3 hours ago, Scrab said:

\meshes\Sluts\furniture\prisonercarriage

Nope. :)

As of v2.7: \meshes\furniture\prisonercarriage\

After the directory restructuring (\meshes\Sluts\furniture\prisonercarriage), the hotfix spawned the cart too.

Edited by monsta88

Okay, so having read through this mod's support pages I am distinctly interested in seeing where the quest leads even if pony courier is not necessarily how I imagine playing Skyrim.

For the record I absolutely endorse having male ponys and male subs. 

You clearly have a certain direction you want to take a mod and a particular story in mind so I say go for it. 

I do think this mod has the potential to offer something rare and valuable to Skyrim. A rare, immersive and lore friendly way to have loot sent home. I mean if you have people as courier ponys they can find you at whatever dungeon you dropped off your loot and if you have an evil corporation behind it you have a way to in universe pay for this service. Just a thought? Maybe later you could buy yopur own pony follower from the company?

Hi Scrab,

A little feedback about the Riften SS++ hotfix.

The transition from the SS++ auction to SLUTS works now, thank you for the fix.

There might be another issue though. I think Sigaar said that I need to collect Filly Coins to pay back the debt. The debt is 270000+ coins (it is set to Hard in MCM). However, the debt goes away by earned gold, so this means like 100+ succeful deliveries.

Peace,

M

Edited by monsta88
4 hours ago, monsta88 said:

The transition from the SS++ auction to SLUTS works now, thank you for the fix.

Good to know

Then issues are down by 1. Fyi, those are the things I currently know need fixing:

• Set Up Scene is inconsistent and will need some slight tweaks & a fallback
  • Escrow Chest sometimes despawns
  • Page #40, Post #996

am I missing something else? I will probably try figuring those out after ScRappies is working

21 minutes ago, gurran said:

Hi, how do I get the boots to show?

Run Bodyslide

8 hours ago, monsta88 said:

There might be another issue though. I think Sigaar said that I need to collect Filly Coins to pay back the debt. The debt is 270000+ coins (it is set to Hard in MCM). However, the debt goes away by earned gold, so this means like 100+ succeful deliveries.

A bit more info about this: it seems delivering does not decrease the debt.

However every 1 gold coin I find (for example the bodies on Bandits my follower kills) the debt goes down by 50. So if I find 10 gold, that is 500 debt minus.

Also a question: What happens if the character is working off debt and gets a bounty? Is there an option from the arresting guards to add that to the debt?

Edited by monsta88

Downloaded the mod, the mod, can't seem to get it to run past asking for a first haul, after the text window closes, I'm stuck in place the carriage driver walks off, but I'm left with the prompt to talk to him (although it doesn't work

Edited by Meepy6

Okay I definitely need to install mods to complement this as I deliberately dismissed my followers to get the full experience and learned two things fast 1. I can outrun a lot of things. 2. The physics damage on the cart mows down anything that does keep up. 

So currently it's just a very slow way to fill the map out. 

I am hoping to experience the story so having done a few missions how do I trigger the quests beyond the standard repeating delivery? 

31 minutes ago, Lisette11 said:

The tattoos don't appear. I have SlaveTats Se and it works

After installing any mod that adds tattoos, such as SLUTS, you need to go into the Slave Tats MCM and click "Add/remove tattoos".

MCM -> Slave Tats -> Setup -> [Right side] Add/remove tattoos

Also remember that every time you go into the Slave Tats MCM, afterwards you need to back out to the game and wait for the processing messages.

1 hour ago, Herowynne said:

After installing any mod that adds tattoos, such as SLUTS, you need to go into the Slave Tats MCM and click "Add/remove tattoos".

MCM -> Slave Tats -> Setup -> [Right side] Add/remove tattoos

Also remember that every time you go into the Slave Tats MCM, afterwards you need to back out to the game and wait for the processing messages.

Thanks a lot! I seem to remember you having helped me before too, you're great!

Okay I have played more. I suggest putting on the mod page and in the description of the blindfold for the pony that the blindfold will hide the HUD. I spent a while panicking before I stubbornly decided to finish the haul just in case.

Is there currently more story than just the upgrades and the Headquarters? If there is you might want to patch in an ongoing quest like The Mystery of S.L.U.T.S with a line like "There is clearly more to this organisation than I currently know but the only way to get more information is to keep doing jobs until they trust me enough to open up."

Oh and I love the cart. The cart is amazing. I actually love how badass it is. 

I also like the removal of the compass and how I'm learning the map. I just worry that I'm currently doing it for better pony gear right now and there's no story to experience left. (I haven't seen inside the lockpickable master's room towards the right side of the HQ and that one room upstairs that requires a key to open)

This was also supposed to basically be a playtest so I don't want to spends hours upon hours if it is just grinding for better gear. 

I know it seems like Im neglecting this mod a bit rn, my pardon about that

Ill try to get 2.8 out before the year but are things are pretty messy rn and wile the whole OStim Drama doesnt affect my mods a whole lot, Im still an author for this frame (one way or another)

On 11/12/2021 at 10:13 PM, HolyHand said:

Hi, need help fix ponytail flying everywhere

Thats an issue with DD, not SLUTS. With a very few exceptions Im only using DD assets

On 11/10/2021 at 5:41 PM, monsta88 said:

Also a question: What happens if the character is working off debt and gets a bounty? Is there an option from the arresting guards to add that to the debt?

It adds up to the holds bounty. The Bounty you have is independend from the Debt you make

Think about it this way: You rob a store and are caught, some nice guy comes around and pays for all the damage you caused, but you gotta work for him in his own store. If youd rob the old store again, do you think this is a problem the nice guy would care about? or implicitly know about? - just because youre working for him rn?

3 hours ago, Scrab said:

It adds up to the holds bounty. The Bounty you have is independend from the Debt you make

Think about it this way: You rob a store and are caught, some nice guy comes around and pays for all the damage you caused, but you gotta work for him in his own store. If youd rob the old store again, do you think this is a problem the nice guy would care about? or implicitly know about? - just because youre working for him rn?

That's why I'm asking, I thought it works this way.

What is not clear however, what happens when you are working off a debt and then you kick a guard (or get bounty some other way). So what happens if you are arrested?

Which of these happen?

- You go to jail with your cart. :)

- The current bounty is added to the debt.

- The mod/quest breaks because you can't initiate a 2nd debt while you are in debt.

- Something else.

Also a suggestion: Please consider not removing the cart until the player selected the dialogue option to stop making deliveries. This way the cart could survive indefinite rounds and we wouldn't need to reload the whole game every time to reattach the cart.

Edited by monsta88
3 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Which of these happen?

Ah, yes. The mod doesnt actually recognize this behavior

Probably the 3rd

3 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Also a suggestion: Please consider not removing the cart until the player selected the dialogue option to stop making deliveries. This way the cart could survive indefinite rounds and we wouldn't need to reload the whole game every time to reattach the cart.

The mod doesnt allow this kind of behavior. Every haul stands for itself and isnt able to communicate with the next haul in line. Forcing this behavior would cause a lot of issues and also make it impossible to implement entirely new haul types

The entire Haul Quest in general is capsuled into 1 single Object and needed to be segmented more; Im not sure how feasible this is

Edited by Scrab

So I noticed that the script to remove the S.L.U.T.S ponygirl equipment after a delivery leaves stuff behind. Boots, armbinders or whatever. Normally it isn't a problem. Except my character is now stuck in the ponygirl chastity belt and I've tried 3 different chastity belt keys from laura's bondage shop and none of them have worked. At this point my plan is to do another pony delivery and hope the script to remove it works this time.

On 11/27/2021 at 4:47 PM, Farsh-nuke said:

So I noticed that the script to remove the S.L.U.T.S ponygirl equipment after a delivery leaves stuff behind. Boots, armbinders or whatever. Normally it isn't a problem. Except my character is now stuck in the ponygirl chastity belt and I've tried 3 different chastity belt keys from laura's bondage shop and none of them have worked. At this point my plan is to do another pony delivery and hope the script to remove it works this time.

That didn't work but installing an esl to let me craft lock picks did allow me to unlock it. Maybe I just got extremely unlucky.

Also I know this is pedantic but I hope you'll fix the subtitle for the carriage drivers saying "bill of lading" as opposed to "bill of loading" on the next update to the mod lol

7 hours ago, Mister X said:

Huh? What drama did I miss? I know about OStim, but are people trying to convert others to OStim or SexLab?

I was curious about that too I must admit lol

10 minutes ago, Farsh-nuke said:

That didn't work but installing an esl to let me craft lock picks did allow me to unlock it. Maybe I just got extremely unlucky.

Also I know this is pedantic but I hope you'll fix the subtitle for the carriage drivers saying "bill of lading" as opposed to "bill of loading" on the next update to the mod lol

I was curious about that too I must admit lol

Hmm, i don't want to be pedantic either, but English isn't my mother tongue, so I looked it up, and "bill of lading" is the correct term. I guess the author speaks better English than the two of us do  ??

3 minutes ago, Diziet said:

Hmm, i don't want to be pedantic either, but English isn't my mother tongue, so I looked it up, and "bill of lading" is the correct term. I guess the author speaks better English than the two of us do  ??

So it is. And I have a bloody BA in Creative and Professional Writing And Film Studies lol I had no idea. Fair dos my apologies.