Hey, can you check how this mod interacts with the mysterious serum? I just finished the Cabot quest line, and took a shot of that sweet, sweet serum. A few minutes later, I noticed my boobs exploded, as well as Valkyrie's (well, other way around). I am currently a ghoul, too, but that should only mean that my character hasn't been morphing much since the body is the same, only I don't take rad damage. I have no skill with coding or modding beyond clicking enable and changing the most basic config files, so could someone check the interaction between the two for me?

17 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

I'll keep thinking on it and try not to make it too convoluted. Currently we have a switch for the companion's sex that applies to the whole slider set, but no way to exclude the player.

With the option to apply a slider set to only the player or the companion you could still set up the same slider set twice (one for player, one for companion) with different unequip slots. The 20 available slider sets should be enough to do that, and if not I can always add more...

Yeah using the duplicate sliders (one for only player, one for only companion) might be the best way to approach this.

In terms of adding more sliders, that might be necessary cause I like to fine tune it (especially using TWB which adds a ton of new sliders) . Maybe instead of adding a bunch more, there could be a "create new slider set" button in the MCM (if that's possible)

1 hour ago, zelayasrevenge301 said:

Also as a side note, shouldn't this mod be in the "adult mods" section rather than the "non-adult mods"? It's probably too late to do anything about it now though lol

no because this can work with the never nudes (underwear as default) and clothing in general

at least that is my reasoning when I made the first version of this mod a while ago.

simply, you don't need to be nude to enjoy this mod

9 hours ago, Fumeknight79 said:

Hey, can you check how this mod interacts with the mysterious serum? I just finished the Cabot quest line, and took a shot of that sweet, sweet serum. A few minutes later, I noticed my boobs exploded, as well as Valkyrie's (well, other way around). I am currently a ghoul, too, but that should only mean that my character hasn't been morphing much since the body is the same, only I don't take rad damage. I have no skill with coding or modding beyond clicking enable and changing the most basic config files, so could someone check the interaction between the two for me?

Do you still have the papyrus log from that? If not, could you try to reproduce that effect and upload the log here? I'll test the serum but there may be more to it that caused the weird behavior in your game.

6 hours ago, zelayasrevenge301 said:

Yeah using the duplicate sliders (one for only player, one for only companion) might be the best way to approach this.

In terms of adding more sliders, that might be necessary cause I like to fine tune it (especially using TWB which adds a ton of new sliders) . Maybe instead of adding a bunch more, there could be a "create new slider set" button in the MCM (if that's possible)

I wish MCM was dynamic like that. Unfortunately I'll have to define all sets in advance. Unless I missed something in MCM docs, I'd be very happy to be corrected on this one.

5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

no because this can work with the never nudes (underwear as default) and clothing in general

at least that is my reasoning when I made the first version of this mod a while ago.

simply, you don't need to be nude to enjoy this mod

I agree. At least at the moment there is nothing inherently adult about this mod. Even with the added undress features it is only as adult as you want to make it.

11 hours ago, Fumeknight79 said:

Had some rads. Took a serum and waited a couple of minutes. Rads went a couple of hundreds into negative but this is handled fine in the mod. Waited 10 more minutes. Nothing changed. Took another serum which did nothing (apparently it only acts if rads > 0 ?). Lowered rads further with console to see if I could trigger an overflow, but even going all the way past 2^128 into the negatives nothing happened.

Must have something to do with some of the other mods you are using. Your papyrus log would give more insight on what's causing this.

6 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

Had some rads. Took a serum and waited a couple of minutes. Rads went a couple of hundreds into negative but this is handled fine in the mod. Waited 10 more minutes. Nothing changed. Took another serum which did nothing (apparently it only acts if rads > 0 ?). Lowered rads further with console to see if I could trigger an overflow, but even going all the way past 2^128 into the negatives nothing happened.

Must have something to do with some of the other mods you are using. Your papyrus log would give more insight on what's causing this.

I'll try to find it later. But I don't quite know how to find the papyrus logs. Had this issue with Skyrim, too. I'm pretty sure I turned it on, but I still couldn't ind it, but that was Skyrim. But would you kindly remind me how to do all that Papyrus stuff?

1 hour ago, Fumeknight79 said:

I'll try to find it later. But I don't quite know how to find the papyrus logs. Had this issue with Skyrim, too. I'm pretty sure I turned it on, but I still couldn't ind it, but that was Skyrim. But would you kindly remind me how to do all that Papyrus stuff?

How to enable script logging and where to find the output is described here: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Enable_Debug_Logging

Commenting for the first time ever just to say THANK YOU for this incredible mod!

This opens the door for a ton of other fun, thematic mods that build on top of this system. Its exciting to have an existing in-game mechanic work with body modification. You've inspired me to open up CK for the first time in a long time just to try and get a few of my own ideas working.

Thanks again!

14 hours ago, Jabiru said:

Commenting for the first time ever just to say THANK YOU for this incredible mod!

This opens the door for a ton of other fun, thematic mods that build on top of this system. Its exciting to have an existing in-game mechanic work with body modification. You've inspired me to open up CK for the first time in a long time just to try and get a few of my own ideas working.

Thanks again!

Nice to hear that this got someone else to create mods. It was in fact Invictusblade's original version of this mod that made me make my first attempt at modding.

If you actually want to interface with this mod let me know. I can probably expose properties / functions from the mod in an API-like manner if needed and then make sure those remain stable with future updates.

Appreciate the offer but thats well beyond my level mate!

I'm just hacking some things together based on a very rudimentary understanding of a few CK features. Playing around with what gives/cures/modifies Rads is simple enough though, and you've given that a great function.

On 4/1/2020 at 11:44 AM, LenAnderson said:

How to enable script logging and where to find the output is described here: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Enable_Debug_Logging

Ok, I think I have what you're looking for. Sorry it took so long, but life gets in the way sometimes. 

I started the game up, did some Advanced Needs 2 stuff, then I started with the rad morphs stuff. I took the Mysterious Serum, and then I reset the mod state. Or maybe it was the other way around. Anyway, no change in size at this point. I then proceeded to turn Rad Morphs on, and then the character's body values shrunk this time. Resembles the body of one of my companions, but that is probably a coincidence. 

I just attach the log, right?

Papyrus.0.log

11 minutes ago, Fumeknight79 said:

Ok, I think I have what you're looking for. Sorry it took so long, but life gets in the way sometimes. 

I started the game up, did some Advanced Needs 2 stuff, then I started with the rad morphs stuff. I took the Mysterious Serum, and then I reset the mod state. Or maybe it was the other way around. Anyway, no change in size at this point. I then proceeded to turn Rad Morphs on, and then the character's body values shrunk this time. Resembles the body of one of my companions, but that is probably a coincidence. 

I just attach the log, right?

Papyrus.0.log 14.96 MB · 0 downloads

Yes, that's the right file. However, you did not experience the exploding boobs during the session that this log is from, right?

Here's what I can see in the log file.

1. You have tons of errors and warnings from a ZombieBehaviorScript. My guess would be this is from the Zombie Walkers mod?
  2. There were stack dumps in the log while loading the settings for Rad Morphing Redux. If I understand it correctly these appear when too much scripting is going on and your computer cannot keep up with it all. Judging by the rest of the log that did not interfere with retrieving your settings. So if it only happens while loading the mod I don't think it is an issue.

3. You loaded your game at 9:29. Rad Morphing Redux was disabled (in MCM).
  4. At 9:33 you reset the mod state (which means among other things that the current body shape will be treated as your base/original shape from now on). Mod is still disabled, so nothing else really happens.
  5. Looks like you played for a bit.
  6. At 9:38 you changed the upper threshold for Slider Set 6 and enabled the mod. This is when the MCM config is loaded. One thing I noticed here is that you used the slider names "Boobs Yuge|Boobs Big" twice. I don't think that is going to cause any issues though. The last slider set will most likely just override the morphs of any previous ones.
  7. Played until 9:41 without ever taking or reducing rads.

So not much to see from your session. To help you with the serum issue you would have to reproduce the exploding boobs and send a log from that (the Papyrus.0.log file starts fresh every time you launch Fallout).

23 minutes ago, LenAnderson said:

Yes, that's the right file. However, you did not experience the exploding boobs during the session that this log is from, right?

Here's what I can see in the log file.

1. You have tons of errors and warnings from a ZombieBehaviorScript. My guess would be this is from the Zombie Walkers mod?
  2. There were stack dumps in the log while loading the settings for Rad Morphing Redux. If I understand it correctly these appear when too much scripting is going on and your computer cannot keep up with it all. Judging by the rest of the log that did not interfere with retrieving your settings. So if it only happens while loading the mod I don't think it is an issue.

3. You loaded your game at 9:29. Rad Morphing Redux was disabled (in MCM).
  4. At 9:33 you reset the mod state (which means among other things that the current body shape will be treated as your base/original shape from now on). Mod is still disabled, so nothing else really happens.
  5. Looks like you played for a bit.
  6. At 9:38 you changed the upper threshold for Slider Set 6 and enabled the mod. This is when the MCM config is loaded. One thing I noticed here is that you used the slider names "Boobs Yuge|Boobs Big" twice. I don't think that is going to cause any issues though. The last slider set will most likely just override the morphs of any previous ones.
  7. Played until 9:41 without ever taking or reducing rads.

So not much to see from your session. To help you with the serum issue you would have to reproduce the exploding boobs and send a log from that (the Papyrus.0.log file starts fresh every time you launch Fallout).

Okay. I do have Zombie Walkers, and I saw all the errors. I also have running dead, since both increase the spawns of the feral ghouls, so I guess that would cause errors. I will admit, my performance isn't the best, but it still runs, and doesn't crash (except one in a blue moon, but that's cause I'm using something like an incinerator on a large horde while outside). And the ferals/zombies behave exactly like I wanted them to. So I don't have much of an issue with that.

Reason I have both sliders is so one morphs only me, and the other can morph companions. Reason I stopped the session so quickly is 'cause my body shrunk. Different issue, but one with an equal effect (though not as silly looking). Happened right after I enabled the mod, which is why I still sent the log. The session was also only to test the waters with the mod anyway, since I'm sure it's easier to look through a smaller log file.

I will do some more playing, though, to see if I can get the values to just randomly max out for no reason like it was doing earlier.

Idea... Excluded Clothing Picker. MCM option.

What it does... Your characters body expands, you unequip your clothing and armour automatically, because they just are too constricting.

With excluding clothing picker, you can pick from your inventory what clothing is looser, or more flexible, to not be unequipped.

Eg... A pair of leather trousers, will not allow for much expansion. But a dress, can just bellow out. Forcing your character to changer her outfit.

Maybe even forcing her to wear, only looser, lighter armours.

Could be picked on each slider set, below the unequip slots.

Just an idea, just ignore this post if you you don't like the idea... :)

Does anyone know how to find what slots are currently being used on your caracter?  Everything is working just fine in the mod, but I think I tried to get to cute with the unequip of items, bacally, big butt-pants, big tits-shirts and tops. etc. But somehow my weapon get's un-equipped as well somewhere. I was using the slots/numbers from a Fallout 4 Wiki page that was 3 years old, so maybe something has changed?

6 hours ago, nufndash said:

Does anyone know how to find what slots are currently being used on your caracter?  Everything is working just fine in the mod, but I think I tried to get to cute with the unequip of items, bacally, big butt-pants, big tits-shirts and tops. etc. But somehow my weapon get's un-equipped as well somewhere. I was using the slots/numbers from a Fallout 4 Wiki page that was 3 years old, so maybe something has changed?

There's a button at the top of the sliders set pages labeled "show worn clothes" that lists all the currently equipped items and their slots.

On 4/4/2020 at 2:47 PM, Krazyone said:

Idea... Excluded Clothing Picker. MCM option.

What it does... Your characters body expands, you unequip your clothing and armour automatically, because they just are too constricting.

With excluding clothing picker, you can pick from your inventory what clothing is looser, or more flexible, to not be unequipped.

Eg... A pair of leather trousers, will not allow for much expansion. But a dress, can just bellow out. Forcing your character to changer her outfit.

Maybe even forcing her to wear, only looser, lighter armours.

Could be picked on each slider set, below the unequip slots.

Just an idea, just ignore this post if you you don't like the idea... :)

Not a bad idea. Could also help with inconsistent slots. I just can't think of a satisfying way to implement this. Everything I've found says that button labels in message dialogs are cannot be assigned dynamically. So I'd probably have to show a numbered list of items and then just numbers on the buttons to select an item from that list. All that spread across multiple "pages" of dialog... 

5 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

Not a bad idea. Could also help with inconsistent slots. I just can't think of a satisfying way to implement this. Everything I've found says that button labels in message dialogs are cannot be assigned dynamically. So I'd probably have to show a numbered list of items and then just numbers on the buttons to select an item from that list. All that spread across multiple "pages" of dialog... 

I already use this option, in Mortal Weapons and Armor mod, for Skyrim. It's MCM has OBJECT OPTIONS, in the IMMUNE LIST.

It does it by having an MCM clothing section, you click on a drop down menu, and it lists the player inventory. You click on the item, and it selects it. Allowing for multiple items, in the IMMUNE LIST.

I know its Skyrim, and not Fallout 4.

The Vanilla game, has various items that could be pre-set into the immune list. Such as various dresses, and outfits such as the Grognak outfit, and Tattered Rags. A MCM IMMUNE LIST, selectable in the MCM, would be good for mod items.

17 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

I already use this option, in Mortal Weapons and Armor mod, for Skyrim. It's MCM has OBJECT OPTIONS, in the IMMUNE LIST.

It does it by having an MCM clothing section, you click on a drop down menu, and it lists the player inventory. You click on the item, and it selects it. Allowing for multiple items, in the IMMUNE LIST.

I know its Skyrim, and not Fallout 4.

The Vanilla game, has various items that could be pre-set into the immune list. Such as various dresses, and outfits such as the Grognak outfit, and Tattered Rags. A MCM IMMUNE LIST, selectable in the MCM, would be good for mod items.

Skyrim's MCM seems a bit more advanced than what we have for Fallout 4. From a first glance it seems that in Skyrim MCMs are completely defined in code while in Fallout 4 the whole menu has to be predefined in a static JSON file. This makes Skyrim's MCM a lot more flexible and allows populating e.g. dropdown menu options while the game is running.

4 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

Skyrim's MCM seems a bit more advanced than what we have for Fallout 4. From a first glance it seems that in Skyrim MCMs are completely defined in code while in Fallout 4 the whole menu has to be predefined in a static JSON file. This makes Skyrim's MCM a lot more flexible and allows populating e.g. dropdown menu options while the game is running.

Yeah... that's a shame. I have a lot more problems with Fallout 4 mods, than with Skyrim. I love Fallout 4, but it feels like a downgrade, compared to Skryim. At least, modding wise.

18 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

There's a button at the top of the sliders set pages labeled "show worn clothes" that lists all the currently equipped items and their slots.

Perfect! Now does anyone know where I can get a good pair of glasses?? Right in front of my face in green and white.   Anyway, fantastic mod.  I have been playing around with it for a few hours now and everything is working perfectly and I am having a lot of fun with it. I don't know how to mod and write scripts so this lets me be a little creative with sliders and  unequip events. Thanks for Help!