Lalalandio Posted October 7, 2021 Posted October 7, 2021 TLDR: I've no clue what's going on. This is my 1st go at modding FO4 and it's a literal mess. So I did what was told by many guides by linking F4SE to Vortex, tossing the f4se launcher to the main folder of FO4 and still I'm getting [079] Error which I have no clue what's causing AAF to fail let alone Sex Em Up. I'm just confused af right now. Even modding Skyrim and Sims 4 ain't that braincracking... PS: Every other thing works like clothes, guns, extra missions, EVERYTHING. Just couldn't get AAF and SEU to work. Need help. Much appreciated.
vaultbait Posted October 8, 2021 Posted October 8, 2021 15 hours ago, Lalalandio said: TLDR: I've no clue what's going on. This is my 1st go at modding FO4 and it's a literal mess. So I did what was told by many guides by linking F4SE to Vortex, tossing the f4se launcher to the main folder of FO4 and still I'm getting [079] Error which I have no clue what's causing AAF to fail let alone Sex Em Up. I'm just confused af right now. Even modding Skyrim and Sims 4 ain't that braincracking... PS: Every other thing works like clothes, guns, extra missions, EVERYTHING. Just couldn't get AAF and SEU to work. Need help. Much appreciated. Per the bold note at the top of the manual, ask for help on the AAF Discord. There's an entire troubleshooting checklist they'll step you through. First suggestion though, download AAF_GFV.exe from Moddingham and use it to verify your installation of AAF and its dependencies. That may point out your problem straight away. 1
nabnab Posted October 13, 2021 Posted October 13, 2021 Can anyone help with this? As soon as I activate AAF the compass disappears, it's visible only when I wear power armor ? Also I can tell you the "animated fannies" mod does nothing except causing camera stuttering and bad body physics so it shouldn't be in this guide. And no it's not conflicting with anything since I left only requirements active ?
Nebuchadnezzer2 Posted October 13, 2021 Posted October 13, 2021 3 hours ago, nabnab said: Can anyone help with this? As soon as I activate AAF the compass disappears, it's visible only when I wear power armor ? Because AAF hooks into the crosshair and compass... Quote Also I can tell you the "animated fannies" mod does nothing except causing camera stuttering and bad body physics so it shouldn't be in this guide. And no it's not conflicting with anything since I left only requirements active ? And if installed properly, no, it should not
vaultbait Posted October 13, 2021 Posted October 13, 2021 6 hours ago, nabnab said: Can anyone help with this? As soon as I activate AAF the compass disappears, it's visible only when I wear power armor ? Make sure hide_compass is set to false in your AAF_setttings.ini file. 2
nabnab Posted October 15, 2021 Posted October 15, 2021 On 10/13/2021 at 3:13 PM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said: Because AAF hooks into the crosshair and compass... And if installed properly, no, it should not I don't know man I tried again animated fannies, the camera stuttering stopped but still the vagina keeps closed ?
nabnab Posted October 15, 2021 Posted October 15, 2021 On 10/13/2021 at 5:44 PM, vaultbait said: Make sure hide_compass is set to false in your AAF_setttings.ini file. Yes! I can't believe this was so easy to fix I look so embarassed now thanks! ?
osmodioss Posted October 16, 2021 Posted October 16, 2021 this is a ton of shit just for the mod to work wtf, I feel like alice tumbling down the rabbit hole of getting fked over because one mod need 50 other mods for it to work properly this is retarded
keram461 Posted October 16, 2021 Posted October 16, 2021 After a few months, I returned to F4 but here many changes.First of all, AAF?. The new version is not available on Nexus, but thanks Saya Scarlett I managed to install everything and the game works beautifully. Now press Home, Del and Enter keys and surprise, notification in Wizard : formation of cycle : None. AAF does not work. Some idea would be welcome.
Indarello Posted October 16, 2021 Posted October 16, 2021 2 hours ago, osmodioss said: this is a ton of shit just for the mod to work wtf, I feel like alice tumbling down the rabbit hole of getting fked over because one mod need 50 other mods for it to work properly this is retarded and moreover, you need working computer with mouse and keyboard, internet to download game and mods and windows to run game, and hands and eyes and ears to properly play game, andalso you will have to install game and press play button and you computer must be not potato and 1000 other things is required to just play game, I am also feel like alice, I just wanted to be in a vacuum and enjoy everything without any requirements, retarded world 3
mircislav Posted October 16, 2021 Posted October 16, 2021 4 hours ago, osmodioss said: this is a ton of shit Fuck that shit - don't play it ever again! Way to go! 1
vaultbait Posted October 16, 2021 Posted October 16, 2021 12 hours ago, osmodioss said: this is a ton of shit just for the mod to work wtf, I feel like alice tumbling down the rabbit hole of getting fked over because one mod need 50 other mods for it to work properly this is retarded When you say "the mod," to which mod are you referring? If you mean AAF, it will "work" with just the game and F4SE (and the LLFP library included for convenience in the AAF installation). Most people don't just want AAF by itself though, they also want a variety of animation packs for it and metadata to classify them and utility or quest mods which call AAF to play those animations and body replacers with genitalia and... they're who this manual is meant for: people who want to install a bunch of mods which use AAF and integrate together to create a unique and interesting gameplay experience. All those various parts are written by different mod authors, so are different mods. You don't necessarily need them all, but if you want to create your own remix you really need to have a solid understanding of the interactions between the mods first. This manual provides one such example combination, and it's one with a collective of volunteers who are willing to help you troubleshoot problems you might have getting them running together, but it's far from the only such possible combination nor (by a long shot) the least complex. It aims to be comprehensive rather than minimal, which is the main reason it's such a large list. 2
keram461 Posted October 16, 2021 Posted October 16, 2021 10 hours ago, Indarello said: and moreover, you need working computer with mouse and keyboard, internet to download game and mods and windows to run game, and hands and eyes and ears to properly play game, andalso you will have to install game and press play button and you computer must be not potato and 1000 other things is required to just play game, I am also feel like alice, I just wanted to be in a vacuum and enjoy everything without any requirements, retarded world I think your opinion about the game comes from the game level on your phone. Here, people spend their free time to get enriched, do it more interesting and doing it with passion.In addition, they try to help others, divide their experience. Reading your comment, I think you have to grow up. One more thing, here there is no place for the lack of kindly. In summary, return here when you grow up. ( It's not about to have more years, it's about what's going on in your head. ) 1
Mistress Jade Posted October 16, 2021 Posted October 16, 2021 2 hours ago, keram461 said: I think your opinion about the game comes from the game level on your phone. Here, people spend their free time to get enriched, do it more interesting and doing it with passion.In addition, they try to help others, divide their experience. Reading your comment, I think you have to grow up. One more thing, here there is no place for the lack of kindly. In summary, return here when you grow up. ( It's not about to have more years, it's about what's going on in your head. ) Ever hear of sarcasm? geez. 1
maddadicusrex Posted October 17, 2021 Posted October 17, 2021 18 hours ago, Mistress Jade said: Ever hear of sarcasm? geez. Some folks cannot read between the lines translated by google language coversions! 1
chezsuis Posted October 18, 2021 Posted October 18, 2021 So I was just checking through to see if anything had been updated and I noticed that F4SE website is down. Is there another way to access the site? Thanks everyone and thank you for posting the step by step rules and workings for these mods. I tell ya, I struggled but I literally did them step by step in Vortex and ya know what, it worked. Just gotta be patient because y'all typing this up took patience.
vaultbait Posted October 18, 2021 Posted October 18, 2021 18 hours ago, chezsuis said: So I was just checking through to see if anything had been updated and I noticed that F4SE website is down. Is there another way to access the site? Thanks everyone and thank you for posting the step by step rules and workings for these mods. I tell ya, I struggled but I literally did them step by step in Vortex and ya know what, it worked. Just gotta be patient because y'all typing this up took patience. Maybe it was a temporary problem? I can load https://f4se.silverlock.org/ just fine right now. 2
MysticDaedra Posted October 20, 2021 Posted October 20, 2021 I'm in the process of following your guide, thanks for this! When installing BodyTalk, is it necessary to run bodyslide? My character will be female, which is why I'm not sure? When doing Skyrim modding I've never had to run bodyslide for a male body replacer, but I see there are bodyslide files available for Bodytalk.
Bellynx Posted October 22, 2021 Posted October 22, 2021 why my female character body become male? is there a mistake when I isntalling mod?
vaultbait Posted October 22, 2021 Posted October 22, 2021 14 hours ago, Bellynx said: why my female character body become male? is there a mistake when I isntalling mod? That certainly sounds like you made a mistake, yes. Ask in one of the help channels on the AAF Discord (see the note at the beginning of the guide) and hopefully they'll be able to get you back on track.
chezsuis Posted October 24, 2021 Posted October 24, 2021 On 10/18/2021 at 11:29 AM, vaultbait said: Maybe it was a temporary problem? I can load https://f4se.silverlock.org/ just fine right now. Which browser are you using? I've tried Firefox and Edge. Are you using an adblock or anything? I literally clicked on the link and it did not work. Thanks and have a great day!
Nebuchadnezzer2 Posted October 24, 2021 Posted October 24, 2021 10 hours ago, chezsuis said: Which browser are you using? I've tried Firefox and Edge. Are you using an adblock or anything? I literally clicked on the link and it did not work. Thanks and have a great day! Works perfectly for me, on Firefox. uBlock Origin & uMatrix, among others.
cyberterror Posted October 26, 2021 Posted October 26, 2021 Can't get my main character to undress neither during sex or while undressing from pipboy. It did work while building the character when starting the main game it shows with underwear. Using vortex and have followed the list of mods from the list as best as possible any ideas what I have done wrong?
rubber_duck Posted October 26, 2021 Posted October 26, 2021 1 hour ago, cyberterror said: Can't get my main character to undress neither during sex or while undressing from pipboy. It did work while building the character when starting the main game it shows with underwear. Using vortex and have followed the list of mods from the list as best as possible any ideas what I have done wrong? Did you build naked body in Bodyslide?
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now