34 minutes ago, LenAnderson said:

You're still having a tiny amount of rads after the doctor scene:

-

[03/20/2020 - 07:32:45PM] [LenARM] Scene.OnBegin: [Scene < (0005FD41)>] (rads: 160.900879)
[03/20/2020 - 07:32:52PM] [LenARM] Scene.OnEnd: [Scene < (0005FD41)>] (rads: 0.900879)

-

The morphs only reset if you are at 0 rads after the doctor scene.

Did you at any time during your current save game use the console to add or remove rads (e.g. player.modav rads ...)? That broke healing rads for me during my tests and I could never get back to 0 rads with doctors or radaway.

If you don't have an older save anymore where healing rads works, you could try to remove the remaining 0.900879 with the console to reset it to exactly 0.0 and see if that fixes it.

Thank you again!

Tried this out with True Wasteland Body (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36410), and it seems to work perfectly with the regular CBBE sliders, but not with the new ones added by TWB. TWB uses the same CBBE.xml, just with new sliders added.

If you could add support for TWB that would be amazing, since it has some sliders that are perfect for radiation-induced growth (the "Explosion" or "BBW" sliders come to mind since they simultaneously increase breast, butt, belly and hips to ridiculous levels lol).

Also couple bugs I've noticed:

-I'm limited to using 6 of the slider sets. I can put as many different Slider names as I want into each one, but with set 7 and beyond they have no effect. Not sure if this is because I'm using TWB or the Unique Player body mod or what.

-Looking for the additive morphing and doctor settings in the MCM is kind of janky. The options for additive morphing don't appear in the MCM until after you've clicked the "only doctors can reset" option. And even then these options keep appearing and disappearing in the menu each time you click on them. For now I've just disabled them all in the settings.ini until I can figure it out/customize them to my liking.

But either way fantastic mod that works flawlessly in-game!

Also if you're looking for suggestions to add sometime in the future, I have a few ideas:

-some animations or idles could be triggered at certain rad levels (like your character is forced to remove clothes/massage breasts/masturbate/whatever). And maybe add a setting to enable or disable these triggers during combat/weapon drawn.

-support for futa mods (dick growth at certain rad levels, along with relevant animations)

-follower support via equipped item (if that's even possible)

-force-equipping specific armors at certain rad levels (ideally armor parts that look "fleshy"/mutated to represent radiated limbs and body parts)

-even longer term idea: FO3-style centaur TF (but that would probably require a completely separate mod/gameplay overhaul if that's even doable)

6 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

You're still having a tiny amount of rads after the doctor scene:

-

[03/20/2020 - 07:32:45PM] [LenARM] Scene.OnBegin: [Scene < (0005FD41)>] (rads: 160.900879)
[03/20/2020 - 07:32:52PM] [LenARM] Scene.OnEnd: [Scene < (0005FD41)>] (rads: 0.900879)

-

The morphs only reset if you are at 0 rads after the doctor scene.

Did you at any time during your current save game use the console to add or remove rads (e.g. player.modav rads ...)? That broke healing rads for me during my tests and I could never get back to 0 rads with doctors or radaway.

If you don't have an older save anymore where healing rads works, you could try to remove the remaining 0.900879 with the console to reset it to exactly 0.0 and see if that fixes it.

with this, I recommend that you modify the script so that instead of "== 0.0"

to maybe "<= 1.0" or 2.0

just my suggestion, with a bug like this

1 hour ago, zelayasrevenge301 said:

Tried this out with True Wasteland Body (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36410), and it seems to work perfectly with the regular CBBE sliders, but not with the new ones added by TWB. TWB uses the same CBBE.xml, just with new sliders added.

If you could add support for TWB that would be amazing, since it has some sliders that are perfect for radiation-induced growth (the "Explosion" or "BBW" sliders come to mind since they simultaneously increase breast, butt, belly and hips to ridiculous levels lol).

Also couple bugs I've noticed:

-I'm limited to using 6 of the slider sets. I can put as many different Slider names as I want into each one, but with set 7 and beyond they have no effect. Not sure if this is because I'm using TWB or the Unique Player body mod or what.

-Looking for the additive morphing and doctor settings in the MCM is kind of janky. The options for additive morphing don't appear in the MCM until after you've clicked the "only doctors can reset" option. And even then these options keep appearing and disappearing in the menu each time you click on them. For now I've just disabled them all in the settings.ini until I can figure it out/customize them to my liking.

But either way fantastic mod that works flawlessly in-game!

Since the mod is not tailored to any specific body it should work with the new TWB sliders as well. You just need to figure out the right names for the sliders.

I'm not sure why it would stop after the first six slider sets. If you could upload a papyrus log with more than six sets configures that would help me figure out what's wrong. Same with the TWB sliders that are not working.

I noticed the disappearing MCM settings as well and have also noticed similar in other mods' MCM pages. I guess I'm going to completely disable hiding of options in the future.

Also if you're looking for suggestions to add sometime in the future, I have a few ideas:

1. -some animations or idles could be triggered at certain rad levels (like your character is forced to remove clothes/massage breasts/masturbate/whatever). And maybe add a setting to enable or disable these triggers during combat/weapon drawn.

2. -support for futa mods (dick growth at certain rad levels, along with relevant animations)

3. -follower support via equipped item (if that's even possible)

4. -force-equipping specific armors at certain rad levels (ideally armor parts that look "fleshy"/mutated to represent radiated limbs and body parts)

5. -even longer term idea: FO3-style centaur TF (but that would probably require a completely separate mod/gameplay overhaul if that's even doable)
  1. I think devious devices does something like that with vibrators. I'll check if I can figure out how that was implemented.

2. If you have a body that has a penis with sliders that should already be possible. Adding one to a penisless ( :D ) body would probably require some clothing items? And growth would have to be represented by switching to different sized items? Not sure how that would work to be honest, but I'll put it on the list...

3. I'm currently playing with a test build that has follower morphing (linked to player rads the player is the only one in the whole world that can get rads). Works pretty good and if all goes well I will polish it up, make it configurable and put it in the next update.

4. Should not be much of a problem. Got any specific armor mods in mind? I would probably leave it to the player if I can find a way to have this configured through MCM, but would be interesting to see if fitting mods already exist.

5. Is that an FO3 mod? Could you link it, or elaborate on what you mean?
1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

with this, I recommend that you modify the script so that instead of "== 0.0"

to maybe "<= 1.0" or 2.0

just my suggestion, with a bug like this

In my test case I was stuck with over 200 rads and a very visible red rads bar... I'm afraid adding a bit of tolerance to the doctor check would not be enough and just hide a bugged savegame in less severe cases :S

2 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

Since the mod is not tailored to any specific body it should work with the new TWB sliders as well. You just need to figure out the right names for the sliders.

I'm not sure why it would stop after the first six slider sets. If you could upload a papyrus log with more than six sets configures that would help me figure out what's wrong. Same with the TWB sliders that are not working.

I noticed the disappearing MCM settings as well and have also noticed similar in other mods' MCM pages. I guess I'm going to completely disable hiding of options in the future.

How do you enable papyrus logs? I'm using mod organizer if that's relevant.

And I did enter the exact names for the slider (for example "BBW" is exactly the same in both slider name and displayname) but it still wouldn't recognize it.

2 hours ago, LenAnderson said:
  1. I think devious devices does something like that with vibrators. I'll check if I can figure out how that was implemented.

2. If you have a body that has a penis with sliders that should already be possible. Adding one to a penisless ( :D ) body would probably require some clothing items? And growth would have to be represented by switching to different sized items? Not sure how that would work to be honest, but I'll put it on the list...

3. I'm currently playing with a test build that has follower morphing (linked to player rads the player is the only one in the whole world that can get rads). Works pretty good and if all goes well I will polish it up, make it configurable and put it in the next update.

4. Should not be much of a problem. Got any specific armor mods in mind? I would probably leave it to the player if I can find a way to have this configured through MCM, but would be interesting to see if fitting mods already exist.

5. Is that an FO3 mod? Could you link it, or elaborate on what you mean?

1. Cool, fourplay/AAF could be useful in implementing this too.

2. Yeah there are plenty of futa mods on here, but they all approach this in a different way, not sure which is best (not to mention compatibility with unique player)

3. Nice!

4. The symbiote armor (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7310-cbbe-symbiote-armor/) is a really basic version of this. But for individual limbs, it probably needs to be made from scratch. Also there's this thread (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/56271-project-subject-130/) about a living power armor mod concept that is more or less the look I had in mind.

5. No it wasn't a mod, I'm just referring to the Centaurs in FO3 (https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Centaur_(Fallout_3) ). Someone made a mod for centaurs based off of the FO4 concept art (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/41476) but I like the look of FO3 centaurs better. Basically the idea is that after a certain rad level (or rad level combined with special chem use or location) you would transform into a centaur, and regular gameplay would be disabled until you find something to heal you. Maybe forced to use an "acid spit" attack instead of guns, and everyone becomes hostile towards you. Again, super long term idea that would probably be it's own mod, maybe some kind of Children of Atom questline in the glowing sea.

18 minutes ago, zelayasrevenge301 said:

How do you enable papyrus logs? I'm using mod organizer if that's relevant.

And I did enter the exact names for the slider (for example "BBW" is exactly the same in both slider name and displayname) but it still wouldn't recognize it.

You need to add / change some lines in your Fallout4Custom.ini

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Enable_Debug_Logging

17 minutes ago, dapood said:

I have put in a couple of hours with this mod trying to get it to work.  I have the current F4SE and LL_fourPlay_1_10_163.dll and my game is up to date.  I am using CPB physics - could that be the issue?

No. I also use it with this mod and it works fine. Maybe you should try a new game? In fact, with CBP the breasts jump a little while growing lol. It is not a complaint; I love it.

6 hours ago, dapood said:

I have put in a couple of hours with this mod trying to get it to work.  I have the current F4SE and LL_fourPlay_1_10_163.dll and my game is up to date.  I am using CPB physics - could that be the issue?

Upload your papyrus log and I'll take a look. 

Since you added the option that mutations can only be fixed by doctors, would you consider counting Rads independent from the rad meter in the interface?

I'm usually cheating (yeah yeah, tell it to your congress person, I'm not interested in your shaming), so my character doesn't accumulate Rads the usual way.

45 minutes ago, Grishaq149 said:

What wrong with me? Why "Addictive morph" doesn't reset after doctor help? (i try this "I recommend that you modify the script so that instead of "== 0.0"

to maybe "<= 1.0" or 2.0" but it doesn't help)

most likely the problem lies somewhere else, the entire reason for <1.0 is because the post I refer to, had an rad level 0.9 which is close enough.

so instead of an absolute number, 0.0

my solution was a number range between 0.0 to 1.0

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

most likely the problem lies somewhere else, the entire reason for <1.0 is because the post I refer to, had an rad level 0.9 which is close enough.

so instead of an absolute number, 0.0

my solution was a number range between 0.0 to 1.0

"Only doctors" function Stopped working completely. I start to remember why I dropped the fallout and go to skyrim...

26 minutes ago, Grishaq149 said:

"Only doctors" function Stopped working completely. I start to remember why I dropped the fallout and go to skyrim...

you know the sad thing is, people say that, but I found Fallout 4 to be a bit more stable than Skyrim (at least my modded version of Skyrim)

when I had to rely on haven's bag(whatever it was called) in order to load a save game because it ctd on any open world save from launch

21 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

Actually I found the problem and it now works with TWB and the sliders sets beyond #6. Turns out that after typing the names, a space was automatically added before which disabled them, so I just went back to fix them and it worked. TWB sliders work perfectly fine now!

Either way I'm looking forward to how this mod evolves and "morphs" in the future :P

11 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Since you added the option that mutations can only be fixed by doctors, would you consider counting Rads independent from the rad meter in the interface?

I'm usually cheating (yeah yeah, tell it to your congress person, I'm not interested in your shaming), so my character doesn't accumulate Rads the usual way.

How does your character accumulate rads? All the mod does right now is look at the value that the rad meter is based on (= player.getav rads). I don't know of any other way to know that you have taken rads or got rid of them.

Actually I found the problem and it now works with TWB and the sliders sets beyond #6. Turns out that after typing the names, a space was automatically added before which disabled them, so I just went back to fix them and it worked. TWB sliders work perfectly fine now!

Either way I'm looking forward to how this mod evolves and "morphs" in the future :P

That's good to hear :)

MCM's text inputs are a bit problematic sometimes. They like to add a space when you start typing in an empty one and they've frozen my MCM a couple of times to the point where I had to force close Fallout (I think it always happened when I quickly backspaced some text but I could be wrong about that). Unfortunately this seems to be the best we got in order to keep the config truly dynamic and within the game.

10 hours ago, Grishaq149 said:

What wrong with me? Why "Addictive morph" doesn't reset after doctor help? (i try this "I recommend that you modify the script so that instead of "== 0.0"

to maybe "<= 1.0" or 2.0" but it doesn't help)

Did you check your rads after visiting the doctor? It's probably still above 0. You should really try an older savegame and see if doctors can fully heal your rads there.

7 minutes ago, LenAnderson said:

How does your character accumulate rads?

She doesn't, because tgm blocks each kind of damage, including rads. I can see her being exposed to rads, because the symbol and the number still flash, but there's no effect.

I wonder whether it'd be possible to read the number displayed above your rad meter whenever the character is exposed. If that'd be possible you'd be able to render cheating ineffective by keeping track of the rads taken during exposure independently from the game. That would have the added effect of RadAway not being able to cure mutations but the character having to really find a capable doctor for fixing her. Like, yeah, take as much medicine as you like - you'll have to go under the knive to fix your deformed body.

1 hour ago, NoirXiaoba said:

She doesn't, because tgm blocks each kind of damage, including rads. I can see her being exposed to rads, because the symbol and the number still flash, but there's no effect.

I wonder whether it'd be possible to read the number displayed above your rad meter whenever the character is exposed. If that'd be possible you'd be able to render cheating ineffective by keeping track of the rads taken during exposure independently from the game. That would have the added effect of RadAway not being able to cure mutations but the character having to really find a capable doctor for fixing her. Like, yeah, take as much medicine as you like - you'll have to go under the knive to fix your deformed body.

Hmm, from what I've found so far there is no event available on the player that would provide that information. Rads seem to be triggered by a harzard object calling ProcessTrapHit directly on the player. Haven't found a way to detect that.