Grummkol

3BA Bodyslides for Devious Devices 4.3 AIO.

3BA Bodyslides for Devious Devices 4.3 AIO.

View File

Bodyslides for the current Devious Devices SE Beta (4.3) and the 3BBB Amazing body.

Requirements:

Devious Devices SE Beta 4.3 and all it's requirements.

3BBB Amazing body

Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

Make sure that you choose the CBBE option for the bodyslides during the Devious Devices installation as only the armour that required updating for the new bones was changed.

Instructions:

Install with favourite mod manager 

If  you use one preset for your body.

1. In bodyslide batch build the "Devious Devices 4.3 AIO 3BA - ALL"  group

This also includes the CBBE parts where a conversion was not necessary (boots, armbinder, collars, gloves etc).  No other groups should need to be built in bodyslide

If you use two presets, one for naked, the other for outfit/pushup,

1. Batch build the naked preset with  "Devious Devices 4.3 AIO 3BA - ALL" as above.

2. Change to your outfit preset and batch build "Devious Devices 4.3 AIO 3BA - Outfit (Pushup)" group , overwriting.

Todo:

Short Term

Some items still need converting (the yoke being one).

Fix any  weight or clipping issues reported (for clipping let me know the model and the preset you are using)

Long Term

I'm not happy with some of the straight jacket weighting so might redo those. Done in release 1.0.1

Add More Sliders for Feet to the DD shoe and boots items

Credits:

Kimy and the DD team without who these wouldn't exist.

Acro748 for the 3BBB Amazing body

Ousnius and Caliente for giving us the tools to be such complete perverts.

Pfiffy for all of his conversion work.  The SE scene wouldn't be where it is without it.  (just don't mention SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll)

The LL community. You're all a bunch of wrong-uns and the main reason I'm still playing this damn game.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/29/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices SE Beta 4.3 , Bodyslide and Outfit Studio 4.9.1, 3BBB Amazing Body
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

HM... I prefere a simple CBBE SE and a simple UUNP SE Set or their SMP derivates and then get rid of the old slider sets. By now every body is working on BS files for a slightly different type of body. Putting the Files for each of them in the Download would be a slide case of overbombing.

On 2/29/2020 at 6:00 PM, Grummkol said:

You're welcome!

Once I iron out any bugs people find you can add into the next AIO release if you want?

BTW: I didn't say thank you for the slider set, but for the nice compliment....

Thanks it is really welcom for 3bb user,, and even though I am  zap main user (For me controll DD assets is somehow complex)

I need this BS data.

.. because some zap include assets actually need to use DD AIO mesh,  like zaz DD harnes etc.

(but default nif, and BS data seems come from DD AIO, I suppose, but record are discribed in zap )

Some minor issues i found: The normal catsuit seems to be missing, it seems to still use the one included in the main mod, but the transparent variant is fine. The rubber long gloves are not building correctly with my bodyslide, they are too wide and i see the inner sides of the arms. And the hobble dresses have jagged lines down the middle between the legs when walking.

31 minutes ago, Texmarker said:

Some minor issues i found: The normal catsuit seems to be missing, it seems to still use the one included in the main mod, but the transparent variant is fine. The rubber long gloves are not building correctly with my bodyslide, they are too wide and i see the inner sides of the arms. And the hobble dresses have jagged lines down the middle between the legs when walking.

@Texmarker thanks for the feedback.  When you say catsuit are you referring to the black one called "DDX - 3BA - MXW Catsuit" and the transparent one the "DDX - 3BA - Zipsuit"?

Gloves I didn't change but can take a look at fixing if you can let me know the actual name of the outfit in bs and the preset you're using.

For the hobble dresses is that all of them or just some of them (if so which ones) and any chance of you could grab a screenshot of it?

7 hours ago, Grummkol said:

@Texmarker thanks for the feedback.  When you say catsuit are you referring to the black one called "DDX - 3BA - MXW Catsuit" and the transparent one the "DDX - 3BA - Zipsuit"?

Gloves I didn't change but can take a look at fixing if you can let me know the actual name of the outfit in bs and the preset you're using.

For the hobble dresses is that all of them or just some of them (if so which ones) and any chance of you could grab a screenshot of it?

The DDX - 3BA - MXW Catsuit has a shape after building all outfits, which looks different from the other outfits, it has a bit more "volume". Zipsuit is fine. Hobble dresses are all troubled.

enb2020_3_4_05_13_02.bmp

enb2020_3_4_05_15_50.bmp

On 3/3/2020 at 9:52 PM, Grummkol said:

I forgot to add: The transparent zipsuit i mentioned being OK actually has an issue, which are the fingers. Those weirdly point away from the hands like spikes.

On 3/5/2020 at 4:59 AM, Texmarker said:

I forgot to add: The transparent zipsuit i mentioned being OK actually has an issue, which are the fingers. Those weirdly point away from the hands like spikes.

Can you try the following and see if that resolves the transparent zipsuit and catsuit issues  you mention (more volume on the catsuit and the fingers on the zipsuit)

Hobble dresses I need to do some repainting around the calfs/feet, will take a bit longer, hopefully should get it done this weekend.

[removed file, updated suit in 1.0.1]

7 hours ago, Grummkol said:

Can you try the following and see if that resolves the transparent zipsuit and catsuit issues  you mention (more volume on the catsuit and the fingers on the zipsuit)

Hobble dresses I need to do some repainting around the calfs/feet, will take a bit longer, hopefully should get it done this weekend.

DD 3BA BS_Zipsuit+Catsuit_v2.7z 7.49 MB · 5 downloads

The finger issue is fixed. The volume issue not. See these comparison images.

enb2020_3_5_20_38_08.bmp enb2020_3_5_20_37_44.bmp enb2020_3_5_20_37_50.bmp

@Texmarker Catsuit volume issue is weird, with my preset it looks the same.  Can you pm me the preset you're using?  Also check that you didn't build the TBBP version of the catsuit (the CBBE bodyslides included with the main DD download include a CBBE and a TBBP bodyslide  catsuit outfit that output to the same file) as that would be a different shape.

Almost finished the hobble/elegant dresses weight repainting. 

Ebonite and Leather straitjackets (with bare legs, no hobbleskirt or leg binders) are missing the calves.  This is also an issue in the CBBE version so will fix in the next release, aiming for this weekend.

12 hours ago, PraedythXVI said:

Will you do the same for the ZAZ stuff too ? that'be nice if you could :).

Yes, but will be for 8 (not 8+, too many broken meshes there).  Got most of it done already but focused on fixing the reported issues in this before I post the ZaZ  3BA bodyslides.

45 minutes ago, Grummkol said:

Yes, but will be for 8 (not 8+, too many broken meshes there).  Got most of it done already but focused on fixing the reported issues in this before I post the ZaZ  3BA bodyslides.

Oh thank you ! :D