3BA Bodyslides for Devious Devices 4.3 AIO.

2 hours ago, Aylis said:

Thanks A LOT for this. Now is building bodyslides so much easier!

Now to a small(?) request. Could you make files for the 'Tentacle Monster (Harness)' and the 'Living Armor (Harness)' of SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (the SE version of course ;)) too? Those got gaps at the wrist and ankle and somewhat belong to DD.

I already converted tentacle parasite for SL parasites (and @Delzaron most excellent "From the Deeps" mod)  I was going to update my SL Parasites set to include the tera priest outfits in 3ba format as well.  Let me check what permissions I need and if I can get them I'll upload, probably won't be till this weekend though.

• 1 month later...

I had tried DD before and hated how bad the bodyslide was so I removed it. Finally got around to putting it back in with your mod and it is so much better with properly fitting pieces. However, it looks like there is no restrictive gloves bodyslide and sadly there is some clipping issues with them on my character. Also the restrictive corset has some minor clipping above the butt on my character.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/29/2020 at 1:10 AM, MeatSackGamer said:

I had tried DD before and hated how bad the bodyslide was so I removed it. Finally got around to putting it back in with your mod and it is so much better with properly fitting pieces. However, it looks like there is no restrictive gloves bodyslide and sadly there is some clipping issues with them on my character. Also the restrictive corset has some minor clipping above the butt on my character.

Gloves should come from the default DD 4.3 AIO install, they didn't need to be updated for the 3BA boneweights.

Make sure when you install the required DD 4.3. AIO mod you select CBBE bodyslides to be installed, if you then use the group file I specified in the instructions and batch build it should build all required files.

eb_restrictive_gloves.png

I can take a look at the clipping, but you'll need to let me know which exact piece of armor and send me a copy of the bodyslide preset you're using.    If it's one I haven't previously updated (so still CBBE) and has bad sliders/clipping  I can also take a look at fixing.  I need to finish of the SL Parasites 3BA conversion first though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks, is there a wee guide on how to batch build?

I installed the slider files with CBBE as told, then I open up the bodyslide program, I click on "group Manage", browse for DD 4.3 AIO 3BA and open it.

Next I highlight "Devious Devices DD 4.3 AIO 3BA - ALL"

What do I do now?

I have never seen anything like this before o.o'

9 hours ago, BunnyBanger said:

Hey folks, is there a wee guide on how to batch build?

I installed the slider files with CBBE as told, then I open up the bodyslide program, I click on "group Manage", browse for DD 4.3 AIO 3BA and open it.

Next I highlight "Devious Devices DD 4.3 AIO 3BA - ALL"

What do I do now?

I have never seen anything like this before o.o'

Hold CTRL

While holding CTRL click the "Batch Build" button in the bottom left of the bodyslide application (you can see in the picture in the post above)  and choose your destination folder.

Word of advice, choose a folder that is NOT your skyrim folder, then zip up the created meshes folder and install it with your favourite mod manager.

15 hours ago, Grummkol said:

Hold CTRL

While holding CTRL click the "Batch Build" button in the bottom left of the bodyslide application (you can see in the picture in the post above)  and choose your destination folder.

Word of advice, choose a folder that is NOT your skyrim folder, then zip up the created meshes folder and install it with your favourite mod manager.

Cheers mate! I did something similar to this! ?

I have a small issue though. Sometimes it will not allow me to select a preset to use.... Ijustwant to use the CBBE vanilla preset, but sometimes there are no presets in the list to choose o.o'

So in the case, i filter by group, and in the outfit/body list, i can see everything i need to adjust.

but then the preset section is empty. sometimes it works, sometimes it does not.

10 hours ago, BunnyBanger said:

Cheers mate! I did something similar to this! ?

I have a small issue though. Sometimes it will not allow me to select a preset to use.... Ijustwant to use the CBBE vanilla preset, but sometimes there are no presets in the list to choose o.o'

So in the case, i filter by group, and in the outfit/body list, i can see everything i need to adjust.

but then the preset section is empty. sometimes it works, sometimes it does not.

Is that with this mod or other armors?

Whether a preset is available for an armor or not depends on what group the armor has been assigned to.  

All armor sets for this mod (both the 3BA updated ones and the non-updated CBBE ones), were assigned to both groups ("CBBE" and "3BBB"), so if your bodyslide preset is defined as a "CBBE" type or "3BBB" type then it would show when an armor is selected.

If the preset section is blank in the bodyslide application then its due to  either

1. The "Outfit/Body" selection on the top left is empty.  You need to select a piece of armor before you can see the compatible bodyslide presets.
  2. The "Outfit/Body" selection you have chosen has either an incorrect definition in it's group file (like "CBBE Advanced"), or it doesn't have one.

6 hours ago, Grummkol said:

Is that with this mod or other armors?

Whether a preset is available for an armor or not depends on what group the armor has been assigned to.  

All armor sets for this mod (both the 3BA updated ones and the non-updated CBBE ones), were assigned to both groups ("CBBE" and "3BBB"), so if your bodyslide preset is defined as a "CBBE" type or "3BBB" type then it would show when an armor is selected.

If the preset section is blank in the bodyslide application then its due to  either

1. The "Outfit/Body" selection on the top left is empty.  You need to select a piece of armor before you can see the compatible bodyslide presets.
  2. The "Outfit/Body" selection you have chosen has either an incorrect definition in it's group file (like "CBBE Advanced"), or it doesn't have one.

Thanks so much for this valuable information! This has genuinely helped me out a lot.

There is so many things to consider when modding and tutorials for each piece of software is scattered/outdated. I am struggling to understand a lot of what needs to be done but I am slowly learning.

On another mod, someone says that the mod needs to be put through bodyslider, but the mod is for head pieces only. So there is no preset to select. A simple comment such as this on a mod description really throws me off because I have no idea what they are on about or what to do.

On 3/16/2020 at 12:56 PM, Grummkol said:

I already converted tentacle parasite for SL parasites (and @Delzaron most excellent "From the Deeps" mod)  I was going to update my SL Parasites set to include the tera priest outfits in 3ba format as well.  Let me check what permissions I need and if I can get them I'll upload, probably won't be till this weekend though.

Did you ever upload these? Kind regards,

sorry to bother!.. i have been looking through posts in Devious Devices SE, and i wonder do i need all these patches/hotfixes/dependancies if i'm already using 3BA Bodyslides for Devious Devices 4.3 AIO.  I do have DCL and Zaz animation pack installed for my devious needs, should i place 3BA Bodyslides over  1) - 4) so that it over-rides all of them? ?

1656415878_DeviousDevices.png.9f5e08432fb1410e2a1b2fb939fad48e.png

19 hours ago, chevalierx said:

some cliip in boot and gloves ,it work but clip on walk and run , even i use small body slide without touching leg or arms.

I can fix this if you actually tell me the exact model (leather boots, ebony boots, etc)  and send me a copy of your preset.  If you don't then it's not going to happen as the one thing I failed at school was mindreading...............

• 1 month later...

I think both "DDA - CBBE - RestrictiveGloves" and "DDX - CBBE - EboniteRestrictiveGloves" need to have the 3 left/right Forearm and 3 left/right Upperarm bones copied from the 3BA body. Maybe also the left/right clavicle bone? not sure on that.

Also: "DDX - CBBE - EboniteRestrictiveGloves" is not in your "Devious Devices 4.3 AIO 3BA - ALL" group -> does not get built when building that group.

If you want i can upload my files, but i may have copied various bone weights a couple of times....

First I want to thank you so much for the conversion to 3BA and I greatly appreciate the time and effort you are putting into this.

I have found a couple of issues, 

any of the Ebonite Restrictive boots seem to have been weighted together or "welded" at the top inner thigh, when you spread the NPC's legs there is a stretching of the boots that connects them.

any of the Leather Restrictive boots do not seem to carry the 3BA [hdt-smp/cbpc] physics, and the movement of the thighs and buttocks clip horribly through the back of the boots when the npc or pc is walking or moving.

any of the Transparent Restrictive boots the bottom half of the calf is missing, this is while wearing absolutely nothing else but the boots.

Other than that, everything I have found all looks and works fantastic.  I do hope you can take a look at some of these things and see what you can find out.

I just found this this morning and loaded it into my game and this is what I have as of today for you to see.

if need be I can get you some Screenshots or Video to look at for reference.

Thank you so much for your time and effort.

• 1 month later...

Hi, there seems to be the bodyslide file missing for the long_gloves (original mesh is in devious/mxw_catsuit), and it's missing in the original version. I'd fix it myself but i'm quite unfamiliar with bodyslide beyond fixing clipping issues

yeah, not much i can do myself, bone weights are there, but not the sliders (on the gloves), not enough knowledge.

Edit: after a bit of clicking around i've figured out how to add sliders and i've managed to fix it. (i remember that cbbe in LE had issue with these gloves, so it probably came from there) .rar goes to the ShapeData and .osp goes to the SliderSets folder (they wll be under unassigned)

@Grummkol Hi, is it possible to include the fix into the download? 

DD Long Gloves.rar DD Long Gloves.osp

• 1 month later...