1 hour ago, Diziet said:

good thing then that we're not pedantic, mwaaaahahahahaaaaaa

Okay now I'm thinking it might be fun if this exchange was actually one of the dialogue options in game. 

"Isn't it supposed to be bill of loading?"

"No. A bill of lading is a shipment manifest. This is why you wear the bridle and I drive the carriage."

Also in my defence I use a lot of great mods that sometimes have glaring typos. I actually have two different patch mods installed to fix typos in other mods lol.

5 hours ago, Diziet said:

YES! i second that. Let's create the "inkompitent pedants humoroous pervert SLUTS edition"

In short: IPHPSE

hmmm...

better go and take me pills mefinks...

9 hours ago, Scrab said:

I put that on my 2do

Also I doubt I'm the first and I probably won't be the last to make that mistake. Having it called out in game might reduce the amount of people confused by it.

Hello all, was hoping someone can help me with some trouble I'm having with the mod here. I have the latest version and it's installed correctly but when im in game and activate the the cart. it doesn't show up properly. what I see in place of the cart and whatnot is 2 transparent diamonds. 1 where my character stands and the other where the cart should be. I tried reinstalling and the debug options in the MCM but nothing. Anyone else have this problem or know what to do?

I reloaded Slavetats registery, but when I take a haul and get the message "wait while Slavetats works on..." nothing gets tattooed. Then the message "Slavetats is done with... I still get the dialogue option to complain about having the words on me, and I can do the quest just fine, but the tat's just don't show. Is there a separate folder I need to download or some other S.L.U.T.S mod?  And On Slavetats MCM I don't see the add tattoos option.

Edited by Lisette11

I've spent a few hours in this thread searching for ways to make this mod less frustrating. I've run the whole gamut of bugs, from the cart refusing to attach, to the gearing-up stage going bonkers. Are there any fixes planned in the near future? My personal feelings, take them as you will, are that bugfixes should take priority over new content.

12 minutes ago, BaldProphet said:

I've spent a few hours in this thread searching for ways to make this mod less frustrating. I've run the whole gamut of bugs, from the cart refusing to attach, to the gearing-up stage going bonkers. Are there any fixes planned in the near future? My personal feelings, take them as you will, are that bugfixes should take priority over new content.

Just make a save quite to main menu and reload, the physics will reload 

10 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Just make a save quite to main menu and reload, the physics will reload 

If going through this process is necessary every time I complete/start a haul, that's borderline unusable. There are also script problems that need to be resolved with the haul quests.

I'm not trying to be a Karen, but I'm just curious what the roadmap for this mod looks like. I really like the idea of this mod and hope to see it become more usable in the future.

45 minutes ago, BaldProphet said:

If going through this process is necessary every time I complete/start a haul, that's borderline unusable. There are also script problems that need to be resolved with the haul quests.

I'm not trying to be a Karen, but I'm just curious what the roadmap for this mod looks like. I really like the idea of this mod and hope to see it become more usable in the future.

To be fair I only have to do that if I die while pulling a cart and the physics mucks up. It's possible your install is a bit borked.

4 hours ago, BaldProphet said:

I'm just curious what the roadmap for this mod looks like

The Main focus of V3 will be the haul quest actually. That used to be the only element of the mod but by increasing SLUTS scale as much as I did (without actually offering any new gameplay :^) ) it got kind of left behind, so I want to a bit more into it, in an attempt to make chain hauls more dynamic & responsive (less downtime just waiting for Scenes to play) and offering a new haul type next to the cart

This new Haul Type will be an express delivery of sorts where instead of bringing a car of goods from one Dispatcher to another, youd get a little pouch or bag or something (I still dont know what exactly itll be, I also need to get a mesh for it from somewhere, worst case youll have to imagine the bag and there wont be a mesh for it ? ) and youll bring that to a Unique NPC directly 

Then I will start focusing almost exclusively on the mainquest of SLUTS. Currently were missing the Manager and a very special SLUT which will hopefully be introduced in V4, then the individual secretaries will get their own Story which is kind of what this "mainquest" is about, there wont be any "prevent the destruction of the world" kinda thing but more that there are certain quests all around the HQ which will allow you to dip deeper into the characters & lore of this place

I should also note that I got an exclusive mission next to the hauls planned which Warrick will offer you when you complete his questline and there is some sort of special.. "relationship" you can unlock with someone in the HQ which Im actually very excited writing out.

In between all that I also got a special Quest planned to introduce you into SLUTS which will be available through Alternate PerspectiveYamete and maybe Simple Slavery (not sure if I really wanna split the SS outcomes here)

Overall the focus of SLUTS will shift away from the Hauls and redirect itself more towards the SLUTS Headquarters & its Staff, how the Player interacts with it and all that

There was this one mod called Captured Dreams which was some rather big quest mod for DD. It played around a single boss character that had a bondage shop or something and you were being an employee there doing a couple of quests n all that. SLUTS is supposed to go in that direction.. sort of? Our HQ & Character lineup is a lot bigger though so its gonna take a good while until we get there

Edited by Scrab
6 minutes ago, Scrab said:

The Main focus of V3 will be the haul quest actually. That used to be the only element of the mod but by increasing SLUTS scale as much as I did (without actually offering any new gameplay :^) ) it kind of left behind, so I want to a bit more into it, in an attempt to make chain hauls more dynamic & responsive (less downtime just waiting for Scenes to play) and offering a new haul type next to the cart

This new Haul Type will be an express delivery of sorts where instead of bringing a car of goods from one Dispatcher to another, youd get a little pouch or bag or something (I still dont know what exactly itll be, I also need to get a mesh for it from somewhere) and youll bring that to a Unique NPC directly

Then I will start focusing almost exclusively on the mainquest of SLUTS. Currently were missing the Manager and a very special SLUT which will hopefully be introduced in V4, then the individual secretaries will get their own Story which is kind of what this "mainquest" is about, there wont be any "prevent the destruction of the world" kinda thing but more that there are certain quests all around the HQ which will allow you to dip deeper into the characters & lore of this place

I should also note that I got an exclusive mission next to the hauls planned which Warrick will offer you when you complete his questline and there is some sort of special.. "relationship" you can unlock with someone in the HQ which Im actually very excited writing out.

In between all that I also got a special Quest planned to introduce you into SLUTS which will be available through Alternate PerspectiveYamete and maybe Simple Slavery (not sure if I really wanna split the SS outcomes here)

Overall the focus of SLUTS will shift away from the Hauls and redirect itself more towards the SLUTS Headquarters & its Staff, how the Player interacts with it and all that

There was this one mod called Captured Dreams which was some rather big quest mod for DD. SLUTS is supposed to go in that direction, sort of? Our HQ & Character lineup is a lot bigger though so its gonna take a good while until we get there

I hoped as much, this is why despite the essential haul game play being a bit basic so far I'm willing to stick with the mod. The story has me intrigued,

2 hours ago, Scrab said:

a special Quest planned to introduce you into SLUTS which will be available through Alternate PerspectiveYamete and maybe Simple Slavery (not sure if I really wanna split the SS outcomes here)

I would appreciate multiple Simple Slavery++ outcomes. That is a really nice aspect of SS++ that enables variety and roleplaying choice for players.

Just have to work with @HexBolt8 to get the additional outcomes into SS++.

Mods such as Devious Cidhna and Deviously Cursed Loot offer multiple outcomes for SS++, individually selectable in the SS++ MCM.

11 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I would appreciate multiple Simple Slavery++ outcomes. That is a really nice aspect of SS++ that enables variety and roleplaying choice for players.

Just have to work with @HexBolt8 to get the additional outcomes into SS++.

Mods such as Devious Cidhna and Deviously Cursed Loot offer multiple outcomes for SS++, individually selectable in the SS++ MCM.

This inst possible here

Warricks Entry Quest is 1 time only, so unless Hex goes ahead and makes this one event one time only as well (respecting that its possibly already completed through other sources), the only way to do it is by branching it with the current SS outcome, and Im not sure if I want to do this

This mod just doesn't work for me at all. This mod series has always been a bit buggy, but this most recent iteration seems to be failing at every possible step, including:

• Dialogue not properly starting until I downloaded the SLUTS.exp fix attempt on page 43
  • Dialogue options disappearing after failing to initialize the first time
  • Stablemasters returning to their cart instead of using the gear spell if the dialogue does trigger
  • Broken MCM string values, such as $SLUTS_sSSdebtScale instead of readable text ("customization" is also mispelled)
  • Cart not attaching if gear spell is actually cast - cart reset command doesn't fix this
  • Game counting me as tethered to a cart when I'm not, yet not being able to complete a delivery despite this
  • Debug commands such as Remove Quest Items not working

I've got 200+ mods installed so I can't really give a modlist, but the previous versions (mostly) worked while this one just doesn't. I only spent a few hours on this before just giving up entirely.

Edited by Siev
11 hours ago, Siev said:

This mod just doesn't work for me at all. This mod series has always been a bit buggy, but this most recent iteration seems to be failing at every possible step, including:

• Dialogue not properly starting until I downloaded the SLUTS.exp fix attempt on page 43
  • Dialogue options disappearing after failing to initialize the first time
  • Stablemasters returning to their cart instead of using the gear spell if the dialogue does trigger
  • Broken MCM string values, such as $SLUTS_sSSdebtScale instead of readable text ("customization" is also mispelled)
  • Cart not attaching if gear spell is actually cast - cart reset command doesn't fix this
  • Game counting me as tethered to a cart when I'm not, yet not being able to complete a delivery despite this
  • Debug commands such as Remove Quest Items not working

I've got 200+ mods installed so I can't really give a modlist, but the previous versions (mostly) worked while this one just doesn't. I only spent a few hours on this before just giving up entirely.

Post a papyrus log in spoiler tags

On 12/11/2021 at 12:43 PM, neneXgod said:

I'm sorry if this question was asked before, but have you ever considered to add a haul option for transporting people? Like a horse cart but replace the horse with player character and make the NPC stick to the cart. Thanks you.

This is being asked regularly and Im usually not really interested in it; mostly due to how bugged the cart is already. Im pretty sure I can set this up quite easily (have I rewritten the Vanilla Intro which uses this very mechanic), however prbly after 1 Haul youre done and cant do anything else. And what if the cart glitches out? Theres quite a lot there thats just.. weird, yknow

I may do stuff like this in the mainquest but as a regular haul? Prbly not

Hello, first of all - thanks for updates and allowing LE users to play it too. I have played it for several hours now, and having some "progression" via upgrading stuff for special coins already somehow IMHO gives pretty much of replayability to do more hauls, somehow.

And despite mu Skyrim installation is being unstable (randomly crashing on opening any menu, changing location and even on save), I had no isssues with this mod (well, I did have small issues with carriage, but that's because of weird physics, save-quit to menu-load fixes it).

And running for N-th time in a row, I came up with an idea. If it's not possible, or is too far from your vision of mod - just ignore it.

My idea: after some successful haul deliveries PC receives a special task on HQ, which will require to deliver some very precious, but small-sized stuff, so it won't require using a carriage, but it's container is equipped directly on PC (my idea is like take random vanilla wooden box, and attach it onto default yoke from behind, possibly connecting to a belt for more secure position and to split container weight from yoke alone :)), and  just as safety measure, they lock PC pretty tight, for example to all usual equipment they add an ankle chain for example, so she will have to move slower and more careful, because that precious thing inside container might be fragile (of course not implementing "fragility check" into a game, just use it as reason for mod's lore-friendly implementation).

Anyway, I wish you best on further developing it, and my Dovahkiin have some more hauls to take today, don't want to make her eagerly wait even longer (=^___^=)

5 hours ago, Xenoramos said:

Hello, first of all - thanks for updates and allowing LE users to play it too. I have played it for several hours now, and having some "progression" via upgrading stuff for special coins already somehow IMHO gives pretty much of replayability to do more hauls, somehow.

And despite mu Skyrim installation is being unstable (randomly crashing on opening any menu, changing location and even on save), I had no isssues with this mod (well, I did have small issues with carriage, but that's because of weird physics, save-quit to menu-load fixes it).

And running for N-th time in a row, I came up with an idea. If it's not possible, or is too far from your vision of mod - just ignore it.

My idea: after some successful haul deliveries PC receives a special task on HQ, which will require to deliver some very precious, but small-sized stuff, so it won't require using a carriage, but it's container is equipped directly on PC (my idea is like take random vanilla wooden box, and attach it onto default yoke from behind, possibly connecting to a belt for more secure position and to split container weight from yoke alone :)), and  just as safety measure, they lock PC pretty tight, for example to all usual equipment they add an ankle chain for example, so she will have to move slower and more careful, because that precious thing inside container might be fragile (of course not implementing "fragility check" into a game, just use it as reason for mod's lore-friendly implementation).

Anyway, I wish you best on further developing it, and my Dovahkiin have some more hauls to take today, don't want to make her eagerly wait even longer (=^___^=)

I will say it's hilarious bounding about skyrim with the cart going in lakes and slamming into mountains so some sort of penalty for damage is probably realistic even if not practical to implement.

24 minutes ago, Farsh-nuke said:

I will say it's hilarious bounding about skyrim with the cart going in lakes and slamming into mountains so some sort of penalty for damage is probably realistic even if not practical to implement.

My favorite is running over things.  Use the console to set your speed up a bit and terrorize the roads.  Goats make the best noises :)