Rad Morphing Redux

View File

This is simply a copy of @Invictusblade's Rad Morphing mod, reimplemented as a quest mod with configuration through MCM. It should work with all bodies that use BodySlide as long as you enter the correct slider names in MCM.

As you accumulate rads selected BodySlide sliders are raised or lowered according to your settings. If rads get high enough clothes may be unequipped from some slots.

Initially I created this mod just for myself. After sharing an early version with @Invictusblade he suggested I'd upload it here for everyone else.

All source code is included in case anyone else wants to build on it.

Cover image on LoversLab graciously provided by @Narsdarknest

By default this mod is disabled.

You need to open MCM to configure and enable it.

Installing

Install with your mod manager of choice. The FOMOD installer asks you to select one (optional) preset for MCM that sets up the same slider names for boobs and butt for the selected body type that are used in the original Rad Morphing mod.

Uninstalling

Before uninstalling, disable this mod in MCM to restore the original body. If you uninstall without disabling the mod first in MCM you will be stuck with a morphed body.

Requirements

• MCM to configure the mod.
  • LooksMenu to apply morphs.
  • You must build your clothes with morphs enabled in BodySlide.
  • F4SE 0.6.20 for Fallout 1.10.163
    if you are using an older version of F4SE you should still be able to use this mod by downloading a matching version of the LL_FourPlay library

Optional

Conflicts

I would expect this mod to conflict with any other mod that changes the same sliders that you configure in this one.

The mod comes with the LL_FourPlay library (LL_FourPlay.pex/psc/dll) that is also included in e.g. AAF. When your mod manager complains about a conflict I would suggest letting AAF overwrite this file.

Configuration

The FOMOD installer comes with default settings for Atomic Beauty, CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod. However, you can configure it to your liking with up to 20 sets of sliders with individual morphing strengths and ranges.

Start or load a game, pause, open the MCM, and select Rad Morphing Redux.

General Settings

On the general settings page you can enable / disable the mod (it is disabled when you first install it), decide whether to show a warning when it is disabled, and set the update interval (how many seconds between rads are checked and sliders adjusted).

1. Enable Rad Morphing
    Enable or disable this mod.
  2. Display disabled warning
    Whether to display a warning message when you load a game with this mod disabled. This warning really only exists for first installs since the mod is disabled by default.

3. Update type
    Whether to update every x seconds (update delay) or only after sleeping.
    When this is set to "After sleeping" morphing will increase by the current amount of rads, i.e. after sleeping four times with 25% rads morphs will reach the maximum value. With "After sleeping" only doctors can reset your morphs since 0% rads just means that no further morphing happens while sleeping.
  4. Update delay (when update type is set to "Periodically")
    Seconds between checking rads and updating morphs.

5. Radiation detection
    Actual radiation: Use the player's current rads (red part of the health bar) to determine morphing strength.
    Random: Use random rads (random value between random rads lower and upper limit) per second while the player is taking rads (red "+X RADS" shown above health bar). Use this if you are playing with god mode or other ways that keep your rads (red part of the health bar) from increasing.
  6. Random rads lower limit
    Minimum rads to take per second with random radiation detection.
  7. Random rads upper limit
    Maximum rads to take per second with random radiation detection.
    Total rads that the player can accumulate is 1000. Don't set this value too high.

Debug Tools

Some helpful actions for debugging and testing this mod.

1. Reset mod state
    Reset the mod to its initial state without restoring the original body.
    This does not reset your MCM settings. It makes the mod "forget" everything that it remembers about your current game. This includes the original body shapes of you and your companions.
  2. Add irradiated blood
    Puts 50 bags of irradiated blood (20 rads) into the player's inventory. Helps with testing the mod without finding other sources of radiation.

Slider Sets

This is where you set up what will change and by how much.

A slider set is a group of sliders that will all react the same way when the radiation level changes. Each of the 20 available slider sets consists of four settings:

1. Slider Names
    Enter the names of the sliders that should be affected. When entering multiple sliders separate them with "|" (e.g. "Boobs Yuge|Bum Chubby").
    Unfortunately you cannot just take the labels shown in BodySlide as we need the internal name here. You can look these up your body's XML file in BodySlide's "SliderCategories" file. In that file each slider has a "name" attribute and a "displayname" attribute. The value for "name" is what we are looking for.
    One example from Fusion Girl (ZeX-FusionG.xml): <Slider name="Boobs Yuge" displayname="Breast Size (Larger)" />
    The internal name for the slider labeled "Breast Size (Larger)" in BodySlide is "Boobs Yuge". So "Boobs Yuge" is what you need to enter in MCM if you want this slider to change.
  2. Target size increase
    How much the slider will change when fully irradiated. These are absolute percentage points (not percentage of the current slider value). If the slider on your current preset is at 50% and you set the target size increase to 100% you will end up with 150% when fully irradiated. When set to -100% you will end up with -50%.
  3. Lower radiation threshold
    Percentage of irradiation at which the slider changes start. With rads lower than this threshold there will be no slider changes (all sliders are at their original values).
  4. Upper radiation threshold
    Percentage of irradiation at which the slider changes stop. With rads higher than this threshold you will see no further slider changes (all sliders are fully adjusted).
  5. Armor slots to unequip
    Enter the numbers of the armor slots to unequip when your rads get too high (e.g. "9|11|15"). You can only equip them again once you have lowered your rads.
    To see what you are currently wearing in which slot, use the button labeled "Show worn clothes" at the top of the "Slider Sets" config page.
  6. Unequip threshold
    When x% of your target morphing has been reached the selected slots will be unequipped. This is a percentage value that refers to the range between the lower and upper radiation thresholds.
  7. Only doctors can reset morphs
    While RadAway, decontamination arches, or other means of reducing radiation still work they will no longer restore your body's shape. Only healing rads at a doctor will restore your original body.
  8. Additive morphing (when Only doctors can reset morphs is enabled)
    If enabled rads you gain after reducing rads through non-doctor means will increase morphing, even if you are less irradiated than before healing.
    If disabled morphing only happens when you are more irradiated than before healing (keeps the linear relationship between rads and morphs intact).
  9. Limit additive morphing (when Additive morphing is enabled)
    If enabled you can set a limit as to how far additive morphing can exceed the target size increase.
    If disabled there is no limit and you can morph until Fallout crashes... I would keep this enabled.
  10. Additive morphing limit (when Limit additive morphing is enabled)
    Percentage how far additive morphing can exceed the target size increase.
    0%: morphing will stop once the target is reached.
    100%: morphing will stop once 2x the target is reached.
  11. Appy to companions
    Apply this slider set to companions. Choose from none (only applies to player), female (player + female companions), male, or all companions.
    Companions are morphed and undressed based on the player's rads value since companions don't get irradiated.

The morphs are applied linearly between the lower and upper threshold with rads lesser or equal to the lower threshold resulting in no morph and rads greater or equal to the upper threshold resulting in full morph (= target size increase).

How to restore your original body if you are stuck with a morphed body

If you are stuck with a morphed body you can follow the below steps to restore your original BodySlide preset.

Requirements:

Spoiler
  1. Open the console and type showlooksmenu 14 to open the player's looksmenu

2. Select PRESETS
    RadMorphing_RestoreBody_01.png.02778aa960f3411fd0c9437d81df39f9.png

3. Select SAVE
    RadMorphing_RestoreBody_02.png.9b5b38ce284f75dd0737df49aa6ffbde.png

4. Enter a name that is not already on the list
    RadMorphing_RestoreBody_03.png.fae93427666ceac800ce33099f149290.png

5. Exit the looksmenu (I don't know if this is fully necessary but it can't hurt) by selecting BACK and then DONE
    RadMorphing_RestoreBody_04.png.bf7f781483a4720449ec5b37d9f7963a.png
    RadMorphing_RestoreBody_05.png.59b75770be055bdc423b43f55fa0ae7a.png

6. Alt-TAB out of Fallout to your desktop.

7. Find the BodySlide .xml file of the preset that you originally used for your player and now want to restore in ...\Data\tools\BodySlide\SliderPresets
  8. Open that file with a text editor (e.g. Notepad, Notepad++, VS Code; **not MS Word** or other word processors!)
  9. Copy everything

10. Open BodyConvert
  11. Paste the contents of the BodySlide file into the BodySlide (XML) section
  12. Click on ToBodyGen
  13. Click on ToBodyMorph
  14. Copy everything from the BodyMorph (JSon) section
    RadMorphing_RestoreBody_06.png.6c73f7b18bfd0beaccc521981c90affd.png

15. Find the .json file of the looksmenu preset that you just saved in ...\Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Presets 
    RadMorphing_RestoreBody_07.png.e3450c42338bfd1cd97d3bf3e217b784.png

16. Open that file with a text editor
  17. Find the BodyMorphs part of the file. "BodyMorphs": { lots of lines... }, 
    RadMorphing_RestoreBody_08.png.3d0072c5abc3d3deb9e2f7b13c54261e.png

18. Replace that block with the content you copied from BodyConvert

19. Save the file

20. Switch back to Fallout 4

21. Open the console and type `showlooksmenu 14` to open the player's looksmenu

22. Go to PRESETS

23. Select the preset that you saved and edited earlier, select LOAD, then BACK, and finally DONE to exit looksmenu
    RadMorphing_RestoreBody_09.png.a7cae2d6f8c7a73013a7f2a2b9ebf59d.png

Changelog

Spoiler

• Bugfix: Force-unequipped items could be re-quipped with lower rads even though doctor-only unmorphing was enabled.
  • Bugfix: Morphs only applied to female actors.
  • Bugfix: Items that could not be unequipped triggered unequip sounds over and over again while taking rads.

• Calls to BodyGen are only made when morphs have actually changed. This should reduce twitching of breasts and butt.
  • Bugfix: Fixed base morphs were being increased too much (doctor only unmorphing with additive morphs enabled).
  • Bugfix: Base morphs were not reapplied when enabling the mod, only after first taking rads.

• Added option to only apply morphs after sleeping.
  • Added option to morph independent of the player's rads value (e.g. while using god mode).
  • Bugfix: Fixed the force undress feature.

• Bugfix: Restarting the mod (due to update or MCM) could sometimes progress before the mod was fully shut down resulting in losing the original body shapes.

• Companions can be morphed and undressed based on your rads (companions don't get rads). Configurable per slider set.
  • Added a page for debugging and testing in MCM. Currently with two buttons:
    • Reset mod state forgets all information saved by this mod (including your and your companion's original body shape) and then restarts the mod.
    • Add irradiated blood puts 50 bags of irradiated blood to the player inventory as an easy way of getting rads and testing the mod without using console commands.
  • When setting slider names and slots to unequip you will be warned about having leading spaces in the input text. This is hard to spot and can easily happen because MCM likes to start with one space when editing an empty text input field.
  • Instead of checking rads after visiting a doctor the mod now checks whether rads healing was performed by the doctor and restores the body shape even if not all rads were removed.
    This should help with bugged savegames where rads cannot be fully removed anymore.
  • Added option during FOMOD install to have all sliders on one page in MCM or one page per slider.

• Bugfix: With "only doctors" enabled taking rads after having been cured by a doctor reset the morphs back to the values before having been cured.

0.3.0 (disable this mod in MCM before updating from a version before 0.3.0)

• Adds an option that morph effects can only be undone by doctors (RadAway and other means of reducing rads will still reduce rads but not restore the shape of your body).
    Rads gained after taking RadAway can optionally cause additional morphing.

• Adds option to remove some clothes when a radiation / slider threshold is met. Clothing slots and threshold can be configured for each slider set individually.
  • Adds a sound effect when clothes are removed due to rads if Combat Strip Lite or Combat Strip Lite, Sound Replacer (Ripping Sounds) (the sound replacer works on its own) is installed.
  • Bugfix: Checking of rads could happen at the same time as mod restart messing up the base slider values.

• Bugfix: Add missing DLL for LL_FourPlay library to FOMOD.

• Bugfix: Slider names would not always split correctly.

• initial release

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/12/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    MCM, F4SE, LooksMenu

Huh. Maybe this will manage to not crash, unlike IB's original.

Guess I might as well try it out.

Curious... add an option that when it hits a certain threshold %, you can't equip clothing? Just a thought for the immersive enhancement side of this.

6 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

This is simply a copy of @Invictusblade's Rad Morphing mod, reimplemented as a quest mod with configuration through MCM.

Is there actually a quest? Or should the morphing happen automatically once it's enabled in the MCM?

7 hours ago, tookachinchilla said:

Is there actually a quest? Or should the morphing happen automatically once it's enabled in the MCM?

Morphing happens automatically once enabled in MCM.

There isn't an actual quest in your quest log that gives you stuff to do. It's more of an implementation detail. The scripts need to be attached to something and having them on a (basically invisible, always running) quest means they don't depend on you having any items in your inventory. 

8 hours ago, Plaguetard said:

Curious... add an option that when it hits a certain threshold %, you can't equip clothing? Just a thought for the immersive enhancement side of this.

I'll look into this. No idea if I can block equipping but I should be able to unequip clothing with every rad check.

2 minutes ago, grisha149 said:

Why in doesn't work? (not redux too)

(I use CBBE)

did you do my signature?

52 minutes ago, Grishaq149 said:

yes

Please upload a screenshot of you MCM settings for this mod and your Papyrus log. Maybe I can see what's going wrong.

5 minutes ago, LenAnderson said:

Please upload a screenshot of you MCM settings for this mod and your Papyrus log. Maybe I can see what's going wrong.

Where i can find papyrus log?

11 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

I'll look into this. No idea if I can block equipping but I should be able to unequip clothing with every rad check.

Awesome! Thanks for being so responsive. I know a mod that does something similar is Combat Strip Lite, 

Different circumstances (It unequips certain slots as you take damage), but until the injury heals you can't re-equip anything because it equips a "damaged" bodypart in that slot that can't be unequipped. I greatly thank you for even considering the idea. Always means a lot when a mod author is willing to look into things.

1 hour ago, Plaguetard said:

Awesome! Thanks for being so responsive. I know a mod that does something similar is Combat Strip Lite, 

Different circumstances (It unequips certain slots as you take damage), but until the injury heals you can't re-equip anything because it equips a "damaged" bodypart in that slot that can't be unequipped. I greatly thank you for even considering the idea. Always means a lot when a mod author is willing to look into things.

I think that's doable. Combat strip seems to listen for the event when an item is equipped and then check whether that is allowed or not. If it is not allowed it gets unequipped immediately. Same idea should work here. When rads / morphing crosses a threshold the configured slots get unequipped and reequipping gets prevented by listening for the equip event...

Got the initial unequip working for the first slider set. Slots and threshold configurable in MCM with a little helper dialogue listing what is currently equipped in which slots.

Looks like this is going to make it into the next update.

Fallout4_LenARM_SlotsConfig.png

Fallout4_LenARM_SlotsHelper.png

1 hour ago, tookachinchilla said:

Does this require the original RadMorphs mod? Or is this a standalone?

It's standalone.

Using both at the same time would probably not work properly as they would both try to change the sliders at the same time.

52 minutes ago, tookachinchilla said:

Not sure why I'm not getting any morphing. I've attached settings and papyrus log.

It looks like it may be looking for the 

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot2.png

Papyrus.1.log 148.22 kB · 0 downloads

The game can't find the functions from the LL_FourPlay library. Could you please check that you have a file called "LL_FourPlay.pex" in your Fallout 4/Data/Scripts folder?

EDIT: Actually, scratch that. I missed including the LL_FourPlay dll in the FOMOD. I'll upload an update in a minute.

EDIT 2: Should be fixed now with v0.1.2

19 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

When you get stripping working, Combat Strip Lite has a really good add-on noise file. For a really immersive ripping, clothes tearing noise, when clothing is unequipped.

Combat Strip Lite, Sound Replacer (Ripping Sounds)

You could have it as an Add-On sound patch, I use it all the time with Combat Strip Lite.

Those sound good. I guess I'll have to figure out how to deal with sound fx now :D

On 3/13/2020 at 5:52 PM, LenAnderson said:

I think that's doable. Combat strip seems to listen for the event when an item is equipped and then check whether that is allowed or not. If it is not allowed it gets unequipped immediately. Same idea should work here. When rads / morphing crosses a threshold the configured slots get unequipped and reequipping gets prevented by listening for the equip event...

Got the initial unequip working for the first slider set. Slots and threshold configurable in MCM with a little helper dialogue listing what is currently equipped in which slots.

Looks like this is going to make it into the next update.

Fallout4_LenARM_SlotsConfig.png

Fallout4_LenARM_SlotsHelper.png

That is fantastic!!! Great work!

New version worked perfectly for me. Thank you for adding this immersive (I guess at least in my opinion) toggle option!

Everything is working for me as well, once I learned how to spell. If anyone is having trouble, I would suggest you check your spelling and spaces etc. And then confirm with your bodyslide installation. I though my slider was called Nipples Length and nothing was working, finally after re-installing the mod two times I went through everything very slowly and methodically and found it was Nipple Length. Live and learn I guess. 

Hello LenAnderson

your mod works very well

just a question:

is it possible to deactivate the effect of radaway on your mod and rather go see a doctor to find its "forms"?

cordially