3BA Bodyslides for Devious Devices 4.3 AIO.

11 hours ago, bloodyzoul said:

would love to see this update for dd5 please and thank you :D 

Now playing standart cbbe build... Erm... Except back it looks really close to 3bbb... For now it can be a solution - just use standart cbbe build (ps and build noHDT chains, they look really better...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2020 at 9:56 AM, Grummkol said:

I already converted tentacle parasite for SL parasites (and @Delzaron most excellent "From the Deeps" mod)  I was going to update my SL Parasites set to include the tera priest outfits in 3ba format as well.  Let me check what permissions I need and if I can get them I'll upload, probably won't be till this weekend though.

I only see your DD BS files, where is the SLP set? Amazing work btw ❤️

7 hours ago, Ends_and_Memes said:

I only see your DD BS files, where is the SLP set? Amazing work btw ❤️

Not sure if this was provided anywhere in here, but I've got SLP CBBE SE and 3BBB bodyslides for the current parasites version here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/120107-skyrimlldeepbluefrog-mods-conversion-to-sse/?do=findComment&comment=3420329

Updated sisterhood bodyslides are also in that thread.

• 2 months later...

Not sure how active this still is but if anyone found that the clit piercings didn't look right with their body or just noticed that they were single weight and didn't change with the body at all and that bugged you like it bugged me then this might interest you. I've converted them to 3BA properly (I hope) and made them follow weight sliders. Unless you want to add the changes to 2 of the DD ESMs and do that every time there's an update, I've included an ESL patch for that as well. It's marked "DD 3BA Bodyslide" in bodyslide coz unless this mod picks up again I'm probably going to be doing more converting down the line and it's just easier. 

DD3BAPatch.7z

Edited by Yuuen
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, guys. I made a conversion of missing pieces of clothing from DD and decided to share it if someone needs it. I didn’t convert what looked great anyway. Conversion includes those parts of clothing that were missing for 3BA for DD5. The conversion doesn't look as good somewhere as it does for CBBE as I'm new to Bodyslide. For example, straitsuits' arms on high values of the chest nodes deform at the elbows. But in general, this is not so critical (at least for me). If someone can tweak this, that's great. I corrected the clipping on the clothes, but it may be necessary to correct them on other presets, but it's not so difficult. I am using Vyr's 3BA body preset and have no problem with the converted clothes from DD.

Download: MEGA

Those who use the first person view mod are likely to find a duplicate body error (static and body with physics). Perhaps this is due to the conversion, since I did not notice this with CBBE. I am posting a patch that fixes this problem.

Download patch: MEGA

Edited by mrghost1480
On 10/2/2021 at 8:50 PM, zarantha said:

I plan on having an updated 3BBB conversion for the upcoming DD 5.2. Depending on how large the conversion is, it will either be included with the main DD installer, or I'll link to a download for it in the installer.  I'll do the same for DCL as well.

That's great to hear! Thanks for all the work, looking forward to seeing it in-game

• 4 weeks later...

DD 5.2 beta1 3BA Bodyslides are on the DD SE troubleshooting post. Removed the link because it's gone already. ?

Should work for 5.1 as well, with just a few extras that wont get used.

Let me know if I've fk'd anything up.

Edited by zarantha
  • 1 month later...
On 11/1/2021 at 6:11 PM, zarantha said:

DD 5.2 beta1 3BA Bodyslides are on the DD SE troubleshooting post. Removed the link because it's gone already. ?

Should work for 5.1 as well, with just a few extras that wont get used.

Let me know if I've fk'd anything up.

the mega link on your post is dead for 5.1/5.2 outfits. was there another link somewhere on the troubleshooting post ? for 3ba? DD

• DD 5.2 beta1 3BA Bodyslides v0.1 (should work for 5.1 too): this field to be exact 

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS or AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.
Edited by MuchW0W
more info
4 hours ago, MuchW0W said:

the mega link on your post is dead for 5.1/5.2 outfits. was there another link somewhere on the troubleshooting post ? for 3ba? DD

• DD 5.2 beta1 3BA Bodyslides v0.1 (should work for 5.1 too): this field to be exact 

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS or AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

Yes, v0.1 is gone. It's v0.2 now.

This link works, please check the troubleshooting post for updates.
image.png.c950f383d99f7f9ca90464a1b7d9108b.png

• 8 months later...