Jump to content

[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide ~ 29/September/2026).


Recommended Posts

Posted

Are there any more creature animations out there? The array of  types for some of the creatures out there are limited... or just weird.. bugfeet? Uhm. Yea.

 

Edit: Also, where do I find Deathclaw cocks?

Posted

I'm not having any issues related to installation or load order, but I was just wondering, is AAF is not compatible with ENBs in general? Or is there a trick to making them work? Because ENB's aren't listed under the incompatibilities, but, if use the NAC X ENB, most of the time erections only partially morph or don't morph at all. If I uninstall the ENB files so it's just vanilla graphics though, then they work perfectly every time. 

Posted
16 hours ago, F8U Crusader said:

I'm not having any issues related to installation or load order, but I was just wondering, is AAF is not compatible with ENBs in general? Or is there a trick to making them work? Because ENB's aren't listed under the incompatibilities, but, if use the NAC X ENB, most of the time erections only partially morph or don't morph at all. If I uninstall the ENB files so it's just vanilla graphics though, then they work perfectly every time. 

I can't see what AAF has to do with ENBs.  It manages animations. It also doesn't manage morphs.  ENBs, and morphs are likely due to some other issue. For more help go to the listed Discord and post under the NSFW general location would be my suggestion. I don't use ENbs.

Posted
On 5/3/2021 at 7:13 PM, Delzaron said:

Maybe a little city full of "friendly" raiders, with some other rules (more tribal group, ruled by force), or a brothel...

 

Sounds a bit like the Nuka World DLC, or at a much smaller scale the Combat Zone Restored mod?

Posted
11 hours ago, vaultbait said:

 

Sounds a bit like the Nuka World DLC, or at a much smaller scale the Combat Zone Restored mod?

I only know far harbor dlc, so...

Posted

Let's say purely hypothetically, if you decide to create such a mod. Would you like to use an existing location or build a completely new one?

Posted
On 5/10/2021 at 1:18 PM, poblivion said:

Let's say purely hypothetically, if you decide to create such a mod. Would you like to use an existing location or build a completely new one?

 

Both options are on the table.

A raider settlement who can be turned into a small town for sure.

I think inside Boston or not far from it.

Posted

Just ran into a wierd animation problem. Canine on Female through the AAF player has the canine repeating the first animation while the female goes through the whole array. However when surrendering to them both play through from start to finish at each stage.

Posted

Hi, guys!
I have a question here, about LooksMenu, if anyone can tell - do we still have to use the older version, 1.6.18, or we can use 1.6.20 ? Thanks in advance

Posted
6 hours ago, Vashandris said:

Hi, guys!
I have a question here, about LooksMenu, if anyone can tell - do we still have to use the older version, 1.6.18, or we can use 1.6.20 ? Thanks in advance

 

You can certainly try to use newer LM (I have for months since I didn't see the warning get added to this guide until after I'd upgraded), but apparently some people have reported erection morph problems with newer LM. It's obviously not consistent though, I've seen others report mysterious erection morph issues with 1.6.18 which disappeared after upgrading.

 

Bottom line is the guide says use 1.6.18, so if you want to try 1.6.20 then that's on you, if you encounter problems try reproducing them with 1.6.18 before reaching out to the guide authors for help.

Posted

I installed almost all mods (EXCEPT creature, animals, mutants, ghouls sexual mods) after this guide's rules - from top to down and installed at VERY last in mods' installation order in Mod Organizer 2's left side (above OVERWRITE folder).

 

I pay attention to versions like LooksMenu's OLDER version, Ulf's UAP (for men) installed at VERY last. Of course, I have not installed just the mod mentioned in this guide, I have a VERY HUGE list of installed mods. I do NOT install any females-ONLY mods (like F-F) - except Fusion Girl 3BBB (because of FPE mod that requires CBBE or FG) and FG is the ONLY one mod that is for females only (all others are males-related or males ONLY).
 

But I would know some-thing:
How should I install the optional mods that are NOT in the main installation guide? After the main mods?

 

How should be the plugins load order look like? My VERY LAST order is Bashed Patch, 0.ESP.
I searched here in forum but could not find any-thing related to plugins load order.

Then: I am having weird issues with females ONLY characters after I installed FG 3BB. ALL dressed female breasts are weird, extremely long and looks like they wear swords ON their breasts (only when they are dead bodies). This issues happened to most users so every knows what I mean. When they 'live' their breasts jiggle but very weird jiggling. It does NOT happen to males. ALL males breasts are correct and jiggling no matter if they wear clothes or are dead men.

CBP, OCBP, MTM are installed before Fusion Girl, Atomic Muscle then ZEX.
By the way, as main character texture mod I am using Ulf's Atomic Muscle

Posted
2 hours ago, 3DRenderBoy said:

I installed almost all mods (EXCEPT creature, animals, mutants, ghouls sexual mods) after this guide's rules - from top to down and installed at VERY last in mods' installation order in Mod Organizer 2's left side (above OVERWRITE folder).

 

I pay attention to versions like LooksMenu's OLDER version, Ulf's UAP (for men) installed at VERY last. Of course, I have not installed just the mod mentioned in this guide, I have a VERY HUGE list of installed mods. I do NOT install any females-ONLY mods (like F-F) - except Fusion Girl 3BBB (because of FPE mod that requires CBBE or FG) and FG is the ONLY one mod that is for females only (all others are males-related or males ONLY).
 

But I would know some-thing:
How should I install the optional mods that are NOT in the main installation guide? After the main mods?

 

How should be the plugins load order look like? My VERY LAST order is Bashed Patch, 0.ESP.
I searched here in forum but could not find any-thing related to plugins load order.

Then: I am having weird issues with females ONLY characters after I installed FG 3BB. ALL dressed female breasts are weird, extremely long and looks like they wear swords ON their breasts (only when they are dead bodies). This issues happened to most users so every knows what I mean. When they 'live' their breasts jiggle but very weird jiggling. It does NOT happen to males. ALL males breasts are correct and jiggling no matter if they wear clothes or are dead men.

CBP, OCBP, MTM are installed before Fusion Girl, Atomic Muscle then ZEX.
By the way, as main character texture mod I am using Ulf's Atomic Muscle

If you are looking for help write short post

Posted
3 hours ago, 3DRenderBoy said:

I installed almost all mods (EXCEPT creature, animals, mutants, ghouls sexual mods) after this guide's rules - from top to down and installed at VERY last in mods' installation order in Mod Organizer 2's left side (above OVERWRITE folder).

 

I pay attention to versions like LooksMenu's OLDER version, Ulf's UAP (for men) installed at VERY last. Of course, I have not installed just the mod mentioned in this guide, I have a VERY HUGE list of installed mods. I do NOT install any females-ONLY mods (like F-F) - except Fusion Girl 3BBB (because of FPE mod that requires CBBE or FG) and FG is the ONLY one mod that is for females only (all others are males-related or males ONLY).
 

But I would know some-thing:
How should I install the optional mods that are NOT in the main installation guide? After the main mods?

 

How should be the plugins load order look like? My VERY LAST order is Bashed Patch, 0.ESP.
I searched here in forum but could not find any-thing related to plugins load order.

Then: I am having weird issues with females ONLY characters after I installed FG 3BB. ALL dressed female breasts are weird, extremely long and looks like they wear swords ON their breasts (only when they are dead bodies). This issues happened to most users so every knows what I mean. When they 'live' their breasts jiggle but very weird jiggling. It does NOT happen to males. ALL males breasts are correct and jiggling no matter if they wear clothes or are dead men.

CBP, OCBP, MTM are installed before Fusion Girl, Atomic Muscle then ZEX.
By the way, as main character texture mod I am using Ulf's Atomic Muscle

Posted

To @Indarello: What you mean by 'short post'? Is my post too long? I just tried to explain in details what is going on with my mods.

To @poblivion: I have zex v4.0 (installed main file (without plugin) and the optional .ESP). when i look in mo2 for conflicts, just 'tongue.ref' file is used by Ulf' patch (in zex-testplugin.esp).

Posted
8 hours ago, 3DRenderBoy said:

What you mean by 'short post'? Is my post too long? I just tried to explain in details what is going on with my mods.

 

What he should have said is, "If you're looking for help, take a look at the big bold disclaimer at the beginning of the guide."

 

Quote

Please redirect ANY and ALL issues towards AAF Discord where the staff of mods / troubleshooters will help you resolve them.

AAF Discord link: https://discord.gg/B95qTEn

 

Posted
10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

 

What he should have said is, "If you're looking for help, take a look at the big bold disclaimer at the beginning of the guide."

 

 

I know it but what I wanted was the just the PLUGINS load order for the mods OF THIS guide - nothing else. To fusiongirl: I just wanted know why it happens to know how should the load order for FG look like. I am sorry, if I did something wrong when asking.

Posted

All right, I solved the problem with fusion girl mod's weird breasts problems. installed nevernude version and withOUT any clothes in fomod inStaller.
But I would still know how the plugins load order should look like. Anyway, I sorted plugins above patches (like lost awkcr vis-g patches) mods at the end.

Posted

The load order is simple. Most major currently advised mod managers have a sort method... use it.

 

Then, if needed, since they can't sort correctly all mods... just move the mods according to the conflicts you have and what you want to win... (have in game) (place lower in load order)

 

that is all.

 

Oh, the install order for these new mod managers need to be correctly setup as well again according to which you want to win (conflicts) and have in game. Its not rocket science. IF you still have problems go to the Discord server as directed in the OP. They can help you fine tune the load order.

Posted (edited)

So I have this problem with Buffout 4. My game can't start if buffout is enabled. I doubt that this is a mod conflict since I literally only have the first 6 mods on this guide list. I installed Buffout requirement manually like it says... I tried googling the error and I get no results.

 

Here's the crash log: 

Spoiler

Fallout 4 v1.10.163
Buffout 4 v1.23.0

Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF6EA50F45D Fallout4.exe+1B0F45D

SETTINGS:
    [Compatibility]
        F4EE: false
    [Fixes]
        ActorIsHostileToActor: true
        CellInit: true
        EncounterZoneReset: true
        GreyMovies: true
        MagicEffectApplyEvent: true
        MovementPlanner: true
        PackageAllocateLocation: true
        SafeExit: true
        UnalignedLoad: true
        UtilityShader: true
    [Patches]
        Achievements: true
        BSMTAManager: true
        BSPreCulledObjects: true
        BSTextureStreamerLocalHeap: true
        HavokMemorySystem: true
        INISettingCollection: true
        MaxStdIO: -1
        MemoryManager: true
        MemoryManagerDebug: false
        ScaleformAllocator: true
        SmallBlockAllocator: true
        WorkshopMenu: true
    [Warnings]
        CreateTexture2D: true
        ImageSpaceAdapter: true

SYSTEM SPECS:
    OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home v10.0.19041
    CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz
    GPU #1: Nvidia GP107 [GeForce GTX 1050]
    GPU #2: Microsoft Basic Render Driver
    PHYSICAL MEMORY: 7.82 GB/15.94 GB

PROBABLE CALL STACK:
    [0] 0x7FF6EA50F45D Fallout4.exe+1B0F45D -> 597736+0xD
    [1] 0x7FF6EA543400 Fallout4.exe+1B43400 -> 1069619+0x60
    [2] 0x7FF6EA5431C3 Fallout4.exe+1B431C3 -> 831231+0x33
    [3] 0x7FF6EA543F5D Fallout4.exe+1B43F5D -> 507142+0x1AD
    [4] 0x7FF6EA541CDD Fallout4.exe+1B41CDD -> 999093+0x3D
    [5] 0x7FF6EB39FE40 Fallout4.exe+299FE40 -> 783135+0x10
    [6] 0x7FFF26AE2E33 MSVCR110.dll+0022E33
    [7] 0x7FF6EB3370CC Fallout4.exe+29370CC -> 1104651+0xB8
    [8] 0x7FFF6D2C7034 KERNEL32.DLL+0017034
    [9] 0x7FFF6D402651    ntdll.dll+0052651

REGISTERS:
    RAX 0x261A8364050      (void*)
    RCX 0x7FF6EC2CC980     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+38CC980)
    RDX 0x7FF6EC2CCE00     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+38CCE00)
    RBX 0x2                (size_t)
    RSP 0x95AFEFF760       (void*)
    RBP 0x0                (size_t)
    RSI 0x1                (size_t)
    RDI 0x7FF6EE5E7580     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+5BE7580)
    R8  0x0                (size_t)
    R9  0x0                (size_t)
    R10 0x1B               (size_t)
    R11 0x7FF6EE567580     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+5B67580)
    R12 0x0                (size_t)
    R13 0x0                (size_t)
    R14 0x261A8343BC0      (void*)
    R15 0x95AFEFF828       (void*)

STACK:
    [RSP+0  ] 0x7FF6EB5FDD40     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+2BFDD40)
    [RSP+8  ] 0xA                (size_t)
    [RSP+10 ] 0x7FF6EB648850     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+2C48850)
    [RSP+18 ] 0x7FFF26AFCF7F     (void* -> MSVCR110.dll+003CF7F)
    [RSP+20 ] 0x7FF6EE5E7580     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+5BE7580)
    [RSP+28 ] 0x7FF6EA543400     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+1B43400)
    [RSP+30 ] 0x261A83C4BB0      (void*)
    [RSP+38 ] 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF (size_t)
    [RSP+40 ] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+48 ] 0x7FFF26B0128C     (void* -> MSVCR110.dll+004128C)
    [RSP+50 ] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+58 ] 0x7FF6EA5431C3     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+1B431C3)
    [RSP+60 ] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+68 ] 0x7FF6EB64BB83     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+2C4BB83)
    [RSP+70 ] 0x7FF6EB80F340     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+2E0F340)
    [RSP+78 ] 0x7FF6EE5E7580     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+5BE7580)
    [RSP+80 ] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+88 ] 0x7FF6EA543F5D     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+1B43F5D)
    [RSP+90 ] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+98 ] 0x7FF6EE567580     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+5B67580)
    [RSP+A0 ] 0x7FF6EE5E7580     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+5BE7580)
    [RSP+A8 ] 0x7FF6EB64BB83     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+2C4BB83)
    [RSP+B0 ] 0x26100000001      (size_t)
    [RSP+B8 ] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+C0 ] 0x100000000        (size_t)
    [RSP+C8 ] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+D0 ] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+D8 ] 0x7FFF26AE3A0F     (void* -> MSVCR110.dll+0023A0F)
    [RSP+E0 ] 0x40               (size_t)
    [RSP+E8 ] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+F0 ] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+F8 ] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+100] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+108] 0x7FF6EB648850     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+2C48850)
    [RSP+110] 0xA                (size_t)
    [RSP+118] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+120] 0x7FF6EC2CCFF0     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+38CCFF0)
    [RSP+128] 0x7FF6EA541CDD     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+1B41CDD)
    [RSP+130] 0x7FF6EE2D4170     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+58D4170)
    [RSP+138] 0x7FF6EB64BB83     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+2C4BB83)
    [RSP+140] 0x7FF6EB648800     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+2C48800)
    [RSP+148] 0x7FF6EB336FDA     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+2936FDA)
    [RSP+150] 0x7FF6EB6186C0     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+2C186C0)
    [RSP+158] 0x7FF6EB39FE40     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+299FE40)
    [RSP+160] 0x7FF6EB618680     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+2C18680)
    [RSP+168] 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF (size_t)
    [RSP+170] 0x7FF6EF1347EC     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+67347EC)
    [RSP+178] 0xBFEBFBFF7FFAFBFF (size_t)
    [RSP+180] 0x7FF6EB648870     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+2C48870)
    [RSP+188] 0x7FFF26AE2E33     (void* -> MSVCR110.dll+0022E33)
    [RSP+190] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+198] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+1A0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+1A8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+1B0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+1B8] 0x7FF6EB3370CC     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+29370CC)
    [RSP+1C0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+1C8] 0x7FF6EB337009     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+2937009)
    [RSP+1D0] 0x7FF6EF6B9310     (void* -> Fallout4.exe+6CB9310)
    [RSP+1D8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+1E0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+1E8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+1F0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+1F8] 0x7FFF6D2C7034     (void* -> KERNEL32.DLL+0017034)
    [RSP+200] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+208] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+210] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+218] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+220] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+228] 0x7FFF6D402651     (void* -> ntdll.dll+0052651)
    [RSP+230] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+238] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+240] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+248] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+250] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+258] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+260] 0xEF4462E800000000 (size_t)
    [RSP+268] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+270] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+278] 0x7FFF6AF6B6A0     (void* -> KERNELBASE.dll+010B6A0)
    [RSP+280] 0x95AFEFE8C0       (void*)
    [RSP+288] 0xFF85B2D44800007F (size_t)
    [RSP+290] 0x7FFF85B2D448     (size_t)
    [RSP+298] 0x95AFEFE8C0       (void*)
    [RSP+2A0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+2A8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+2B0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+2B8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+2C0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+2C8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+2D0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+2D8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+2E0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+2E8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+2F0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+2F8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+300] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+308] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+310] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+318] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+320] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+328] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+330] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+338] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+340] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+348] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+350] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+358] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+360] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+368] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+370] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+378] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+380] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+388] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+390] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+398] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+3A0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+3A8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+3B0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+3B8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+3C0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+3C8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+3D0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+3D8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+3E0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+3E8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+3F0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+3F8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+400] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+408] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+410] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+418] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+420] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+428] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+430] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+438] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+440] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+448] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+450] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+458] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+460] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+468] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+470] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+478] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+480] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+488] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+490] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+498] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+4A0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+4A8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+4B0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+4B8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+4C0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+4C8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+4D0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+4D8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+4E0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+4E8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+4F0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+4F8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+500] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+508] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+510] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+518] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+520] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+528] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+530] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+538] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+540] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+548] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+550] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+558] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+560] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+568] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+570] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+578] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+580] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+588] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+590] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+598] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+5A0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+5A8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+5B0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+5B8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+5C0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+5C8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+5D0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+5D8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+5E0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+5E8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+5F0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+5F8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+600] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+608] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+610] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+618] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+620] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+628] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+630] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+638] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+640] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+648] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+650] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+658] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+660] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+668] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+670] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+678] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+680] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+688] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+690] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+698] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+6A0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+6A8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+6B0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+6B8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+6C0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+6C8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+6D0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+6D8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+6E0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+6E8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+6F0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+6F8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+700] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+708] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+710] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+718] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+720] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+728] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+730] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+738] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+740] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+748] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+750] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+758] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+760] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+768] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+770] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+778] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+780] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+788] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+790] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+798] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+7A0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+7A8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+7B0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+7B8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+7C0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+7C8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+7D0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+7D8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+7E0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+7E8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+7F0] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+7F8] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+800] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+808] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+810] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+818] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+820] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+828] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+830] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+838] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+840] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+848] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+850] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+858] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+860] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+868] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+870] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+878] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+880] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+888] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+890] 0x0                (size_t)
    [RSP+898] 0x0                (size_t)

MODULES:
    XINPUT1_3.dll              0x000000400000
    X3DAudio1_7.dll            0x000073790000
    steam_api64.dll            0x0000737A0000
    Fallout4.exe               0x7FF6E8A00000
    f4ee.dll                   0x7FFEEC550000
    steamclient64.dll          0x7FFEEC660000
    IPHLPAPI.DLL               0x7FFEEEB80000
    f4se_1_10_163.dll          0x7FFEFC8B0000
    Buffout4.dll               0x7FFF0F910000
    tier0_s64.dll              0x7FFF13000000
    vstdlib_s64.dll            0x7FFF1B050000
    MSVCP140.dll               0x7FFF1C220000
    GFSDK_SSAO_D3D11.win64.dll 0x7FFF1D370000
    flexRelease_x64.dll        0x7FFF25A40000
    MSVCR110.dll               0x7FFF26AC0000
    MSVCP110.dll               0x7FFF26BA0000
    bink2w64.dll               0x7FFF28020000
    tbbmalloc.dll              0x7FFF2E900000
    cudart64_75.dll            0x7FFF32A40000
    GFSDK_GodraysLib.x64.dll   0x7FFF440C0000
    f4se_steam_loader.dll      0x7FFF4BF40000
    flexExtRelease_x64.dll     0x7FFF4E330000
    MSVCP140_ATOMIC_WAIT.dll   0x7FFF50050000
    VCRUNTIME140.dll           0x7FFF50070000
    VCRUNTIME140_1.dll         0x7FFF516C0000
    nvToolsExt64_1.dll         0x7FFF516D0000
    Secur32.dll                0x7FFF5EBE0000
    COMCTL32.dll               0x7FFF5F1C0000
    MSIMG32.dll                0x7FFF60A20000
    OLEACC.dll                 0x7FFF60A30000
    WINSPOOL.DRV               0x7FFF60AA0000
    WINHTTP.dll                0x7FFF61430000
    aswhook.dll                0x7FFF63020000
    DbgHelp.dll                0x7FFF63DA0000
    VERSION.dll                0x7FFF64B30000
    WINMM.dll                  0x7FFF65100000
    d3d11.dll                  0x7FFF67080000
    DComp.dll                  0x7FFF678B0000
    apphelp.dll                0x7FFF683B0000
    UxTheme.dll                0x7FFF684C0000
    DWMAPI.dll                 0x7FFF68660000
    kernel.appcore.dll         0x7FFF68A60000
    windows.storage.dll        0x7FFF68C60000
    HID.DLL                    0x7FFF693F0000
    dxgi.dll                   0x7FFF69430000
    IpHlpAPI.dll               0x7FFF69F70000
    MSWSOCK.dll                0x7FFF6A2D0000
    CRYPTBASE.DLL              0x7FFF6A4A0000
    Wldp.dll                   0x7FFF6A560000
    SSPICLI.DLL                0x7FFF6A9E0000
    profapi.dll                0x7FFF6AA30000
    ucrtbase.dll               0x7FFF6ABA0000
    CRYPT32.dll                0x7FFF6ACA0000
    KERNELBASE.dll             0x7FFF6AE60000
    gdi32full.dll              0x7FFF6B130000
    bcrypt.dll                 0x7FFF6B240000
    bcryptPrimitives.dll       0x7FFF6B270000
    msvcp_win.dll              0x7FFF6B2F0000
    cfgmgr32.dll               0x7FFF6B390000
    win32u.dll                 0x7FFF6B3E0000
    SHELL32.dll                0x7FFF6B410000
    SETUPAPI.dll               0x7FFF6BB70000
    GDI32.dll                  0x7FFF6BFE0000
    COMDLG32.dll               0x7FFF6C0F0000
    sechost.dll                0x7FFF6C1D0000
    RPCRT4.dll                 0x7FFF6C270000
    imagehlp.dll               0x7FFF6C3A0000
    msvcrt.dll                 0x7FFF6C510000
    WS2_32.dll                 0x7FFF6C5B0000
    PSAPI.DLL                  0x7FFF6C830000
    IMM32.DLL                  0x7FFF6C840000
    USER32.dll                 0x7FFF6C9F0000
    SHLWAPI.dll                0x7FFF6CB90000
    combase.dll                0x7FFF6CBF0000
    OLEAUT32.dll               0x7FFF6CF50000
    shcore.dll                 0x7FFF6D020000
    ole32.dll                  0x7FFF6D0D0000
    ADVAPI32.dll               0x7FFF6D200000
    KERNEL32.DLL               0x7FFF6D2B0000
    ntdll.dll                  0x7FFF6D3B0000

F4SE PLUGINS:
    f4ee.dll
    Buffout4.dll

PLUGINS:
 

 

Edited by Megumin.
Posted
On 5/28/2021 at 5:11 AM, Megumin. said:

So I have this problem with Buffout 4. My game can't start if buffout is enabled. I doubt that this is a mod conflict since I literally only have the first 6 mods on this guide list. I installed Buffout requirement manually like it says... I tried googling the error and I get no results.

image.png.1271e2273899e872fb1da03e9a85a689.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...