3BA Bodyslides for Devious Devices 4.3 AIO.

8 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

Does this still work with version 5 of DD?

Its doesn't not work. DD5 added more of these devices. This works for the devices that already were in there, but with any new devices it will need to be updated for. There should be no crashes or anything like that.

Reinstalling SSE at the moment.  Horn of goondor sounded so have been mostly playing eve online. 

I had started to redo some of the older ones but then the 3BA body kept getting updated every few weeks or so which got a bit annoying.

It's been stable at 1.52 for the last few months so will be updating the existing BS ones for the updated body and adding the new ones from DD5. 

10 hours ago, Grummkol said:

Reinstalling SSE at the moment.  Horn of goondor sounded so have been mostly playing eve online. 

I had started to redo some of the older ones but then the 3BA body kept getting updated every few weeks or so which got a bit annoying.

It's been stable at 1.52 for the last few months so will be updating the existing BS ones for the updated body and adding the new ones from DD5. 

Grummkol - just an FYI, I got reports of physics not working because I left some references named 'body'. Even though they all worked for me when I tested initially.  I have gone through and renamed those to 'CBBE', but i haven't tested the change yet. I'll give an updated version of DD 5.0 to kimy once I'm sure I'm got the kinks worked out. you may want to adjust those yourself when you do the new outfits. If you've got a working bodyslide for the files, you may just want to keep them. I went through everything again and consolidated into a single group and project, and tried reworking them at the same time.

Spoiler

rename body shapes to CBBE
    ebonitecatsuitstraitjackettopless
    eboniteelegantdress
    eboniteformalstraitjacket
    eboniteformalstraitjacketopen
    eboniteformalstraitjackettopless
    ebonitehobbledress
    ebonitehobbledressopen
    ebonitehobblestraitjacketcleavage
    ebonitehobblestraitjackettopless
    ebonitestraitjacket
    ebonitestraitjacketlegbinder
    ebonitestraitjacketlegbindertopless
    ebonitestraitjackettopless
    leatherelegantdress
    leatherformalstraitjacket
    leatherformalstraitjacketopen
    leatherformalstraitjackettopless
    leatherhobbledress
    leatherhobbledressopen
    leatherhobblestraitjacketcleavage
    leatherhobblestraitjackettopless
    leatherstraitjacket
    leatherstraitjacketlegbinder
    leatherstraitjacketlegbindertopless
    leatherstraitjackettopless

deleted reference shapes
    ft_ropeharness
    ft_rope_harness_corsetexp_chaotic_pentagram
    mxw_longgloves

12 hours ago, zarantha said:

Grummkol - just an FYI, I got reports of physics not working because I left some references named 'body'. Even though they all worked for me when I tested initially.  I have gone through and renamed those to 'CBBE', but i haven't tested the change yet. I'll give an updated version of DD 5.0 to kimy once I'm sure I'm got the kinks worked out. you may want to adjust those yourself when you do the new outfits. If you've got a working bodyslide for the files, you may just want to keep them. I went through everything again and consolidated into a single group and project, and tried reworking them at the same time.

Reveal hidden contents

rename body shapes to CBBE
    ebonitecatsuitstraitjackettopless
    eboniteelegantdress
    eboniteformalstraitjacket
    eboniteformalstraitjacketopen
    eboniteformalstraitjackettopless
    ebonitehobbledress
    ebonitehobbledressopen
    ebonitehobblestraitjacketcleavage
    ebonitehobblestraitjackettopless
    ebonitestraitjacket
    ebonitestraitjacketlegbinder
    ebonitestraitjacketlegbindertopless
    ebonitestraitjackettopless
    leatherelegantdress
    leatherformalstraitjacket
    leatherformalstraitjacketopen
    leatherformalstraitjackettopless
    leatherhobbledress
    leatherhobbledressopen
    leatherhobblestraitjacketcleavage
    leatherhobblestraitjackettopless
    leatherstraitjacket
    leatherstraitjacketlegbinder
    leatherstraitjacketlegbindertopless
    leatherstraitjackettopless

deleted reference shapes
    ft_ropeharness
    ft_rope_harness_corsetexp_chaotic_pentagram
    mxw_longgloves

tnx for the heads up :)

• 2 weeks later...

Papa bless you Grumm. 

I looked all over for 3bbb (3ba) bodyslide files for devious devices and this is the singular result that covers CBBE body rather than UNP.  My 2 current characters (and likely future characters) are tied to version 5 of DD due to mod dependencies, but the devices currently have no physics enabled and just float in air whenever the character moves which is super unimmersive.  Following this thread and eagerly awaiting your update for version 5.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/17/2020 at 5:21 AM, ana1omnomnom said:

Papa bless you Grumm. 

I looked all over for 3bbb (3ba) bodyslide files for devious devices and this is the singular result that covers CBBE body rather than UNP.  My 2 current characters (and likely future characters) are tied to version 5 of DD due to mod dependencies, but the devices currently have no physics enabled and just float in air whenever the character moves which is super unimmersive.  Following this thread and eagerly awaiting your update for version 5.

I'm in the exact same situation apparently. Thank you for the work @Grummkol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I recently re-installed Skyrim special edition, and was trying to go forward using the CBBE 3BA body, so I thought this would be a good choice to use with that (knowing some of the outfits aren't in it yet for 5.0).  For anyone that is using this, are the nipple piercing/clamps etc. working correctly?  I don't think most of the items are having issues, but those continue to seem to either float/misalign with the body and don't seem to match the physics.  I'm trying to figure out if it's because I'm not doing something right or if those are still items that need work.

On 2/10/2021 at 11:24 AM, Vbarding said:

Hi,

I recently re-installed Skyrim special edition, and was trying to go forward using the CBBE 3BA body, so I thought this would be a good choice to use with that (knowing some of the outfits aren't in it yet for 5.0).  For anyone that is using this, are the nipple piercing/clamps etc. working correctly?  I don't think most of the items are having issues, but those continue to seem to either float/misalign with the body and don't seem to match the physics.  I'm trying to figure out if it's because I'm not doing something right or if those are still items that need work.

Nevermind, for some reason Bodyslide was set to stick the meshes in the main Skyrim directory instead of the data one, and that was my problem.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...