14 hours ago, SS90 said:

Can't seem to find the override resume file in downloads. I am an LE user. Thank you!

Spoiler

image.png.dcbaa78ac34233fb958f51ced35f1558.png

22 minutes ago, pappana said:

im having a hard time finding sluts HQ

Spoiler

image.png.007d252f7fd5c2e05a1f9575175ac8a5.png

There is a Dragon Nest somewhere in that red box or near it, the HQ is right next to it

Edited by Scrab
50 minutes ago, pappana said:

guess that explains why my fps was cut more than half when i look at it xD

Although i do have alot of 4k texture and lighting mods im suprised my gpu cant handle it

I didnt have any issues with the HQ regarding FPS ever. I have slightly below average FPS inside but nowhere near as extreme as you are describing

(I will read into the occlusion stuff to increase performance in interior cells at some point, yes)

Edited by Scrab
20 minutes ago, Scrab said:

I didnt have any issues with the HQ regarding FPS ever. I have slightly below average FPS inside but nowhere near as extreme as you are describing

(I will read into the occlusion stuff to increase performance in interior cells at some point, yes)

I see a big FPS reduction outside the HQ. For me, inside the HQ is okay.

8 hours ago, Scrab said:

i have alot of 4k texture mods and graphical mods and smoke and lighting overhauls that absolutley tanks performance in large indoor areas :P

Does this mod have any known compatibility issues with Open Cities, or Immersive Citizens (AI package) ? I have noticed that talking with the carriage drivers seems to go so far as to as if they have any freight to haul, and hang there, as if it is waiting for a trigger that never comes. I don't know if it is a mod conflict, or if it has been mentioned before, but I wanted to raise my concern here.

EDIT: Could this problem also have anything to do with how far the main quest has progressed? (Beyond the first dragon encounter for Whiterun, or the conversation with the guard about entry into Riften? )

Thanks for all that you do, and keep up the hard work!

EDIT: I seem to have ruled out "Open Cities" as the culprit, as I rebuilt without it and my "Bjorlan" refuses to move from his position outside of Whiterun, reading his book, when I ask him about the freight haulage.

Edited by shiftbitlogic

I have confirmed that there is a trigger that seems to be in waiting to fire, using the console to "coc whiterunexterior01" causes the trigger to gain priority, and run the AI that walks Bjorlan and the player into position and cast the spell which continues the quests.

Is it possible to add a timeout to these effects? If effect does not fire within 10-15 sec, (whatever is reasonable) then reposition the characters, and continue? That would allow compatibility with any mod that may alter the actors. This would be a good time to check for and assign the (missing) spell that he is expected to cast, in the event that another mod removes it.

Hi, my character has been bought by S.L.U.T.S from the simple slavery auction and when i try to start my second haul, the driver doesn't equip the bridle again and doesn't read the destination after saying that he's going to do it. I have tried to spawn a bridle through the console but i couldn't equip it. In fact i don't seem to be able to equip any of the s.l.u.t.s devices directly though the inventory. I still get the next haul objective though.

I also tried to remove the devices with the debug menu before finishing the haul but then there is another issue where the driver acts like i have no debt and doesn't force me into another haul  and tells me to go get my stuff back.

I also noticed that just before the dialogue where i can tell something like "It has come to my attention that move your ass is written all over me", there is a forcegreet that starts and immediately closes. i don't have time to read what the responses are but i think there are 3 choices.

Am I the only one with the issue of the bridle not being equiped again and the driver not reading the instructions for the next haul ? It worked fine for the first one. The driver is Kibell in markarth btw.

Edit : Ok so it looks like if i rush the dialogue where he says that he's gonna equip the bridle and read the directions, he then says something along the line of "hey wait i have to attach your bridle" and then he actually does it and reads the manifest.

Edited by Dank__Jedi
10 hours ago, steve141 said:

Hey, I got a question is it possible that the steed stone my offer benefits for S.l.u.t.s ponies? Also the carriage drivers say that she may choose permanent green filly tatoo. Could that be a future option? 

I personally prefer the Livery to match the uniform.

On 9/26/2021 at 10:13 AM, lord,k, said:

any idea to solve this problem ?

By using DD5 instead of DD4

On 10/2/2021 at 2:12 PM, AOBVUAM said:

may it affect gameplay? 

No clue. When I look at that mods modpage it doesnt seem to add anything near that area so it should be fine but it also shouldnt have any entries for that area so no clue. Just try it

On 10/2/2021 at 6:18 PM, shiftbitlogic said:

Is it possible to add a timeout to these effects? If effect does not fire within 10-15 sec, (whatever is reasonable) then reposition the characters, and continue? That would allow compatibility with any mod that may alter the actors. This would be a good time to check for and assign the (missing) spell that he is expected to cast, in the event that another mod removes it.

The spells in SLUTS are custom made, Im not using anything Vanilla in this game so they shouldnt be conflicting with anything. Whyever my Scene doesnt take presedence I wanted to add stability improvements into the next version anyway

16 hours ago, steve141 said:

Hey, I got a question is it possible that the steed stone my offer benefits for S.l.u.t.s ponies?

The what thing now?

If I edited one vanilla standing stones without also covering all the others people would go crazy because their random standing stone mod would suddenly conflict with SLUTS

16 hours ago, steve141 said:

Also the carriage drivers say that she may choose permanent green filly tatoo. Could that be a future option? 

You mean as in giving you the option to wear them outside of missions?

5 hours ago, AOBVUAM said:

Only Sex doesnt work.

Papyrus log pretty please :)

5 hours ago, AOBVUAM said:

Escrow chest doesnt exist where marks at. go there, no chest. is it bug? 

The Escrow Chest is worse than a teenager on drugs, never listens & always on the run

Ill look into more stable fallbacks

9 hours ago, Scrab said:

By using DD5 instead of DD4

No clue. When I look at that mods modpage it doesnt seem to add anything near that area so it should be fine but it also shouldnt have any entries for that area so no clue. Just try it

The spells in SLUTS are custom made, Im not using anything Vanilla in this game so they shouldnt be conflicting with anything. Whyever my Scene doesnt take presedence I wanted to add stability improvements into the next version anyway

The what thing now?

If I edited one vanilla standing stones without also covering all the others people would go crazy because their random standing stone mod would suddenly conflict with SLUTS

You mean as in giving you the option to wear them outside of missions?

Papyrus log pretty please :)

The Escrow Chest is worse than a teenager on drugs, never listens & always on the run

Ill look into more stable fallbacks

i already have devious device 5.1

Okay so i found a few more issues and managed to fix one.

- First, pilferage didn't work with forced hauls. This is because SlutsMissionHaul script dismisses everything that isn't stage 20 as not cargo hauls even though forced hauls have the stage 22. So i just added a stage 22 check and now it works.

DJ_Sluts_resume_pilferage_fix.zip

- As somebody else mentionned. your debt never gets lowered after a forced haul, making it impossible to pay your debt normally. I had to spawn gold through console in order to pay myself after a haul and repay the debt.

- In a similar fashion, after a failed haul, the debt doesn't seem to go up. I think it goes up if you insult the carriage driver though but i am not sure.

- the toggle to disallow/allow talking on the job doesn't seem to work. Even after untoggling it i still couldn't initiate conversations.

- After a forced haul, if your debt is higher than the pay (i think), if you ask the driver to take a break he will tell you ok but to keep away from sluts hq, but then he still gives you another job. 

14 minutes ago, lord,k, said:

i check i dont have this

Put this in your Skyrim.ini (override the Lines if they are already present):

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableProfiling=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Then go back ingame and reproduce your issue once more, that should create a log at that Location

Edited by Scrab