5 hours ago, Kanutten said:

DD- bug, put all your stuff in a container, except the armbinder, if your  lucky clicking on the armbinder in the inventory will fixed it, if not use showinventory and in the console remove the "item" that dd has  equiped that has no name.

ok, so I used the player.removeitem x command and it removed the the worn armbinder and armbands - which weren't it, as I guess you inferred - but even after removing the 'hidden' armbinder, my arms are still behind my back and I am still using armbinder combat.

Edited by TajZ

Is there a way to change/disable the ctrl+E hotkey for fixing the cart. I would love to use this mod but I hate getting spammed with messages saying I don't have a cart every time I try to pick something up while holding pressing crouch.

Edited by Beelzibob
3 hours ago, Mister X said:

Why do you need to hold it? Normally it's a toggle o.O

I may be misremembering after playing other games with hold to crouch lately, I just know I saw that message way too often. What's likely is that I was spamming e to loot a bunch of clutter while going into or out of stealth leading to both buttons being pressed at the same time.

Hey guys, I need some help! I get stuck when using 2.6 of this mod. When I tell the carriage guy I'm ready to haul freight, he gets off his cart and walks to the side. Then he stops, and I can't move. And nothing else seems to happen.

I'm pretty sure all of my mods are setup correctly, do you know what could be causing this?

The only thing I can think of is that I need to wait longer after starting my game. I'm testing mods right now and am using Live Another Life to jump straight to an inn so I can do this right away. Could that be causing the freeze issue? 

Any advice would be appreciated.

15 hours ago, Marajade said:

but the pony tail is way too low. It clips into the ground when equipped... How do I modify that piece of equipment to show up in the right spot?

The ponytail mesh is from DD, its not an Item used by SLUTS

Id recommend asking in the DD Thread for support in that regard, sounds like your hdt isnt working or so. Get hdt smp if you havent already, not sure whatelse can cause it

On 8/31/2021 at 11:14 AM, Beelzibob said:

What's likely is that I was spamming e to loot a bunch of clutter while going into or out of stealth leading to both buttons being pressed at the same time.

The real question si why are you stealthing while hauling anyway, get moving and deliver your package, stealthing just slows you down :)

11 hours ago, Scrab said:

The real question si why are you stealthing while hauling anyway, get moving and deliver your package, stealthing just slows you down :)

The problem is that the message still comes up even when your not on the job which makes it difficult to keep a healthy work life balance. It also makes the mod more intrusive then it needs to be, say for example you had no interest in your character voluntarily signing up but still wanted to keep to mod installed to have it as an outcome for Simple Slavery, your going to end being continually reminded that you have it installed even if your character has yet to interact with the S.L.U.T.S. in any way.

Hi Scrab,

I purchased the Chastity Belt at the HQ. Later I made a delivery, a regular CB was equipped. At the arrival, I selected to stop deliver more and everything got removed, except this CB. I think the drivers should remove this as well, since they were the ones who equipped it.

I could open it with a regular CB key.

Is this intended, or a bug? Are the blindfolds working the same?

Peace,

M

6 hours ago, ArgonianTiamat said:

What turned out to be the problem?  I'm seeing the same issue with the guy getting off the carriage and then just freezing himself and me in place, and I haven't figured out how to solve it yet...

From my experience, there seems to be a point where you're too close to the spot you're supposed to stand for the game to walk you to it but too far for it to acknowledge you're in place. I usually find some small static object nearby to console-move my character to, which tends to give it the kick in the pants it needs.

I have an issue where I cannot seem to start the mod. When I first installed I saw that there were dialogue options in taverns and at specific carriages to start the mod but now no barkeep or carriage driver I talk to has a dialogue option to start the mod. I even went into it from simple slavery and I was not hooked up to a cart or anything.

22 hours ago, VeryShay said:

I have an issue where I cannot seem to start the mod. When I first installed I saw that there were dialogue options in taverns and at specific carriages to start the mod but now no barkeep or carriage driver I talk to has a dialogue option to start the mod. I even went into it from simple slavery and I was not hooked up to a cart or anything.

Have you read the letter/note they hand you after you initiate the dialogue option? That should put you on the next chain in the quest.

2 hours ago, Estceps said:

Have you read the letter/note they hand you after you initiate the dialogue option? That should put you on the next chain in the quest.

I was never given a note. When I first talked to them I quickly backed out of it cuz I didn't wanna go into it then. Is there a command to get the letter or reset the mod?

6 hours ago, VeryShay said:

I was never given a note. When I first talked to them I quickly backed out of it cuz I didn't wanna go into it then. Is there a command to get the letter or reset the mod?

Knowing the values of the quest in the first place will give you a better idea of what to try. Using 'sqs <quest id>' in console, with <quest id> being replaced with the 'SLUTS_Main' ID reference will help figuring out where it went wrong. I wasn't quite able to naturally recreate your bug, but I was able to remove the quest from my quest log right after I talked to the inn-keeper using the SetObjectiveCompleted command for all of the stages to 0, then set stages 1 and 10 to '1', and then using player.additem to give myself the 'Help Wanted' note. After I read the note, the next step in the quest popped up, and the quest reappeared in my quest log. So, try messing around with that by giving yourself the note through console/AddItemMenu, changing the objective values to 0 or 1 and back, or (I haven't tested this but it should work) type 'setstage <quest id> 20' into console; This should be the step that guides you to talking with the carriage driver.

As far as my own bug-related issues have gone, I was able to figure out a work-around for Pilfering never occuring: I can manually change the value of Pilferage_var using 'setpqv <MissionHaul_id> Pilferage_var <value>', meaning that if I manually track the number of aggressive animations in a run, I then use an online random number generator to see how many times they pilfered based on my set pilferage chance, and then set the RNG for 1 to <max pilfer>, run that however many times I got pilfered, and then set the Pilferage_var to the sum of those numbers, and it's like the mod's working as intended (without going over 1500 of course). It ain't perdy, but it gets the job done. Figured I might as well post an update here if anyone else is having this issue.

The delivery scene and payment calculations all work out perfectly, the cart has never once flown off into space or gotten stuck, which means this is the most playable and least frustrating version of this mod so far, and the upgrade system is quite fun to work towards. Hell, I think I've always had problems with all of the versions of SLUTS and not getting pilfered, so it's probably my dumb ass running too many script heavy mods.

Only other issue I've run into is the Yoke and Armbinder only play animations 1/2 of the time when sent to animation from SL Adventures, since it seems to use ZaZ Animation Pack's animations exclusively, and the other 1/2 of the time no animation is selected and I'm booted out right after PC and NPC align on top of each other. My hunch is that this is caused by ZAP's limited animation list and how they are filtered. My work-around has been to use the hand-cuffs (and I think the breast yoke works too, but I only tested this once and it was successful) since SL Adventures doesn't send it to ZAP for that, and instead it gets picked up by Devious Devices (if you have those animation filters turned on). But again, I think this is mostly an issue with SL Adventures finding a keyword on the yoke that flags it to get sent to ZAP. If the yoke could have a different keyword(s), that could be something that might fix this issue, but again, I don't know how widespread of an issue this is, or if this is only an LE problem, or only a 'me' problem.

Lastly, what's your thought about implementing hypnotism/mind control mechanics with the blindfold? It could flash hypno images at you when the plug goes off, the carriage driver you deliver to could have some/all of his dialogue options replaced with running another load of cargo, the likelihood of which could be determined by how long you've had the blindfold on total/consecutively, or you could even be persuaded to run a load for free, or even run a load with all pilferage taken out of your escrow. You'd be tricked into wearing the blindfold in the first place because they offer a bonus for each run done blindfolded, so you're technically consenting to it, and having this all configurable in the MCM would be the cherry on top. I dunno, just a thought. If even none of that ever shows up, I'm still happy with where the mod is at and where it's going.

An oddity with save games:  if I save during a run and load that save without leaving the game, the cart doesn't attach properly; if I exit to desktop and load the same save, the cart does attach properly.  Also, ramming things with the cart does a surprisingly large amount of damage; it is easier to kill a dragon during a run by running it over with the cart than it is to kill it with actual weapons outside of a run.

22 hours ago, ArgonianTiamat said:

An oddity with save games:  if I save during a run and load that save without leaving the game, the cart doesn't attach properly; if I exit to desktop and load the same save, the cart does attach properly.  Also, ramming things with the cart does a surprisingly large amount of damage; it is easier to kill a dragon during a run by running it over with the cart than it is to kill it with actual weapons outside of a run.

Both bugs are quite old and will likely never be resolved due to engine limitations. Though you don't have to quit to desktop, going to the main menu and loading the save is usually enough.

33 minutes ago, lord,k, said:

i need help

i already get this bug on other mod but usualy i unistal it

but i want to play this one

any help to remove this?

Red exclamation marks are because the game can't recognize the mesh. Make sure you're using the correct version of the mod, because the SE version will not work in LE.