I'm still having characters approach me when I'm playing my story-driven male PC game. It not terribly noticing' date=' but it's slightly annoying when every fifteen minutes some man will come up to my male PC with the dialogue clearly talking to a female PC.

I don't know if anyone else has this problem, and I've updated to the most recent esp. Anyway, just wanted to let you know and see if anyone else has this problem. I guess I can always just turn it off whenever I know that I won't be using it.

[/quote']

to be honest. I forgot to put in a female PC check... will be updated

Any Chance of a non MCM version?

As I wrote in previous posts:

1. I will not add a book to this.

2. the plugin does not require MCM to play, you just have to live with a 1.5 multiplier for approaches.

2. the plugin does not require MCM to play' date=' you just have to live with a 1.5 multiplier for approaches.

[/quote']

Oops sorry, I skimmed too much, my brains all over the place with the flu still and sorting coding bugs out :)

2. the plugin does not require MCM to play' date=' you just have to live with a 1.5 multiplier for approaches.

[/quote']

Oops sorry, I skimmed too much, my brains all over the place with the flu still and sorting coding bugs out :)

No problem. Just had a lot of questions about this and wanted to make it absolutely clear so I didn't have to answer it five times a day. Also updated the OP to be a bit more clear on the matter. ;)

Now I am off do do some code de-bugging myself. Actually I am goign to slaughter all the tryout scripts and start at the beginning.

hmmmm... look like the gift dialog is broken again >.<'

Speaking of the gift dialogues' date=' is there any chance of them becoming more natural? Like, instead of having what they're offering as a gift [in little brackets'], could it actually be implemented into the lines?

For example:

I'll give you this if you let me fuck that ass! [offering 50 caps for Sex]
Becomes:
I'll give you 50 caps if you let me fuck that ass!

Speaking of the gift dialogues' date=' is there any chance of them becoming more natural? Like, instead of having what they're offering as a gift [in little brackets'], could it actually be implemented into the lines?

For example:

Becomes:

Yes it should be put into lines. But those lines are many and it will take a lot of time to do that. I don't really have the time for it right now, but if someone was willing to take the job I would be grateful. I am currently trying to get the tryout plugins to work a little better, and it will probably take up the next couple of days.

I am looking into whats wrong there now. I won't have time to fix it if it's what I suspect, but I'll at least find the cause.

Checke it now:

There should be no problem with the gift dialogues... All the edits I did to it earlier is still there.

Can you try to hange the load order or something? Maybe try a clean save and see if it helps?

For example:

Becomes:

I agree with this: who walks up to a woman, even one that is visibly a prostitute, and just holds out money?

For example:

Becomes:

I agree with this: who walks up to a woman' date=' even one that is visibly a prostitute, and just holds out money?

[/quote']

As mentioned earlier, I agree, but it is a lot of work and I am busy on other projects atm. I hope that someone else would be willing to edit it tho!

Dear sweet Jesus.... that's a lot of lines to change! It's turning my brains into mush...

Well' date=' at last you have the opportunity to really, really break something tragarin;). Thats's waht you like to do to mods isn't it?

[/quote']

Damned fucking right! :D

Speaking of which...

Dear sweet Jesus.... that's a lot of lines to change! It's turning my brains into mush...

Well' date=' at last you have the opportunity to really, really break something tragarin;). Thats's waht you like to do to mods isn't it?

[/quote']

Damned fucking right! :D

Speaking of which...

Thanks for the help!

I told you it would be time consuming ;)

Wanted as many dialogue combinations as possible.

Problem with that is it makes a really messy dialogue quest with too many dialogue lines repeated over and ver again... Makes editing the plugin a horrible task.

I mentioned this in the tryout thread as well but I thought it should be mentioned here too...

Hookup seem to override the tryout factions dialogue, and the option to exclude the factions from hookup dosn't seem to work. I have to go out of the game and disable hookup every time I go to an area where I want the faction dialogue.

Other than that this is one of my favourite Sexout mods!

the option to exclude the factions from hookup dosn't seem to work.
Is this the case for anyone else? And is this true for all factions? Because if it is' date=' I messed something up somewhere.

[/quote']

I seem to recall it doing that with me, but I disabled the mod a few days back... I'll re-enable it and give it a whirl, see if it does.

the option to exclude the factions from hookup dosn't seem to work.
Is this the case for anyone else? And is this true for all factions? Because if it is' date=' I messed something up somewhere.

[/quote']

I seem to recall it doing that with me, but I disabled the mod a few days back... I'll re-enable it and give it a whirl, see if it does.

Yep... it's doing it. Legion and PowderGangers are at least, haven't got around to trying the kings/khans yet.

Yep... it's doing it. Legion and PowderGangers are at least' date=' haven't got around to trying the kings/khans yet.[/quote']Okay then, here's the script in question:
if SexoutHU.Powder == 1
if GetInFaction vDialoguePowderGangerFaction
	Dispel SexoutHookupEffect
	Removescriptpackage SexoutHUWalkToPlayer
	CIOS SexoutHookupOld
	return
	evp
endif
endif

Repeated for each major faction and changed as necessary. The most likely problem is that there are NPCs who aren't in the specific factions I've chosen to check for (vCaesarsLegionFaction, vKingsDialogueFaction, vGreatKhansDialogueFactionm). Anybody know any other major ones off the top of their head?

Also, this is a bit off topic, but does anyone have any idea why this site would suddenly stop sending e-mail alerts?

I haven't noticed this, because I don't think I ever set the flags to disable. I looked at the scripts for the version I downloaded (would have been sometime end of last week I think) and doesn't look like those blocks are in the scripts. The flags are there and the MCM script is there to set them, but I don't see the blocks where they are being checked to exclude them in any of the scripts.