7 minutes ago, chaimhewast said:

Red exclamation marks are because the game can't recognize the mesh. Make sure you're using the correct version of the mod, because the SE version will not work in LE.

how do i know which version of the mod is for which version of skyrim ?

On 9/10/2021 at 7:53 AM, Estceps said:

If the yoke could have a different keyword(s), that could be something that might fix this issue, but again, I don't know how widespread of an issue this is, or if this is only an LE problem, or only a 'me' problem.

I am very sure that all Restraints in this mod use the necessary DD keywords for their restraints, if another mod (especially DD itself) wants to properly support those Keywords in a SL Animation, figuring out the correct Animations, they should respect those keywords. Adding ZAZ Keywords to the Armor would require a ZAZ dependency which is something I want to avoid as much as possible

On 9/10/2021 at 7:53 AM, Estceps said:

Lastly, what's your thought about implementing hypnotism/mind control mechanics with the blindfold? It could flash hypno images at you when the plug goes off, the carriage driver you deliver to could have some/all of his dialogue options replaced with running another load of cargo, the likelihood of which could be determined by how long you've had the blindfold on total/consecutively, or you could even be persuaded to run a load for free, or even run a load with all pilferage taken out of your escrow. You'd be tricked into wearing the blindfold in the first place because they offer a bonus for each run done blindfolded, so you're technically consenting to it, and having this all configurable in the MCM would be the cherry on top. I dunno, just a thought. If even none of that ever shows up, I'm still happy with where the mod is at and where it's going.

Not really something Im interested in, consent in SLUTS is certainly a questionable topic but hypnotizing workers because they purchased a blindfold sounds.. weird to me

so first of all: i am playing on le.
I had used to use the old version of this mod, but i updated to this, after deleting all of my skyrim stuff, because i had a lot of bugs i couldn't fix with other mods.
i had a lot of problems with this mod now, but it looks like i fixed all of them, execpt the cart, that one still looks like this.

Skyrim 19.09.2021 17_24_08.png

12 minutes ago, RedDotGecko said:

so first of all: i am playing on le.
I had used to use the old version of this mod, but i updated to this, after deleting all of my skyrim stuff, because i had a lot of bugs i couldn't fix with other mods.
i had a lot of problems with this mod now, but it looks like i fixed all of them, execpt the cart, that one still looks like this.

Skyrim 19.09.2021 17_24_08.png

ok i did manage to fix that aswell :D i do have another problem tho, even tho i am not sure if this is because of this mod. My ponytail just completly bugs through the world

On 9/11/2021 at 9:33 AM, Scrab said:

Not really something Im interested in, consent in SLUTS is certainly a questionable topic but hypnotizing workers because they purchased a blindfold sounds.. weird to me

Maybe not hypnotism content as Estcepts describes, but, maybe subtle grooming behaviors both from co-workers and from the devices themselves could make the pc feel more comfortable wearing the devices outside of work. In some of the text for struggling out of the devices implies that the devices, or at least the yoke is alive to some degree (post-struggling text says that the yoke is covered in sweat that the PC discards as being her own to eventually unlocking by itself). I believe I mentioned this in this topic before. To expand on it, maybe wearing S.L.U.T.S devices outside of work will give you bonus attributes as you begin to believe the devices are like a second skin to you.

On 9/4/2021 at 10:07 PM, Scrab said:

Sounds like a bug, Chastity Belt should be custom, like anything in this mod. Ill check on it

Another data point - I had the same bug, but even after removing the belt fast travel was still disabled (although I can't be sure of the exact source of the latter bug).

12 hours ago, pappana said:

how did you fix it?

If I had to guess, by installing the patch for LE

17 hours ago, Ixmore said:

In some of the text for struggling out of the devices implies that the devices, or at least the yoke is alive to some degree (post-struggling text says that the yoke is covered in sweat that the PC discards as being her own to eventually unlocking by itself).

That text is from SLUTS Redux

Remember that before I took over the mod was big bunch of nothing with a bugged car on top wrapped around a haul that was literally all this mod had going for it. Most of the stuff in Redux is there just for something to be there. Not everything of those things are canon and will stay in Resume

Resume isnt intended to focus on hauls or the restraints but on your work in SLUTS and the secretaries who may have their own problems and things to do which do not directly interact with the haul from Redux. Something I may note for example is that Lucy & Susy have a pretty big role in further development which a lot of you will be very, very surprised to hear about. Their story will certainly be kinky to some extend, but has nothing to do with the delivery job per se

Yagdo and Warrick are also 2 NPC I think are worth expanding on a lot. Warrick will have a different job for you take when getting to a certain point in his questline, one which doesnt have anything to do with the default haul either and may not even require a lot of devices (you certainly wont be using yoke & gag for his job). Yagdo is a different kind of NPC altogether which usually stays away from anything kinky and yet expresses fairly gory tendencies, who knows how much is behind that

Living Armor is something thats very far off of what I wanted to have in SLUTS. Im pretty sure Anette also states ingame that shes the one forging every single device used by SLUTS, they arent made of some weird vodoo goo, they arent alive

Furthermore addiction systems are a double edged sword. While some of you may think thats really cool and would enjoy that a lot, to spend your last coins on those adventuring filly gear items, others will find it heavily distracting and annoying. If I do implement it, I will have to think about it a lot on how to avoid it, how to punish it and how to enforce it, I want to avoid "you wear armor before and thus you wear more armor now or else" as a design philosophy

Remember that I didnt take over SLUTS because of what was already there but because of what could be there in the future

Edited by Scrab

I've had a couple of runs where the escrow chest doesn't appear to exist. The marker is at a spot where there's no container. It's either not spawned in or perhaps has spawned in at the wrong place. I've only seen it in conjunction with the chastity belt bug, though.

On 9/10/2021 at 5:16 PM, ArgonianTiamat said:

An oddity with save games:  if I save during a run and load that save without leaving the game, the cart doesn't attach properly; if I exit to desktop and load the same save, the cart does attach properly.  Also, ramming things with the cart does a surprisingly large amount of damage; it is easier to kill a dragon during a run by running it over with the cart than it is to kill it with actual weapons outside of a run.

Thanks i was just about to look for a fix for the buggy cart and as for the ridiculous damage its the physics engine being funky.

I actually like that "feature" its so much quicker and safer to just ram a pack of wolves or a sabertooth cat than fighting them normally, it also helps with bandit attacks.

21 hours ago, pappana said:

how did you fix it?

Might be usefull to know if i ever run into it?

well i don't know what u use to sort ur mods, but i use vortex and there u can klick on a mod and "manage file conflicts", basically deciding where one mod can override one other, there i just set the se version to override everything else, it was jsut a vortex bug, since i told it to override everything anywas at the beginning

9 minutes ago, RedDotGecko said:

well i don't know what u use to sort ur mods, but i use vortex and there u can klick on a mod and "manage file conflicts", basically deciding where one mod can override one other, there i just set the se version to override everything else, it was jsut a vortex bug, since i told it to override everything anywas at the beginning

I use mod organiser 2 and i didnt have this bug, since i put the le resource file after the main file after installation i never ran into it.

But the cart bugged out on reload after i got killed by a white tiger and when i exited to main menu and reloaded the save it got corrupted and i had to delete it.

2 hours ago, RedDotGecko said:

i do have hdt

If it's still in the ground, then it isn't installed properly. Check to see if anything is overwriting it, or the SLUTS tail at all in MO. Then double check the requirements for HDT-SMP and ensure it's all installed and in the correct order. (and make sure it's SE versions and not LE.. not assuming you have, just double checking sometimes is a good thing. be surprised how many realize they accidentally installed and LE mod thinking it was SE)

im wondering if the MCM and some features of this mod only are aviable in SE?

I do have SE but i prefer oldrim. Sluts redux MCM had toggles to pick what restraints to wear(armbinder, yoke, tail etc) wich seems to be missing completly.

also i did my first run but i cant see where or how to upgrade my uniform. and what do i do with the sluts key?

EDIT: i might have been to quick, i asume all those features got stripped from the mcm and added to the headquarters... but how do i get there though?

EDIT 2: just wondering if sluts resume updates will continue to work on legendary edition or if you'll eventually abandon LE?

Edited by pappana
8 hours ago, pappana said:

but how do i get there though?

The HQ is south east of Riften build slightly into the Mountainchain

8 hours ago, pappana said:

just wondering if sluts resume updates will continue to work on legendary edition or if you'll eventually abandon LE?

As long as LE doesnt cripple my options Ill continue supporting it

Heyho,

I've recently wanted to try out the new DynDOLOD Alpha, but it complains that there's an error in your CFTO patch

Here's the xEdit error check:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [FE 000] SLUTS_CFTOpatch.esp
[00:00] [REFR:0B0332AA] (places SLUTS_Mission_Marker_Root [STAT:0B019D3A] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at -9,-22)
[00:00]     REFR \ Linked References \ XLKR - Linked Reference \ Ref -> [0B0332AB] < Error: Could not be resolved >

And here's the culprit. What should be filled in that Linked Ref?

Spoiler

image.png.ef737b00a517fe8f4277331912e43cfb.png

23 minutes ago, Mister X said:

And here's the culprit. What should be filled in that Linked Ref?

Ah yes, in 2.............7? 2.7? 2.6? 2.something, the Escrow Chest algorithm got changed and no longer points at actual chest objects but only at markers, the patch still uses the old references which however have been deleted due to this change

You see the KW_Escrow marker in SLUTS.esp pointing at a Marker? The CTFO patch should point at the same one, just drag it over, you might have to repeat this a few times though

Edited by Scrab
8 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Ah yes, in 2.............7? 2.7? 2.6? 2.something, the Escrow Chest algorithm got changed and no longer points at actual chest objects but only at markers, the patch still uses the old references which however have been deleted due to this change

You see the KW_Escrow marker in SLUTS.esp pointing at a Marker? The CTFO patch should point at the same one, just drag it over, you might have to repeat this a few times though

You mean the LinkedRef called SLUTS_Mission_KW_Escrow [KYWD:0B00FB37] in the picture?

OK, will do that ?

Edited by Mister X