palethanatos Posted June 8, 2021 Posted June 8, 2021 (edited) 16 minutes ago, Zizzpa said: SEU is the last you install after getting Animation working Bodyslids outfits and body for player bare the first you install them Aaf and requirements then requirements for the Animation packs then animations then once the animations work then SEU myladykiller bed is a requirement for other stuff can't think off top of my head bp70 animations and other stuf for bp70 you need to know what's for what animations to install if using them animations. ??? I already installed AAF(and the requirements)+Themes+Bodies+Animations(and the settlement mods the anims use)+the patches and then SEU to test things. I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean Edited June 8, 2021 by palethanatos
vaultbait Posted June 8, 2021 Posted June 8, 2021 Like the guide boldly states, ask on the AAF Discord if you have issues. Questions posted here are unlikely to receive satisfactory resolution.
palethanatos Posted June 8, 2021 Posted June 8, 2021 15 minutes ago, vaultbait said: Like the guide boldly states, ask on the AAF Discord if you have issues. Questions posted here are unlikely to receive satisfactory resolution. they're no help (no offense to them) hence why I tried asking here
vaultbait Posted June 8, 2021 Posted June 8, 2021 36 minutes ago, palethanatos said: they're no help (no offense to them) hence why I tried asking here You're describing problems with the most fundamental parts of the sex mod ecosystem for FO4. If even they're unable to help you understand how to get it working, you're likely better off spending your time on something else. At a minimum they would have told you to check your installation with AAF_GFV.exe, and then turn on debug mode for AAF and review the admin log for it. You've mentioned basically no troubleshooting you performed, just that you "installed stuff" and then scratched your head quizzically.
palethanatos Posted June 8, 2021 Posted June 8, 2021 1 minute ago, vaultbait said: You're describing problems with the most fundamental parts of the sex mod ecosystem for FO4. If even they're unable to help you understand how to get it working, you're likely better off spending your time on something else. At a minimum they would have told you to check your installation with AAF_GFV.exe, and then turn on debug mode for AAF and review the admin log for it. You've mentioned basically no troubleshooting you performed, just that you "installed stuff" and then scratched your head quizzically. No one told me about a debug mode and admin log... How do I turn it on and get the log?
vaultbait Posted June 8, 2021 Posted June 8, 2021 (edited) 1 hour ago, palethanatos said: No one told me about a debug mode and admin log... How do I turn it on and get the log? Easiest way to turn it on is the checkbox option to enable it in AAF's FOMOD installer menu. Reinstall AAF to get that menu. It will display the startup log for AAF along the left side of the screen when you load a save. But first, did you check your AAF installation and prerequisites with the game files verifier (AAF_GFV.exe)? Did it give a clean bill of health? Edited June 8, 2021 by vaultbait [fixed a typo]
Guest Posted June 8, 2021 Posted June 8, 2021 (edited) 17 hours ago, palethanatos said: ??? I already installed AAF(and the requirements)+Themes+Bodies+Animations(and the settlement mods the anims use)+the patches and then SEU to test things. I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean You don't use SEU to test things out you test things out before installing SEU .. SEU is the last you install after animations are working to test animations out you press the home key that brings up Aaf wizard then you hit the emter key that brings up a list of anination then page down to highlight npc s then arrow right then back to page down to elect self are other's then arrow right and so on then to go through animatons page up are page down if all works then in stall AAF SEU 1..4 and AAF SEU 1.4 XMl add-on are the 1.3 ones Edited June 8, 2021 by Zizzpa Missspelings
Guest Posted June 8, 2021 Posted June 8, 2021 (edited) 15 hours ago, vaultbait said: Easiest way to turn it on is the checkbox option to enable it in AAF's FOMOD installer menu. Reinstall AAF to get that menu. It will display the startup log for AAF along the left side of the screen when you load a save. But first, did you check your AAF installation and prerequisites with the game files verifier (AAF_GFV.exe)? Did it give a clean bill of health? Did you use the leiato stage one by chance that might be gofging you up are tell me from the first thing you install to the last I don't need a load order only what you started out with all the way to ended ended with also fusion girl cloud be messing you up as well did me I got rid of broke all morphs lips they ended up being . No more fusion nothing on my game that one was wired all worked great the boots strated footing I was with then lip dicks came I don't why but yeah all worked great for 3 months no other's mods install something broke .. now all cbbe with aninated fannys Bress bounc sep mutants are still lipping Edited June 8, 2021 by Zizzpa Info update
palethanatos Posted June 8, 2021 Posted June 8, 2021 15 hours ago, vaultbait said: Easiest way to turn it on is the checkbox option to enable it in AAF's FOMOD installer menu. Reinstall AAF to get that menu. It will display the startup log for AAF along the left side of the screen when you load a save. But first, did you check your AAF installation and prerequisites with the game files verifier (AAF_GFV.exe)? Did it give a clean bill of health? Ok so AAF_GFV.. all that came up in red was outdated creation club but would that really mess things up? should I get rid of the cc mods? Also this is the log right?
vaultbait Posted June 8, 2021 Posted June 8, 2021 1 hour ago, palethanatos said: Ok so AAF_GFV.. all that came up in red was outdated creation club but would that really mess things up? should I get rid of the cc mods? Also this is the log right? I wouldn't necessarily worry about the CC mods, and yes that log. Since it appears AAF really is fully starting and you actually do seem to be able to pull up the on-screen wizard (it sounded like you were saying you couldn't in an earlier post, but maybe you just meant you had a problem creating a new scene with it), that's a fine way to get to the logs without needing to enable full debug mode (which tends to be most useful when AAF won't completely start and the interactive interface is unavailable). So, you hit the home key and the AAF interface comes up at the new scene wizard, then you hit the enter/return key and... do you get a list of actors or no? Try to be standing next to someone. Also I see you're testing it in the pre-war intro. There are a number of things wacky about the game at that stage. For cleaner testing, I would strongly recommend loading a previously unmodded vanilla save at or past the Vault 111 entrance. It helps rule out a number of potentially strange behaviors. If you need a clean save to test with, there are a number easily found and downloaded from the Nexus Mods site.
Chromarex Posted June 9, 2021 Posted June 9, 2021 3. Install Ultimate AAF Patch and load/rule after everything it conflicts with. 4. [...]load/rule[...] What does this even mean? >load/rule after everything it conflicts with Drag the mods in red(losing conflict) to load after the patch so they overwrite the patch? Keep the patch at the bottom so it overwrites everything? What even is the point of those two bullet points if a patch is obviously supposed to overwrite the mods in question? Needless confusion.
RitualClarity Posted June 9, 2021 Posted June 9, 2021 7 hours ago, Chromarex said: 3. Install Ultimate AAF Patch and load/rule after everything it conflicts with. 4. [...]load/rule[...] What does this even mean? >load/rule after everything it conflicts with Drag the mods in red(losing conflict) to load after the patch so they overwrite the patch? Keep the patch at the bottom so it overwrites everything? What even is the point of those two bullet points if a patch is obviously supposed to overwrite the mods in question? Needless confusion. Not needless confusion... Seriously, do you know what is going on.. Load is for MO2 users and Rule is for Vortex users. As for .3 and .4... Number 4 is for those that use that mod. (funny how you decided to delete most of that statement and only choose to show what fits your narrative. For those not understanding what was deleted. #4 is for Letio's mod. and it is specifically there mentioned last as it is LAST even for the patch.. which NEEDS to be there as most experienced mod users will put a patch on the very bottom and not realize that that needs to go below the patch that IS SUPPOSE TO NORMALLY BE THE PATCH FOR THE ENTIRE AAF FRAMEWORK. Quote Install 'Basic Requirements' listed above. Install desired animation packs. Install Ultimate AAF Patch and load/rule after everything it conflicts with. Install Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix if Leito's Animation Pack and/or Hardship mod is/are installed and load/rule after everything above, UAP and/or Hardship included. Here's an idea.. instead of putting your foot in your month ask for clarification on why something is before complaining and slinging accusations. Creating a guide for an ever changing framework where various authors have projects in various degrees of completion and or update(s) is impossible without some overlap and /or statements like this. TL;DR 1. Using Leito Plus Erection Fix requires you to make changes to normal mod setup so that it can over ride the main patch used by UAP. This is due to Leto's patch needing to overwrite some files in UAP to win in the conflicts. 2. "Load" refers to Mod Organizer terminology the term "rule" refers to Vortex mod manager.
Chromarex Posted June 10, 2021 Posted June 10, 2021 10 hours ago, RitualClarity said: -snip- No, I was only talking about the "load/rule 'after'" terminology. I only ever used MO2, no other mod managers, I do not know what you mean to install Ultimate AAF Patch and load/rule after 'everything it conflicts with' Instead of saying that, you could say to 'put Ultimate AAF Patch after the conflicting mods and have it overwrite them'? The load/after is literally the thing causing confusion since lower on load order means it loads AFTER everything else, but higher means BEFORE everything else. I still don't know whether to put the Leito patches before or after the AAF patch, since on Leito's page he says to put his animation packs after all the patches. Well, whatever.
RitualClarity Posted June 10, 2021 Posted June 10, 2021 1 hour ago, Chromarex said: No, I was only talking about the "load/rule 'after'" terminology. I only ever used MO2, no other mod managers, I do not know what you mean to install Ultimate AAF Patch and load/rule after 'everything it conflicts with' Instead of saying that, you could say to 'put Ultimate AAF Patch after the conflicting mods and have it overwrite them'? The load/after is literally the thing causing confusion since lower on load order means it loads AFTER everything else, but higher means BEFORE everything else. I still don't know whether to put the Leito patches before or after the AAF patch, since on Leito's page he says to put his animation packs after all the patches. Well, whatever. I literally told you what Load meant. Also, I said, to ask questions to get an answer. Before spurting out complaints. What you did, generally will rub many the wrong and you will receive much less support if any for these very issues that you seem to need to know. Can the term be different... sure. It isn't necessary. Many understand what is being said and those that done go to the Discord server as instructed and get assisted and their questions answered. Not a problem. You also literally answered your question if I read you correctly. Leito iis even telling you to load his patch after all the patches just like the example that you pointed out (#4 which states Load/rule leito's patches after UAF... Again, if you don't understand something ask for a clarification. However, "Well whatever" this is the end of my support or answer session. You obviously want to run on your own narrative (like many seem to want to do nowadays) and for clarification "Narrative" is closed minded thoughts where you cannot be wrong and completely unwilling to even attempt to understand what is going on or what someone is trying to explain because it goes against your own internal judgment/thoughts, and/ or beliefs.) Working with someone dependent on their own Narratives, is a waste of time as it is impossible to try to explain anything or get anywhere with said person. I have better things to do. Blocked. 1
Chromarex Posted June 10, 2021 Posted June 10, 2021 https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3937-aaf-fo4-animations-by-leito-122118/ ??? https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99273-aaf-patches-for-crazy-leito-mods-v32-leito-pack-v2-bodytalk-support/ ??? Do you even listen to yourself? Your modding community is literally retarded and contradictory, which is why I am asking for clarifications. Pointlessly highlighting text as if that answers the question doesnt help. Look, i can do it too. Leito is saying to load the patch before. The patch is saying to load it after. DO YOU SEE WHAT I AM SAYING?
palethanatos Posted June 10, 2021 Posted June 10, 2021 (edited) On 6/8/2021 at 6:23 PM, vaultbait said: I wouldn't necessarily worry about the CC mods, and yes that log. Since it appears AAF really is fully starting and you actually do seem to be able to pull up the on-screen wizard (it sounded like you were saying you couldn't in an earlier post, but maybe you just meant you had a problem creating a new scene with it), that's a fine way to get to the logs without needing to enable full debug mode (which tends to be most useful when AAF won't completely start and the interactive interface is unavailable). Also I see you're testing it in the pre-war intro. There are a number of things wacky about the game at that stage. For cleaner testing, I would strongly recommend loading a previously unmodded vanilla save at or past the Vault 111 entrance. It helps rule out a number of potentially strange behaviors. If you need a clean save to test with, there are a number easily found and downloaded from the Nexus Mods site. Quote So, you hit the home key and the AAF interface comes up at the new scene wizard, then you hit the enter/return key and... do you get a list of actors or no? Try to be standing next to someone. I press the enter key and nothing happens. It shows that its loading for a few seconds but then nothing. I tried it on wolfgang on a clean new save Edited June 10, 2021 by palethanatos
maddadicusrex Posted June 10, 2021 Posted June 10, 2021 36 minutes ago, palethanatos said: I press the enter key and nothing happens. It shows that its loading for a few seconds but then nothing. I tried it on wolfgang on a clean new save Then your AAF is not installed properly..
palethanatos Posted June 11, 2021 Posted June 11, 2021 (edited) 1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said: Then your AAF is not installed properly.. The GFV didn't find anything wrong though.... and I followed the install instructions Edited June 11, 2021 by palethanatos
maddadicusrex Posted June 11, 2021 Posted June 11, 2021 2 hours ago, palethanatos said: The GFV didn't find anything wrong though.... and I followed the install instructions I backtracked and looked at your prior posts. First off, I never had to use the Leitos patch and that would be the first thing to disable before retrying your game. Make sure you have enough animation packs installed in order to trigger sex. BP70, Savage Cabbage, Atomic Lust, etc.
Wayn8325 Posted June 11, 2021 Posted June 11, 2021 helo i want to have sex with dogmeat as female with me top but i don't know how
JB. Posted June 11, 2021 Posted June 11, 2021 12 hours ago, Wayn8325 said: helo i want to have sex with dogmeat as female with me top but i don't know how Use "AAF Sex Em Up".
RitualClarity Posted June 12, 2021 Posted June 12, 2021 On 6/9/2021 at 9:21 PM, Chromarex said: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3937-aaf-fo4-animations-by-leito-122118/ ??? https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99273-aaf-patches-for-crazy-leito-mods-v32-leito-pack-v2-bodytalk-support/ ??? Do you even listen to yourself? Your modding community is literally retarded and contradictory, which is why I am asking for clarifications. Pointlessly highlighting text as if that answers the question doesnt help. Look, i can do it too. Leito is saying to load the patch before. The patch is saying to load it after. DO YOU SEE WHAT I AM SAYING? You started bitching about the terms used on 2 statements. NOW you are pulling shit from everywhere else. The info is there. It works. I have used it, others have used it as well without problems. Pulling shit from elsewhere after you were called out for your comment about the #3 and #4 being factual and correct doesn't do you service, and meaningless to the thread. This is a support thread for the guide that was created by Saya. Nobody here gives a flying fuck what someone else post elsewhere. If you want to deal with their comment.. GO TO THEIR THREAD AND HAVE THAT DISCUSSION. Because of your bitching and other crap... see how much support you have gotten so far. People that posted after you are getting support. Follow the guide? Right? nope. The guide states expressly for support to go to the Discord Server. Or didn't you understand the clear, HUGE text that states to go there? What that confusing? Quote DISCLAIMER: We at AAF Support Discord will NOT check this post regularly, mostly/only to update it. Please redirect ANY and ALL issues towards AAF Discord where the staff of mods / troubleshooters will help you The info is there. If you had a problem with the guide wording... well... it is clear to go there. GOOD LUCK on getting this sorted. Perhaps, if / when you decide to stop bitching and trying to tell someone how to write their guide and actually ask true clarification questions you might get somewhere.
RitualClarity Posted June 12, 2021 Posted June 12, 2021 (edited) On 6/10/2021 at 7:02 PM, palethanatos said: The GFV didn't find anything wrong though.... and I followed the install instructions Forgive me if I missed it.. I don't see AAF installed in MO2. Did you manually install it or using another mod manager? If so that can be the reason it doesn't work. It is a scripted installer and it doesn't like being messed with outside of the installer process and using multiple mod managers cause a fight for the files. Harder to resolve the conflicts. Also see you don't have a f4se entry in MO2 I as well as many others use that by installing the "Scripts" folder into MO2. There are guides on the web to do this. After wards you can see the conflicts with F4SE and address them much easier. If you did manual install there are processes to quickly clean up the game folder then you can install the mods properly into MO and get your game on. More support can be given on the Discord channel. Oh, some added info. I have the load order from the last time I installed things. Please don't follow it exclusively. It is old and was used to test some things so I don't know the state of what is there if it is functional .. more of a general concept. YOu should have more mods installed if you are following the guide. Spoiler Edited June 12, 2021 by RitualClarity More info
JB. Posted June 12, 2021 Posted June 12, 2021 (edited) 1 hour ago, RitualClarity said: If you had a problem with the guide wording... (...) There isn't. The guide clearly states which patches should be discarded, and I see that that user still tried to install one of the patches explicitly listed as incompatible. Quote SKIP/SCRAP THESE MODS/PATCHES (Incompatibilities) Patches Polistiro's AAF patches for Crazy and Leito Animations Edited June 12, 2021 by JBpy 1
RitualClarity Posted June 12, 2021 Posted June 12, 2021 (edited) 11 hours ago, JBpy said: There isn't. The guide clearly states which patches should be discarded, and I see that that user still tried to install one of the patches explicitly listed as incompatible. that is one of the reasons I keep on directing them to the Discord channel for support. People claim they did the installation correctly, that there are problems with the guide etc. etc. and it is usually due misunderstanding or inexperience. That level of support requires many, many, many post just to correct all the mistakes and screw ups that they did trying to install the framework, not even talking about getting the right stuff installed correctly. It is just faster and more efficient for posting on the Discord channel due to this. Also there are more support personal there watching that and responding that they ever would be on this thread. The main reason people insist on posting and trying to get support on this thread is because they have a pirated copy of the game. Support will figure that out pretty quickly through various methods and they will not get support. The other reason is they are trying to use pedo mods. Support has been trained to detect those users again, through various techniques. So for those providing support here it is 1. difficult to set them up completely. Likely to be on the hook for hours trying to fix there "installed correctly mods following the guide" issues and or various pirated issues that AAF and the mods prevent working most of the time. The only support I can see done here is for those mods that aren't part of Saya's guide. From those authors and even then that support should be done on their mod's thread not here. I know the guide can sometimes be confusing for some. I made a few mistakes myself setting it up after years of not having an adult setup of AAF. Simple mistakes but it did cause me to not have a functional or properly functional setup. Took me an hour to sort it out and If I recall correctly a post or two on the Discord to make sure things were up to par. If there are issues with the guide. Grammar, phrasing and such. This is something to bring up on the Discord. Saya is very fast to fix any issue that is legitimate. Of course provided it is presented in a reasonably respectable manner. Edited June 12, 2021 by RitualClarity 1
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now