1 hour ago, hkheung said:

Hello LenAnderson

your mod works very well

just a question:

is it possible to deactivate the effect of radaway on your mod and rather go see a doctor to find its "forms"?

cordially

Only reacting to rad-increases would be the easy part. Not sure how I would detect a doctor fixing you up, but I'll see if I can find something.

9 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

Only reacting to rad-increases would be the easy part. Not sure how I would detect a doctor fixing you up, but I'll see if I can find something.

Thank you for your response and your time

I play with Advanced Need 2 which works very well with your mod but which has options linked to radiation for example which make that at the end of "X" level of radiation the character vomited and is much slowed down.
Unfortunately I am therefore obliged to take radaways to be able to continue the game but suddenly I cannot take advantage of your mod in good conditions.

that's why i asked you this question

edit:

well I looked at the options of AN2 in terms of radiation

There are two main options for radiation effects:

Activate / deactivate the option and a setting (mini 100) of the radiation rate given to the player.
In the current state of things we have two options:

1- leave activated the option but your mod does not show its potential
2- Deactivate the option and your mod makes perfect sense but we lose the effects of AN2 radiation

cordially

I have been spent about a hour trying to understand why the mod doesn't work. And I discovered a F4SE plugin! And this plugin is for the game version 1.10.163. I replaced it with older version from the LL FourPlay community F4SE plugin (v.35 for 1.10.138) and it seems to work. Thanks for the mod!

PS: did anyone noticed that default update settings (1 second) cause noticeable stutter or it's just me? Changing this setting to 5 s makes this stutter almost (or even completely) unnoticeable.

6 minutes ago, khrenj said:

I have been spent about a hour trying to understand why the mod doesn't work. And I discovered a F4SE plugin! And this plugin is for the game version 1.10.163. I replaced it with older version from the LL FourPlay community F4SE plugin (v.35 for 1.10.138) and it seems to work. Thanks for the mod!

PS: did anyone noticed that default update settings (1 second) cause noticeable stutter or it's just me? Changing this setting to 5 s makes this stutter almost (or even completely) unnoticeable.

Switching to an older version of the LL_FourPlay library should not be a problem. At least at the moment, Rad Morphing Redux only uses some of the string functions that have been introduced in v6 of that library.

I did not notice any performance differences between longer or shorter update times. May just be that I don't notice the small stutters, or that most of the time I play with prebuilt Sim Settlements, green mods and other heavy stuff going on that it is already bad enough that this does not make much of a difference.

14 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

Turned out to be easier than expected. I'll have to do some more testing to see how accurately it works, but it looks like this is going to be added as an option with the next update.

1 hour ago, LenAnderson said:

Turned out to be easier than expected. I'll have to do some more testing to see how accurately it works, but it looks like this is going to be added as an option with the next update.

Super happy to know that you were able to create this option and thank you for taking into account some suggestions

I edited my previous message to explain the why of my suggestion, did you see it?

cordially

1 hour ago, hkheung said:

Super happy to know that you were able to create this option and thank you for taking into account some suggestions

I edited my previous message to explain the why of my suggestion, did you see it?

cordially

Yes, I've seen your edit. Once the restrictions are implemented it should work fine with Advanced Needs.

Version 0.3.0 has just been released.

Disable previous versions of this mod in MCM before updating to 0.3.0

This is a major overhaul of the mod. If any morph effects from previous versions of the mod are active while first running this version the morphed body will be your new base body and you will lose your original body shape.

You don't need to create a clean save but you must disable this mod through MCM or ensure that you are at 0 rads before updating. If you do want to create a clean save then disable this mod through MCM first, otherwise you are stuck with the morphed body shape.

• Adds an option that morph effects can only be undone by doctors (RadAway and other means of reducing rads will still reduce rads but not restore the shape of your body).
    Rads gained after taking RadAway can optionally cause additional morphing.

MCM Feature Ideas...

- Hardcore MCM option, full un-equip when too big. But you gain 400 carry-weight, to counter the loss of Deep Pockets 2 on your armour.

This would add a tactical element to scrap collectors.

- Rad Soaked Skin buff... The more rads you get, the more tougher your skin gets.  You know how tough, some of those Feral Ghouls are to kill.

10 Rads = + 10 Armour

20 Rads = + 20 Armour

Etc...  to counter nakedness a little.

Just some ideas... :)

This mods going to be fun with the Sexual Harassment mod... :flushed:

1 hour ago, Krazyone said:

- Rad Soaked Skin buff... The more rads you get, the more tougher your skin gets.  You know how tough, some of those Feral Ghouls are to kill.

10 Rads = + 10 Armour

20 Rads = + 20 Armour

Etc...  to counter nakedness a little.

personally I would change the armour rate to something like this

100 Rads = + 10 Armour

200 Rads = + 20 Armour

800 Rads = + 80 Armour

900 Rads = + 90 Armour

1000 Rads = Death

instead of

100 Rads = + 100 Armour

200 Rads = + 200 Armour

800 Rads = + 800 Armour

900 Rads = + 900 Armour

1000 Rads = Death

1000 Rads is the maximum rad level before death (I believe this is hard coded)

1 hour ago, Grishaq149 said:
[03/19/2020 - 12:57:51PM] error: Unbound native function "StringFind" called

The LL_FourPlay library is not working.

Rad Morphing Redux requires F4SE 0.6.20 and Fallout 1.10.163. If you are using an older version of F4SE / Fallout you should be able to make it work by downloading an older version of the LL_FourPlay library from here (scroll down to the bottom of the page to see which version is compatible with which Fallout runtime version).

Be aware that library cannot be installed with a mod manager. You will have to unpack the archive, go into the "Release" folder and copy the LL_FourPlay_X_XX_XXX.dll (if there are multiple .dll files the numbers at the end are the Fallout runtime version) into your "Data/F4SE/Plugins" folder.

7 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

personally I would change the armour rate to something like this

100 Rads = + 10 Armour

200 Rads = + 20 Armour

800 Rads = + 80 Armour

900 Rads = + 90 Armour

1000 Rads = Death

instead of

100 Rads = + 100 Armour

200 Rads = + 200 Armour

800 Rads = + 800 Armour

900 Rads = + 900 Armour

1000 Rads = Death

1000 Rads is the maximum rad level before death (I believe this is hard coded)

Yeah... I got the numbers wrong, getting health bar Radiation percentages and Rads mixed up.

I found a fun, alternate way to use the MCM for new features, when I was messing around.

I changed the names on titles of the first 4 to all be the same Breast|Butt.

Then had each one do different things at different Rad levels.

Just for fun, in the MCM. I had...

1. Breast | Butt  10% Rads  main body clothing un-equipping.          Just for messing around, 10% I know is way too low.

2. Breast | Butt  40% Rads  body armour un-equipping.

3. Breast | Butt  80% Rads  backpack un-equipping.                           

4. Breast | Butt  90% Rads  Pipboy un-equipping.                              That was a really bad idea, but fun for my testing. If I had auto Pipboy re-equipping, it would have been fun.

This was just testing, on your V3 base game mod, just for fun.

I had to turn the Doctor only cures off, with this thing I was playing with. As the multiple permanent morphs, curable by only Doctors wasn't working. He was only curing 1 set of morphs.

Possible new feature request, for the MCM. 1.

- Rads only morph you after sleeping option... You go to sleep, with 90% Rads, and wake up with a huge surprise when you see your body. If you sleep with only a few Rads, they will slowly change your body, after you sleep. Which is a long-term, fun addition, being slowly altered, until you see a Doctor.

Most people sleep in the game, with at least a few Rads.

Reason... this would eradicate lag completely, as body alterations would take time. Only appearing as a nasty surprise, after sleep.

Possible new feature request, for the MCM. 2.

- The morphs 1, 2, 3.

1. Breasts

2. Butt

3. Breasts|Butt

It took me a while to find the |  key on my UK keyboard.          | = Shift + \

Just some ideas, If you don't like them. Then just ignore the post. I've just been having fun, playing around with your mod. :)

1 hour ago, LenAnderson said:

[03/19/2020 - 12:57:51PM] error: Unbound native function "StringFind" called

The LL_FourPlay library is not working.

Rad Morphing Redux requires F4SE 0.6.20 and Fallout 1.10.163. If you are using an older version of F4SE / Fallout you should be able to make it work by downloading an older version of the LL_FourPlay library from here (scroll down to the bottom of the page to see which version is compatible with which Fallout runtime version).

Be aware that library cannot be installed with a mod manager. You will have to unpack the archive, go into the "Release" folder and copy the LL_FourPlay_X_XX_XXX.dll (if there are multiple .dll files the numbers at the end are the Fallout runtime version) into your "Data/F4SE/Plugins" folder.

Oh my fallout is 1.10.162 and F4SE 0.6.19. I don't know it. Thank you! all work fine

3 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Yeah... I got the numbers wrong, getting health bar Radiation percentages and Rads mixed up.

I found a fun, alternate way to use the MCM for new features, when I was messing around.

I changed the names on titles of the first 4 to all be the same Breast|Butt.

Then had each one do different things at different Rad levels.

Just for fun, in the MCM. I had...

1. Breast | Butt  10% Rads  main body clothing un-equipping.          Just for messing around, 10% I know is way too low.

2. Breast | Butt  40% Rads  body armour un-equipping.

3. Breast | Butt  80% Rads  backpack un-equipping.                           

4. Breast | Butt  90% Rads  Pipboy un-equipping.                              That was a really bad idea, but fun for my testing. If I had auto Pipboy re-equipping, it would have been fun.

This was just testing, on your V3 base game mod, just for fun.

I had to turn the Doctor only cures off, with this thing I was playing with. As the multiple permanent morphs, curable by only Doctors wasn't working. He was only curing 1 set of morphs.

Possible new feature request, for the MCM. 1.

- Rads only morph you after sleeping option... You go to sleep, with 90% Rads, and wake up with a huge surprise when you see your body. If you sleep with only a few Rads, they will slowly change your body, after you sleep. Which is a long-term, fun addition, being slowly altered, until you see a Doctor.

Most people sleep in the game, with at least a few Rads.

Reason... this would eradicate lag completely, as body alterations would take time. Only appearing as a nasty surprise, after sleep.

Possible new feature request, for the MCM. 2.

- The morphs 1, 2, 3.

1. Breasts

2. Butt

3. Breasts|Butt

It took me a while to find the |  key on my UK keyboard.          | = Shift + \

Just some ideas, If you don't like them. Then just ignore the post. I've just been having fun, playing around with your mod. :)

I'm putting all the suggestions in this topic on my idea list...

The doctor only cures were a bit bugged anyways. That should be fixed with the version I just uploaded. So it may not even have been your MCM that caused the problems. That being said, I have never tested what happens when multiple slider sets affect the same slider. I would be curious to see your papyrus log of that test if you still have it.

Another thing I noticed while testing is that after using modav to add rads neither doctors nor RadAway would fully remove my rads. They'd remove part of it but then I would be stuck with 200-something left that I could not get rid of with any gameplay method. So when testing your settings I would advice to just eat a lot of irradiated blood (player.additem e2f68 100) or other contaminated consumables to get irradiated.

Could you elaborate on your second request ("The morphs 1, 2, 3")? I'm afraid I don't fully understand what you're asking here.

2 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

I'm putting all the suggestions in this topic on my idea list...

The doctor only cures were a bit bugged anyways. That should be fixed with the version I just uploaded. So it may not even have been your MCM that caused the problems. That being said, I have never tested what happens when multiple slider sets affect the same slider. I would be curious to see your papyrus log of that test if you still have it.

Another thing I noticed while testing is that after using modav to add rads neither doctors nor RadAway would fully remove my rads. They'd remove part of it but then I would be stuck with 200-something left that I could not get rid of with any gameplay method. So when testing your settings I would advice to just eat a lot of irradiated blood (player.additem e2f68 100) or other contaminated consumables to get irradiated.

Could you elaborate on your second request ("The morphs 1, 2, 3")? I'm afraid I don't fully understand what you're asking here.

Papyrus... I don't keep a Papyrus log, for Fallout 4.

Rads... I have a base at Red Rocket, I just take a trip down to the shallow river, and stand in the water to get irradiated, to test your mod.

Along with some field testing...

Multiple Slider Sets...  1. Its a lot of fun, setting up multiple sliders of the same name... Breast|Butt  all doing different things. On sliders 1, 2, 3, 4.

2. Second request...  Slider Sets for Breast, Butt and Breast|Butt in your mod, as standard.

Currently, there is nothing on slider 1, Breast|Butt on slider 2, nothing after that.

Possible changes to pre-defined sliders in your mod.

Slider 1  = Breasts                 Expanding only Breasts.

Slider 2  = Butt                      Expanding only Butt.

Slider 3  = Breast|Butt           Expanding Breasts and Butt, currently in mod.

Slider 4  = Nipples                I use the mod Aroused Nips on Skyrim, affected by Arousal.

Plus Aroused Nips Tweaks.  For cold weather.

Just ideas for pre-named sliders, in base mod.  :)

3 minutes ago, Grishaq149 said:

Yes, of cource   Papyrus.0.log

You're still having a tiny amount of rads after the doctor scene:

-

[03/20/2020 - 07:32:45PM] [LenARM] Scene.OnBegin: [Scene < (0005FD41)>] (rads: 160.900879)
[03/20/2020 - 07:32:52PM] [LenARM] Scene.OnEnd: [Scene < (0005FD41)>] (rads: 0.900879)

-

The morphs only reset if you are at 0 rads after the doctor scene.

Did you at any time during your current save game use the console to add or remove rads (e.g. player.modav rads ...)? That broke healing rads for me during my tests and I could never get back to 0 rads with doctors or radaway.

If you don't have an older save anymore where healing rads works, you could try to remove the remaining 0.900879 with the console to reset it to exactly 0.0 and see if that fixes it.

30 minutes ago, LenAnderson said:

You're still having a tiny amount of rads after the doctor scene:

-

[03/20/2020 - 07:32:45PM] [LenARM] Scene.OnBegin: [Scene < (0005FD41)>] (rads: 160.900879)
[03/20/2020 - 07:32:52PM] [LenARM] Scene.OnEnd: [Scene < (0005FD41)>] (rads: 0.900879)

-

The morphs only reset if you are at 0 rads after the doctor scene.

Did you at any time during your current save game use the console to add or remove rads (e.g. player.modav rads ...)? That broke healing rads for me during my tests and I could never get back to 0 rads with doctors or radaway.

If you don't have an older save anymore where healing rads works, you could try to remove the remaining 0.900879 with the console to reset it to exactly 0.0 and see if that fixes it.

I use forceav and modav commands and it work, i don't know why i have 0.9 rads but i fix it. (Never use forceav, when i use it doctors and radaway doesn't get back my rad level to 0)