(Personally, I do not use hookups, I ran into a problem with it, and decided I did not have time to fix them. I do not remember all of my problems, but in this case I remember that it was giving me bogus and non-immersive messages.)

• 2 weeks later...

Update to SexoutHookupsAlt:

I tried to sanitize threesome code.

Corrected yet another issue with The Penetrator and removed all references to Marissa's wrath.

Made pickup line gender specific to try and remove inconstencies.

Veronica and Cass can be targeted if they follow you.

Made use of all the relevant Formlists in Sexout and SCR to filter the actors.

Still no M/M I'm afraid.

[attachment=8654]

Update to SexoutHookupsAlt:

I tried to sanitize threesome code.

Corrected yet another issue with The Penetrator and removed all references to Marissa's wrath.

Made pickup line gender specific to try and remove inconstencies.

Veronica and Cass can be targeted if they follow you.

Made use of all the relevant Formlists in Sexout and SCR to filter the actors.

Still no M/M I'm afraid.

Thanks! ANd file is now in OP!

• 2 weeks later...
But I must to ask' date=' what is more new - SexoutHookups.esp or SexoutHookupsAlt.esp?[/quote']Reading is fun! From the OP:
SexoutHookups.esp is the Old Hookups without threesomes and things like that.

SexoutHookupsALT is the new version' date=' but still WIP when I abandoned it... BUT, now Jaam has done some cleaning and I must say, it sounds good![/quote']

But I must to ask' date=' what is more new - SexoutHookups.esp or SexoutHookupsAlt.esp?[/quote']Reading is fun! From the OP:

SexoutHookupsALT is the new version' date=' but still WIP when I abandoned it... BUT, now Jaam has done some cleaning and I must say, it sounds good![/quote']

I see this! But under it is another note from 16 April! So...

I see this! But under it is another note from 16 April! So...

And I point out that it is based on Jaams improvement, meaning the ALT one.

Hope that makes it clear

I don't know if this is a bug or a conflict' date=' but I can't accept propositions. No matter how I respond the conversation ends with "I changed my mid" (direct quote with typo) and getting called a bitch or asshole depending on my avatar gender.

[/quote']

I just went through the various combinations and we seem to be a little short on the female NPC versus male player possibilities.

I have a thressome bug to track down and I'll look at making more combinations. Though we will most likely need someone to write better dialogue.

New version:

This time I played with a Male PC.

Male PC now DO have options.

beer/whiskey should work properly.

threesome shoud work properly.

penetrator should be removed properly.

dialog topics should only appear when appropriate.

Variables and packages should be reset properly on interuption or when requests pile up.

[attachment=9323]

I actually got raped as a male player for rejecting sex. Epic stuff lol.

Also, I'm thinking these 'discontinued' signs on the threads are very misleading, seeing as some of these are constantly being updated. Maybe there should just be a disclaimer on the first page, saying the original author has stopped working, but that other modders are taking over, ie with SewerSlave.

or have the updates uploaded to a thread dedicated specifically to the mods that have been turned over for other people to work on... would make things much easier all around' date=' and keep them all in one easy location.

[/quote']

Or perhaps people making updates just start their own thread but make sure they show the latest update version & date in the title.

or have the updates uploaded to a thread dedicated specifically to the mods that have been turned over for other people to work on... would make things much easier all around' date=' and keep them all in one easy location.

[/quote']

Or perhaps people making updates just start their own thread but make sure they show the latest update version & date in the title.

I asked Bromm83 and he said he did not mind doing it himself.

I might do it on the next update though.

The hardest part would be creating a first post :)