1 hour ago, HeckinBestBork said:

What race are you playing as? In DD5, some devices have separate models for Khajiit, Argonians, Orcs, and (to a lesser extent) elves. It's mostly gags, blindfolds, and collars, but some harnesses are affected as well. Most DD mods haven't incorporated this change into their own devices, however the "armor addon" data the devices call to in DD no longer have the race flags for the previously mentioned races, and thus do not have a model. It is "easily" fixed by applying the changes to the devices via xEdit, but it's incredibly tedious due to every color of every level needing to be edited.

Aaaah I do play an orc, that makes sense thank you.

On 10/19/2021 at 8:32 AM, monsta88 said:

Unfortunately I encountered a Blocker bug.

I delivered a package to Riften. Sigaar had the quest pointer and when i talked to him, he said his usual lines, "Let me remove the briddle".

Then nothing happened, he just stood there. When I talked to him, he said: "Ah, one of our fellow ponies? You seem to missing part of your uniform, sweetheart."

I'm not sure what happened, he worked before, in this same game.

Okay, so I experimented a little: My character at this time was not doing any delivery, yet Sigaar stood at his "wait for delivery" position. I could talk to him normally, he had the vanilla and SLUTS lines.

I made a safety save, then I tried to kill Sigaar (console kill), but didn't work. I Disabled him, which triggered a reaction:

A Delivery quest started, but only in the Journal. I got a quest target to deliver the cart there.

My character still stood there in her usual armor, all her usual gear on her, and definitely no SLUTS restraints. No cart either.

I Enabled Sigaar again.

When I talked to him, he behaved like my character would be dressed in SLUTS gear. I could not actually talk to him, just the gagged "hmmm".

I then tried to use some console commands to advance the quest (sqs, setobjectivecompleted, setstage, etc). This did not do anything useful. Then I tried stopquest, which worked, but left the quest goals in the Journal.

I reloaded the save and Disable, Enable Sigaar again. This time I tried the Completequest command, which cleaned the journal. But when I tried to talk to Sigaar, he behaved like my character was hauling again (gagged dialog). So then i did a stopquest and a resetquest, and now everything seemes to work fine. Sigaar does his usual stuff, not just standing there, waiting for a delivery. And I can talk to him normally.

Now I wonder if I broke something. :)

Edited by monsta88
14 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

Now I wonder if I broke something. :)

I love reading those posts while watching someone play horror games :^)

Reads itself like the mod is possessed or something

You cant kill Sigaar, hes essential at all times

17 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

Sigaar stood at his "wait for delivery" position. I could talk to him normally, he had the vanilla and SLUTS lines.

I heavily recommend you to get More Informative Console to collect data in those instances

It allows you to check what AI Package the NPC is running at that time (the exact ID), it also allows you to check the Origin of the Package. Would help here a lot to understand where exactly the package comes from, in fact I cant do a whole lot without this info ?

Also Sigaar was the cursed Carriage Driver from Riften, correct? Does that really only happen with him?

33 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

My character still stood there in her usual armor, all her usual gear on her, and definitely no SLUTS restraints. No cart either.

I Enabled Sigaar again.

When I talked to him, he behaved like my character would be dressed in SLUTS gear. I could not actually talk to him, just the gagged "hmmm".

Thats certainly weird. I belive the SLUTS Dialogue should never be triggered that way. In fact, this "someone didnt dress you up properly" Dialogue would be the expected if the Quest is running and you arent wearing a gag

The reason why Completing doesnt work is because a Completed Quest and a stopped Quest are 2 different things

Quest completing is only a Flag for the Journal, the inner workings of a Quest are independent from it

10 hours ago, Scrab said:

I heavily recommend you to get More Informative Console to collect data in those instances

It allows you to check what AI Package the NPC is running at that time (the exact ID), it also allows you to check the Origin of the Package. Would help here a lot to understand where exactly the package comes from, in fact I cant do a whole lot without this info ?

Okay, so I actually had this installed, but didn't work properly because of a console.swf.

Now I fixed that and the ai package for Sigaar as he is standing there (before all of my shenanigans) is: 5E 298399

5E is sluts.esp

Edited by monsta88
3 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Now I fixed that and the ai package for Sigaar as he is standing there (before all of my shenanigans) is: 5E 298399

Thats the Package used in the SS Integration. Fun part about it is that the Scene should be canceled when Sigaar is unloaded or smth, idk

Anyway

SLUTS.esp

There was indeed a bug in the SS Integration causing the Carriage Driver to get stuck midscene, this esp fixes that. Though it has nothing to do with the actual Haul itself so not sure if the issues the SS ppl here had is just a snowball effect or if theres something else going on

Edited by Scrab

Getting a CTD when loading the exterior cells of the HQ. Tested multiple times with varying mod lists/load orders, and finally with a minimal list. NetScript crash log is identical (except for reference and form ID's of course.) in every test, and the papyrus log doesn't say anything relevant. Attached log is from the test with minimal list. Given that others haven't spoken about this issue for a while I presume it's on my end, however I have no idea what the log is saying nor what the issue is, so I'm hoping for some insight. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Forgot to mention I'm on SE.

Edit 2: Loading the exterior in the CK threw up an error about being unable to load some landscape model. Saving the plugin afterwards fixed the crashing issue, though I'm hesitant to say the matter is completely solved. It doesn't look like anything is missing, but I can't be sure.

Edit 3: Should have tried this earlier probably, but I reinstalled the mod and the issue isn't present, even with a fresh plugin. Don't know what caused it in the first place, but no worries now I guess.

Crash_2021_10_26_4-56-9.txt

Edited by HeckinBestBork
8 hours ago, Kenway21 said:

Need a little help. The cart doesn't attach to my character. Everything else spawns in right; the devices, gag, slavetats and even a locked chest. The cart also spawns when the driver cast it but it doesn't move. The hdt physics is working because the tail plug is swaying. I got the 'manifest' with a location and name but the 'goods' are blank.

I installed all the requirements; XP32se, racemenu, I tested slavetats and it works fine.

I still managed to arrive at the location (riften from whiterun), and used the MCM 'reset the cart' to spawn a cart  and it worked like I delivered the cart.

I have mods that could be conflicting. Nethers follower framework? and YYanimreplacer? It changes the magic cast stance.

It's a known engine-level bug. Bethesda never accounted for the idea that you might want to disconnect a horse from one cart and connect it to another, so the only solution is to save, quit to menu, and load the new save.

On 10/3/2021 at 1:51 PM, Scrab said:

The spells in SLUTS are custom made, Im not using anything Vanilla in this game so they shouldnt be conflicting with anything. Whyever my Scene doesnt take presedence I wanted to add stability improvements into the next version anyway

Sorry for the delayed response to your reply...However, I am not sure what to say here @Scrab There is definitely something going on that causes nearly every carriage driver to hang up when at various points during the process of "gearing up a pony" for a haul. This process seems to be fixed by invoking a "coc <zone_you_are_in>" in most cases.

(I do suspect it has something to do with the carriage driver attempting to position themselves, or the AI attempting to position the PC and that process being unable to transition to the spell casting to gear the PC.)

I would be happy to work with you to figure out if it is related to a specific mod or conflict, but it should be noted that this bug has been around since the earliest days of the mod, and it seems that I am not the only one experiencing this issue.  (See the posts above about Riften specifically.)

3 minutes ago, shiftbitlogic said:

I would be happy to work with you to figure out if it is related to a specific mod or conflict, but it should be noted that this bug has been around since the earliest days of the mod, and it seems that I am not the only one experiencing this issue.  (See the posts above about Riften specifically.)

What earliest days? Resume or SLUTS in general?

An issue with the Carriage Spawning is actually just how easy the setup itself is. Im assuming your talking about the Driver & Player finding themselves on the right spot and thats just some basic AI Package stuff

The most reliable fix here would be to find an entirely different approach but thats easier said than done

25 minutes ago, Scrab said:

What earliest days? Resume or SLUTS in general?

An issue with the Carriage Spawning is actually just how easy the setup itself is. Im assuming your talking about the Driver & Player finding themselves on the right spot and thats just some basic AI Package stuff

The most reliable fix here would be to find an entirely different approach but thats easier said than done

Admittedly, it has been a while as this mod has been around for SE in various forms, but I believe since before SLUTS had representatives for the various villages (like Falkreath.)

You are correct with you latter statement. The issues I am seeing are during the driver player locating, and then the spell cast to "gear up the player." The forms of this issue vary, from Bjorlam and others not getting down from the carriage, to completely ignoring the triggering dialogue "I am ready for a haul" (Or whatever it is specifically. Sorry, I don't have it in front of me.)

As mentioned, in most cases, a "change of cell" seems to properly apply the AI to both player and NPC, and attempt to walk them to their spots.

I suspect, that a timeout on these AIs, requiring driver/player to be in a location after a certain amount of time (an teleporting them if they aren't), might resolve this issue.

Heya, I installed SLUTS Resume 2.7, the CFTO patch, and the Redux Cart. I also have CFTO 2.0 installed.

I've gotten the leaflet advertising the service, which was promising.

When I went outside the cities (Solitude and Markath) the regular carriages appear in the expected spots (not sure if it differs between CFTO and vanilla, as I've had CFTO in my load order for years). However, there's been no carriage drivers to be found anywhere.

I've conducted the following two experiments:

1. I uninstalled the CFTO patch and reloaded. The driver was in the right spot and I could use him for transport, but there was no SLUTS related dialogue available.

2. With the CFTO patch still installed, I used player.placeatme [RefID] to bring the appropriate driver to me. I could not hire him to transport me anywhere, but the conversation option to take on a SLUTS job was available. I talked through all of the conversation branches successfully, before finally accepting my first job. At that point I got a message saying something like "not a valid SLUT actor, quest aborted."

I'd appreciate any help troubleshooting this... those packages won't deliver themselves! :)

Edited by Anunya

Re: the poll and male SLUTS, my preference is an MCM option that allows users to allow female, male,  or male & female SLUTS according to their preference. I personally don't think I want to see male SLUTS, but I'm sure some people do and I wouldn't want to deny them that pleasure.

Edited by Anunya
1 hour ago, Anunya said:

I'd appreciate any help troubleshooting this... those packages won't deliver themselves! :)

If SLUTS was installed before the CTFO Patch you need to use some option in the MCM.  Forgot how I called it, reinitialize perhaps? Something like that; Thats to give the Drivers from CTFO the correct Flags oitherwise SLUTS wont recognize them and the "not a valid SLUTS Actor" Error happens

CTFO & Vanilla Actors are actually 2 different ones that just look 1:1 the same (Why ever someone would replace them), thats why just disabling CFTO & The patch doesnt do a thing - other than stripping the Flag from the Driver I guess

1 hour ago, Anunya said:

Re: the poll and male SLUTS, my preference is an MCM option that allows users to allow female, male,  or male & female SLUTS according to their preference. I personally don't think I want to see male SLUTS, but I'm sure some people do and I wouldn't want to deny them that pleasure.

Impossible, the Actors are hardcoded inside the esp. There is no MCM Option I can do here

If it really bothers people Id say remove the Male Variants later. By how things currently look the important SLUT that I absolutely want to be male will probably end up being male and 20~30% of the radiant ones will be too. If you really dont like that youll have to delete the male radiants & replace the male SLUT with a female one

Edited by Scrab
7 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Would male sluts join anims in some way?

If I need to use a radiant Slut for an Animation then yes since I dont know what kind of Radiant Slut you got in front of you during Runtime

The "1 unique male slut" definitely

and you will always see nude males in SLUTS. Warrick doesnt wear clothes after all. If someone absolutely cant stand the idea of a male doing something else than dominating a female then Id rather have them create a proper patch for SLUTS than bothering about trying to do some weird hacks to make usually hardcoded elements inside the esp modular

As for total number of NPC in SLUTS, and the way I want (and if the poll doesnt dramatically change will) implement gender division is:

Males

• Yagdo
  • "Iron Skin" Warrick
  • 1 Unique Male Slut
  • Carriage Drivers (10 by default)
  • Brutus, Supervisor of the Titanium Mine
  • Luke, Supervisor of the Titanium Mine
  • <Alpha Prisoner> of the Titanium Mine
  • 2~3 Male Prisoners of the Titanium Mine
  • 20~30% Male Radiant SLUTS
  • Doorguard of SLUTS HQ

Females

• "The Manager"
  • Lucy
  • Susy
  • Anette
  • Warricks 3 Girls
  • SLUT Portia
  • 1~2 more unique SLUTS
  • Leyla, Supervisor of the Titanium Mine
  • Old Lady of the Titanium Mines
  • 1~2 Female Prisoners of the Titanium Mine
  • 70~80% Female Radiant SLUTS

Id argue this is overall fairly balanced. There are more females than males, especially on the submissive side but the overall weighting towards one gender doesnt really exist

And in general; I dont really like the idea of completely catering towards one side. It makes the entire environment really monotone which is a 2nd major reason why I think having just a couple of male SLUTS is extremely beneficial to the overall atmosphere SLUTS represents. It creates a more natural & realistic environment that should fit better into the overall atmosphere of Skyrim as a whole

.. and I take from the Poll that a large majority agrees with me on this to a certain extend

Edited by Scrab
7 hours ago, Scrab said:

If SLUTS was installed before the CTFO Patch you need to use some option in the MCM.  Forgot how I called it, reinitialize perhaps? Something like that; Thats to give the Drivers from CTFO the correct Flags oitherwise SLUTS wont recognize them and the "not a valid SLUTS Actor" Error happens

CTFO & Vanilla Actors are actually 2 different ones that just look 1:1 the same (Why ever someone would replace them), thats why just disabling CFTO & The patch doesnt do a thing - other than stripping the Flag from the Driver I guess

Impossible, the Actors are hardcoded inside the esp. There is no MCM Option I can do here

Thanks for the help. I'll try finding the option in the MCM and trying that out.

Failing that I'll uninstall CFTO, the patch, and SLUTS and then reinstall them in this order: CFTO, patch, SLUTS.

But just to be 100% sure, to initiate courier jobs I talk to the regular carriage drivers in the regular spots, right? And if they're not there, something's wrong somewhere...?

7 hours ago, Scrab said:

If it really bothers people Id say remove the Male Variants later. By how things currently look the important SLUT that I absolutely want to be male will probably end up being male and 20~30% of the radiant ones will be too. If you really dont like that youll have to delete the male radiants & replace the male SLUT with a female one

It's your mod, so whatever you feel is the right thing :)

Like I said, I have a preference for fewer dominated males. And I'm sure there are some folks who would love it if it was all (or mostly) Boy-SLUTS. So if it's easy to get the replacer to work, great. And if it's not, them's the breaks. If someone cares deeply enough maybe it'll incentivize them to get into modding and write the patch.

On 10/25/2021 at 1:08 PM, Scrab said:

SLUTS.esp 1.32 MB · 8 downloads

Hey there,

its been a while, but I was playing some other game. Anyway, I tried this .esp and the cart does not spawn when I try to start a run. I can't spawn it even with the debug features.

I removed this esp and the cart spawned normally.

Peace,

M

Edited by monsta88
2 hours ago, monsta88 said:

I removed this esp and the cart spawned normally.

I remember updating my dev environment (the dev folder for the mod is massive now kek)

The path for the cart should be

\meshes\Sluts\furniture\prisonercarriage

Can you conform that this is the path your version is using - and if not move it there and see if that fixes the missing cart?