23 hours ago, lanaya1437 said:

Btw, are the carriage drivers during the events purposefully different NPCs than the regular carriage drivers? Or is it a SSE conversion issue?

The mod seems to alias the vanilla cart drivers. Therefor it would be interesting to crosscheck with xEdit, it may show conflicts with other mods that change these NPCs.  

On 10/6/2020 at 8:02 PM, lastbytescout said:

The mod seems to alias the vanilla cart drivers. Therefor it would be interesting to crosscheck with xEdit, it may show conflicts with other mods that change these NPCs.  

The cart drivers from vanilla are cahnged by several mods (AI Overhaul, Immersive Citizens, etc), the ones added by this mod are not changed by any other mod and seem to be separate NPCs (at least to my understanding - they appear as separate in xEdit and have different FormIDs).

I'll tell the carriage driver I want to hire his carriage and tell him where I want to go. I get in the back and I'll get a popup saying that after several hours bandits stop the carriage but all I get is a black screen with no scene showing. Here is the screenshot of what I get once the carriage gets stopped by bandits. 

Spoiler

20201008134016_1.jpg.62928ecc430a91242c0275876358bc94.jpg

On 10/3/2020 at 9:37 AM, lastbytescout said:

If something does not work, please drop a note on which scenario was started and what went wrong.

Also, if some custom follower is not recognized, drop a note which one. I'd like to check the factions used there.

Cool stuff!

Bandit stop:

The group rape worked. A fight started between everyone because of a creature nearby. That broke the quest and the carriage driver lost his quest dialogue.

I left him behind and continued on foot. The game was playable for a while longer, but finally ended in a CTD.

Slave disguise:

This actually got my only one of my followers into bondage ?

I don't know if that is intended. ?‍♂️

Bandit stop:

The group rape worked. A fight started between everyone because of a creature nearby. That broke the quest and the carriage driver lost his quest dialogue.

I left him behind and continued on foot. The game was playable for a while longer, but finally ended in a CTD.

I had something similar after some random fighters attaked the bandits and killed the chief while a sex scene was active. That broke the quest aswell.

Getting attacked without anybody getting killed resumes the quest after all emenies are killed. Maybe setting the bandits to essential helps here.

Slave disguise:

This actually got my only one of my followers into bondage ?

I don't know if that is intended. ?‍♂️

No, every follower within the faction or with a set teammate flag should be found and included.

There should be some output in the logs, starting with "pbdc.GetCellscan():". Does the scanner skip your other followers?

Edit: Found a bug there. Strangely it should have tied up all followers and skip the player, not what was reported. But hey, that's Papyrus.

18 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Cool stuff!

Bandit stop:

7 hours ago, lastbytescout said:

I had something similar after some random fighters attaked the bandits and killed the chief while a sex scene was active. That broke the quest aswell.

Getting attacked without anybody getting killed resumes the quest after all emenies are killed. Maybe setting the bandits to essential helps here.

setting the bandits to essential is not necessary here.  they are supposed to be a tough fight (iirc) but beatable.

i have had this quest/scene break on me several times.  you can continue to play and it will normally fix itself, but it does take some time.

the amount of time it takes will depend on individual load order and playstyle.  the one method i found that has worked for me every time

it has broke was to leave the area (where it broke), go to a know location, fast travel (i use the carriage driver there) to another location that

was not the starting point when it broke. at this point it has been fixed back to normal every time for me,  i could (and have for testing) then

went back to the starting point of the one that broke by fast travel, walking, using the console to coc to same cell, and the driver was back

and worked fine for me every time. YMMV.

hope this helps someone.

12 hours ago, lastbytescout said:

Strangely it should have tied up all followers and skip the player, not what was reported. But hey, that's Papyrus.

But the "slave disguise" quest (no bandits, just driver interaction) should normally only bind the player.

Did you change it so everyone should get into bondage inclusive the PC?

The Devious Carriages dialogue make no sense anymore if everyone gets a slave disguise except the PC.

Would be fun tho if the whole party gets bound, because that prevents easy escape via Devious Lore.

4 hours ago, valcon767 said:

hope this helps someone.

Do I understand it correct?

> bandit scene get broken because of fights

> after everyone is dead and the carriage driver has no aggro anymore, but also no Devious Carriage Dialogue anymore

> you leave the scene via fast travel somewhere

> you return to the scene again and the driver will be still there

> the driver will have Devious Cariage dialogue again

Or

> after everyone is dead and the carriage driver has no aggro anymore, but also no Devious Carriage Dialogue anymore

> the broken scene gets reset on it own after awhile and any carriage driver works normally via Devious Carriage again

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Did you change it so everyone should get into bondage inclusive the PC?

Yes, every female follower gets the same treatment as the player. It's either dangerous for every women including followers or not at all IMHO...

Anyways, there's always the option for a switch in the MCM to make it adjustable to a certain degree.

7 hours ago, valcon767 said:

setting the bandits to essential is not necessary here.  they are supposed to be a tough fight (iirc) but beatable.

The idea was to set them to essential while scenes/dialogues are running and remove it again before they attack the player. That should prevent the bandits from gettting killed (too early) by trespassing NPCs or animals while they're busy with their prey. Especially getting the chief (or driver) killed will break the quest as the dialogue can't progress.

There also seems to be a bug in the base mod. When the player is in an animation right after the fade-from-black into a bandit scene, the bandits immediately attack. My PC had a vibrating plug that went off right after that and the bandits went aggressive without starting the dialogue. Not sure if this is something to fix in the ESP or not, but maybe there is a way to suspend DD events via script?

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

r

> the broken scene gets reset on it own after awhile and any carriage driver works normally via Devious Carriage again

this basically.   if i leave by fast travel, then fast travel (other than using console commands) to any spot other than the start point that broke the

next time i use a Devious Carriage it works again correctly.   the "broken" carriage and driver are gone (yes i have went back and looked for them),

after i have used a Devious Carriage again.

i do use the BFT patches with it ... not sure if one of those is what causes it to fix itself.

2 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

i do use the BFT patches with it ... not sure if one of those is what causes it to fix itself.

I too use BFT patches.

Important for me was to know if I can leave the scene and continue the game without that stomach feeling I just broke DC forever. ?

With your information I can now just play on and mess up my game by other means ?

5 hours ago, lastbytescout said:

Yes, every female follower gets the same treatment as the player. It's either dangerous for every women including followers or not at all IMHO...

Anyways, there's always the option for a switch in the MCM to make it adjustable to a certain degree.

If my PC wears already 1 devious device, would that stop your DC version from adding the full DC bondage set on the PC?

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

If my PC wears already 1 devious device, would that stop your DC version from adding the full DC bondage set on the PC?

No, a single device will not prevent a full set. The mod will try to add more devices on each ride until your PC meets the internal fully bound condition or device limit.

But a single device can prevent an outfit, if it has the heavybondage keyword. In that case DC falls back to the above and again try to add more devices per ride.

That's base mod behaviour, nothing changed there except for making it available for followers.

Had tested mod in SE and all was ok.

Now begin new game in LE and cant make it work. After entering carriage black screen apears for some seconds as usual, but after that i remain in same place inside carriage.

Disable all mods that may change carriages, make cleaning, move DC under bushed patch, nothing helps. No information in console. No conflicts in tes5edit.

Try another mod with same function as DC, and it is working, so travelling by carriages is ok.

Dont know what may block event trigering after carriage entering.

P.S. Deleted DC but effect still exist, so it is something else in my game. But have no idea what it may be. I have same mods as in old game when all was ok.

Hey everyone, sorry for being not being active here for a while. I've been busy with some IRL things and it's been hard to find the time to work on this, but I've been trying to visit the page every now and again to read bug reports etc. 

I see @lastbytescout has made scripts adding follower support and has in general been on here answering questions and helping people in my absence. That's greatly appreciated, and I'm sorry you had to go through my messy mod to figure out how everything works :P. 

I figured I would address some things that have been brought up here recently. 

1. I tried to make it so that when a scene gets interrupted or broken, it will always be cleared and reset before the next carriage ride. All NPCs should be despawned and quest should be reset the next time you talk to any carriage driver and ask for a ride. 

2. The problem with bandits attacking you straight away if you're in an animation is probably because they are set to attack you if you exit their dialogue. The vibration animation interrupts the dialogue, making the bandits attack you. I need to think of a way to fix this without allowing the player to run away from the bandit dialogue without any consequence.

3. Events being interrupted by attacking enemies seems to be a big problem. I don't think this should ever actually break your game or the mod, but it does mean you have to walk to your destination on foot. (Someone reported a CTD though, but I'm not sure what would cause that yet). So far the only thing I have done to fix this is adding a debug page in the MCM with a button that skips to the end of the event and takes you where you need to go.

(PS. If the bandits stop being aggro on you, killing the leader should still advance the quest and give the driver DC dialogue)

I have been working on the next version of the mod, and this is roughly what I've done so far:

Stopped driver from attacking the bandits

Fixed some bugs with the MCM (event chances, ring gag)

Added 3/4some scenes

Almost finished adding a 'debt' system. - if the player has no money they can fuck the driver to ride the carriage for free. However, they still have to pay the money back before they can ride the carriage again. The driver locks the player in an inescapable DD (gag, collar or mittens) until the player pays back their debt. Still has some bugs that need fixing.

What I still have to do:

Finish debt system

Finish debug tools

New BFT Patch

I'll have to look into fixing the problem with scenes being interrupted, but I'm not sure how to go about it. Maybe there's a way I can make the bandits and player invisible to vanilla NPCs while the event is happening? Worst case scenario I'll just make the bandit scenes skip to "Bandits are dead" dialogue if the scene gets interrupted.

Also, one last thing:

@lastbytescout, is it okay if I add your follower support scripts to the next version of the mod? I'll obviously credit you on the mod page. 

50 minutes ago, PowerBing said:

Also, one last thing:

@lastbytescout, is it okay if I add your follower support scripts to the next version of the mod? I'll obviously credit you on the mod page.

That's totally ok with me. Here's the latest set of scripts, most bugs added by me should be fixed by now.

Changes:

for all events:
- support for followers via added Cellscanner...
- ...so followers get sex scenes, bound, and/or gagged alongside player (where appropriate)

BanditSex:
- Cart driver joins the action
- Male followers also join in
- Support for 1-4 Partners per female
- Support for multiple scenes...
- ...every male has sex with each female

DD awarenes
- Gags prevent oral sex
- Belts/Plugs prevent what ever they block

----------------

changes 03.10.20
- Cellscan checks for isPlayerTeammate() for better custom followers support
- rewrote BanditSexStart_multi() as it did not always include all bandits

----------------

changes 11.10.20
- Fixed random selector in GagFollowers()
- Fixed follower processing in GagFollowers(), BindFollowers(), Fragment_57() "Slave Disguise"
- Fixed some "Array out of Range" errors after Cellscans
- Replaced some Game.GetPlayer() calls with libs.PlayerRef
- Made restraintschecker compatible for followers
- Fixed restraintscheck for followers in fragment_57() "Slave Disguise"
- Test: bandits are essential until combat starts. May prevent quest from breaking on random attacks.

Todo:
- Bug? - Bandits get aggressive when DD plugs start vibrating right before dialogues start.

DeviousCarriages_Patches_11.10.rar

9 hours ago, PowerBing said:

Almost finished adding a 'debt' system. - if the player has no money they can fuck the driver to ride the carriage for free. However, they still have to pay the money back before they can ride the carriage again. The driver locks the player in an inescapable DD (gag, collar or mittens) until the player pays back their debt. Still has some bugs that need fixing.

How about a "travelling whore" option. The player is not locked in inescapable DD, but full chains, whereupon she has to travel with the driver and pleasure other travellers who want to take a ride (1 for at least 60 seconds fucked traveller is equal to 5 to 10 Septims).

I have a suggestion for an optional Complex Event with Frostfall as a soft dependency.
The carriage driver could spill water or some other liquid over the character (in dialog or text box) while the wetness attribute from Frostfall gets increased up to 100% (I don’t know if it's hard to do, Milkmod
does this while lactating for example)
This will add pressure to the players (and character) decision-making and pushing them into accepting all kinds of deals in a cold environment.

I had a carriage trip trigger two events in a row here the other day. I believe it was because I asked the driver to drive me to location A, then changed my mind and asked him to drive me to location B instead. 

Has anybody else experienced something similar, or could it be outside interferrance causing the event?

23 hours ago, slicksly said:

I had a carriage trip trigger two events in a row here the other day. I believe it was because I asked the driver to drive me to location A, then changed my mind and asked him to drive me to location B instead. 

Has anybody else experienced something similar, or could it be outside interferrance causing the event?

Hmm, I've never experienced this during testing. Have you been able to make this happen again? Were the events complex or simple? Do you remember exactly which two events they were?

13 minutes ago, PowerBing said:

Hmm, I've never experienced this during testing. Have you been able to make this happen again? Were the events complex or simple? Do you remember exactly which two events they were?

The original experience was complex events (I believe it was bandits stopping me for bondage and sex, then the scene reloading at one of the other event locations but without any NPCs present). I cannot recall where I was going from, although it'd realistically have been from Solitude to Whiterun / Winterhold, or Whiterun to Winterhold / Solitude.

A quick retry right now had something similar happen. In Whiterun, I requested to hire the carriage to get me to Solitude, then tab-cancelled the dialogue as he responded "Okay, sit up, blah blah", before again asking to hire his carriage with Riften as destinationt instead. This led me to the complex driver bondage event, but before the dialogue ended, the screen blacked out and transported me to Riften. 

I'm guessing  also in the most recent event here, the query for the event triggered twice, however DC events only triggered once. Possibly the happening was still the same however.

6 hours ago, slicksly said:

The original experience was complex events (I believe it was bandits stopping me for bondage and sex, then the scene reloading at one of the other event locations but without any NPCs present). I cannot recall where I was going from, although it'd realistically have been from Solitude to Whiterun / Winterhold, or Whiterun to Winterhold / Solitude.

A quick retry right now had something similar happen. In Whiterun, I requested to hire the carriage to get me to Solitude, then tab-cancelled the dialogue as he responded "Okay, sit up, blah blah", before again asking to hire his carriage with Riften as destinationt instead. This led me to the complex driver bondage event, but before the dialogue ended, the screen blacked out and transported me to Riften. 

I'm guessing  also in the most recent event here, the query for the event triggered twice, however DC events only triggered once. Possibly the happening was still the same however.

Thanks for all the information. I'll do some testing the next time I sit down to work on the mod. 

I installed this mod, along with the BFT patch. But now, whenever I talk to a carriage driver to go somewhere, he asks "Where do you wanna go", and the only dialogue option I get is "Nevermind.." 
Not sure exactly what may be the cause of this. I use MO, and has placed the patch after both BFT and Devious Carriage in the load order. 
Anyone else had this problem? Are there any other known mods that conflict with this?

• 2 weeks later...

I've patched CFTO to support PBDC. KmodCarriageScript.pex is the compatibility patch. Obviously this only applies to carriage rides, not ferries, as there are no scenes for these.

(I noticed CFTO has a workaround for overencumberence, which I had to move to qf_pbdc_carriagequest_070012c4.pex, so this is also attached. Pretty much just changing carryweight right before every game.FastTravel() and resetting to previous value right after)

qf_pbdc_carriagequest_070012c4.pex KmodCarriageScript.pex