I started a new game and now finally I could try the 2.7 version (I had a long game on 1.18 earlier).

I talked to a driver to start up the mission, but didn't take any delivery at first.

Later I ran into a few issues regarding Simple Slavery:

At one point my character was sent to the auction and sold to SLUTS. She appeared outside Riften and SS++ 6.3.12 had some text bubble about what happened, but then the driver did not do anything, she was free to go.

Later I started a delivery from Solitude and got ambushed by bandits. After the 1st bandit, my character was sent to the auction again. SS kept all the SLUTS gear on the character. I could not talk to the slavemaster because of the gag, so I was stuck in the cell. I used my characer's succubus power to initiate sex with the slavemaster, an SL teleported my character out of the cell for the anim. After that I could walk out and ran to Whiterun (the original goal). I restarted the game so the carriage spawned and I could finish this part of the quest.

I also noticed if I click on the Yoke in the inventory, it deattaches the carriage. I'm not sure why this happens, especially that there is no way to reattach it (without reloading the whole game).

I did not see the base yet, looking forward to it. :)

Edited by monsta88

I see the reattachment is still an issue. :(

Here is an idea: When arriving and the character does a new run (voluntary or otherwise) do not remove the cart and spawn a new one. Can we just use the original cart? And a message could say that [driver name] puts the new delivery into the box or something.

I’m having a little problem with SLUTS resume LE version when being purchased through simple slavery plus plus..

once SLUTS buys me and I get sent outside too the Riften carriage driver, the Simple Slavery mission then completes and SLUTS mission starts, he talks to me about buying me and that.. then I can say ‘I’m ready to haul’ so he jumps off his cart and moves me to a safe distance for the magic too happen... then nothing ? he freezes, just stands there and I’m stuck.

First of all I thought I had to read the pamphlet first.. but no joy, same outcome happens.

Secondly I though it maybe because I’m all ready naked and he gets stuck cos he had nothing to strip.. nope he still freezes still when I put on some clothes.

Thirdly I thought it was the SLUTS mod itself or the carriage driver, so I tried it without simple slavery… but that worked fine at Riften

So I’m a little confused what’s causing this and is there a way fix it? I’ve also asked at Simple Slavery but they said to ask here.

12 hours ago, stumpy1975 said:

‘I’m ready to haul’ so he jumps off his cart and moves me to a safe distance for the magic too happen... then nothing ? he freezes, just stands there and I’m stuck.

If all the SLUTS related dialogue before worked and the carriage driver moves to the right position, but nothing happens:

In most cases the PC isn't at the right spot for the magic to happen. Moving the PC a bit (or a lot depending on the city) forward helps to trigger the SLUTS spell and the quest continues. I usually use jaxonz positioner to move the PC if the PC can't move on her own because of AI control or being in a scene.

Edited by donttouchmethere
12 hours ago, stumpy1975 said:

I’m having a little problem with SLUTS resume LE version when being purchased through simple slavery plus plus..

once SLUTS buys me and I get sent outside too the Riften carriage driver, the Simple Slavery mission then completes and SLUTS mission starts, he talks to me about buying me and that.. then I can say ‘I’m ready to haul’ so he jumps off his cart and moves me to a safe distance for the magic too happen... then nothing ? he freezes, just stands there and I’m stuck.

First of all I thought I had to read the pamphlet first.. but no joy, same outcome happens.

Secondly I though it maybe because I’m all ready naked and he gets stuck cos he had nothing to strip.. nope he still freezes still when I put on some clothes.

Thirdly I thought it was the SLUTS mod itself or the carriage driver, so I tried it without simple slavery… but that worked fine at Riften

So I’m a little confused what’s causing this and is there a way fix it? I’ve also asked at Simple Slavery but they said to ask here.

I had the same problem, also on LE. I was able to get the carriage driver 'unstuck' by disabling and re-enabling him in console. He then goes through the correct dialogue and hooks you up to the cart, but I had a further problem of the Arrears/debt being nothing. I don't think an arrears of zero is intended, since there are MCM options for changing post SS++ outcome severity. Let me know if that fixes it for you, and if you also ran into the same problem afterwards.

1 hour ago, Estceps said:

I had the same problem, also on LE. I was able to get the carriage driver 'unstuck' by disabling and re-enabling him in console. He then goes through the correct dialogue and hooks you up to the cart, but I had a further problem of the Arrears/debt being nothing. I don't think an arrears of zero is intended, since there are MCM options for changing post SS++ outcome severity. Let me know if that fixes it for you, and if you also ran into the same problem afterwards.

Im glad i wasn't the only one who had this problem, i did think afterwards that maybe disable him and re-enable him might work.. and seeing you tried it and it did work, i will try it.... cheers

I have a serious issue now with v2.7 SE.

I got to a point where I could ask for selecting my own destination. I selected the HQ, as I have never been there. After the delivery, I didn't go back for the chest with my equipment. Instead, I went in the HQ, explored a bit, picked up the book quest. Then I went to Riften, sold some stuff I looted and paid for a ride to the equipment chest (Markarth). The pointer was there, but the chest was missing. I went back to the HQ and asked the NPC to move the chest here. I agreed to sex, lost the control of my character, but no animation started. Basically a soft lock.

Is there any way to get back the chest?

Edit: I could solve it by taking a delivery from HQ and the chest appeared at HQ.

Another issue, also causes softlock: when you arrive with a delivery, and talk to the driver. He says that he will check the cargo. If you move the cart in the short time after he said that and starts to walk, he will walk to the wrong spot, where the cart was before. But the cart is not close enough, so the script can't continue.

Peace,

M

Edited by monsta88
15 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Is there any way to get back the chest?

Edit: I could solve it by taking a delivery from HQ and the chest appeared at HQ.

In general: The Escrow Chest in Resume never actually despawns, the content in the chest stay in the chest forever so you cant lose your items when not picking up your Escrow

It might seem that I messed up the backwards missionhauls somewhat, Ill look into that.. kek

For peoplez having issues with SS; its specifically that the carter doesnt forcegreet you?

5 minutes ago, TajZ said:

This may have already been asked, but any chance of adding back in armbinders?

No that wasnt asked yet cause they never got removed

Edited by Scrab
3 hours ago, Scrab said:

No that wasnt asked yet cause they never got removed

Um, ok. Its just I see no customization at all for restraint type/color/tail styles etc. Am I missing something? My last version before changing to Resume was Redux 1.75.

Resume isnt Redux, you will find a few things here that will work different to how they did in Redux. For gear customization specifically, in Resume you change your gear by buying customization items in the Filly Coin Shop in SLUTS HQ which is located south of Riften near the cliffs next to the Dragon Nest; there is no MCM Option for this anymore

Filly Coins you get by completing Hauls

Edited by Scrab
2 hours ago, Scrab said:

Resume isnt Redux, in Resume you change your gear by buying customization items in the Filly Coin Shop in SLUTS HQ which is located south of Riften near the cliffs next to the Dragon Nest; there is no MCM Option for this anymore

Filly Coins you get by completing Hauls

Found it, thank you.

I installed everything the right way, atleast i guess i did, and everything works fine like it should after i talked the first time to a driver. He jumps of, hits me, the tats appear and i am free to drive my carriage to the place i need to. But for some reason i dont get equiped with the Bondagedevices like it doesn't even try to load them up or get DDE to do it. Is there a reason for it? For Example load order or why is this happening?

So I checked the box to show how much arrears I have left, but it only shows up for the 1st run, afterwards it does not show up at all. Is that a problem on my end? I have the debt and Simple Slavery set to Enslaved but after 10 runs shouldn't I have been released from my indentured servitude, the Initial arrears was set only to 100K, I have made much more than that but not been released yet.

Also after every 2nd or 3rd run, I get stuck trotting after being told "this needs some room". I think it would send me back to the previous dispatcher if I had the patience to watch the whole stuck trot. Generally a load from previous save works, but sometimes I have to go to desktop and then restart game. 

Edited by TajZ
13 hours ago, Psykori_ said:

I installed everything the right way, atleast i guess i did, and everything works fine like it should after i talked the first time to a driver. He jumps of, hits me, the tats appear and i am free to drive my carriage to the place i need to. But for some reason i dont get equiped with the Bondagedevices like it doesn't even try to load them up or get DDE to do it. Is there a reason for it? For Example load order or why is this happening?

You need DD5+, this No Enchantment Restrictions mod is also causing issues with DD in general, would have to disable that one if youre using it 

12 hours ago, TheCyberhide said:

I've got a problem where my character becomes imovable after choosing to haul some freight. No gear or carriage spawning either. Any known solutions to my issue?

When you talk to the driver from weird angles you or the driver may have issues path to the correct spot, there are some suggestions on how to troubleshoot this further up

2 hours ago, TajZ said:

I have made much more than that but not been released yet.

Forced Hauls you mean?

Most Hauls give you the option to quit if you desire so, the Dispatcher will never just let you go, you need to state that youre done

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

You need DD5+, this No Enchantment Restrictions mod is also causing issues with DD in general, would have to disable that one if youre using it 

Downloaded that but still not getting anything equipped tho the rest works fine, not even the Gag after the first dialogue.
And no, i dont have that No Enchantment Thing in my modlist.
Btw, maybe there is some stuff not working together so here is my stuff in relation to Loverslabmods:

S.L.U.T.S LE Resources and Resume V2.7,7
DDa-3.0
Devious Devices - Contraptions 1.5b
Devious Devices - Equip 502 LE
Devious Devices - Expansion 4.3a
Devious Devices - Integration 4.3a
Devious Devices - LE 5.1
Deviously Curses Loot 9.0.7 [Got the patch for Sluts]
Prison Overhaul [Got the patch] 

DCL Still equips as it should. 

1 hour ago, Psykori_ said:

DDa-3.0
Devious Devices - Contraptions 1.5b
Devious Devices - Expansion 4.3a
Devious Devices - Integration 4.3a
Devious Devices - LE 5.1

This may or may not be the cause of your problem, but it's definitely an issue. DD5.1 combines and updates DDa, DDi, DDx, and DDc - it will still have the separate plugins to not break mods that rely on the framework, but you should not be using the separate downloads any more.

17 minutes ago, chaimhewast said:

This may or may not be the cause of your problem, but it's definitely an issue. DD5.1 combines and updates DDa, DDi, DDx, and DDc - it will still have the separate plugins to not break mods that rely on the framework, but you should not be using the separate downloads any more.

It actually solved my problem, thanks alot. Did'nt know they finally combined everything into one thing and appearantly tweaked some stuff here and there.
But thanks alot ^^

So I have an interesting bug, if I do a forced haul and asked to be let go, I am removed from all restraints and can walk around freely, etc. BUT if I do a voluntary haul when asked to be released with all 3 options: let off steam, warm bed, you bet I want out. All of my restraints are removed EXCEPT my armbinder white. It shows up as off in inventory, but it is still on and I can't struggle or use key because it is technically not equipped. Further, I am still using pony girl animation to walk. I tried going to a blacksmith to get armbinder off but it said:

[ddh] device worn none 

What could be causing this?