriage mod should promote the use of carriages and not defer players from using them. This mod should make itself benefitful and desirable for the player on its own (in this case obviously by implementing some interesting, but not annoying uncertainty) without having to rely on other mods for this.

57 minutes ago, Veldon said:

That's the point. The very basis of any mod is the regular Skyrim itself. 

Let's agree to disagree. Any mod working off several other mods to function as intended is not using vanilla as a base, especially when those mods are huge frameworks that fundamentally changes how Skyrim is played.  

57 minutes ago, Veldon said:

a carriage mod should promote the use of carriages and not defer players from using them. This mod should make itself benefitful and desirable for the player on its own (in this case obviously by implementing some interesting, but not annoying uncertainty) 

AFAIK this mod does not incentivize the use of carriages at all, in fact it basically turns them into traps. You as the person playing wishes to see your character violated, but there is still no reason for your character to use a carriage to begin with in your scenario while fast travel is available. Unless your character knows about what might happen, and wants to be tied up and raped while feigning resistance, the carriages are in no way shape or form more desirable than vanilla carriages, you are not getting anything benefitial out of them compared to vanilla carriages. I personally love mods like these that add more punishments/hindrances, but that's another topic. I'm sorry if I don't make much sense.   

First think of it from the player side first. The incentive of the mod is the unpredictability. You do not know what happens, when you travel. So at least travelling between cities is no longer boring as hell or a no-brainer.

Then think of the player character. Usually he does not know what happens. So any travel is a risk, but at least not an instant downer. As long as the PC does not know what happens, he may find it worthwhile to use a carriage, but if he knows that he has to don some strange "clothing" (or worse), I bet carriages should be out of the question for mentally normal characters.

Apart from that I see other options like optional fellow travellers who can make immoral proposals once the carriage is out of reach of a city and the PC can play along or ask for company on his next trip.Okay, maybe that's going too far for the start of this mod, but there are clearly better options than to cry "Bind me! Bind me!" or "I wanna bind you!".

Some Feedback:

1. In general I really love the idea (while its not new, Slaverun has it integrated) 

Did you play slaverun? the carriage stops are really... extensive there :D

2. When I choose to fight the bandits everything kind of breaks. Because when I lose my defeat mods kick in (Naked Dungeons in this case) but the bandits are never selected as actors 
This is kinda sad because it takes away a cool option (I never chose fight because of that).

3. Bandits raping the PC is a bit underwhelming :D 6 guys standing there but only one fucks the PC and also only with a 2P Animation. 

4. same with he sex scenario with the driver. Would be cool if there could happen up to three scenes (his dialogue text at least suggest exactly that, 1 oral, 1 vaginal and 1 anal animation). 

SUGGESTIONS:

A. Bandit Sex
Make it at least 3 scenes with 1 2P (with the boss) 1 4P and maybe 1 3P animation to cover the rest of the bandits. 
A random chance to have an additional 2P when the carriage driver is forced to fuck the PC too? :)

B. Ambush Scenarios

Make more ambush scenarios with more than just bandits (Troll, Necromancer with Skelettons, Giant,...) 

C. Slave Trader Option
The Carriage driver sells you to a slave trader. They rape the PC together and then send to Simple Slavery? 

D. Pay with Sex
The mod could include a sex up front before the travel starts, maybe that could decrease the overall event chance? 

E. Sex with Driver Option

Remove all the dialogue
fade in with a sex scene underway already 

Play 3 sex scenes, then fade to black
Spawn in Destination: pop Up reads: you had a strange dream.... (you get the idea?) :D

F. Devious Devices:
I continue to prevent them spawning in my game at all, so its nice that they can be turned off. 
What I DO allow is heavy bondage, yoke, prisoner chains, manacles. But they cannot be activated somehow? 
Would be nice to have them as options?

17 hours ago, Nymra said:

Some Feedback:

1. In general I really love the idea (while its not new, Slaverun has it integrated) 

Did you play slaverun? the carriage stops are really... extensive there :D

2. When I choose to fight the bandits everything kind of breaks. Because when I lose my defeat mods kick in (Naked Dungeons in this case) but the bandits are never selected as actors 
This is kinda sad because it takes away a cool option (I never chose fight because of that).

3. Bandits raping the PC is a bit underwhelming :D 6 guys standing there but only one fucks the PC and also only with a 2P Animation. 

4. same with he sex scenario with the driver. Would be cool if there could happen up to three scenes (his dialogue text at least suggest exactly that, 1 oral, 1 vaginal and 1 anal animation). 

SUGGESTIONS:

A. Bandit Sex
Make it at least 3 scenes with 1 2P (with the boss) 1 4P and maybe 1 3P animation to cover the rest of the bandits. 
A random chance to have an additional 2P when the carriage driver is forced to fuck the PC too? :)

B. Ambush Scenarios

Make more ambush scenarios with more than just bandits (Troll, Necromancer with Skelettons, Giant,...) 

C. Slave Trader Option
The Carriage driver sells you to a slave trader. They rape the PC together and then send to Simple Slavery? 

D. Pay with Sex
The mod could include a sex up front before the travel starts, maybe that could decrease the overall event chance? 

E. Sex with Driver Option

Remove all the dialogue
fade in with a sex scene underway already 

Play 3 sex scenes, then fade to black
Spawn in Destination: pop Up reads: you had a strange dream.... (you get the idea?) :D

F. Devious Devices:
I continue to prevent them spawning in my game at all, so its nice that they can be turned off. 
What I DO allow is heavy bondage, yoke, prisoner chains, manacles. But they cannot be activated somehow? 
Would be nice to have them as options?

That's a lot of feedback and great suggestions! Thanks ?

I'll need to look further into how to make my actors work with defeat mods, and work on spicing up those complex events! Should probably also get on that pay with sex idea. 

As for the last point, if you set your device chances to 100% Full Outfit and under outfits make sure 'Chains' is the only option, every event will equip prisoner chains and a ring gag. The 'Breast Yoke' outfit is just a breast yoke and leg shackles, so that might be down your alley too. For now that's all you get unfortunately :P I can add yokes and manacles to regular device chances as well in a future update.